Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3590993 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 3:01am On May 09, 2023
OCEANS7:

Join and follow all things domaining on social media...(you'd get loads of inspiration)

Subscribe to newsletters/mailing lists/etc - on niches that interest you... By doing so, you stay informed (and who knows - might stumble on a gem) ***Judging from my sales report you can tell these are under the Realestate niche.

I know of folks whom their "bread&butter' is the Law/Legal niche... There's also Finance & Tech... Simply put, pick a niche(s) and stay very informed in it... I believe every other thing would fall in place.

I'm nowhere close to being a guru in this craft. I'd urge you to always stay informed and be creative (some of my sales leveraged on what I saw other domainers doing/selling... )

Oh - also, there are web platforms that help you coin names (NameStall.com - is one)

Figure out a system that works for you, and perfect on it...

Na baba you be abeg! Many thanks for your educative reply.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BriteWay: 3:36am On May 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
Sales report:

Hold time: between 1-2 months

Method: Outbound (and follow-ups)

All names were coined. Special thanks to NLer Jamescool2 and each of you for the insights and guidance...

May God continue to bless our efforts!

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:07am On May 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
Sales report:

All names were coined. Special thanks to NLer Jamescool2 and each of you for the insights and guidance...

Congrats and many sales---

Please which software do u use to generate ur leads?

On sending mails & follow ups is it auto or manual?

Thxs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:33am On May 09, 2023
iykepromotions:
Complete sales report; Taylor/Forklift.com

Buy it now $550 at sedo

Registered Less than $10 Nov last year at dynadot.
Picked up from Ed.

Sales type; outbounding. Yes I outbounded on Monday last week, domain got sold on Wednesday, so definitely one of those contacted bought it. Lord be praised.

Congrats Chief

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 6:35am On May 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
Sales report:

Big Congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hopemanfx: 6:41am On May 09, 2023
can someone sell domain names for a living? can I make domain name flipping as a full-time business?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 7:16am On May 09, 2023
More than a living. You can build generational wealth from domaining, which its many's goal.

May God help us.

Hopemanfx:
can someone sell domain names for a living? can I make domain name flipping as a full-time business?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 7:20am On May 09, 2023
Learner47:

Congrats and many sales---

Please which software do u use to generate ur leads?

On sending mails & follow ups is it auto or manual?

Thxs

Thanks!

Sadly, everything is manual for me...I'm old-school like that.

Leads source: internet (Google/Bing/FB/LinkedIn/Twitter)

Like I stated earlier - I'm still learning the ropes in this craft. I do believe automating some processes would be helpful (as it would save time/effort).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 7:27am On May 09, 2023
I guess you're a newbie, hence this thought wouldn't have cross your mind.

Seasoned domainers like; Yul Dei, Ammar Kubbar, Brent Oxley, David Lahoti, Rick Schwartz, Mike Mann, Mark Ghoriafi, Franck Schilling, Booth brothers (James & Andy) etc are all fucking millionaires.....you can read about them.

Even the Op of this thread and many people here are millionaire in grin

Hopemanfx:

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hopemanfx: 8:56am On May 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
I guess you're a newbie, hence this thought wouldn't have cross your mind.

Seasoned domainers like; Yul Dei, Ammar Kubbar, Brent Oxley, David Lahoti, Rick Schwartz, Mike Mann, Mark Ghoriafi, Franck Schilling, Booth brothers (James & Andy) etc are all fucking millionaires.....you can read about them.

Even the Op of this thread and many people here are millionaire in grin

Yes, am a newbie! i really wish to go far in this biz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:29am On May 09, 2023
Then follow what @Domainer1999 advised up there.

Hopemanfx:
Yes, am a newbie! i really wish to go far in this biz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 10:14am On May 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
Sales report:

Congrats. When outbounding, is your price rigid or you increase the price at first, then subsequently follow up with discounts?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 10:39am On May 09, 2023
Hi, Why will you go through the hassle of using your cards while we are here to carry the burden and help? Both your renewals and new reg at Dynadot?

DM us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to process your domains
Tested and trusted
24hrs online
24hrs funded

If you also want to fund your Dynadot Prepay we are here to do that. Smooth and stress free.

We do all things to God's Glory 🙏🏾

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlekeny(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
How many extensions are taken?
.net
.pl
.cn
.pe
.it
.es
.info
.MX
. Org
.tv
.club
.news
.co
.co.uk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2023
gentlekeny:

.net
.pl
.cn
.pe
.it
.es
.info
.MX
. Org
.tv
.club
.news
.co
.co.uk
Go for the first 5 extensions (com, org, net, co and xyz) biz can only works if its one word. Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2023
$12 dynadot prepay is available @ #700/$
I will help buy name and push to your dynadot account while you pay me in naira
Whatsapp:
0810314802seven
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:38pm On May 09, 2023
gentlekeny:

.net
.pl
.cn
.pe
.it
.es
.info
.MX
. Org
.tv
.club
.news
.co
.co.uk
I still wouldn't renew if I was in your place. It's two-word
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 3:56pm On May 09, 2023
demo4ril97:

Just did a checkout equivalent of 4-domains with him and his service was fast and smooth. Looking to do more business with him soon.

I would advise he maintains this positive position.

OCEANS7:

Join and follow all things domaining on social media...(you'd get loads of inspiration)

Subscribe to newsletters/mailing lists/etc - on niches that interest you... By doing so, you stay informed (and who knows - might stumble on a gem) ***Judging from my sales report you can tell these are under the Realestate niche.

I know of folks whom their "bread&butter' is the Law/Legal niche... There's also Finance & Tech... Simply put, pick a niche(s) and stay very informed in it... I believe every other thing would fall in place.

I'm nowhere close to being a guru in this craft. I'd urge you to always stay informed and be creative (some of my sales leveraged on what I saw other domainers doing/selling... )

Oh - also, there are web platforms that help you coin names (NameStall.com - is one)

Figure out a system that works for you, and perfect on it...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 4:15pm On May 09, 2023
All this virtual card people are just frustrating me,my klasha verification is in pending for over 2 days now, chipper cash is having problem sending OTP for phone number verification,payday has problem creating card and I want to pay for a domain on dropcatch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:38pm On May 09, 2023
Abeg let's try to be reporting sales here even na small small even though if it's not full sales as e dey help motivate some of us suffering from depression and other not so good habits of laziness, procastination, betting, womanising, drugs, drinking and the rest as it gives a form of community and togetherness like a safe haven you can look upon for daily upliftment...

...like if others can do it too...I too can be useful aswell.

Ur contributions & sales report could be the reason why someone hasn't given up on life, in God & themselves ...it might not necessarily be it domaining but they can go and break strides in other ventures aswell.

It's safe to say a lot of men go through so much that might be unfathomable. This thread might just be a coping mechanism. I too cannot say the amount of ways that this thread has helped me. Will forever remain grateful to God and it's creator.

I can understand the whole system of the world is absolved in self..me me me me; competitions & capitalism but...

.....U never know ur sales report could just be the catalyst of hope to someone else...

Neutral15(m), Kent04235, Bailout(f), AuntyAmope(m), Cheeryfeet, protocol(m), Lookp, Alearna, Abduljabbar1313(m), Cameoluv(f), prosper2000, nurd(m), Brandconsultany, sammyrollo, James39(m), Corrosiveman(m), rm94(m), rty6072(m), BriteWay, ibro2much(m), Mkingz(m), Itzprince(m), gentlewind(m), Shashar, Fatale, Bigman02, pandder, Qulink1(m), Dave354, Eliclassic, Promxy94(m), 2sexynet, 2sexycom(m), Branduche, haykay2005, alawi5k, Farouksenior, iykepromotions, Simpsonrocket(m), AwesomeDuru(m), ikhalyfah(m), tranxo(m), iCauseTrouble, Bonsujk, budosky(m), Carmal90(m), beckplanet, slimjosh43, islamics(m), ndeekay(m), jasonclement(m), mac04, Bestjoy, Sodik4real(m), Dhejy7(m), Santi18, Zigiblaze(m), belovez(m), Ibrixy, DjSoke, holurinde(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m), HolySpiritFire(f), ekwurekwu(m), Cashbanky(f), Profmaojo, Abcruz(m), Tanjiro, Abidal0123, Harllaby, CornOak(m), Jboyossai(m), MJ01, TheSTreetman, HIScraziness(m), RAV3N, excess4luv, net75, classicshantel(f), Parko(m), dickson2000(m), joezyni(m), Harnytee27(m), kalu61(m), viktor88, Princefame1, BOOKWORMLUX(m), fergusen, Professorcplus(m), Hardvance(m), toby345(m), chinexchiboy(m), Veemah(m), Abiola4eva(m), Brymo4all(m)

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:22pm On May 09, 2023
codemaniacs:

I'm referring to chipper cash not klasha. I'm trying to buy a domain on namesilo but it will ask for address..
Where you able to get the OTP code for your phone number verification on chipper cash?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2023
Please guys.
I made a sale on Dan via Afternic Reseller Network (according to the email I got from Dan). I've sent the Auth. Code from directnic and I was told that Afternic is handling the transfer process which will last for 5 to 7 days.

The problem now is that the sold domain name will be expiring the very day the transfer process will be completed( if it's 5 days).

I want to know if it won't affect the process or I should renew the domain name before it expires?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 7:42pm On May 09, 2023
Obagoblog:
Please guys.
I made a sale on Dan via Afternic Reseller Network (according to the email I got from Dan). I've sent the Auth. Code from directnic and I was told that Afternic is handling the transfer process which will last for 5 to 7 days.

The problem now is that the sold domain name will be expiring the very day the transfer process will be completed( if it's 5 days).

I want to know if it won't affect the process or I should renew the domain name before it expires?
I don't think it would affect it since the transfer has already been initiated,no need to renew as it will renewed for another year once it get to the recipient account.
You can wait for other inputs.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oskylabs(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2023
Learner47:
Abeg let's try to be reporting sales here even na small small even though if it's not full sales as e dey help motivate some of us ...like if others can do it too...I too can be useful as well.
True talk! That OCEANS7's recent report, for example, just revealed to me that I must modify my strategy sharp-sharp!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Obagoblog(m): 7:55pm On May 09, 2023
Mrblaze06:
I don't think it would affect it since the transfer has already been initiated,no need to renew as it will renewed for another year once it get to the recipient account.
You can wait for other inputs.

Thank you... I was also thinking same.
Or should I contact Directnic customer support about the issue?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 7:55pm On May 09, 2023
Hi, Why will you go through the hassle of using your cards while we are here to carry the burden and help? Both your renewals and new reg at Dynadot?

DM us on WhatsApp at 09161916421 to process your domains
Tested and trusted
24hrs online
24hrs funded

If you also want to fund your Dynadot Prepay we are here to do that. Smooth and stress free.

We do all things to God's Glory 🙏🏾
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 7:57pm On May 09, 2023
Mrblaze06:
Where you able to get the OTP code for your phone number verification on chipper cash?

Yes..

but Chipper Cash didn't work...

so I created a k:lasha account and the pink visa card worked...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:15pm On May 09, 2023
codemaniacs:

Yes..

but Chipper Cash didn't work...

so I created a k:lasha account and the pink visa card worked...
it didn't work for me too and klasha has not verify my account since 2 days now.
Please which registrar did you try to use it and did they charge you for the card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by codemaniacs: 8:33pm On May 09, 2023
Mrblaze06:
it didn't work for me too and klasha has not verify my account since 2 days now.
Please which registrar did you try to use it and did they charge you for the card?

At least $5 equivalent in naira in your wallet to create card .. but I don't think they deduct it..

Kla:sha verified my account the same day. Check your email. I use na:mesilo as registrar.

They will send the verification code to your email or phone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 8:34pm On May 09, 2023
Please who can help me fund my namebright account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: iykepromotions, Zidoh(m), Keyz1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.