Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547039 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
ollybode:
Thanks for your response, sticking with Dom till I get huge sales.
Sales report loading after transfer is completed.
Hi Ollybode, which registrar are you using for email forwarding?
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Gpexchange:
Only con is that it takes 7 days to arrive......
that's okay what about their charges
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Same 1% as gbp
Spiritualizt:
that's okay what about their charges
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naira falling yakata, Fintechs taken advantage of the current situation.
Imagine pocketapp that I think is considerate in their exchange rate now change $1/₦904.8
Chippercash $1/₦907.

What a country

Mainwhile after two months of sales drought, God bless me with two sales within 24hours, this month.

One from afternic and other from Dan. I will drop the sales after transfer.

EMREX02:

Hi Ollybode, which registrar are you using for email forwarding?

Thanks.
I'm currently using Zoho, as Naija hosting company am using no longer work with email forwarding.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Gpexchange:
Same 1% as gbp
that's fair thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
I provide email scraping service for Geos and EMDs.

Geo - #400
EMD - #800

All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Theoseun(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello

If you can help with outbound please HMU

Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
ollybode:
Imagine pocketapp that I think is considerate in their exchange rate now change $1/₦904.8
Chippercash $1/₦907.

What a country

Mainwhile after two months of sales drought, God bless me with two sales within 24hours, this month.

I'm currently using Zoho, as Naija hosting company am using no longer work with email forwarding.

Pocket App really surprised me, even with their $1 charge. One has to look for another gateway.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EMREX02: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
ollybode:
Chippercash $1/₦907.

What a country

Thanks for the reply.
Why are you not using email forwarding?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayboh2: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello everyone there z dz domain name I bought on dynodot 2days ago then list it on both Dan and afternic but this afternoon I got this below text(picture) on my inbox. Pls who can explain d message to me?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
dayboh2:
Hello everyone there z dz domain name I bought on dynodot 2days ago then list it on both Dan and afternic but this afternoon I got this below text(picture) on my inbox. Pls who can explain d message to me?

The content explains it nah.

Account approved.

Welcome to Afternic.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
We are in the same boat. I initiated a withdrawal on the 25th of October to Wise and up till this moment, it's still pending. I even sent them a mail a week after and rob responded that it would be processed by the accounting team soon. I'm still waiting.

eduevolutionnow:
Good morning everyone. Has anyone withdrew from epik using wise recently? I initiated a withdrawal on Monday and till date, I’m yet to get the money in my wise account. Is this how they are now? The situation is terrible.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayo911: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Favourdman:
HT: 1mth
ED
BN: 350

Shout out to boss Ike, indeed you are a mentor, father, brother may God continue to bless you sir

Boss,you feel help this domain marketing

Please help a soul
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayo911: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sanjayd1:
I'm a sis.
I'm no guru. Still learning the ropes comrade.
My advise is to go through the thread. If you have any question, drop it here and the gurus will assist you.
All the best.

Sorry

Please are you on any platform teaching or giving update on this domain marketing ??

Please help me drop the group link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chapo001: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
iPhone users looking for US number to call prospective end users can DM me to register E-sim, that works like normal 9ja number. You can use it to send text messages and call at will without having any problem unlike Google Voice or other US number apps

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Got these sales couple of days ( this week) after two months of sales drought. Glory be to God.

CalgaryHairTransplant.com

HT: 10 months

Adenlogistics.com:hand reg 2019, ED picked, 2 years renewal.
I picked this name because of a sole end-user. I tried outbound to them but no response.

Last two months when the domain is about to expire, one of the employees of the that particular company came with $100 offer, counter with $3500 with an option of negotiation. But she kept mute, two weeks after, I reached out to her that I'm opened to an offer, then she came with $150.

I told her she isn't a serious buyer and if she wants domain name for her company badly, she should go and hand reg one for $10. Kinda being rude with my response.

Fast forward, I renew the domain late last month, offer $1500 came barely a week after renewal, accepted, the rest is history......

More sales to us all

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
ollybode:
Got these sales couple of days ( this week) after two months of sales drought. Glory be to God.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 11:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Naija which way?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Telegram234:
Naija which way?
Depending on Naira debit cards for your international transactions isn't advisable. Virtual dollar cards have high loading rates due to high exchange rates, however, they are the available options, and can come handy specifically during emergency purchase. Klasha is ₦790/$, Chippercash ₦910/$, currently.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 7:15am On Nov 06, 2022
ollybode:

I picked this name because of a sole end-user. I tried outbound to them but no response.

Last two months when the domain is about to expire, one of the employees of the that particular company came with $100 offer, counter with $3500 with an option of negotiation. But she kept mute, two weeks after, I reached out to her that I'm opened to an offer, then she came with $150.

I told her she isn't a serious buyer and if she wants domain name for her company badly, she should go and hand reg one for $10. Kinda being rude with my response.

Fast forward, I renew the domain late last month, offer $1500 came barely a week after renewal, accepted, the rest is history......

More sales to us all
Congratulations, partner.
Domain name is like a physical land; value appreciates. If you have a good name, and you have the means, increase the price, and stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Chapo001:
iPhone users looking for US number to call prospective end users can DM me to register E-sim, that works like normal 9ja number. You can use it to send text messages and call at will without having any problem unlike Google Voice or other US number apps
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Automolite: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2022
ollybode:

More sales to us all
cheesy cheesy.. 2nd millionaire of the week.

Congrats chief.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
ollybode:

More sales to us all
Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
ollybode:

More sales to us all

Congratulations Ollybode
More sales to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please anyone to help confirm if Gtbank Mastercard still working as at today? If yes what's the rate please?

Thanks and happy Sunday house
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
BusinessHub1:
Please anyone to help confirm if Gtbank Mastercard still working as at today? If yes what's the rate please?

Thanks and happy Sunday house

I Used it as at past 10 yesterday nite..$490/$1..I believe it should still be working today..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Joniww(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sanjayd1:
We are in the same boat. I initiated a withdrawal on the 25th of October to Wise and up till this moment, it's still pending. I even sent them a mail a week after and rob responded that it would be processed by the accounting team soon. I'm still waiting.

you should have used Paypal very fast.then sell the funds and get your naira
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
pandder:

I Used it as at past 10 yesterday nite..$490/$1..I believe it should still be working today..
Thanks my brother...I appreciate
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
pandder:

any idea what their monthly limit is?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
MrPADDY:

Depending on Naira debit cards for your international transactions isn't advisable. Virtual dollar cards have high loading rates due to high exchange rates, however, they are the available options, and can come handy specifically during emergency purchase. Klasha is ₦790/$, Chippercash ₦910/$, currently.
Hello, please any other alternative? Klasha NIN verification is not going through
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
No, I'm not.
Sorry.

Ayo911:

Sorry

Please are you on any platform teaching or giving update on this domain marketing ??

Please help me drop the group link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
There's a platform where you could earn at least 500 naira daily. It isn't much but like they say, half bread is better than none.

500 *30= 15000 at least you can use it for data subscription or other miscellaneous expenses

If you are interested, quote this with your email address.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Promxy94(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.