Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581607 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Chipper

They ask for BVN for verification. no issue right?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
dayo2hot:

They ask for BVN for verification. no issue right?
Yes .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BIGNASS: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please who is using let's extract software.mine is beginning to misbehave. Each time I want to extract emails from gmaps it will only extract just 5 emails and stop but if I try to extract emails from normal websites or Facebook or mailboxes it works seemlessly but when I try to extract from gmaps it extracts few.

@hallerby help out please. Make the $59 wey I buy mo waste
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Haywhy433(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good evening chiefs
May this year be a fruitful one for us all.
I’m a noob here, and I’ll like to conquer the Domain world like you all. Initially, I thought I’d be able to read all the past pages but it’s quite overwhelming.
Bosses please I need help to get started.
Please help a boy 2022 showed shege cry

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by daharry(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Haywhy433:
Good evening chiefs
May this year be a fruitful one for us all.
I’m a noob here, and I’ll like to conquer the Domain world like you all. Initially, I thought I’d be able to read all the past pages but it’s quite overwhelming.
Bosses please I need help to get started.
Please help a boy 2022 showed shege cry

As a newbie myself I'd say you need to start from somewhere..
When I decided to get serious with the biz, I went over to namepros and read the "completed domain sales thread"
From page 1 to last..
It took me close to 3 months coupled with other activities but I did it..

Took a one on one class with boss Iyke after that,
Now I'm reading nairaland domain thread currently on page 307..

What I'm saying in essence is, whatever you need to succeed in this biz is out there, you don't need to wait for no one..
Although it would be really helpful if you would get a close mentor to guide you all the way...

Anyway 2023 would be better for us noobs

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wanted to buy a domain but upon checking out, I was required to use pay.pal to pay for the domain. Any way through this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2023
symbuul:
Wanted to buy a domain but upon checking out, I was required to use pay.pal to pay for the domain. Any way through this?

Get a Providus Naira card. It works with PayPal. You are allowed $1,000 monthly spend. Their rate is a bit high though.

Either the black market rate or a bit higher but it works

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:12am On Jan 03, 2023
BIGNASS:
Please who is using let's extract software.mine is beginning to misbehave. Each time I want to extract emails from gmaps it will only extract just 5 emails and stop but if I try to extract emails from normal websites or Facebook or mailboxes it works seemlessly but when I try to extract from gmaps it extracts few.

Use another network or refresh your network.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BIGNASS: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2023
schullten:

Pls I have changed network but it same thing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amosnna1(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2023
I have a cracked down roadmap to financial freedom 2023, don't miss it, it's for everyone, especially for those starting from scratch with little capital, if you need to get yourself involved, type interested under comment section � now !.

https:///EBBgzFr2zdP04cQbv4Eoy1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2023
schullten:

Bro, abeg me too de experience thesame thing and the change of network no solve am oo.

Any way around this?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BIGNASS: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2023
erjo:

Thanks bro, I'll do this with imediate effect.

Erji pls help me out on this letsextract software. I even downloaded the latest version but still same thing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BIGNASS: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2023
James39:

Bro, abeg me too de experience thesame thing and the change of network no solve am oo.

Any way around this?
I taught I was the only one
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2023
grandstar:

Get a Providus Naira card. It works with PayPal. You are allowed $1,000 monthly spend. Their rate is a bit high though.

Either the black market rate or a bit higher but it works

Issue is I don't currently have a PayPal account. Is it possible to register one as a Nigerian? I heard some time ago that Nigerians were blocked from using it and many other stuff.
Should I go ahead and create one? And would I be able to send and receive funds with it as a Nigerian?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2023
symbuul:

Issue is I don't currently have a PayPal account. Is it possible to register one as a Nigerian? I heard some time ago that Nigerians were blocked from using it and many other stuff.
Should I go ahead and create one? And would I be able to send and receive funds with it as a Nigerian?

My nigerian PayPal is working fine. You can't receive money with your nigerian PayPal. That's the only downside.

So, go-ahead and register your PayPal address
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2023
symbuul:

Have you tried to find out the rate of this Providus before you proceed. If it's the same as the other fintech companies we have what is the point of going through all these stress?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2023
grandstar:

My nigerian PayPal is working fine. You can't receive money with your nigerian PayPal. That's the only downside.

So, go-ahead and register your PayPal address

It's manageable. Make them free us sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Have you tried to find out the rate of this Providus before you proceed. If it's the same as the other fintech companies we have what is the point of going through all these stress?

You have a point
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2023
symbuul:

It's manageable. Make them free us sha

You can even register it now and add your card later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
BIGNASS:

Erji pls help me out on this letsextract software. I even downloaded the latest version but still same thing

shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Donaeo: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hi everyone, happy new year. So I bought bestchops.com a while ago with the intention of using it but I just realized that I can sell it. Can anyone help with how much I should charge for it? Also, if you can help me sell it, you get 10% of the sale proceeds.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Took days for me to catch up on all the last gbas gbos of 2022 grin

Happy new year all.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Happy new year house
Shout out to all the bosess in the house

This new year go be our year, all off us go buy car,land, house

God just give me this small one

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ayo911:

Boss,you feel help this domain marketing

Please help a soul

Omo I never login for sometimes I go advice make you begin read from page 1 and contact boss Ike make e dey easier I no finish read everything before I make my first sale $500

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mavor: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Abeg guys is grey.co EUR account pure?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seyiowoseeni(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Make Money on TikTok

A beginner guide to making money on TikTok

There are several ways you can make money on TikTok:

Become a content creator: If you have a large following on TikTok and you create engaging content, you can earn money through sponsorships, brand partnerships, and other paid collaborations.

Sell products: You can use TikTok as a platform to sell your own products or promote products as an affiliate.

Monetize your TikTok account: TikTok allows users to monetize their account if they meet certain criteria, such as having at least 1,000 followers and at least 15,000 views on their videos. Once you meet these criteria, you can turn on monetization in your account settings and TikTok will place ads in your videos. You'll earn a share of the ad revenue based on the number of views your videos receive.

Use TikTok to drive traffic to your other online platforms: You can use TikTok to promote your other online platforms, such as a YouTube channel or a blog, and earn money through those platforms.

Offer your services: You can use TikTok to promote your services and attract new clients. For example, if you're a musician, you can use TikTok to promote your music lessons or performances.

Participate in TikTok challenges: TikTok challenges are a popular way for users to engage with their followers. You can participate in TikTok challenges and use them as a way to promote your products or services.

Join TikTok's Creator Fund: TikTok has a Creator Fund program that allows eligible creators to receive monetary support for their content. To be eligible, you must have a large following on TikTok and create engaging content that resonates with the TikTok community.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
Favourdman:
Happy new house
Shout out to all the bosess in the house

This new year go be our year, all off us go buy car,land, house

God just give me this small one
Congrats! Is it Outbounding?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
BIGNASS:

You could try using the normal search engine feature instead. I Think that works well...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intelcorei7: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
Grey virtual cards are now active and working. Go and get yours.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favourdman: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
sammyrollo:

Congrats! Is it Outbounding?

Yeah

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Glistinin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yup. Have been using it since.
Mavor:
Abeg guys is grey.co EUR account pure?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
Intelcorei7:
Grey virtual cards are now active and working. Go and get yours.

this is not true... Grey virtual cards are still inactive...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Rankett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.