Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544211 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 1:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Nazacindy25:
Good evening guys. I've been following this thread for over a year and decided to give it a shot three months ago. But instead of registering the domains to sell, I chose to buy the domain, create a website, rank it and sell the leads to businesses in the location as this will be more profitable.

So I settled on the roofing niche with Dallas, Texas as my target location.

I used a Google voice number for the website.

The website has ranking for some keywords like roof repair Dallas TX, chimney repair and replacement Dallas Tx and some other keywords.

But to my surprise, I get calls and messages from people in Huntington saying they came across my website and need my services, and I will reply that the website is a lead generation website and not really a physical business.

Each day I get like two calls.

I dont know what to do at this point, should I contact roofing companies in Dallas or Huntington to try sell the website or leads?

If I contact roofers in Huntington, bear in mind that the domain contains the keyword Dallas. All the content on the website is about Dallas Texas abd not Huntington.

I'm just wondering how the site is appearing in Huntington for Roofing keywords, could it be because of the Google voice number?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.
The ogas in the thread will soon but please permit me to run mouth small

"All I see is dollars flying n wasting to the ground and no one picking them,,dammm"

Lol

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 7:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Not yet...How about you?

eduevolutionnow:

Have you received your money?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Nazacindy25:
Good evening guys. I've been following this thread for over a year and decided to give it a shot three months ago. But instead of registering the domains to sell, I chose to buy the domain, create a website, rank it and sell the leads to businesses in the location as this will be more profitable.

The website has ranking for some keywords like roof repair Dallas TX, chimney repair and replacement Dallas Tx and some other keywords.

But to my surprise, I get calls and messages from people in Huntington saying they came across my website and need my services, and I will reply that the website is a lead generation website and not really a physical business.

I dont know what to do at this point, should I contact roofing companies in Dallas or Huntington to try sell the website or leads?

If I contact roofers in Huntington, bear in mind that the domain contains the keyword Dallas. All the content on the website is about Dallas Texas abd not Huntington.

I'm just wondering how the site is appearing in Huntington for Roofing keywords, could it be because of the Google voice number?

If you indeed are getting calls, that site can make you recurring money, if u know how. Get the e-mail contact of those in that geo- location in that niche, strike deal with them that you have a lead gen site and you are ready to provide them a qualified lead for a particular payment. Bro you can charge up to 500$ per lead. But you will need a service tracker, twilio.com could be of help. You could make alot of money from that. To get a clear picture of what can do what dat site.

Search " how to make money with lead generation website on YouTube."

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2022
No point on listing domains at epik Marketplace. There WILL be a big delay in paying you or they will even tell you to use the funds to register domains there. Beware. You can register a domain there if you like but don't list in their marketplace to avoid such stories.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 8:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Prazo1:
Boss Awesome Duru don with your profile(post) love your fighting spirit
You be savage sha.....lol

Cyrillift ya next
#wediehere

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eduevolutionnow(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Sanjayd1:
Not yet...How about you?

Nothing. I messaged them yesterday and they said there is queue for payout and their account team is working on it. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Selling MetaZoned .com, Squadhelp approved for $2700. Best offer takes the name. I can push at Epik or transfer to you.

Whats app: 08036761 triple eight.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2022
moneymind:
Selling MetaZoned .com, squadhelp approved for $2700. Best offer takes the name. I can push at Epik or transfer to you.
5k naira

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2022
Promxy94:
5k naira

Lol... u dey vex oh. Come up.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Uspostals.com forsale at 50k 1month old,

Sapa dey here, mention me if u are interestedn, let's strike a deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Una dan start oh

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Robnectar:
Uspostals.com forsale at 50k 1month old,

Sapa dey here, mention me if u are interestedn, let's strike a deal
So who do you think will buy this name before you registered it?

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nazacindy25:

Please Check your Nairaland email, I sent you a message.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
What is the most appropriate message i can send to an enduser that said he is going to check the domain yesterday but i haven't seen any action from him?

He said this last week.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nazacindy25: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Salesbay:

Please Check your Nairaland email, I sent you a message.

I tried checking it but it redirected me to Gmail and I can't see any message
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nihaoma: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
My oga dem, please I thought they said Directnic is doing a $5 promo for .com?

Wanted to use it now and the thing was just logging me out each time I try checking out. Abi e don end?

Please which other registrar is cheap like that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
So who do you think will buy this name before you registered it?
lol,.... thought the domain get potential to fetch me some cash,... what do u think,....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nazacindy25:

I tried checking it but it redirected me to Gmail and I can't see any message
Okay, I just sent you a message now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nihaoma:

Wanted to use it now and the thing was just logging me out each time I try checking out. Abi e don end?

Directnic site can be problematic sometimes. The $5.17 promo is still on, I used it yesterday night.

Clear your cache or you use incognito mode to log in.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Robnectar:
lol,.... thought the domain get potential to fetch me some cash,... what do u think,....
But why? It sounds good right? But that's not a reason. Your reasons for acquiring a domain has to be backed by data.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Robnectar(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
But why? It sounds good right? But that's not a reason. Your reasons for acquiring a domain has to be backed by data.
yeah
, i checked the domain dat and it was good before purchasing it,... just dat i dont have strenght to hold it for too long as im currently broke, u can also make some findings abt the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Robnectar:
yeah
, i checked the domain dat and it was good before purchasing it,... just dat i dont have strenght to hold it for too long as im currently broke, u can also make some findings abt the domain
Okay.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by honestmike(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
you can't push domains from new accounts on directnic until after 60days have passed

Nihaoma:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sav: $6.95
Holdtime: 3months+
Source:E.D
Sale Venue: Dan
Inbound
Sale Amount:$115

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
Came in same day with the first...
Sav: $8.88
Holdtime: 7days
Outbound
Sale Amount:$249

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
pandder:
Sav: $6.95
Holdtime: 3months+
Inbound
Sale Amount:$115
Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanni45(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Good evening house. I have this domain I have been holding for a while. Abeg, how can I push it. www.webster/scaffolding .com. It is listed on Dan.com. Make I sell am use the money reinvest and upgrade my domain marketing skills. If you can help me with email scrapping. It will be greatly appreciated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pandder: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Omini247:

Congrats

Thanks Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nazacindy25:

That is some smart move there and I love it.

How many articles do you have on the website? Try to find out where its traffic is coming from and for what keyword that bring you the traffic. That way, you will be able to know what to do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nazacindy25: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2022
bestdudes:

That is some smart move there and I love it.

How many articles do you have on the website? Try to find out where its traffic is coming from and for what keyword that bring you the traffic. That way, you will be able to know what to do.

It has 28 pages targeting roofing services. According to Google search console, the traffic is from Dallas Texas, it has never shown any ranking for Huntington.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
moneymind:
Selling MetaZoned .com, Squadhelp approved for $2700. Best offer takes the name. I can push at Epik or transfer to you.

Whats app: 08036761 triple eight.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by moneymind: 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
ollybode:

Message me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ibro2much(m), alakara(m), EMREX02, Mkingz(m), dayo2hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.