Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,519 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3547025 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AIVAGENCY(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04
Stop having problem with your clients abroad or having issues with making payment online to foreign sites
Are you an affiliate marketer, producer, content creator, ui/ux, graphics designer.

All you need is a free verified PayPal account.
Check my signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:19pm On Mar 04
mehn I don tire...6th not interested response
cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YoobaNesan: 9:03pm On Mar 04

MichealOlajide:
cry

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by palinco: 2:19am On Mar 05
Already sold to VersatileVee.
palinco:
$36 PayPal available for checkout.
N1,400/$
Whatsapp contact: 080 38 30 47 9 8.
This is one and only Palinco, any other is a counterfeit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OCEANS7(m): 3:10am On Mar 05
So, I saw this article on PUNCH...

https://punchng.com/finally-nigerians-have-now-been-approved-for-salary-payments-in-dollars/

What cracked me up was the way the whole thing was "packaged".

I don't think they painted the picture in its entirety.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:18am On Mar 05
MichealOlajide:
cry

Keep pushing!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 3:18am On Mar 05
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 7:19am On Mar 05
MichealOlajide:
cry
Your price might be the problem, just try this

Hi (name). Thank you for getting back to me; I appreciate it! I would like to ask you for a couple of extra minutes to understand why you are not interested. Do you think that's possible? Your feedback would be vital for us. Thanks in advance. Regards, You.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:45am On Mar 05
MichealOlajide:
cry
This occasionally happens. Ignore. Occasionally do a price reduction and continue with your follow up whether you get a response or not. Most sales I've got are from buyers who never replied to my emails. They just go to the marketplace listing and buy if it's within their budget. Most times they don't go beyond their budget.

Still mail this guy when you're ready to do a price reduction again and others you mailed before.

Regards.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:01am On Mar 05
Sales alert

Reg fee $7.99

Hold time; A month plus.
Follow up.

All thanks to the lord.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:22am On Mar 05
YoobaNesan:

appreciated boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:23am On Mar 05
iykepromotions:
This occasionally happens. Ignore. Occasionally do a price reduction and continue with your follow up whether you get a response or not. Most sales I've got are from buyers who never replied to my emails. They just go to the marketplace listing and buy if it's within their budget. Most times they don't go beyond their budget.

Still mail this guy when you're ready to do a price reduction again and others you mailed before.

Regards.

ok thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MichealOlajide: 8:23am On Mar 05
Jimneighbour:
Your price might be the problem, just try this

Hi (name). Thank you for getting back to me; I appreciate it! I would like to ask you for a couple of extra minutes to understand why you are not interested. Do you think that's possible? Your feedback would be vital for us. Thanks in advance. Regards, You.

okay thanks sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 8:30am On Mar 05
OCEANS7:
So, I saw this article on PUNCH...

https://punchng.com/finally-nigerians-have-now-been-approved-for-salary-payments-in-dollars/

What cracked me up was the way the whole thing was "packaged".

I don't think they painted the picture in its entirety.

That’s information marketing business model. They use all kind of content strategy.

What you saw is paid advertising though. Yeah, punch and other media allow such on their platform
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 9:48am On Mar 05
Hello guys,
Would you guys recommend Porkburn registrars?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 11:33am On Mar 05
In whatever you do, don't ever use grey.co's virtual card, they will rip you. They charge 2% + $0.5 claiming cross-border fee for each transaction. I think they started this recently. If you are planning of getting their virtual card, I will advise you to think twice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 12:57pm On Mar 05
Bayajjidda:
In whatever you do, don't ever use grey.co's virtual card, they will rip you. They charge 2% + $0.5 claiming cross-border fee for each transaction. I think they started this recently. If you are planning of getting their virtual card, I will advise you to think twice.

No wonder. They've debited me like $1.5 now. I was like where is this debit coming from
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 1:04pm On Mar 05
Rankett:

No wonder. They've debited me like $1.5 now. I was like where is this debit coming from

I made 4 transactions of $5.99 each last night, they didn't debit any extra amount that last night only to wake up this morning and started getting debits of $0.62 x 4 =$2.48. When I confronted them they started claiming cross-border charges.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 1:10pm On Mar 05
Bayajjidda:

I made 4 transactions of $5.99 each last night, they didn't debit any extra amount that last night only to wake up this money and started get debits of $0.62 x 4 =$2.48. When I confronted them the started claiming cross-border charges.

That was what they also did to me. I was debited $0.62 this morning for a transaction I did last night. After helping someone purchase some stuffs on Ali express this morning, I was charged another $0.88 after a few hours.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 1:14pm On Mar 05
Rankett:

That was what they also did to me. I was debited $0.62 this morning for a transaction I did last night. After helping someone purchase some stuffs on Ali express this morning, I was charged another $0.88 after a few hours.

Nawao
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 1:38pm On Mar 05
Rankett:

grey that I thought were White Knights, they've been smooth on my own end all the while. I ran away from chipper, payday etc with their shady ways. U go create card, them go charge you fees later after one week or two weeks card don disappear, them go say create another one again. And some of this card creation can cost like 5 dollar. Imagine times 1million ppl. Which yahoo reach this one. This country everyone just out there to exploit the poor. No regulations.

'Unpopular opinion- Hypothesis': banks, bdc's, some politicians +all these shady fintechs are the reason for d dollar/naira manipulations. They all work hand in hand like a cartel. But they'd always blame it on imports, corruption or binance..like ever since the creation of this country we haven't been importing or experiencing corruption. Why the sudden increment Within the 8yrs? Within 8yrs, currency will just spike more than 1000%.

Pls, which other decent fintechs out there, since grey has decided to join the bandwagon?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:01pm On Mar 05
Pulled this from a thread. Same shit also applies to this thread, don't mind being labelled a black ship to point out bad players.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 2:07pm On Mar 05
ollybode:
The recent clampdown on binance has negative impact on many including myself. I think is high time I move to grey for Dan payout. Please guys, how do you link your grey USD number to Dan and what is their charge. Quick response will be appreciated

My last pay received via Binance- crypto usdc bitpay. Converted the usdc to usdt on Binance. Sent the usdt via Trc20 network to Bybit takes like 1 minute. Cashedout using Bybit p2p around 1500+. Note Ur receiving wallet must be same network as ur sending.

Network: erc20, Trc20, BnB etc

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 3:17pm On Mar 05
chicfarmer:
Hello guys,

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 3:19pm On Mar 05
chicfarmer:
Hello guys,

Yeah. You can go ahead with them

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 3:23pm On Mar 05
Rankett:

Yeah. You can go ahead with them
Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MatthiasChin: 4:49pm On Mar 05
Rankett:

But please how about just receiving payments are they to be trusted??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 6:23pm On Mar 05
Bayajjidda:
I thought they said the cross border payment is for sites that doesn't accept dollars.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chicfarmer: 7:53pm On Mar 05
Mrblaze06:
I thought they said the cross border payment is for sites that doesn't accept dollars.

I guess these charges apply if you use their cards for payments on websites outside the United States.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bayajjidda: 8:46pm On Mar 05
Mrblaze06:

I was surprised too, they just made away with my $2.48 for a transaction of just $23.96.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CaptainArc: 10:16pm On Mar 05
AkProsper:

Is it a naira or USD FB ads account?
changed my currency to USD and the grey virtual card worked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Learner47: 10:55pm On Mar 05
Bayajjidda:

I was surprised too, they just made away with my $2.48 for a transaction of just $23.96.
did Sav purchase on grey, was ok, no hidden charges at least for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) (3295) (3296) (3297) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.