Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3590776 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2023
1.) I use regular Gmail (I have like 6 Gmail accts)

2.) My signature takes this form:

My Name
CEO | the domain I'm selling
Phone: I have a Google voice # (but for those who don't have a foreign # - simply put Dan.com's customer service number there)

Ayilara1:

Congratulations boss.

Do you use custom mail?
What does your signature looks like?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brokeness(m): 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:
August Sales:

DealMakerReach(.)com HT- 7days $300
ModularHomeBuilder(.)ca HT- 7days $250
HeritageCreekHomes(.)com HT - 10days $1000
CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).
TotalLendingConcepts(.)com HT - 14days $450

-All outbound.
-All coined.
- I do a mix of BIN & Make offer.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.
- I source my leads online (Google search).
- I target decision makers or heads of marketing department...( I find their emails via Snov/Apollo/Rocket...etc) ...at some point, you tend to have an idea of how their email addresses might be Example: Btinubu@Bleep.com or Bola.Tinubu@Bleep.com or Bola@Bleep.com ... You Sha get the idea!
- I follow lots of online news/newsletters - that's basically how I get my inspiration for what I coin.
- September is looking good (3 sales in the pipeline).
- None of these names have any matrices, just gut instincts and GOD's grace.
- I'm still a noob in domaining ooo ... Pls drop any questions here - so that anyone can chip in with an answer & the knowledge can be shared.

My advice to anyone struggling in this thing - be patient. Find what works for you, perfect it for yourself and keep grinding. Have faith in the process - as it isn't always easy...and, if you don't "love" what you're doing - pls do that which you "love" - cos it is this passion that will keep you going when dry spells occur.

- Don't be shy to ask meaningful questions. Lots of peeps on here (low-key ) make 4-figs every month.

- Follow domains and all things domaining on Twitter & clubhouse... E get why!

The difference between the rich & the poor is "information".

PS: Apologies in advance if I don't get to reply you in a timely manner. This research and outbounding eats into one's time...

May God bless us all...

Good afternoon sir. I hope you're fine.

I'm very happy for you. Please sir I really want to start this domaining something, I believe I will also come here to share my testimony soon if I could register a name but the thing is that I don't have enough money to register a name sir. I have registered on all the necessary websites but it's just remaining to register a name. I just have less than a thousand on me sir.

Truth be told, 8k is too big for me now, I wish I had it and also I am still owing lots of people that borrowed me money to go write my exam. Please sir I am very optimistic that I will succeed in this domaining thing just that I don't have money to register any name sir. I pray God touches your heart so you can get me a name to start with sir. 🙏
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayilara1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2023
OCEANS7:

My Name
Phone: I have a Google voice # (but for those who don't have a foreign # - simply put Dan.com's customer service number there)

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Enipe?

Brokeness:

Good afternoon sir. I hope you're fine.

I'm very happy for you. Please sir I really want to start this domaining something, I believe I will also come here to share my testimony soon if I could register a name but the thing is that I don't have enough money to register a name sir. I have registered on all the necessary websites but it's just remaining to register a name. I just have less than a thousand on me sir.

Truth be told, 8k is too big for me now, I wish I had it and also I am still owing lots of people that borrowed me money to go write my exam. Please sir I am very optimistic that I will succeed in this domaining thing just that I don't have money to register any name sir. I pray God touches your heart so you can get me a name to start with sir. 🙏

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eruditeprof(m): 6:16am On Sep 10, 2023
Since you have Google voice ,can you help me out reach out to an enduser who said I should call her.

OCEANS7:

My Name

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EAGLE2020: 8:06am On Sep 10, 2023
[please I have questions for you Brother

1* Can I use Snov.io perfectly on my Android phone?

2* How do you enter your Search keywords for decisions Maker?

Kind Regards

DealMakerReach(.)com HT- 7days $300
ModularHomeBuilder(.)ca HT- 7days $250
HeritageCreekHomes(.)com HT - 10days $1000
CalibrateAnalytics(.)com HT - 7days $150 (undersold this, but I fancy quick flips).
TotalLendingConcepts(.)com HT - 14days $450

-All outbound.
-All coined.
- I do a mix of BIN & Make offer.
-Not every of my coined names sell - I get stuck with some, or the prospective buyer just ghosts me.
- Some names sold at the first outbound, but most were sold after 1-2 follow-ups.
- I source my leads online (Google search).
- I target decision makers or heads of marketing department...( I find their emails via Snov/Apollo/Rocket...etc) ...at some point, you tend to have an idea of how their email addresses might be Example: Btinubu@Bleep.com or Bola.Tinubu@Bleep.com or Bola@Bleep.com ... You Sha get the idea!
- I follow lots of online news/newsletters - that's basically how I get my inspiration for what I coin.
- September is looking good (3 sales in the pipeline).
- None of these names have any matrices, just gut instincts and GOD's grace.
- I'm still a noob in domaining ooo ... Pls drop any questions here - so that anyone can chip in with an answer & the knowledge can be shared.

My advice to anyone struggling in this thing - be patient. Find what works for you, perfect it for yourself and keep grinding. Have faith in the process - as it isn't always easy...and, if you don't "love" what you're doing - pls do that which you "love" - cos it is this passion that will keep you going when dry spells occur.

- Don't be shy to ask meaningful questions. Lots of peeps on here (low-key ) make 4-figs every month.

- Follow domains and all things domaining on Twitter & clubhouse... E get why!

The difference between the rich & the poor is "information".

PS: Apologies in advance if I don't get to reply you in a timely manner. This research and outbounding eats into one's time...

May God bless us all...

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2023
Good morning friends, e don choke oo. sale no gree come. no money to even buy data to continue pushing. Abeg make una buy this domain name windowinstalling//com make I see food chop 3k.

Or

Make una help ,with any amount make I keep the domain name abeg.

UBA

Eze Emmanuel luwis
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2023
Oshiofe:
Good morning friends, e don choke oo. sale no gree come. no money to even buy data to continue pushing. Abeg make una buy this domain name windowinstalling//com make I see food chop 3k.

Or

UBA

Eze Emmanuel luwis

2k I will pay now!!!, When is it going to expire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

thanks bro may God bless you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 8:44am On Sep 10, 2023
Oshiofe:
thanks bro may God bless you.

Ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:50am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

2024-03-21

At dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

Ok
please call me on 08138924880 so we can talk about it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

Ok

Hey, I have some quality names that have only been worked on once. Care if I share them with you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 9:57am On Sep 10, 2023
Bea1234:

Hey, I have some quality names that have only been worked on once. Care if I share them with you?

Share boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

Share boss

Still a newbie on the thread. Just make me a good offer and I'll let go.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

bro I no hear from you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:09am On Sep 10, 2023
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

Ok
abeg call me on this number 08138924880 I no longer have access to my email address I used in opening this nairaland account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
OCEANS7:

My Name

Thanks for your input so far.

Please, I want to ask.

Do you use VPN?

Do you show you are Nigerian?
If yes, do you use your real name or you make use of an English name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Englishisamust: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Oshiofe:
bro I no hear from you.

I will message you in the night boss... I'm at workplace right nw
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by division2020(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Who Doe's PayPal checkout here to pay on Z//com for domain renewal

Or which virtual card can I use on PayPal that I can fund immediately and use online
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bea1234: 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2023
Please I need advise as I recently purchased a new domain OptimizedDesk(dot)com. I bought it as a new domain and I felt it's brandable. Kindly advise as regard the following:

1. How much should I price the domain for quick sale? (Mind you, I'm contemplating on selling it for $500

2. Where are the best marketplaces I could list it for quick sale?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
OAkanni001:
Please I need advise as I recently purchased a new domain OptimizedDesk(dot)com. I bought it as a new domain and I felt it's brandable. Kindly advise as regard the following:

1. How much should I price the domain for quick sale? (Mind you, I'm contemplating on selling it for $500

Thanks in anticipation

Why did you buy it? Where did you see the name before you bought it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Why did you buy it? Where did you see the name before you bought it?
I made it up myself
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
OAkanni001:

Thanks in anticipation

doesn't worth the registration, you should ask for refund!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
OAkanni001:

I made it up myself
First mistake. Don't reg any name by yourself for now. Did you really go through this thread before you started buying? Do you know what Search Volume, CPC, ED, mean?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Englishisamust:

bro I'm still waiting for your massage
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 6:31am On Sep 11, 2023
trafficpools:
doesn't worth the registration, you should ask for refund!
I have done that through the support ticket
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OAkanni001(m): 6:32am On Sep 11, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
First mistake. Don't reg any name by yourself for now. Did you really go through this thread before you started buying? Do you know what Search Volume, CPC, ED, mean?
Yes, I have gone through the previous threads
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:34am On Sep 11, 2023
So I decided to make use of grey for my next withdrawal. Created and verified my account, then requested for the euro account which was available in an instant. Filled the details at my Dan's account and payout was issued by Dan.

Funds came in the next day and I was asked to verify the source of the funds which I told them am a domain flipper and backed it up with Dan's email about the sale.

Finally funds was released in EUR which I swapped it to Naira at #980 per EUR, then moved it to my Gtbank account. Everything seems smooth and swift. Customer support too was awesome both on Twitter and Grey app . So I can now recommend grey.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Oshiofe: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Oshiofe:

Or

UBA

Eze Emmanuel luwis
abeg make una help me buy this name I'm urgently in need of money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3221) (3222) (3223) (3224) (3225) (3226) (3227) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: sammyrollo, Keyz1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.