Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562906 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
yolada:
Please from page what to page what do you guys suggest newbies like me start reading this thread from to have basic understanding of this domain business?
….Just like every other books, you start this too from page one.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yolada: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Newbie here
Please when purchasing a domain on godaddy, is it advisable to include full domain protection or should I just leave it? Does it really matter?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yolada: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
And also please, when paying for a domain on godaddy, what do type in the tax ID section? cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
yolada:
Newbie here
Please when purchasing a domain on godaddy, is it advisable to include full domain protection or should I just leave it? Does it really matter?
Don't buy on GoDaddy. Buy on Dynadot it's cheaper there. Use the code COMSPRING23

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
yolada:
And also please, when paying for a domain on godaddy, what do type in the tax ID section? cry
Leave GoDaddy alone for now except it's the first time discount you are looking at.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yolada: 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Leave GoDaddy alone for now except it's the first time discount you are looking at.
okay, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by VersatileVee: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hello, A Very Good evening to all.We are still here to serve you best. We are here to lessen the hassle and stress.
We can help you renew your domains
We can help you get the domain of your choice and push swiftly to Ur Account at the rate of 730/$.
We can also help u fund Ur dynadot, namecheap and namesilo accounts and much more.

We have been tested and trusted to have the best service and support.

We do all things to God's Glory 🙏🏾
"Allow us make Ur domaining journey hassle free"

DM us at our WhatsApp handle: 09161916421 to Taste and See
More sales to everyone 🙏🏾

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2023
yolada:

You don start to dey buy without learning?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Jimneighbour:
📣 Need Help Buying a Domain Name? Look No Further! 💻💡

Are you feeling overwhelmed by the process of purchasing a domain name? 🤝✨

Introducing a hassle-free solution to all your domain acquisition needs:🌐🛒

Why struggle on your own when you can have a reliable partner by your side? Here's what I can offer:

✅ Domain renewal: We can help you renew your domain subscription.

✅ Funding Dynadot Account: We can help you fund your dynadot account ASAP.

✅ Domain Registration : We can help you register your domain name and push to your account ASAP.

✅ Affordable Rates: I offer competitive pricing at the rate of 715/$. Rest assured, you'll receive excellent value for your Money.

So, Reach out to me today! 🚀💻

To get started or inquire about my services, simply send me a message on WhatsApp (check my signature). Hurry up before someone else registers that nice domain name – let's make it count! 💫✉️
Available NOW!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Domain purchase and push, dynadot account funding... All Available for 715/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2023
All this guyz that are listing names they don't own in DAN! 'Make Offer or Price Request' You want to cut corners Yahuzee boyz..littering DAN these days--no wonder some end users they reply with scams.

And one mumu 4 diz thread they write epistle justify am. If I see that mumu for real life I go punch am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by symbuul: 7:13am On Jun 09, 2023
Learner47:
All this guyz that are listing names they don't own in DAN! 'Make Offer or Price Request' You want to cut corners Yahuzee boyz..littering DAN these days--no wonder some end users they reply with scams.

And one mumu 4 diz thread they write epistle justify am. If I see that mumu for real life I go punch am.

Make Dan handle that issue na. That issue don long, no be today. There should be a form of verification. I wonder what anyone doing that stands to gain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Learner47:

grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Among the many reviews I get in my inbox everyday! A trial will convince you. Reach out now let's work together!

Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on Whatsapp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rwshd: 9:17am On Jun 09, 2023
Learner47:
All this guyz that are listing names they don't own in DAN! 'Make Offer or Price Request' You want to cut corners Yahuzee boyz..littering DAN these days--no wonder some end users they reply with scams. And one mumu 4 diz thread they write epistle justify am...
DAN must be stricter with their verification; otherwise, these urch!ns will severely lower their trust rating and move on to other marketplaces to continue their havoc. Imagine using a marketplace like DAN as a decoy for unsuspecting end-users! This is why I highly commend Sedo: no verification, no listing!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2023
@Domainer1999, I hope you've learnt a big lesson on human nature?

"Don't tell people your lose, they only want to see your gain"

Most of them are rambling about since you lose, if you've reported a sales of £5k, they'd have been shouting Odogwu! Up and down.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
@Domainer1999, I hope you've learnt a big lesson on human nature?

"Don't tell people your lose, they only want to see your gain"

Most of them are rambling about since you lose, if you've reported a sales of £5k, they'd have been shouting Odogwu! Up and down.

Anyone who makes a sale from such practice will be called out!! no exceptions

it is only those with fraudulent mindset, who believes the end justify the means that will be hailing and shouting Odogwu.

You are the only one shamelessly peddling this, cant you let it go?

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrSamsung(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
therealMcCain:

Anyone who makes a sale from such practice will be called out!! no exceptions

it is only those with fraudulent mindset, who believes the end justify the means that will be hailing and shouting Odogwu.

You are the only one shamelessly peddling this, cant you let it go?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Today, I mistakenly reg a geo typo via dyn dropped from Ed just one letter missing of which you'd hardly notice.

I searched for about 200end users..after sending to about 50end users I noticed it was a typo.

Went straight to dyn & deleted it. Went to Dan also deleted it. I then coined out an alternative one and registered it so my outbound effort won't be in vain.

I could have tried to sell the typo but I didn't go on.

I don't know why some ppl will want to cut corners to cheat the system or deceive end users.

If u r an advocate of trying to sell an unregistered domain you don't own...you're simply a Fraud.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Shut up!
Learner47:
Today, I mistakenly reg a geo typo via dyn dropped from Ed just one letter missing of which you'd hardly notice.

I searched for about 200end users..after sending to about 50end users I noticed it was a typo.

Went straight to dyn & deleted it. Went to Dan also deleted it. I then coined out an alternative one and registered it so my outbound effort won't be in vain.

I could have tried to sell the typo but I didn't go on.

I don't know why some ppl will want to cut corners to cheat the system or deceive end users.

If u r an advocate of trying to sell an unregistered domain you don't own...you're simply a Fraud.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Shut up!

You're a fraud Mr.man. And if u don't restraint from your fraudulent practice we shall start pasting those fraudulent accounts like yours on Dan in here or to Dan.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2023
Sold digitaltwin/ai.com via Sedo. I Edited the price to 4 figures recently at both afternic and Dan.com but forgot to do so at Sedo. Very pleased with the sale though would have sold more. Hand regd last October for $9.83

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
iykepromotions:
Sold digitaltwin/ai.com via Sedo. I Edited the price to 4 figures recently at both afternic and Dan.com but forgot to do so at Sedo. Very pleased with the sale though would have sold more. Hand regd last October for $9.83

The boss himself grin grin. Congratulations!!! More profit to your azaaa. U cant know the amount of people you have lifted from poverty. May God reward you abudantly.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
I won't reply you again, but take this one.
You're intellectually lazy to the point of getting frustrated.

I can see why ppl like haykay2005, farouksenior, chubenze et al all left this place because of you this small boys making $419 sales....smh!

Learner47:

You're a fraud Mr.man. And if u don't restraint from your fraudulent practice we shall start pasting those fraudulent accounts like yours on Dan in here or to Dan.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 6:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nice one 👍

iykepromotions:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
I won't reply you again, but take this one.
You're intellectually lazy to the point of getting frustrated.

I can see why ppl like haykay2005, farouksenior, chubenze et al all left this place because of you this small boys making $419 sales....smh!

Mr. fraud. If he sure for you paste ur number. If not that I wouldn't want litter this thread with fraudulent accounts like yours on DAN; I'd start posting the accounts here of fraudsters like yours that go ahead to propose names they haven't registered to end users. Anyone here with this guy contact?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Stages of grief;

- denial
- anger
- bargaining
- depression
- acceptance

You're in second stage, you still have three stages left. Common! grin

Learner47:

Mr. fraud. If he sure for you paste ur number. If not that I wouldn't want litter this thread with fraudulent accounts like yours on DAN; I'd start posting the accounts here of fraudsters like yours that go ahead to propose names they haven't registered to end users. Anyone here with this guy contact?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
Stages of grief;

- denial
- anger
- bargaining
- depression
- acceptance

You're in second stage, you still have three stages left. Common! grin

That's the good thing with domaining. Unlike your clime where fraudsters thrive and are celebrated.

The likes of Farouk etal that u mentioned put in the work not offering names that hasn't been registered to end users as you've profered.

U call my sales 419...show me one of my sales that is 419...u should be ashamed of ursef...Ur post reeks of jealousy.

Mr. Fraudster continue with that mindset!

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
You've moved to the third stage - bargaining
You can do better grin

Learner47:

That's the good thing with domaining. Unlike your clime where fraudsters thrive and are celebrated.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2023
YoobaNesan:
You've moved to the third stage - bargaining
You can do better grin

Seems u don't have any other tangible argument to support ur fraudulent tendencies. Hence, I won't quote you again.

Do ursef a favor & start reading from the first page. Domaining isn't a get rich quick scheme.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 8:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
You finally hop into the fourth stage - depression grin

Learner47:

Seems u don't have any other tangible argument to support ur fraudulent tendencies. Hence, I won't quote you again.

Do ursef a favor & start reading from the first page. Domaining isn't a get rich quick scheme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: toutlemonde, Paradise163(f), isholaidreez(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.