Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546340 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Achonation: 11:11pm On Jan 17
mahvie:

Congrats chief. Can you please share how you were able to present the 3 domains to the company? Did you market the 3 at once or you did it one after the other?

I sold the first one within 6 minutes
Then I checked the availability of the other ones and they were both available, then I suggested it to them, and they offered me $1500 in the chat.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 11:23pm On Jan 17
Achonation:

I sold the first one within 6 minutes
Then I checked the availability of the other ones and they were both available, then I suggested it to them, and they offered me $1500 in the chat.
Thanks chief, congrats once more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Telegram234(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17
2sexycom:
Happy New Year Folks... It is 2024, let's go harder.

Congratulations to all domain sellers.

iCausetrouble how have you been bro?

Iykepromotions, Kedu?

BrandUche Nna, what's up?

AwesomeDuru, congrats on your growth. Not surprised about how far you have come. I noticed you would be a badass salesman when you started dropping those sales email on here, I also stated the copywriting skill you exhibited.

Bonsu, how is Ghana grin

Treasure28, thanks for those calls in 2023

Beckplanet, thank you for always sharing your milestone each year.

Learner47, I hail bros.

Ikhalyfah, where have you been?

HayKay2005, you just forget us for here. no b so ooo.

JudeAnajama, don't leave us here. Please come back.

God bless everyone involved in this journey and growth, 2024 is going to be great year, let's make it count.
God when I go enter this kind Squad Line-up list . sad

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:43pm On Jan 17
daalį»„ o, mana zipu ego!

2sexycom:

Iykepromotions, Kedu?

AwesomeDuru, congrats on your growth. Not surprised about how far you have come. I noticed you would be a badass salesman when you started dropping those sales email on here, I also stated the copywriting skill you exhibited.

Bonsu, how is Ghana grin

Learner47, I hail bros.

God bless everyone involved in this journey and growth, 2024 is going to be great year, let's make it count.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:29am On Jan 18
Branduche:
daalį»„ o, mana zipu ego!

100%
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:34am On Jan 18
OCEANS7:

There was a time Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) - was an issue. I'm tempted to assume the EndSARS domain would be something set-up along that angle.
Yes, it was set up for that purpose. I read scary things on that site that gave me nightmares cos people were posting that stories at alarming rates... The government had to block the website and you could only access it via VPN. Whoever owned the domain and website may have gotten tired or even traumatized and let it go.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CraigMorrison: 6:45am On Jan 18
OCEANS7:

1.) I personally - do not include a price in my outbound. I leave it open for negotiation.

2.) Here are some reasons I give in my emails:
- Complements their online marketing activities.
- Protects their brand against identity theft or cases of mistaken identity.
- It is an appreciable asset in times of valuation...(let me explain this - Our Nigerian-backed GIP was bought by BlackStone for $12Billion - when such buyouts occur, they are selling both assets and liabilities. If GIP has domains they bought for x - amount some years ago - they have room to revise/re-evaluate the value of said purchases.)

*** You don't need to give this explanation - it is their line of business & they understand it.

*** Your tone/wording should not be overtly "sales-like". It should also not come across as "opportunistic".

3.) For my call to action - I don't include the domain. I simple ask them to get back to me at their earliest convenience.

Please bear in mind that - when writing your sales pitch, you NEED to understand your audience. (ie: what works for plumbing may not work for finance).

Be creative. To me, none of these things are cast on stone. You try different methods and find what works best for you.

Just getting back online now, thanks for this detailed response. It is really helpful and perfectly answer the questions

Gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 7:32am On Jan 18
sammyrollo:
Clearbit, SalesQl for linkedln contact and hunter

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:42am On Jan 18
Chief 2sexycom just few days ago, I wanted to ask about you. But later skipped my mind. Been very long. Thought you've traveled out. Glad to hear from you bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:26am On Jan 18
Agent8706:
Good to know you are doing awesome and great to have you back with a bang
Thanks bro. More sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:28am On Jan 18
riqmarol:

Congratulations chief
Pls how do you outbound. Do you use softwares or something. And can the manner of outbound be done with phone?

Also, can I pm you?

Morning bro. I already explained in the previous post, like everything. All i do is repeat. check the post on pwetie & this account.

I don't use software. Manual outbound. But my email sending is automated. And yes, it's with laptop. All the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:29am On Jan 18
2sexycom:

Learner47, I hail bros.

count.

Good to have you back here sir. More sales to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:30am On Jan 18
AuntyAmope:

Thank you for this advice sir but that's not even why I quoted the "pwetie" handler. The person sold a name I have the normal version.
Wanted to talk

The pwetie handler is the same person as the learner47, I can help you with the leads of the domain in question if you want. Through Google sheet. Let me know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:37am On Jan 18
Achonation:

My bro, ur posts were too long for me to read cause I've got exams I'm also reading for.
Just from the first line I read, I have no idea about the squatting you're talking about.

I just spot the omission in their name and present it to them. Some didn't buy it because it was used by some other when they wanted to reg. That's just it.
No need for the thousands of screenshots.

Thanks for ur time fetching those texts.... Maybe someone/u can read and summarize it in maybe 5 lines let others who are busy understand it

Bro, we're all here to learn. Sorry if it felt like an attack. Even me, I need more clarification on the subject reason why I brought it up here for other expert to share their views.

In everything someone has to use sense and be careful not to cross the line. Even tho ur method might be based on squatting; it will be wise not to base your full domain strategy on that method to avoid legal problems in the future especially if your domain outbound profile is visible and traceable.

And you know, some of us Nigerians no dey apply sense & wisdoms for some things, if it's normalized before you know it guyz might tend to abuse it.

For example, a company using Vlr/Asset/management dot com and vlram dot ca. Then, you go and then register Asset//Management//.ca or the dotcom to pitch to them and several other companies using maybe cap/assetmanagement/, Hamilton/asset/management etc I don't see that as squatting.

But, when you go and register their exact name that is obvious that, that name is only unique to that company and pitch to them in the hope of making a sale, from my understanding it's domain squatting. It would even be like better if it were an inbound than an outbound.

All the best & luck with the exams.

Gracias.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:02am On Jan 18
iykepromotions:
Chief 2sexycom just few days ago, I wanted to ask about you. But later skipped my mind. Been very long. Thought you've traveled out. Glad to hear from you bro.
Thanks, Nwanne, I still dey around. Great job around here. Good morning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:03am On Jan 18
Learner47:

Good to have you back here sir. More sales to everyone.
Thanks man. Been a while really.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:08am On Jan 18
2sexycom:
Thanks man. Been a while really.

Yes ooo! My oga. The country no wan smile for boyz.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 11:18am On Jan 18
Learner47:

Yes ooo! My oga. The country no wan smile for boyz.

You wey dey collect dollar dey talk this one...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 11:23am On Jan 18
MatthiasChin:

You wey dey collect dollar dey talk this one...
Bro e red for everywhere. The inflation no be here bro. Both for inshore & offshore. We all Donald Trump fans just dey wait make the Baba come back, the good old days of sales flying left right & center.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 5:30pm On Jan 18
please who can help me make a call

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AuntyAmope(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

The pwetie handler is the same person as the learner47, I can help you with the leads of the domain in question if you want. Through Google sheet. Let me know.

i am very grateful sir. yes I am interested

Thank you sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 6:08pm On Jan 18
Please I need some Dormcilliary funds state your rate here @wese will be our escrow.

Still life looking for Dorm fund,anyone state your rate @Wese will be our escrow.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:12pm On Jan 18
AuntyAmope:

i am very grateful sir. yes I am interested
pls ma send your email. Let me send you the leads. Also reply to this email with the domain in question.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 6:24pm On Jan 18
Alhamdullahi. Came in now.

Med niche. Although Med niche is very hard and boring to find their leads from my small experience but it bangs as much as the Finance niche.

More sales to everyone. Hope Super Eagles win the match.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Greenscientist: 6:25pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

Congratulations. More sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mahvie: 8:16pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

Med niche. Although Med niche is very hard and boring to find their leads from my small experience but it bangs as much as the Finance niche.

Congrats chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

Congratulations bro!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by McTeesticks(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

Congratulations boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

Congratulations boss, BIN?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brandconsultany: 11:01pm On Jan 18
Congrats , what's the hold time. Was it outbound or inbound sale
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:10pm On Jan 18
Twale Boss...!!! U be baba from day 1.
2sexycom:

Iykepromotions, Kedu?

Bonsu, how is Ghana grin

Learner47, I hail bros.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18
Learner47:

ED picked? Outbound or inbound? Do you only outbound manually?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) (3275) (3276) (3277) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.