Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556151 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nazacindy25:

It has 28 pages targeting roofing services. According to Google search console, the traffic is from Dallas Texas, it has never shown any ranking for Huntington.
well, there may be a reason for this development. Did you check to know whether this is coming from a previously designed site on the domain name?

It is weird really sha...

However, you are sitting on a goldmine.

what is the length of each article that you have on the website? When you say it has 28 pages, do you mean it has 28 written articles?

Also, what do you use to do your keyword research to come up with keyword idea?

How long did it take to start seeing results and ranking after writing the articles?

I have heard of this model before... and I am happy reading this from you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nathansmith: 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
honestmike:
you can't push domains from new accounts on directnic until after 60days have passed

Really? omo na Bleep up o.... I dey plan outbounding for the name even

So only old directnic customers are allowed early push?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sanjayd1(f): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
I messaged them yesterday too and they said the same thing. What a disgrace! I told them this was my first time using Epik and sadly, it has left me disappointed. I have deleted all my names there. If not for the amount, what would have made me use them? It's always been Dan for me.
eduevolutionnow:

Nothing. I messaged them yesterday and they said there is queue for payout and their account team is working on it. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
For those receiving money through Escrow.com what are the payout options?

Seen.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
bestdudes:
well, there may be a reason for this development. Did you check to know whether this is coming from a previously designed site on the domain name?

what is the length of each article that you have on the website? When you say it has 28 pages, do you mean it has 28 written articles?

How long did it take to start seeing results and ranking after writing the articles?

I have never sold a domain without site on it. Sold two last month. So there's nothing strange about what he is experiencing. This one on my signature sef was sold yesterday for 580$

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sanjayd1:
I messaged them yesterday too and they said the same thing. What a disgrace! I told them this was my first time using Epik and sadly, it has left me disappointed. I have deleted all my names there. If not for the amount, what would have made me use them? It's always been Dan for me.
I suffered before I got mine last month. Make sure you use PayPal, else you will wait for God knows how long.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bestdudes: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
ClixMaster:
I have never sold a domain without site on it. Sold two last month. So there's nothing strange about what he is experiencing. This one on my signature sef was sold yesterday for 580$
there is something strange... cos he said he has no target keyword for the location.

so where do you sell your sites?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 09, 2022
Another proof that niche blogging is the best with patience. You need to register for a pay per lead roofing affiliate program. Search offervault dot com and try your luck with any of those sites. You will be given a phone number (affiliate link) that you can put on your site which they can call. You can also use a drop-down box and target those from other places. Say something like "Select your town or state"Once they click on their location, it will redirect to a roofing company in their town and you will make money from their traffic as well. If what I just told you is hard, then go adsense way. Grow that website with good contents targeting every town in Texas and monitize with display ads. You will make good money from roofing companies via adsense.
Nazacindy25:
Good evening guys. I've been following this thread for over a year and decided to give it a shot three months ago. But instead of registering the domains to sell, I chose to buy the domain, create a website, rank it and sell the leads to businesses in the location as this will be more profitable.

So I settled on the roofing niche with Dallas, Texas as my target location.

I used a Google voice number for the website.

The website has ranking for some keywords like roof repair Dallas TX, chimney repair and replacement Dallas Tx and some other keywords.

But to my surprise, I get calls and messages from people in Huntington saying they came across my website and need my services, and I will reply that the website is a lead generation website and not really a physical business.

Each day I get like two calls.

I dont know what to do at this point, should I contact roofing companies in Dallas or Huntington to try sell the website or leads?

If I contact roofers in Huntington, bear in mind that the domain contains the keyword Dallas. All the content on the website is about Dallas Texas abd not Huntington.

I'm just wondering how the site is appearing in Huntington for Roofing keywords, could it be because of the Google voice number?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2022
eRank:
Another proof that niche blogging is the best with patience. You need to register for a pay per lead roofing affiliate program. Search offervault dot com and try your luck with any of those sites. You will be given a phone number (affiliate link) that you can put on your site which they can call. You can also use a drop-down box and target those from other places. Say something like "Select your town or state"Once they click on their location, it will redirect to a roofing company in their town and you will make money from their traffic as well. If what I just told you is hard, then go adsense way. Grow that website with good contents targeting every town in Texas and monitize with display ads. You will make good money from roofing companies via adsense.
Insightful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 5:47am On Nov 09, 2022
Nazacindy25:
Good evening guys. I've been following this thread for over a year and decided to give it a shot three months ago. But instead of registering the domains to sell, I chose to buy the domain, create a website, rank it and sell the leads to businesses in the location as this will be more profitable.

So I settled on the roofing niche with Dallas, Texas as my target location.

I used a Google voice number for the website.

The website has ranking for some keywords like roof repair Dallas TX, chimney repair and replacement Dallas Tx and some other keywords.

But to my surprise, I get calls and messages from people in Huntington saying they came across my website and need my services, and I will reply that the website is a lead generation website and not really a physical business.

Each day I get like two calls.

I dont know what to do at this point, should I contact roofing companies in Dallas or Huntington to try sell the website or leads?

If I contact roofers in Huntington, bear in mind that the domain contains the keyword Dallas. All the content on the website is about Dallas Texas abd not Huntington.

I'm just wondering how the site is appearing in Huntington for Roofing keywords, could it be because of the Google voice number?

Please advise me. Thanks in advance.

Please bro, did you write any new content on the website or is it the existing content on the aged domain?

Did you do SEO for the site to rank for those keywords or did it just rank due to the previous user's SEO works?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VicUkegbu(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2022
ClixMaster:
Goodmorning bro..
I want to learn about domain flipping but the thread has gone really far I can't follow up.
I would love to learn from you.
I'm a very fast learner.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Clix master, please check your dm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nazacindy25: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2022
bestdudes:

I hand registered the domain, it's not an expired domain. Each page is at least 800 words long. For the keyword research, I used Moz to check the keywords if the most ranking websites and then used it to create the pages.

I registered the website ending of June but published the pages in July

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nazacindy25: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2022
ANTAX99:

Please bro, did you write any new content on the website or is it the existing content on the aged domain?

Did you do SEO for the site to rank for those keywords or did it just rank due to the previous user's SEO works?

It's not an expired domain, so no previous content was on it. I'm not a "bro" o��. I'm a woman

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ANTAX99: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2022
Nazacindy25:

It's not an expired domain, so no previous content was on it. I'm not a "bro" o��. I'm a woman

To rank a competitive keyword as ' Roofing' in TX, on a new domain, you are really good.

Are you also getting calls from Dallas or just Huntington?

Do you have GMB set up?

For the 28 pages, are they blog posts or service pages targeting specific Keywords?

How can I reach you, I need some clarifications.

Please, could you reach me on

antax990@gmail.com.

Apologies about the 'bro'.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 11:51am On Nov 09, 2022
To all my bosses in the house, please advise..

I am presenrly holding unto a Geo domain in the salon niche. I once parked it at Bodis and the revenue then was around 10$.
It has been redirected back to Dan for almost a year now and the monthly traffic is always above 200.
The question is, is it worth developing?
Should the website serve as a blog or directory?
How much will it cost to develop?
Also, it's presently ranking on Google.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nathansmith:

Try contact them using livechat. I sold a name there to someone who created an account there just to receive the name.

Besides I'm not an old customer, the livechat support rep should help you with it.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drunkard1: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please can someone help me with 5k. I don read about thus domain. Hope i get it and understand it better. Right now na hunger. Someone ahoyld help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
lol...Drunkard

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
which one is early push on directnic? Can you please expatiate. Thank you.

Nathansmith:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
ndeekay:
which one is early push on directnic? Can you please expatiate. Thank you.

I don't think the promo is ongoing cos .com is $15.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BusinessHub1: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ezigbobest:

Good day. Tried affiliate marketing?

We all need to make our own money. Thankfully, one can now make legitimate money online via various means.

One of the them is Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is simply selling other people's digital products online. Everything is online. Can be done with your smart phone.

Want to know more? Let's talk.

https:///bxd90z
You are at the wrong place boy

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
ClixMaster:

So, do you sell just the domain or together with site eventually?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sale report!

Name: Joliet//DUI//Lawyer (king)
BIN: 399
SP: 399 (imported lead)
Type: Outbound
HT: 2 months (sold <12 hours after outbound)
Marketplace: DAN

The experience...

I didn't get to see the reply to my initial email on time asking to know the price.

By the time I replied with the BIN price, I didn't know that a digital marketing pro was also copied in the price request email. The person had provided a 300-500 range down the email thread but I didn't see it until after replying with the price.

I just decided to leave things as they were. Buyer then offered $300 but I didn't accept. He didn't reply for a while before then asking how to proceed. I just imported the lead on DAN.

But he didn't complete the transaction until I went to bed. In a follow up, I found out he seemed to want a further reduction. I locked up. cheesy

Saw sale notifications in the morning. smiley

Glory to God!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
ClixMaster:
wao,this method is interesting...I think I will go by your way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
U1:
Sale report!

The experience...

I didn't get to see the reply to my initial email on time asking to know the price.

By the time I replied with the BIN price, I didn't know that a digital marketing pro was also copied in the price request email. The person had provided a 300-500 range down the email thread but I didn't see it until after replying with the price.

I just decided to leave things as they were. Buyer then offered $300 but I didn't accept. He didn't reply for a while before then asking how to proceed. I just imported the lead on DAN.

But he didn't complete the transaction until I went to bed. In a follow up, I found out he seemed to want a further reduction. I locked up. cheesy

Saw sale notifications in the morning. smiley

Glory to God!

Congratulations bro! More sale to us all

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Spiritualizt: 12:21am On Nov 10, 2022
U1:
Sale report!

congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2022
U1:

So, do you sell just the domain or together with site eventually?
I think it is clear. I sale both domain and site files

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3019) (3020) (3021) (3022) (3023) (3024) (3025) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.