Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539648 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wink6527: 8:31am On Jan 22
cheesy 900 abi u dey lie lmao..... the first page explains what the whole thing is about tho....... u fit visist namepros beginner section to understand more,,,,, and their sales report thread is nice too
MichealOlajide:

I've read from page 1 to 900 started reading last year...guessed I haven't read enough.Cus this stuff seems complicated.
Will read more.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wink6527: 8:33am On Jan 22
I swear these guys are just something else.... like go away na the hundreds of thousands una get never do u .... holiday dem no gree go.. rest they wont rest na to dey fight every corner.. ....
Learner47:

The domain industry is rife with full blown capitalist, sharks & greedy lots. Winner takes all mentality. Some people if they can even block your 100sale they'd do it gladly but God no dey sleep.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:34am On Jan 22
Wink6527:
cheesy 900 abi u dey lie lmao..... the first page explains what the whole thing is about tho....... u fit visist namepros beginner section to understand more,,,,, and their sales report thread is nice too

Bruhh fr I'm not joking.
I understand the whole process buj my issue is finding a QUALITY domain.
That's why I wanna pay for mr iykes's class plus i will check namepros
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wink6527: 8:36am On Jan 22
grin ok ok..... but here go help u learn geo better tho name pros is just for everything in general
MichealOlajide:

Bruhh fr I'm not joking.
I will check namepros
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:38am On Jan 22
Wink6527:
grin ok ok..... but here go help u learn geo better tho name pros is just for everything in general

Noted and appreciated.
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:42am On Jan 22
Wink6527:

If I may ask when did u start domaining am6d how did u learn?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wink6527: 8:47am On Jan 22
Just 2022 oh so am still a newbie oh kiss....I read this thread ..... then sales report here and on name pros and twitter just made me understand wetin dey sell oh...
MichealOlajide:

If I may ask when did u start domaining am6d how did u learn?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:48am On Jan 22
Wink6527:
Just 2022 oh so am still a newbie oh kiss....I read this thread ..... then sales report here and on name pros and twitter just made me understand wetin dey sell oh...

Omo nice nice
Well done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:49am On Jan 22
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:54am On Jan 22
Great week ahead for all of us!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:54am On Jan 22
Contact me for your email scraping service for Geos
@ #600 only.

All emails to be verified and sent in .csv file.

You can reach me on 09157906580 (WhatsApp)

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 9:57am On Jan 22
Anyone interested in buying letsexract. I want to sell mine at affordable price

0902254090zero
WhatsApp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 9:59am On Jan 22
Wink6527:
I swear these guys are just something else.... like go away na the hundreds of thousands una get never do u .... holiday dem no gree go.. rest they wont rest na to dey fight every corner.. ....
Some no take the thing as competition. Some people take am like do or die. E just be like school, all those serious guys them for front sit wey no like share answer or allow guyz copy for exam.

One Indian bros, dey say i no know say I be him competition him no go drop anything during my early days. Ordinary simple question like where you reg the domain from. I say ok oo!

That one way u say Indian guys dey watch d thread na thru. One Indian bros begin speak broken English with me. He learn all the English from this thread.

Abeg that coding something I go like get insight of how I go fit code my own bot too. But no be now sha.

If you fit shoot me email of just 'hi' for ; so when I ready I go holla, I go appreciate. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wink6527: 12:15pm On Jan 22
Omo no breathing space everyone is everywhere ,,,,,,

For the coding lol i dont still understand it enough to actually teach tho......... all i did was ask chatgpt to do specific things like help me do a code that will check this domain auction every 5 mins or 20 seconds to see if it don enter closeout or

.. to backorder a name by checking with a register every 20 sec or 10 sec till it shows available then it should add to cart... it wont ever beat backorder service tho lol dropcatch no dey play.....

and it also tells u how to use it,,,,, but to write a code i no sabi .......

it could even create one to help u email manually like u do ... u fit say every 5 mins send the next email .( tho there are already extensions like this,,,, that just repeat what u do without u having to repeat)....... just have to work with chatgpt as a friend..... it gives u step by step but u have to run it on your laptop or a virtual Remote Desktop system if u aint got laptop,,, maybe there are ones for phone maybe no idea i never checked

...Its a nice tool with so much possibilities ....but for now all i do is closeout with it as olodo wey i be cheesy cheesy
Learner47:

Abeg that coding something I go like get insight of how I go fit code my own bot too. But no be now sha.

If you fit shoot me email of just 'hi' for ; so when I ready I go holla, I go appreciate. Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 12:31pm On Jan 22
Wink6527:

For the coding lol i dont still understand it enough to actually teach tho......... all i did was ask chatgpt to do specific things like help me do a code that will check this domain auction every 5 mins or 20 seconds to see if it don enter closeout or

.. to backorder a name by checking with a register every 20 sec or 10 sec till it shows available then it should add to cart... it wont ever beat backorder service tho lol dropcatch no dey play.....

and it also tells u how to use it,,,,, but to write a code i no sabi .......

it could even create one to help u email manually like u do ... u fit say every 5 mins send the next email .( tho there are already extensions like this,,,, that just repeat what u do without u having to repeat)....... just have to work with chatgpt as a friend..... it gives u step by step but u have to run it on your laptop or a virtual Remote Desktop system if u aint got laptop,,, maybe there are ones for phone maybe no idea i never checked

...Its a nice tool with so much possibilities ....but for now all i do is closeout with it as olodo wey i be cheesy cheesy

Mr wink I've come again oo
Pls what do u mean no breathing space is it getting over saturated abeg??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wink6527: 1:09pm On Jan 22
Lol not really more like everyone wants to know every other persons secret technique to finding names
MichealOlajide:

Mr wink I've come again oo
Pls what do u mean no breathing space is it getting over saturated abeg??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 1:27pm On Jan 22
Wink6527:
Lol not really more like everyone wants to know every other persons secret technique to finding names
Oh ok ok

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:34pm On Jan 22
Wink6527:

Thanks bro. Much appreciated. This is more than enough. Remain to put on my thinking cap. Help me clean that my email for your quote.

"Time to feed the goat", in Alex verdeas voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 3:36pm On Jan 22
Domaining is dead! Drop your loots and go farm potatoes. grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 5:12pm On Jan 22
Sales Alert
ALL THANKS TO GOD
HT: 5months
SP: $653
Acquired through Ed
Sales type: WhatsApp outbound with my 9ja number

so I won an auction on Saturday and I quickly use the cash I was to use for it for another thing, so I was out of cash to pay for it, I have already made up my mind I’m not paying for the auction but I don’t want my account to be banned, so I looked through my domain names and I picked this name to outbound this morning, this particular name is in Dutch, so i messaged the business whatsap account in Dutch language through the help of Google translate and everything went well.
My last major outbound was in July last year.
All thanks to God.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jinvest: 5:43pm On Jan 22
Hi, how can I reach you for training on domaining.
Regards
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jinvest: 5:46pm On Jan 22
Learner47:

Good day sir, can you train me on domain flipping

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 6:40pm On Jan 22
sammyrollo:
Sales Alert
ALL THANKS TO GOD
Acquired through Ed

Congrats, chief.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 7:34pm On Jan 22
sammyrollo:
Sales Alert
ALL THANKS TO GOD
Acquired through Ed

so I won an auction on Saturday and I quickly use the cash I was to use for it for another thing, so I was out of cash to pay for it, I have already made up my mind I’m not paying for the auction but I don’t want my account to be banned, so I looked through my domain names and I picked this name to outbound this morning, this particular name is in Dutch, so i messaged the business whatsap account in Dutch language through the help of Google translate and everything went well.
All thanks to God.

Congrats sammy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 8:40am On Jan 23
sammyrollo:
Sales Alert
ALL THANKS TO GOD
Acquired through Ed

All thanks to God.

Congrats! The sky is very wide, any bird can fly.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:15am On Jan 23
Sales slert; Airport/DigitalTwin.com
$400
Registered Dec 4th last month $7.99

The org is fully developed. Emailed the owner after registration then. No response. I have to call him using my Nigeria number (not advisable)

He said he's interested but will buy it in January. Mailed him later and calls, he no longer reply probably because of the Nigeria number cheesy he might have concluded it's a scam.

Fast forward few days ago, my good friend @treasure28 finalized this deal via phone call using Google voice. He's so good on this and have closed several deals using phone.

Funds arrived yesterday via Grey and the deal closed successfully.

Thanks to the lord.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 9:44am On Jan 23
[quote author=iykepromotions post=128080536]Sales slert; Airport/DigitalTwin.com
$400

The org is fully developed. Emailed the owner after registration then. No response. I have to call him using my Nigeria number (not advisable)

He said he's interested but will buy it in January. Mailed him later and calls, he no longer reply probably because of the Nigeria number cheesy he might have concluded it's a scam.

Fast forward few days ago, my good friend @treasure28 finalized this deal via phone call using Google voice. He's so good on this and have closed several deals using phone.

Thanks to the lord. [/quote

Congrats,and thanks for sharing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:21am On Jan 23
iykepromotions:
Sales slert; Airport
$400

Thanks to the lord.

Congrats boss. Going by the results from Google, this domain is easily a 2 to 10k name. But they said a bird at hand.

I have several names that didn't close because of this phone wahala, no be 20, no be 30 but we move.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 11:08am On Jan 23
iykepromotions:
Sales slert; Airport/DigitalTwin.com
$400

Thanks to the lord.
nice one congratulations! I remembered you shared this domain recently, saying if someone has a good name there might not be a need for outbound! I knew the org owner will be much interested!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 11:10am On Jan 23
sammyrollo:
Sales Alert
ALL THANKS TO GOD
Acquired through Ed

All thanks to God.
you have an eagle eyes, congratulations!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:41am On Jan 23
It doesn't always work like that oo. Pray you no jam crazy end user.

I've seen an end user that owns other 5 extension and say he'll never buy the .com while he can afford it.

trafficpools:
nice one congratulations! I remembered you shared this domain recently, saying if someone has a good name there might not be a need for outbound! I knew the org owner will be much interested!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elvishuzor(m): 11:44am On Jan 23
This machine has been on sale for years now and it is designed to give you a smooth experience when pounding your fufu.. customers who use this machine had made a lot of money from it because it enables you to pounds bulks and bags of fufu easily without issues.. it can pound as much bag as you want and it is easy and faster compared to the mortal and pistol method..

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
Call: 08103107555
whatsapp...08103107555

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) (3278) (3279) (3280) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.