Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,513 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538507 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
OMG! I'm so scared grin
symbuul:

You get mind tag me scammer upon say we never meet, chat or transact before. I know you think you're faceless online. Anyway I'll forgive you but don't do that next time. You hear? You might do it to the wrong person and he fit no forgive.
Be good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Glistinin:
You need the rest the most! Go and hug Oshodi transformer since you have refused to get common sense! I owe you no sales report or anything whatever!
Then stop spamming this thread. We don't need Praise Singers here. grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
JohnQueen:
OMG! I'm so scared grin

Quit the mentions bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Salesbay: 12:02am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year. More sales awaits 2023.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by net75: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year! more sales to us all…… .

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy New Year Great Domainers

May God grant us massive sales this year, Amen

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2023
As we begin another year, I wish you all the best in finding and registering valuable domain names. May you have deep insights in finding names that will be in high demand and be able to sell them for nice profit. Also, may you have the foresight to spot trends and capitalize on them.

Wishing us all a successful year ahead both in our domaining and non-domaining endeavours.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brynner(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year domain family may the year bring more $ to our pockets.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:53am On Jan 01, 2023
Is UBA still allowing intl limit? Her rate?

Treat as urgent pls.
Thanks.

Who don buy name today? Which bank you use and her rate?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 01, 2023
YoobaNesan:

Treat as urgent pls.
Thanks.

I bought with Uba today. Rate is 500

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2023
erjo:

I won't advise anyone to use UBA Dom card.

UBA has been giving me issues of recent.

Dynadot locked me out for a week or so because I was trying to pay for a name, but the payment didn't go through due to some reasons, yet, UBA debited me. Tried it for the second time and it went through.

When I reached out to UBA to refund the first transaction that didn't go through, they requested I filled a charge back form, which I did without hesitation.

Surprisely, UBA did a charge back on the second transaction that went through - Reason dynadot locked my account.

I moved to namebright because dynadot said I can no longer use my Dom card on their site.

Same thing happened on namebright last month.

Namebright said I must pay $250 charge back fee before I can get access to my account.

If anyone has experienced something like this with namebright, kindly let me know how it was resolved so I can do same.

Ignore my typos abeg!

Happy New year in Advance and many more sales in 2023! grin

why not collect uba dollar africard. Fund the card with your dom account(visit uba branch...fill both withdrawal and deposit slip with the amount you want to put in the africard. Tell them to withdraw from your dom and put it in your africard). This is what i have been doing.

Note: Africard is #1,500 while dom card is $15

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2023
Thanks bro.

Borntosmoke:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2023
massive1019:
why not collect uba dollar africard. Fund the card with your dom account(visit uba branch...fill both withdrawal and deposit slip with the amount you want to put in the africard. Tell them to withdraw from your dom and put it in your africard). This is what i have been doing.

The problem there is funding d dom account. Buhari really did we domainer strong thingooo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2023
My Outbound Journey of 2022.

Sold 52 domains in 2022.

Gross around 14K.

That's like 700K salary in naija every month.

Average of 4 sales every month.

No month without a sale since 2021.

Portfolio size: around 120 now down to 80+

Highest sale in November: 10 sales.

October & December 6 sales.

From October to December I stopped most work: buying and outbounding & just trying to reach out to end users again.

I outbound from Tuesday to Thursdays. And in the evening from 5pm downwards for better response.

If I become more serious I may decide to increase the momentum( higher portfolio size) but for now I'm ok with this.

If u r doing outbounds take advantage of January to pile up two to three sales as that might b d bedrock for subsequent months...things tend to slow down until the ember months again.

Ed seems to be dried up guess I have to change another strategy---we move.

Best luck to everyone in 2023.

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
There is problem oooo
Coupon-fcnc is not working again on name cheap.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2023
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2023
From name-cheap?

Borntosmoke:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 10:57am On Jan 01, 2023
Learner47:

Sold 52 domains in 2022.

Gross around 14K.

From October to December I stopped most work: buying and outbounding & just trying to reach out to end users again.

I outbound from Tuesday to Thursdays. And in the evening from 5pm downwards for better response.

If I become more serious I may decide to increase the momentum( higher portfolio size) but for now I'm ok with this.

If u r doing outbounds take advantage of January to pile up two to three sales as that might b d bedrock for subsequent months...things tend to slow down until the ember months again.

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2023
massive1019:

Thanks bro, I'll do this with immediate effect.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2023
YoobaNesan:
From name-cheap?

Sav 8.99
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 11:24am On Jan 01, 2023
Asides Pa.yPal, is there any other possible way to collect payment of less than #100 for purchase of a domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dtruth073: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
I don't know if Naira card still acceptable for international transaction, I still used around 11:50pm yesterday. I think 500

YoobaNesan
post=119598355:

Treat as urgent pls.
Thanks.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Harllaby: 1:56pm On Jan 01, 2023
Learner47:

Congrats boss. Thanks for the motivation... May 2023 be a better year then previous.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BIGNASS: 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2023
Please I o manual outbond but this is what I get most times I created 50 emails and send 100 emails on each of them but I don't know why my messages don't reach the end users. Please help

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2023
BIGNASS:
Please I o manual outbond but this is what I get most times I created 50 emails and send 100 emails on each of them but I don't know why my messages don't reach the end users. Please help

Welcome to Domain outbounding. grin. Those email are showing that error are either invalid or block.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2023
Learner47:

Sold 52 domains in 2022.

Gross around 14K.

Congrats bro, this is motivating, I’m surpassing this level soon by Gods grace, current portfolio is 9, no sales yet but I believe a lot of sales are coming for me soon

Congrats Bro, this is motivating, my current portfolio is 9 without a sale yet, but I know more sales are coming soon for me.

Bro please I have a question, is it advisable to use the Main email used in registering my domain to outbound, I’m just scared for google not to ban it.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2023
sammyrollo:

Congrats Bro, this is motivating, my current portfolio is 9 without a sale yet, but I know more sales are coming soon for me.

Bro please I have a question, is it advisable to use the Main email used in registering my domain to outbound, I’m just scared for google not to ban it.

Use another email

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrsoftwork(m): 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
A True Legend

Many thanks for all you do

Beckplanet7:
Hello Everyone!!! I wanted to make this post earlier today with my main account and got banned by the Nairaland Bot. I guess my old bot friend never forget me after all this while grin wink. Anyways hope this post helps a person or two stay motivated as we step into the new year!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dtruth073:
I don't know if Naira card still acceptable for international transaction, I still used around 11:50pm yesterday. I think 500

which of the virtual card is advisable to use , my 3 naira cards no more going thru. Although i have a GTB dom acct but get to obtain the USD card .
i tried geegpay, the feedback i got was (temporarily unavailable, please try again)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
papalasun:

which of the virtual card is advisable to use , my 3 naira cards no more going thru. Although i have a GTB dom acct but get to obtain the USD card .
i tried geegpay, the feedback i got was (temporarily unavailable, please try again)
Chipper
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by papalasun: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Chipper

Thanks .How long does it take for verification to be completed ? it Shows pending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.