Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538391 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Beckplanet7: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Jamescool2:

Very innovative. How do you come up with these names?
No I reg 98% of my names from expireddomains drop list.

Peace cool

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:57am On Dec 31, 2022
2sexycom:

lol...if you thought I actually care about likes, omo, you don't know who is behind this moniker...

I can't even say some things here because some persons fit carry am go namepros... but just know this, the problem nurd is angry about is beyond what branduche can handle. He is not among the executive staff. A problem that turned Rob Monster to deaf and dumb? why? Money is involved... except Rob finds a way to resolve issues with the men he signed docs with, this problem will linger for long.

Was branduche there when this deal was being signed? let's be real. As it stand now, Rob is locked out of his own company. Do you know what that means? Do you really know what that means?

Even support staff couldn't answer anything I asked. They had no clue of what was going on.

Yet, nurd thinks doing what he did will get him his money... abegi.
You are missing the point,Tony Branduche knew this guy won't get his money, and refused to cancel the sale even when he was told to cancel it and it was possible to cancel it.What are you defending? Because it's not your money, as if you won't do worse if you have that kind of big money stuck, abegi. See how he is hussling to remove just $100.When he refused to cancel another person big sale even when told to do so.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are missing the point,Tony Branduche knew this guy won't get his money, and refused to cancel the sale even when he was told to cancel it and it was possible to cancel it.What are you defending? Because it's not your money, as if you won't do worse if you have that kind of big money stuck, abegi. See how he is hussling to remove just $100.When he refused to cancel another person big sale even when told to do so.
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by allandutch: 10:05am On Dec 31, 2022
2sexycom:

lol...if you thought I actually care about likes, omo, you don't know who is behind this moniker...

I can't even say some things here because some persons fit carry am go namepros... but just know this, the problem nurd is angry about is beyond what branduche can handle. He is not among the executive staff. A problem that turned Rob Monster to deaf and dumb? why? Money is involved... except Rob finds a way to resolve issues with the men he signed docs with, this problem will linger for long.

Was branduche there when this deal was being signed? let's be real. As it stand now, Rob is locked out of his own company. Do you know what that means? Do you really know what that means?

Even support staff couldn't answer anything I asked. They had no clue of what was going on.

Yet, nurd thinks doing what he did will get him his money... abegi.

Nurd's actions looks to have come out of frustration. I'm not surprised really. It's hard to even pretend to understand how epik's mess came to be when your millions are on the negative side of things.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2022
Is there a limit to number of domain one can add to dan per day? I try to add 6 domains to dan but only 4 was added, been trying to add the remaining two but it won’t show on the platform.. please what can I do to rectify this. Thanks guys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2022
sammyrollo:
Is there a limit to number of domain one can add to dan per day? I try to add 6 domains to dan but only 4 was added, been trying to add the remaining two but it won’t show on the platform.. please what can I do to rectify this. Thanks guys
Just chat them up, they will add it for you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Beckplanet7:

No I reg 98% of my names from expireddomains drop list.

Peace cool

Boss, I drop cap for youooooo. I want to be like you when I grow upooo. I just have a question. Can keyword+ services or product also sell for 4 figures. Like shoonear me.king. Buyweed.king, snaphoto.king, tireexchange.king, Itcompany.king, buyonline.king. I'm interested in that niche because you can sell through outbound or inbound.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2022
YoobaNesan:
As regards our image, Omo that one don die tey tey.
I got this beautiful name, apt for an intl brand and I say make I use one of the top brokers in the industry to facilitate the sales as per say Na intl level oo, immediately he saw the name you can't believe he directly said to me I went to steal the name, He can't believe someone from my country can have that great name ( 1 word dictionary word).
I declare how the name is mine, show him receipt of transaction, screenshot name in my registrar account, he ask me to forward name to his site, I did, yet the werey say he's not satisfied that I own the name.
Till he has to call him fellow white I bought the name from and that one confirm it before he could agree to broker it, yet he hasn't sell the name.

Many of them are very wicked when they want to buy name from you, they will devalue your asset, buy your name for $1, sell it for $1m and declare themselves Domain king.

The racism for this industry Na another thing oo, he get one telegram grp I dey, when I type like this then they delete my post without violating any rule, they Kuku suspend me from posting in the group.
Na me know wetin they still keep me there.

They're even angry that you fellas are aware of domaining, hereby reducing the largess they should have only feed on.

They no send una papa ooo!

The problem isn't the racism. The problem is the fact that people of other races, especially black and Indians, are too eager for white people to validate them.

For instance, immediately the idi.ot in this post accused you of being a thief, you should have shut him down and shut him out. That's pure nonsense.

You don't give audience to unreasonable people regardless of the colour of their skin.

This is business. You never asked him for money. In fact, you wanted to make him money via commission.

But you indulged him. You went above and beyond to oblige him. That's what continues to give them an overinflated sense of self importance.

People indulge and oblige them.

Consider what happened with Swe.tha. She had to give a stranger her Afternic password.
Why?
Just to get the validation and acceptance of white people.

It did not work. Just like obliging the guy in your post did NOT convince him you didn't steal the domain name.

Stop indulging them. Don't take nonsense from them.

Plus, whatever you think you'll learn from a personal interaction with them can still be learnt by mere observation.

The validation other people seek from white people, white people seek from social media. Observe their posts and you'll glean what they think is hidden without subjecting yourself to needless scrutiny.

23 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2022
sammyrollo:

Simply means the remaining two are already listed on Dan. Probably by the previous owner.

Just contact them as someone suggested up there. They'll add it to your account ASAP.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 10:39am On Dec 31, 2022
oskylabs:
Imagine! I was testing out new end-user email formats and discovered this: Gmail automatically included [SPAM] in the subject line of the receiver (screenshot) despite the outbound mail landing safely in the inbox!

This means our mails could be hitting the inbox, but that [SPAM] tag in front will deter prospective buyers from ever opening them.

Way out, abeg…

Check your message first: If you want to check whether your message is likely to
be rejected by a spam filter, go to www.mail-tester.com to test out the message
before you send it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Exactly!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2022
100%. No truer words have been spoken.

This point is very cogent in the industry, all the strategies and methods you think has been compiled in one book or In a particular group, if you carefully observed and read on, you find them flying around everywhere.
The person may even divulge it himself unknowingly.

RESHARPENED:

Plus, whatever you think you'll learn from a personal interaction with them can still be learnt by mere observation.

The validation other people seek from white people, white people seek from social media. Observe their posts and you'll glean what they think is hidden without subjecting yourself to needless scrutiny.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Just chat them up, they will add it for you
Or better still, go to Dan, go to ownership and copy the first link, that is, verification via hosting. Then go to the registrar where the name is and add it as 3rd nameserver.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrPADDY(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2022
Beckplanet7:
Hello Everyone!!! I wanted to make this post earlier today with my main account and got banned by the Nairaland Bot. I guess my old bot friend never forget me after all this while grin wink. Anyways hope this post helps a person or two stay motivated as we step into the new year!!
I sent you a DM, bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2022
allandutch:

Nurd's actions looks to have come out of frustration. I'm not surprised really. It's hard to even pretend to understand how epik's mess came to be when your millions are on the negative side of things.
I have reached out to brand Uche. I will relay back to you all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
Beckplanet7:
Hello Everyone!!! I wanted to make this post earlier today with my main account and got banned by the Nairaland Bot. I guess my old bot friend never forget me after all this while grin wink. Anyways hope this post helps a person or two stay motivated as we step into the new year!!
Welcome back and congratulations to you Sir

Thanks for your detailed contribution

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Beckplanet7: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Boss, I drop cap for youooooo. I want to be like you when I grow upooo. I just have a question. Can keyword+ services or product also sell for 4 figures. Like shoonear me.king. Buyweed.king, snaphoto.king, tireexchange.king, Itcompany.king, buyonline.king. I'm interested in that niche because you can sell through outbound or inbound.
Yeah they can. But most keyword + product or service names are all gone or rare to find the quality one's. So unless you acquire the top quality ones from aftermarket or auctions. It'll be hard to do a made up a rich keyword name that can sale for such range. Let's take for example. BuyCars // com or BuyAutos // con might be at the top echelon, top of the tree of what you will perceive as High Quality Keyword + Product of the automobile niche. Anything else will be less quality or compromise when compared to the first exact match keyword. So how keyword + products/services works is so long as you missed out on the main Exact match of the keyword + service/product name, everything else is a compromise and won't be as valuable. For example once BuyCars // com is taken or registered, CarsBuy // com, BuyingCars// com won't sound as good or mean exactly the same thing and hence value will be lost with forming other variations. So the best case scenario is if you are able to get the main Exact keyword first ahead of everyone else and willing to hold for a little while for the value of the niche to build. Hope that helps.

Peace smiley

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
Beckplanet7:

Yeah they can. But most keyword + product or service names are all gone or rare to find the quality one's. So unless you acquire the top quality ones from aftermarket or auctions. It'll be hard to do a made up a rich keyword name that can sale for such range. Let's take for example. BuyCars // com or BuyAutos // con might be at the top echelon, top of the tree of what you will perceive as High Quality Keyword + Product of the automobile niche. Anything else will be less quality or compromise when compared to the first exact match keyword. So how keyword + products/services works is so long as you missed out on the main Exact match of the keyword + service/product name, everything else is a compromise and won't be as valuable. For example once BuyCars // com is taken or registered, CarsBuy // com, BuyingCars// com won't sound as good or mean exactly the same thing and hence value will be lost with forming other variations. So the best case scenario is if you are able to get the main Exact keyword first ahead of everyone else and willing to hold for a little while for the value of the niche to build. Hope that helps.

Peace smiley

Thanks for this. I really appreciate it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good afternoon, guys.

Please do you think this domain finceptive.xyz is sellable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Simply means the remaining two are already listed on Dan. Probably by the previous owner.

Just contact them as someone suggested up there. They'll add it to your account ASAP.

Thank you All, it has been added. definitely the dns history Tool I used gave me wrong or incomplete Result , because I don’t like buying domain that has already been listed on dan to avoid story that touch�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
I dey tell you! i fear Nigerian like… .
imagine 2sexy of all people

allandutch:

Two things I find weird about this post...

1. 2sexy, of all people, a dissapointment. I don't get it, did something else happen that I missed?

2. The fact that the post have four likes and counting

smh, never thought I'll see the day on this thread when the likes of 2sexy will be called a dissapointment and the post will get even one like. Or maybe I just have a different memory of the guy's contributions from way back

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Scammer don drop quote grin

symbuul:

Bro, no matter what you think you brought to this space, I hate to say it but you're fast becoming a disappointment here.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIScraziness(m): 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
JohnQueen:

Una no go finish me for this thread grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Oya everybody don chook mouth.
E remain boss IcauseTrouble cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by id911(m): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
I haven't been here for a while. In every war, the warring parties ultimately come to the roundtable discussion and peace reigns. Too bad Epik is holding domainers funds due to internal management issues that's not the fault of customers. It can be so frustrating. I pray these issues are resolved asap so they can get their monies credited to them.

I wish everyone the very best for the new year.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sold this within 24hr of picking from ED

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Beckplanet7:

Boss please modify this post, @2sexycom is a Veteran and someone I revere so much, he inspired my domaining journey as well so you can as well say I am a product of his good work on this thread and the older domaining thread, no matter the issue please refrain from vawulence and all this name calling won't solve anything but will lead to pushing helpful hands away which won't help future newbies. Let's try to solve things amicably sometimes.
Like I said respectful dialogue can solve everything. Please we are brothers, let's forget the past events and move on, the future will be better. smiley

I respect you boss, and I respected him too. Just one question boss; did you go through his recent posts and wasn't disappointed?
Infact I think I still have some screenshots of some of his contributions on domaining on my phone but he is going off recently. Being a veteran doesn't grant him license to misbehave. Imagine saying that people here are idiotsss and other degradable names, allowing his pride and arrogance to overtake him. And from what is going on on this thread, it's okay to badmouth and lash a newbie but the moment an old timer gets his own dose, he is being protected because of perceived contributions and legacy and how he would leave this thread at any slightest provocation. E no good o baba. And I never called him names, I only said he was fast becoming a disappointment here owing to his recent posts.
Everyone deserve a level playing ground here. I hate injustice and one-sided judgements. I have no problem with him.
I greet you again boss.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
Held; 24hr
ED picked
Outbound

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
symbuul:

I respect you boss, and I respected him too. Just one question boss; did you go through his recent posts and wasn't disappointed?
Infact I think I still have some screenshots of some of his contributions on domaining on my phone but he is going off recently. Being a veteran doesn't grant him license to misbehave. Imagine saying that people here are idiotsss and other degradable names, allowing his pride and arrogance to overtake him. And from what is going on on this thread, it's okay to badmouth and lash a newbie but the moment an old timer gets his own dose, he is being protected because of perceived contributions and legacy and how he would leave this thread at any slightest provocation. E no good o baba. And I never called him names, I only said he was fast becoming a disappointment here owing to his recent posts.
Everyone deserve a level playing ground here. I hate injustice and one-sided judgements. I have no problem with him.
I greet you again boss.
Simply because he reminded us that you made a fake offer on Icausetrouble's domain? Lmao

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2022
JohnQueen:

Na this one dey reign now? Tag someone you have never come in contact with or done business with, a scammer? Hmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jasonclement(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Congrats bro.
ollybode:
Held; 24hr
ED picked
Outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2022
Beckplanet7:

Congratulations boss. Wishing you many sales in the coming years.

To share sales takes a level of generosity, to share knowledge of the sales takes a bigger level of generosity, to share ur KEYWORD list takes someone with a big heart-abundance mentality-& unfathomable level of generosity. I mean this guy has it all; an angel in human form. I don't know of namepros is hard to find folks like u. I see some newbies covering their first 2 figure sales like dfu*CK! I no dey rate those kind ppl.

Wishing u more sales & may the God I serve bless u abundantly.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: emkad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.