Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581172 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
2sexycom:
grin grin grin grin see this bros... so, i go leave my own wahala come carry your own for head... the one I do from 2013 to 2015, wetin I gain? don't forget I am not even the originator of this whole domain ish on nairaland... but I took it upon myself to correct the misinformation when I realized that the OP of the maiden thread lacked some experience.

The foundational information used by virtually everyone that has benefited from nairaland domain thread was laid by me... Dude, learn to take the initiative instead of waiting for one person to come and spoonfeed you. nobody taught me domaining as far as Nigeria is concerned. I only read about it in 2008 from one of those watery information marketers reports on Success Digest and launched from there, which is why my namepros handle has 2009 as the year I joined... The day I joined was the last day i EVER visited that place until 2012.

Usually, I don't wait for anybody to teach me stuff before I learn them because I desire so, because I am hungry for it... when you are hungry, you don't wait for someone to come feed you... as long as you have some money, you either go out, buy the spices needed and cook your meal before eating or you buy already cooked meals to eat. That is how the world works... but if you wait, you will have yourself to blame in the long run.

Many of you may have noticed I was almost not seen on here for over 6 months... I took time off domaining and went into another a different niche/business with NO MENTOR, NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE (I was learning on the go), NO CONNECTION.... because I am hungry. It was just me, my idea, my guts, my red eye determination. I have been spending money since 2017 on my model and tweaking it with NO MONEY BACK, no returns, which means I have not made a dime since I started doing this offline... but do I care? HELL NO!

In my experience watching What goes on here, I have watched two guys who never asked a single question from nairaland but went on to make solid bank... HayKay2005 is one and Shawnflo of namepros is another guy. These two persons didn't bug us with questions, they just took the basic information gotten from here and went to namepros to learn the rest and I have some mad respect for them.

In life, all you need is the BASIC but one thing I have learned about many Nigerians in the last 7 months of engaging tens of them offline, they have this myopic ideology that something as to be complex before it makes sense... if you fall into this category, na sorry be your name I swear.

And for your information, I regged 2 domains at netsol today for $1 each... what ban are you talking about again? undecided undecided undecided joke is on you fella

Read his post again, sir. He was actually defending you. He was referring to the other guy that said you were lazy.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by awoofawoo: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bosses e fi ija sile...left fight alone..it don't pay......cool temper sir/ma cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
klassd:

I filled my bank details, under billing. Took 4 days to receive the transfer. 360/$ UBA.
Was it your Dorm account bro or local bank account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by davien(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why can't I buy a domain with UBA mastercard?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
brudiga:
The guy you quoted was not talking about you. He was even defending you from the attack you got from expertix. He thought expertix was banned because of the attack on you. My english gansef
Did I attacked him ? Or trying to explain something? I knew 2sexycom for a long time as a hard work person even at the Chinbeze's domain string before this one.

See, as a matter of facts; anyone lazy can not do domaining Biz. It requires day to day updating from blog to blog to namepros on daily basis. there are secrets which you must know by yourself, no one will tell you everything now, because domainers must study latest things/trends and catch domains at bends before anybody or else you can not make it in the business.

Someone is waiting for ban when there are many places to visits. Sorry people does not want you to tell them facts, then how would you develop in the biz. O mase o!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
fhranchez:
ok good. 2sexycom asked if the netsol promo was till on (maybe due to tech glitches on his end) only to be referred to read from the beginning. he is a veteran but never motivates any of the novices here. anyway make him enjoy him ban

Lwkmd ...

Bros u funny die. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Peace abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
I sold

Ethereumly//king

$211.

Thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
brudiga:
The guy you quoted was not talking about you. He was even defending you from the attack you got from expertix. He thought expertix was banned because of the attack on you. My english gansef
lol bros, i no know ooo. what actually got me was when he said I never motivate anybody... i was like, wetin this guy want make i do again? make i cut my head ni?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Carmal90:
I sold
Ethereumly//king
$211.
Thanks
congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
expertix:
Did I attacked him ? Or trying to explain something? I knew 2sexycom for a long time as a hard work person even at the Chinbeze's domain string before this one.

See, as a matter of facts; anyone lazy can not do domaining Biz. It requires day to day updating from blog to blog to namepros on daily basis. there are secrets which you must know by yourself, no one will tell you everything now, because domainers must study latest things/trends and catch domains at bends before anybody or else you can not make it in the business.

Someone is waiting for ban when there are many places to visits. Sorry people does not want you to tell them facts, then how would you develop in the biz. O mase o!
bros, u actually called me lazy in that post or you didn't complete the post probably because you were in a hurry. I was taken aback cos u na my guy and I had to search myself where we had misunderstanding previous but couldn't lay my hands on any...

Any way, no wahala...

Merry Christmas to all of us and wish us all a prosperous new year jare...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sadiq3051:

congratulations boss

Bosser.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
haykay2005:

You nail it bro. From what I see here every day, I don't want to conclude buhari is right about Nigerian Youths. It's not encouraging at all. Responding to questions here has become a waste of time and energy. You answer today, another person come tomorrow to ask the same. With this, we will continue rotating on a spot. I won't do same spot rotation with anyone!

To get results, we must learn to do the right thing.

We need just two things to succeed in this business. (brain and shikini money). Domaining is very sweet and interesting. Cheers

Mr haykay it's nice seeing you here again. You na my personal oga. Abeg make una no abandon una brothers here. Merry Christmas bro and a wonderful new year
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 8:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
netsol is declining my atm card, called their customer support number before i could finish narrating my problems to the cashier fiam N100 card don finish. common customer support email them no get. mtcheew shebi i go call una again.

on the matter on ground, i loyal to my bosses even though i neva make sale. make una no too reason my matter
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
ejosh4:

Was it your Dorm account bro or local bank account?

Local savings account

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Carmal90:
I sold
Ethereumly//king
$211.
Thanks
Great, congrats and more sales ahead
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
2sexycom:
lol bros, i no know ooo. what actually got me was when he said I never motivate anybody... i was like, wetin this guy want make i do again? make i cut my head ni?
lolz

U be baba for this business. If not for people like you and expertix and hakay and iyke, how will i be getting small small change wey i dey get? Just last week i sold a domain for 350 and got 280 on afternic. Hand reg oo.

Abeg let there be peace jare

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Merry Xmas to all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 10:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
Carmal90:
I sold
Ethereumly//king
$211.
Thanks
hold time? inbound or outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
fhranchez:
netsol is declining my atm card, called their customer support number before i could finish narrating my problems to the cashier fiam N100 card don finish. common customer support email them no get. mtcheew shebi i go call una again.

on the matter on ground, i loyal to my bosses even though i neva make sale. make una no too reason my matter
try linking your card to PayPal and also buy with paypal,
I tried that and it worked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Testapep:

hold time?
inbound or outbound

4 months
Both outbound

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
Carmal90:

4 months
Both outbound
Congrats! Sold at where ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
kenralph:

Mr haykay it's nice seeing you here again. You na my personal oga. Abeg make una no abandon una brothers here. Merry Christmas bro and a wonderful new year
Its alright bro. Keep my chops
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Carmal90:
I sold

Ethereumly//king

$211.

Thanks
Cool.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
fhranchez:

bros, no vex for my out burst on your ass jare... i misunderstood you.

now coming to your problem. What was written on the screen when your card was declined?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2018
2extremes:
who has an ideal of when this go daddy $0.99 promo is going to end? wish to purchase some domains. Researched like 5 domains that are available as at yesterday but now, only 3 are available. 2 have been bought. My ATM card is seriously dulling me
Create a PayPal account and link your debit card � to it if the site u want to use accept PayPal u can buy anything without stress
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fhranchez(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2018
2sexycom:
bros, no vex for my out burst on your ass jare... i misunderstood you.

now coming to your problem. What was written on the screen when your card was declined?
no lele grin

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 2:44am On Dec 25, 2018
haykay2005:

Its alright bro. Keep my chops
Definitely
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:31am On Dec 25, 2018
expertix:
Congrats! Sold at where ?
Namepros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 6:39am On Dec 25, 2018
Congrats on your sale! @Carmal90
Merry Christmas everyone!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:44am On Dec 25, 2018
fhranchez:
no lele grin
Merry Christmas.

That is the same thing that was written on my own account o. So what you you should do is change the address and let correspond with the one on your card.

truth is they no pay more attention to every details than before. even PayPal will reject any card that doesn't have same address as the one your wrote on your profile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: onlinestaff247 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.