Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538881 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

9%
Afternic is 25%
afternic; 15 - 30% depending on how much the Domain was sold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

Undeveloped is very swift with good customer care and bitcoin payment method and fair commission rate.
bros please can I chat with you ...there's something I want to confirm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
zanebaddo:
bros please can I chat with you ...there's something I want to confirm
Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
2sexycom:
who no like Awoof? grin

Lol... wetin dey for your boy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KealDrogo: 10:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

You can sell your domain through undeveloped .com and get paid with Bitcoin and I can help you with the exchange.
Good luck.
Is bitcoin advisable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KealDrogo: 10:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Why Is nobody talking about how they received their payment after selling a domain
Do everybody here have a Domiciliary account or a verified PayPal account
I really have a good domain name to sell, but how can I get my money right here in Nigeria is what is hindering me right now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KealDrogo: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
Making and receiving payment online.

Now this has been a major challenge to several Nigerians; " even if I make the money I won't be able to receive the money here in Nigeria" actually this has discouraged alot of Nigerians to even attempt to make money online. But this issue has been resolved. No matter how much you make you will receive your money into your local bank account right here in Nigeria..... And this is how it works; In domain parking or selling, there are different options to use to get Paid;

1. Domiciliary account; bank wire.

2.paypal

3. Direct bank deposit( for those in the US. Most of these parking companies and domain marketplace are based in the states.)

Now the fastest means to get paid is to use PayPal and it doesn't matter if you have a PayPal account or not. Many people know this although PayPal is not fully working in Nigeria however to use PayPal services to receive your funds here in Nigeria, simply contact a PayPal exchanger once you're ready to receive your funds either from parking proceeds or from a domain sale. He will simply use his verified PayPal account to claim the money on your behalf, then transfer the equivalent into your local bank account same day. Now you may be asking "then how does he profit" well once he claim the funds, he will now but it at his own rate. For example if the dollar to naira exchange is N450, an exchanger can buy it N400 or 390 and transfer the Naira equivalent into your local bank account. Now there are many of them even right here on Nairaland with different competitive rates. Though I have my recommended one. Contact me for direct assistance if you need more help concerning this.
Thank you for your exceptional kindness to help people.
Please, I don't have a Domiciliary or PayPal account. How can I receive money after selling a domain in Nigeria?
Can these exchangers you talked about help me? Please recommend a good, honest exchanger for me.

Please, I also want your help with the domain sales letter.

Mnaprevail@gmail.com.
Thank you so.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2018
KealDrogo:
Why Is nobody talking about how they received their payment after selling a domain
I really have a good domain name to sell, but how can I get my money right here in Nigeria is what is hindering me right now.
Assuming you've calmed down to read. You must have known that you have 3 options to get paid; Paypal, Bitcoins OR dom account even with your normal Savings or current account.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 11:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

Ok
baba your whats app isnt available now? i ve sent you a message since or should i call you instead?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2018
I8id:
I have noticed I can't access estibot with airtel network, only works with my mtn
lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
oga they are not trustworthy and I never recommended anybody to buy there. Though personally I haven't have any issue with them except declining of my card at times. But main reason I have been buying from them is the promo. Buy at your own risk.
You know that just of recent; enom, namejet, web.com and netsol are one company and that makes me to now have trust in netsol. Though, the company was bad before but now they are better and that is why they are running unending promo so that people can now beginning to see them from another perspective
see the link https://domainnamewire.com/2007/10/05/namejet-launches-collaboration-between-enom-network-solutions/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
oga they are not trustworthy and I never recommended anybody to buy there. Though personally I haven't have any issue with them except declining of my card at times. But main reason I have been buying from them is the promo. Buy at your own risk.
You know that just of recent; enom, namejet, web.com and netsol are one company and that makes me to now have trust on netsol. Though, the company was bad before but now they are better and that is why they are running unending promo so that people can now beginning to see them from another perspective
see the links https://domainnamewire.com/2016/08/16/web-com-paid-1-3-million-100-enom-registrars/#categories

https://domainnamewire.com/2018/12/03/web-com-acquires-tucows-half-of-namejet/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Testapep:

How about afternic
Afternic don't register domains but their sister company is godaddy; godaddy usually have sales promo for first time buyers. The only best and cheapest sales promo available is that of netsol for $1 but if you don't trust them you can buy from namesilo which is presently at $6.99

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 12:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
iykepromotions:
Assuming you've calmed down to read. You must have known that you have 3 options to get paid; Paypal, Bitcoins OR dom account even with your normal Savings or current account.
this is correct , I received my namejet money inside my access Bank saving account. just make sure you provide your correct details such as account number, swift code, sort code etc..

Although they exchanged for 330 / $ and I was asked to request a telex copy from namejet before the money was credited into my account...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Gabson91:
please kindly help me on getting the Nigerian PayPal account, how can I get it. Thanks
The most simplest thing to do. Just go to https://www.paypal.com/ng/home
and open your account, fix your card and start using it.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
KealDrogo:
That was old adage "hindering me right now"
Sell your domains and get your money via many channels; If paypal; there are many of them who could give you their paypal address and they will collect the money and pay you into your bank account here in Nigeria. If dom account, there are people here as well who can help you. You can also collect your proceeds via bitcoin and so on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
zanebaddo:
baba your whats app isnt available now? i ve sent you a message since or should i call you instead?
I am currently in a remote village for our Christmas program "Let's Go-A-Fishing"

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
It looks like most companies have closed for the year.

I am getting automatic reply saying they are now on annual leave and will resume 2nd January 2019

So, I guess we too should at this juncture wrap up the business year and take account to see how we fare this year.

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

I am currently in a remote village for our Christmas program "Let's Go-A-Fishing"
LOL BADT GUY
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

I am getting automatic reply saying they are now on annual leave and will resume 2nd January 2019

So, I guess we too should at this juncture wrap up the business year and take account to see how we fare this year.

Na soo,
same here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

wanna make sales before i go... No sales yet. The one i sold was canceled twice.. Lol.. So let me make a sale then...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
kolad59:
wanna make sales before i go... No sales yet. The one i sold was canceled twice.. Lol.. So let me make a sale then...
Why the cancellation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
kolad59:
abi na why dem cancel am
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lakoomoyi: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

Thanks.
I simply make use of FreeLogoServices .com

Ehn!!! How do you go about the $39.95 to buy?
You pay or you just save it and use without paying?
Have been using free logo services for a while too, but after am done. will just save it and start looking like mumu.
But if there's no implication for saving and using it without paying the fee. I will just be smiling ni.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kolad59: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Testapep:

abi na why dem cancel am
when the domain firstly gotten sold.. After 8 days, i received a mail that the sales has been cancelled. I contacted them via email and also a guy here drop a afternic thread on namepros. After some days i was told i stole the domain, i proved the ownership and my account was reinstated. With the help of JOE(customer representative on NP), they contacted the buyer again and he re-purchased it, i was told to provide Authentication Code, after submitting the auth Code, and the domaim is in Transfer processing, after two or three days, i received shocking news again telling me the sales has been canceled because the buyer fund could not be verified....

All this started on Nov10 to Dec12.. Am just optimistic o. Cos that is my first sales, started domaining on JULY 28th

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
tranxo:

Namesilo. 6.99usd .com
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pryme(m): 8:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
expertix:
The most simplest thing to do. Just go to https://www.paypal.com/ng/home
and open your account, fix your card and start using it.

Cheers

No limits?
Able to make and receive?? shocked shocked
Just like that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
kolad59:
when the domain firstly gotten sold.. After 8 days, i received a mail that the sales has been cancelled. I contacted them via email and also a guy here drop a afternic thread on namepros. After some days i was told i stole the domain, i proved the ownership and my account was reinstated. With the help of JOE(customer representative on NP), they contacted the buyer again and he re-purchased it, i was told to provide Authentication Code, after submitting the auth Code, and the domaim is in Transfer processing, after two or three days, i received shocking news again telling me the sales has been canceled because the buyer fund could not be verified....

All this started on Nov10 to Dec12.. Am just optimistic o. Cos that is my first sales, started domaining on JULY 28th
so sorry about that
Better sales ahead bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hello fams,
I noticed that my google analytics shows some traffics like 8 from different countries but my undeveloped isn't displaying anything.
Has anybody encountered such
cc
iykepromotions
haykay2005
Expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Treasure28:

You can sell your domain through undeveloped .com and get paid with Bitcoin and I can help you with the exchange.
Good luck.

What's ur rate for Bitcoin? Bank transfer don dull me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Rankett, BriteWay, protocol(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.