Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543947 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
codemaniacs:

this is not true... Grey virtual cards are still inactive...
Says who?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
codemaniacs:

this is not true... Grey virtual cards are still inactive...

It working, I just received my virtual card now and I use it to fund my registr successfully just now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Alhamdullahi.

1st sale of 2023.

After 11 follow-ups. Initial Bin price last year was 500. Decided to reach out again this year for the second phase before I let the domain expire. So the new bin was 200. Got an offer of 100 and accepted--we move.

I wanted not to reach out again to the end users because my new year resolution is to ensure I only sell names I would have bought if I were the end user.
..cause, their wasn't an 's' in the 'rental' figured out the one with the s is more preferred; although like some businesses adopt the singular...

But in this case, the domain had upto 450 end users. So one mind just said I should reach out...and it clicked on the first mail.

More sales to everyone.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
Learner47:

So the new bin was 200. Got an offer of 100 and accepted--we move.

Congrats, @Learner47.

But wait o, you didn't counter and say "I already received a higher offer?"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favourdman:

Omo I never login for sometimes I go advice make you begin read from page 1 and contact boss Ike make e dey easier I no finish read everything before I make my first sale $500
what was your portfolio size before you made your first sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
sammyrollo:

It working, I just received my virtual card now and I use it to fund my registr successfully just now

Sapiosexuality:
Says who?

my card status is inactive...

when I try to unfreeze card it doesn't work.. I never froze it.. so its Grey that did it..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
codemaniacs:

my card status is inactive...

when I try to unfreeze card it doesn't work.. I never froze it.. so its Grey that did it..
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
grandstar:

You can even register it now and add your card later.

I just registered on Paypal. Which card can I link? Normal bank card or virtual card? FirstBank is declining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 12:46am On Jan 04, 2023
James39:

Bro, abeg me too de experience thesame thing and the change of network no solve am oo.

Any way around this?

You need a strong network for it to work. Try restarting your system too. And try again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:05am On Jan 04, 2023
symbuul:

I just registered on Paypal. Which card can I link? Normal bank card or virtual card? FirstBank is declining.

I know the Providus Nairacard works with PayPal.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prodadd(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2023
symbuul:

virtual card
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Slippy: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2023
grandstar:

I know the Providus Nairacard works with PayPal.

I see different cards on their site. which one? verve or mastercard ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:32am On Jan 04, 2023
symbuul:

So did you find out how much the Providus card charges per dollar?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mavor: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2023
Glistinin:
Yup. Have been using it since.
It seems I will use GeegPay instead. I don't like the many stories I am seeing online about Grey.co
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
So did you find out how much the Providus card charges per dollar?

He mentioned the providus card is either the black market rate or higher. Too costly. Only regged PayPal because the registrar demanded it for payment and would only link my bank card or virtual card to it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2023
symbuul:

He mentioned the providus card is either the black market rate or higher. Too costly. Only regged PayPal because the registrar demanded it for payment and would only link my bank card or virtual card to it.
Okay.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2023
schullten:

You need a strong network for it to work. Try restarting your system too. And try again.

Alright, I will try it out. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zidoh(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good day greater Domainers and Freelancers @ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency exchange.

WE BUY :Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller , Movo funds , Revolut ,Greg and Transferwise funds at good rate

We also do withdrawal such as Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer, Amazon kdp, domain sale withdrawal etc.

......Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Learner47:
Alhamdullahi.
Congratulations

450 end-users?

How did you get that?

Pressing the keyword on Google only gave like 5endusers on Gmap.

Enlighten me boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thepatroit: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Good day everyone. Please Geegpay experts in the house. If I withdraw from my upwork and fiverr accounts on Saturday, when will it arrive in my Geegpay account? My first time of using them. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hi everyone, if you know you are interested buying letsextract email scraper please let me know, I need 10 people

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreeFolks: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jimneighbour:
Hi everyone, if you know you are interested buying letsextract email scraper please let me know, I need 10 people

How much will each person pay?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BIGNASS: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
BIGNASS:
Please who is using let's extract software.mine is beginning to misbehave. Each time I want to extract emails from gmaps it will only extract just 5 emails and stop but if I try to extract emails from normal websites or Facebook or mailboxes it works seemlessly but when I try to extract from gmaps it extracts few.

@hallerby help out please. Make the $59 wey I buy mo waste

Good day house. i have solved this problem. i gave my pc to a pc repairer and he activated all my anti virus that was previously deactivated because i installed some software and those software required i deactivated my anti virus. i removed those softwares and activated my antivirus. i rescanned for virus and everything is fine

special thanks to these rare gems for helping out

@erjo
@genuis soliu
@oyenik
@shullten

and all bosses helping out

@learner 47 i specially bookmarked you to be reading your post. though am 3 yeras into domaining without a sale but i have a strong feeling my sale is cooming. please keep it up. i appreciate you

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jimneighbour:

I may be interested if this one turns out to be genuine.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
@bignass, if you are really three years into domaining and yet to make a sale you are obviously doing something wrong. Tear whatever you think you know and start with a different approach. Except it's a question of not investing in names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rty6072(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jimneighbour:

I'm interested man. How much is the contribution per person?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Slippy:

I see different cards on their site. which one? verve or mastercard ?

Mastercard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jimneighbour:

I am in
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jimneighbour:

I am interested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
GoDaddy's Dan now charging 15% commission for domain sales. I saw this coming.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Greenscientist:

Congratulations

450 end-users?

How did you get that?

Pressing the keyword on Google only gave like 5endusers on Gmap.

Enlighten me boss
end users plenty check again. I don't do auto lead gen. Everything na manual from maps and Google.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
Salesbay:
GoDaddy's Dan now charging 15% commission for domain sales. I saw this coming.
nex year dem go increase am again....d capitalist wan spoil Dan by fire by force. To get to the top no easy. Rich getting richer

(1) (2) (3) ... (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jimneighbour, HIGHESTPOPORI(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.