Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581385 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
expertix:

To be factual; you are more than Idiot and very lazy. You want to make money without making any effort? You want people to always spoon feed you like a pet or kid? Bastard !
i read this thread from the Beginning till now and I'm yet to see you make any sale. Dey there dey claim sense wey you no get

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
You sef u went to call ur enemies out

expertix:

To be factual; you are more than Idiot and very lazy. You want to make money without making any effort? You want people to always spoon feed you like a pet or kid? Bastard !
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Not everyone will share sale here
Mind you he is one of the pioneers of what u are currently learning
fhranchez:
i read this thread from the Beginning till now and I'm yet to see you make any sale. Dey there dey claim sense wey you no get
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
fhranchez:

LOL.
Must he announce?
He is a veteran.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
fhranchez:
bros, no b everybody dey announce sale. I stopped doing that long ago. even as I dey come here, I have sold 3 names without announcing with 4th one pending.

I remember selling California Sperm Bank for $800 and never reported it either on namepros or here.

now don't go rigging related domains cos u won't sell. California is the only state that has bought this kind of names... cos I sold CaliforniaEggDonors for $999 too. which means the two best are gone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2018
U dey cult ni
Hehehe
Sold a domain for 999
Announcing sales is just to motivate people by choice.

2sexycom:
bros, no b everybody dey announce sale. I stopped doing that long ago. even as I dey come here, I have sold 3 names without announcing with 4th one pending.

I remember selling California Sperm Bank for $800 and never reported it either on namepros or here.

now don't go rigging related domains cos u won't sell. California is the only state that has bought this kind of names... cos I sold CaliforniaEggDonors for $999 too. which means the two best are gone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2018
2sexycom:

Congrats. When did you sell those two names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 1:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Please what ATM card can one use to buy domain from go daddy. its rejecting my access and diamond visa cards. Please urgent answer needed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:14am On Dec 24, 2018
2extremes:
Please what ATM card can one use to buy domain from go daddy. its rejecting my access and diamond visa cards. Please urgent answer needed
Best is to get gtb master card, diamond visa cannot buy in dollar. but you can try using them with namesilo $6.9, namesilo accept all cards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Hello, good morning to you all.
I was wondering if I would be able to flip Plural domains.
For example I had a domain, "www.Mydomains.Com", Would I be able to sell it to, "www.mydomain.Com" ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2018
DrXavierCage:

For example I had a domain, "www.Mydomains.Com",
Would I be able to sell it to, "www.mydomain.Com" ?
yes you can, singular version of a domain is much better than plural. But at times, the plural also works on some cases. Depending on the domain.. For example, Lagoscateringservices, the company might be doing all sort of catering like wedding,birthday, graduation. E.t.c. my own view though... Bosses here will answer wella.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Zibulu007:

Use VCC
what is vcc please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2018
DrXavierCage:

For example I had a domain, "www.Mydomains.Com",
Would I be able to sell it to, "www.mydomain.Com" ?
doesn't work every time. Advisable to have several TARGETED potential end users before buying. Only one company may disappoint you.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:07am On Dec 24, 2018
IDEALCASH:
Best is to get gtb master card, diamond visa cannot buy in dollar. but you can try using them with namesilo $6.9, namesilo accept all cards.
okay thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2018
who has an ideal of when this go daddy $0.99 promo is going to end? wish to purchase some domains. Researched like 5 domains that are available as at yesterday but now, only 3 are available. 2 have been bought. My ATM card is seriously dulling me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I8id(m): 11:17am On Dec 24, 2018
2extremes:
who has an ideal of when this go daddy $0.99 promo is going to end? wish to purchase some domains. Researched like 5 domains that are available as at yesterday but now, only 3 are available. 2 have been bought. My ATM card is seriously dulling me
when did godaddy start doing promo of $0.99? pls share the link.. tnx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2018
Zibulu007:

Virtual credit card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 11:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Myria:
Not everyone will share sale here
Mind you he is one of the pioneers of what u are currently learning
ok good. 2sexycom asked if the netsol promo was till on (maybe due to tech glitches on his end) only to be referred to read from the beginning. he is a veteran but never motivates any of the novices here. anyway make him enjoy him ban

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 24, 2018
Ban keh

fhranchez:
ok good. 2sexycom asked if the netsol promo was till on (maybe due to tech glitches on his end) only to be referred to read from the beginning. he is a veteran but never motivates any of the novices here. anyway make him enjoy him ban
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Alabaintprice(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Pls Iyke I need the sales letter.. Dyfyzzy@gmail. Com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
2extremes:

what is vcc please?
Virtual Credit Card; though acronyms could have many meaning.

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pman06(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2018
coolBuying Your Funds Regularly at best rate cool

Message on Whatsappfor fast deal.

We buy

Skrill
BTC
Ethereum
Payoneer
Webmoney
Etc

$1k neteller needed

Always buying BTC at best rate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
ejosh4:

Sorry how did you go about the bank transfer on undeveloped

I filled my bank details, under billing. Took 4 days to receive the transfer. 360/$ UBA.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
fhranchez:
Ah bros, na d way u type am make me confused. jare... no vex... i dobale for u....

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hafdol(m): 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello, good afternoon, I bought a domain from netsol yesterday and I changed d nameserver to undeveloped and listed it dea also listed it at afternic but it didn't show at all, I then went on to type it and it showed that it is owned by someone else and it is for sale, went on to whois to check and my contact is there, I don't know what this means. I need an urgent answer/solution to this coz I don't even know what's wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
hafdol:
Hello, good afternoon, I bought a domain from netsol yesterday and I changed d nameserver to undeveloped and listed it dea also listed it at afternic but it didn't show at all, I then went on to type it and it showed that it is owned by someone else and it is for sale, went on to whois to check and my contact is there, I don't know what this means. I need an urgent answer/solution to this coz I don't even know what's wrong.
contact Afternic to delete it from the account of the old owner and rectify the problem. service [at] afternic dot com.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
hafdol:

It was listed by the previous owner. Contact undeveloped to delete it so you can list it again.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin see this bros... so, i go leave my own wahala come carry your own for head... the one I do from 2013 to 2015, wetin I gain? don't forget I am not even the originator of this whole domain ish on nairaland... but I took it upon myself to correct the misinformation when I realized that the OP of the maiden thread lacked some experience.

The foundational information used by virtually everyone that has benefited from nairaland domain thread was laid by me... Dude, learn to take the initiative instead of waiting for one person to come and spoonfeed you. nobody taught me domaining as far as Nigeria is concerned. I only read about it in 2008 from one of those watery information marketers reports on Success Digest and launched from there, which is why my namepros handle has 2009 as the year I joined... The day I joined was the last day i EVER visited that place until 2012.

Usually, I don't wait for anybody to teach me stuff before I learn them because I desire so, because I am hungry for it... when you are hungry, you don't wait for someone to come feed you... as long as you have some money, you either go out, buy the spices needed and cook your meal before eating or you buy already cooked meals to eat. That is how the world works... but if you wait, you will have yourself to blame in the long run.

Many of you may have noticed I was almost not seen on here for over 6 months... I took time off domaining and went into another a different niche/business with NO MENTOR, NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE (I was learning on the go), NO CONNECTION.... because I am hungry. It was just me, my idea, my guts, my red eye determination. I have been spending money since 2017 on my model and tweaking it with NO MONEY BACK, no returns, which means I have not made a dime since I started doing this offline... but do I care? HELL NO!

In my experience watching What goes on here, I have watched two guys who never asked a single question from nairaland but went on to make solid bank... HayKay2005 is one and Shawnflo of namepros is another guy. These two persons didn't bug us with questions, they just took the basic information gotten from here and went to namepros to learn the rest and I have some mad respect for them.

In life, all you need is the BASIC but one thing I have learned about many Nigerians in the last 7 months of engaging tens of them offline, they have this myopic ideology that something as to be complex before it makes sense... if you fall into this category, na sorry be your name I swear.

And for your information, I regged 2 domains at netsol today for $1 each... what ban are you talking about again? undecided undecided undecided joke is on you fella
You nail it bro. From what I see here every day, I don't want to conclude buhari is right about Nigerian Youths. It's not encouraging at all. Responding to questions here has become a waste of time and energy. You answer today, another person come tomorrow to ask the same. With this, we will continue rotating on a spot. I won't do same spot rotation with anyone!

To get results, we must learn to do the right thing.

We need just two things to succeed in this business. (brain and shikini money). Domaining is very sweet and interesting. Cheers

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin see this bros... so, i go leave my own wahala come carry your own for head... the one I do from 2013 to 2015, wetin I gain? don't forget I am not even the originator of this whole domain ish on nairaland... but I took it upon myself to correct the misinformation when I realized that the OP of the maiden thread lacked some experience.

The foundational information used by virtually everyone that has benefited from nairaland domain thread was laid by me... Dude, learn to take the initiative instead of waiting for one person to come and spoonfeed you. nobody taught me domaining as far as Nigeria is concerned. I only read about it in 2008 from one of those watery information marketers reports on Success Digest and launched from there, which is why my namepros handle has 2009 as the year I joined... The day I joined was the last day i EVER visited that place until 2012.

Usually, I don't wait for anybody to teach me stuff before I learn them because I desire so, because I am hungry for it... when you are hungry, you don't wait for someone to come feed you... as long as you have some money, you either go out, buy the spices needed and cook your meal before eating or you buy already cooked meals to eat. That is how the world works... but if you wait, you will have yourself to blame in the long run.

Many of you may have noticed I was almost not seen on here for over 6 months... I took time off domaining and went into another a different niche/business with NO MENTOR, NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE (I was learning on the go), NO CONNECTION.... because I am hungry. It was just me, my idea, my guts, my red eye determination. I have been spending money since 2017 on my model and tweaking it with NO MONEY BACK, no returns, which means I have not made a dime since I started doing this offline... but do I care? HELL NO!

In my experience watching What goes on here, I have watched two guys who never asked a single question from nairaland but went on to make solid bank... HayKay2005 is one and Shawnflo of namepros is another guy. These two persons didn't bug us with questions, they just took the basic information gotten from here and went to namepros to learn the rest and I have some mad respect for them.

In life, all you need is the BASIC but one thing I have learned about many Nigerians in the last 7 months of engaging tens of them offline, they have this myopic ideology that something as to be complex before it makes sense... if you fall into this category, na sorry be your name I swear.

And for your information, I regged 2 domains at netsol today for $1 each... what ban are you talking about again? undecided undecided undecided joke is on you fella
The guy you quoted was not talking about you. He was even defending you from the attack you got from expertix. He thought expertix was banned because of the attack on you. My english gansef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: boldsleek, Keyz1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.