Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (2949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537567 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
U1:
Sold Meta/Anchor (xyz) for $200 yesterday

HT: 8+ months
CP: $0.99 (those times!) smiley
SV: DAN
Type: Inbound

Glory to God for this sale in this Buhari economy. Chop money don land! grin

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
U1:
Sold Meta/Anchor (xyz) for $200 yesterday

HT: 8+ months
CP: $0.99 (those times!) smiley
SV: DAN
Type: Inbound

Glory to God for this sale in this Buhari economy. Chop money don land! grin
Congrats man....e no easy Inbound

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KlassicJ: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
Binance Nigeria p2p������

We connect buyers and sellers of ALL Cryptocurrency at affordable rate.
The admin stands as an escrow btw buyer and the seller.The buyer pays to the admin, get confirmed and seller released the coin, the seller is paid when the coin is confirmed received by the buyer.
For safety and transparency,All negotiation are done in the group
Buyers n sellers are safe and happy.

A buyer of USDT is currently on standby.

https:///+1a6jEve67oJjMWY0
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ludakay:

Congrats bro, is that your BIN price or you received an offer.

It's the BIN. I have dozens of Meta/NFT/crypto xyz domains priced in the 200-299 range, I think.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by imagrg(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Some escrows are collaborators to fraud.
KlassicJ:

The admin stands as an escrow btw buyer and the seller.The buyer pays to the admin, get confirmed and seller released the coin, the seller is paid when the coin is confirmed received by the buyer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sold Gruntled//co for $200 at Dan. Part of about 100 .Cos I bought last year.

That investment hasn't really paid off as expected but I still hope to sell a few more before expiry.

All thanks to God!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
kenralph:
Sold Gruntled//co for $200 at Dan. Part of about 100 .Cos I bought last year.

That investment hasn't really paid off as expected but I still hope to sell a few more before expiry.

All thanks to God!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nimi247:
Properties in Newnan GA
Sold Newnan/Properties//com for $299
Handreg,outbounded,sold and recieved fund within 2hrs at Epik.
Only one endusers was targeted, called him and ask if he was interested, negotiated on the price and i reg the name instantly and he purchased it right away.

Congratulations �

Risky
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
Huw:

Congratulations �

Risky
Bad practice, imo

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
U1:

It's the BIN. I have dozens of Meta/NFT/crypto xyz domains priced in the 200-299 range, I think.

Good strategy, I also registered about 20 Meta/Keyward .xyz around September last year for 0.99, sold only one (MetaSpeed) for 399. I have reduced prices on all others.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nimi247:
Properties in Newnan GA
Only one endusers was targeted, called him and ask if he was interested, negotiated on the price and i reg the name instantly and he purchased it right away.

Bad practice. Bad practice. Another person will see this and try same format. How will you outbound a name you haven't registered.

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Very bad one! It should not be encouraged at all.
If u as a domainer is not ready to take the risk of registering names and looking for buyers, then leave the business for those willing to do so.
Learner47:

Bad practice. Bad practice. Another person will see this and try same format. How will you outbound a name you haven't registered.

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nimi247:
Properties in Newnan GA

Hello bro. How can I reach u privately?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2022
You've made your point already and quite frankly, the last part was unnecessary.
Let's not cause another keyboard battle here.

He reported the sale on his own volition and the best you could do is to correct without any show of inhibitions.

My 2cent
Glistinin:
Very bad one! It should not be encouraged at all.
If u as a domainer is not ready to take the risk of registering names and looking for buyers, then leave the business for those willing to do so.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
Learner47:

Congratulations on his sale, but such acts should not be tolerated. This is bad. And businesses aren't done this way, why marketing what you don't have at that exact time. Please check the doctrine of " Nemo dat quod non habet ".
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please boss what are the metrics I should watch out for when buying a domain.
Please help

quote author=Promxy94 post=115970566]

If am to advice you, I would have kept quite, but just want to chip this in. If you follow all this metrics, you will not buy a name o.

Forget all this metrics I have sold different names which metric am I checking. Once you learn how to get good names, your buyer will see the need to buy the name. "Na una they make this business look stressful".[/quote]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2022
McTeesticks:
You've made your point already and quite frankly, the last part was unnecessary.
Let's not cause another keyboard battle here.

He reported the sale on his own volition and the best you could do is to correct without any show of inhibitions.

My 2cent
I personally think it would do more good if he hadn't reported it.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nimi247: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thanks everyone.
Talking about the bad aspect, i do not encourage anyone to do so. The sale was not reporte to encourage such. In my own case, the domain name in question is the third name i sold to this same enduser.....i have sold two other names to him before so he is someone i am familiar with.
Note the point i said i called him to discuss it with him and i said only one enduser targeted.

Advice: Do not try such if you don't know what you are doing.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2022
KlassicJ:

Why should we leave trusted Binance and use you guys?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
Promxy94:

Congratulations on his sale, but such acts should not be tolerated. This is bad. And businesses aren't done this way, why marketing what you don't have at that exact time. Please check the doctrine of " Nemo dat quod non habet ".

Sure. Deep down we all happy for him. But, the sale unethically. Other than being unethical it's also high risk strategy to target just one end user. Does he want to get a business model that works day in day out...or an unethical money in the bag scheme that chances of repeated success isn't guaranteed. Either way he's left to make his choice. But our duty is to point out any unethical practice and left for the person to take heed! "Who never f"xcup hands in the Air".....

And lastly dix thread done dey dryyyy..but person no ft forget home.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2022
Nimi247:
Thanks everyone.
Talking about the bad aspect, i do not encourage anyone to do so. The sale was not reporte to encourage such. In my own case, the domain name in question is the third name i sold to this same enduser.....i have sold two other names to him before so he is someone i am familiar with.
Note the point i said i called him to discuss it with him and i said only one enduser targeted.

How can I contact u bro?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ebukahh97(m): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2022
I replied your email already

Bigman02:

The first set Na nice name boss... And also the last name.

What did you use to make the purchase?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 4:47am On Aug 25, 2022
Nimi247:
Thanks everyone.

That's why me I called you Senior man....there are levels to these
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2022
Nimi247:

Thank you bruh. Yes i use moz rank and some other related metrics.
I don’t have access to my dm atm. WhatsApp?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abuazeez(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2022
viktor88:

Why should we leave trusted Binance and use you guys?
Don't mind him, he is a scammer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slimdan360: 7:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Trying to buy a domain and I keep getting this, what do I do?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sucobaba(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2022
Hold time: 13days
Regd $8.49 Epik.com
Type: Outbound (70 contacts in 2 batches, follow-up with reduced offer)

My first domain sale........from a 20 days old domainer (doubt i qualify to be called that yet). Read everything readable from here to Namepros etc.

Thanks Iyke for the training and to everyone for sharing their wealth of experience.

More God's Grace and favour

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 9:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Gpexchange:
I don't use geepay

Boss gpexchange, in Dan payout setting when using grey Gbp your billing address can still be your Nigeria address or should I change it to that of grey

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vikkoh(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
sucobaba:
Regd $8.49 Epik.com

My first domain sale........from a 20 days old domainer (doubt i qualify to be called that yet). Read everything readable from here to Namepros etc.

Thanks Iyke for the training and to everyone for sharing their wealth of experience.

This one loud shocked
Congratulations brotherly.
More and more to come.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2022
What I sent to a hommie. Let's expect a spike in the coming months!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 9:36am On Aug 25, 2022
Leave it as nigerian
Favourdman:

gpexchange, in Dan payout setting when using grey Gbp your billing address can still be your Nigeria address or should I change it to that of grey

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jaymidas001: 10:48am On Aug 25, 2022
sucobaba:
Regd $8.49 Epik.com

Congrats on ur sale... This one na fast ROI o... What's your portfolio size?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Firefox01 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.