Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,713 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3658235 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) ... (3338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shapman: 4:04pm On May 24
CapitalBank:

Why would she even outbound to a Nigerian?
Miracle no dey tire Jarus Jesus!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:29pm On May 24
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
SP/BIN- 3500$ me and dis pricing sha lipsrsealed
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details
Got it from ed deleted list for 1.99$ at one .com this bad company embarassed they took an entire 3 weeks to reg this for me omo along with like 7 others,,, imagine if someone else regged it in those 3 weeks... Transferring out was easy than i expected lol i expected to have to visit their office for it
the domain had 0 views this month

This one was actually for sale for 280$ in 2022 and also last year by someone else before they dropped it shocked..... I saw it but didn't pick it i just kept it in my email like others cause that period i was so broke and didn't want to reg anything unless am sure of it.... weeks after ...one.com start promo grin so i rush do some of course they gave me headache i just stopped and gave up but they reg am eventually after weeks and cancelled others nonsense.......

Sherlock is the correct spelling most of us already know who sherlock holmes is so thats why i picked and other variations like sherlock,sherlok,sherloq,shrlok,shrloc sherlocc were all regged and not for sale.....i dont like picking names that are for sale before but i started making exceptions for names i thought were good cause i saw some people keep selling names that have been for sale for long before...

A little Background before domaining

Before starting domaining i was doing online surveys / focusgroups for like 7 years surveys are like 1$ for wasting 30 mins answering nonsense questions (stopped doing surveys for years tho its crap undecided) while focus groups were like domain cause u have to apply for 100 oppurtunities and get picked for 1 to 10 a month if u fit what they neeed itss always worth it cause 1 could pay 100-400$ for 1-2 hours of work.... and every product that has ever come out survey people kknow it months before you..... cause every company always test their product with people before telling the public... i created a group then and taught alot of people but that thing stress me die cause some learn after few years others will leave and come back with questions i already answer for them tire so i run from anything teaching nowadays.. only issue is mainly usa that had most of the oppurtunities lol soooo ....

Fun fact

6 months before google released info on bard they asked 30,000 of us to talk to bard like a friend for an hour and gave us all 110$ each....3 million $ oh for nonsese survey plus like extra 80$ if you brought a friend oh.. Microsoft did same ...amazon too but dont know if they don release am facebook too plenty companies .... even indiiduals lol i did one about a sex ai then they just dey send nudes hahhahaha.. omo ... what am saying is we know before its out but we dont know domain is a thing sooo ... every movie before they come out people have to watch and criticize first na why release takes long... even college students spend 3000$ to do survey for their finals project thats why its funny when end users lie they are student to get domain for cheap..... what am saying is if something is important they dont care about wasting money for it ,,,, its just the way some see domain as if its not a big part of their business when it literally is but the ones that do will just hit bin and not be wasting your time............

Small businesses even start ups run surveys to test their new website its funny before they even choose business name they ask us to choose from ooptions they are considering...... every company especially in usa runs surveys monthly to know whats up with people perception of them,,,,,,, this was main reason i left geo then cause since surveys already gave me the same 500$-1k ( tho first 2 years i earned like 10$ a month) geo might give a month of course people earn higher but na my first year aand i knew i wont earn much i decided to waste that year trying to do inbound cause i always wanted something less stressful and outbound really is something cause i wont have sale for 5 months and instead of sale email na get the fu,,cck off or d.ie the thing is just annoying una wey dey do am are trying i swear strong people....i for don d..ie

while surveys were fun u cant grow on free money there is always limit u can reach and how many oppurtunties u can get.and last year to this year has been dry cause more nigerians moved in and they insulted the callers for delayed payments and those one vex and got strict lol..... and some people might not get any for months ... i already left everything for domains permanently tho it helped with capital for domain then ....

i mastered it i guess and it made me know about payment systems and online things in general crypto and all tho cause they paid in btc during those 2016-18 lol thats why when i saw domain i immediately knew it was worth it cause you control everything... moving to brandables was tough cause everyone kept talking about radio test and it made me focus on names like tororo and not the ones am selling now cause i was worried theey wont sell... tho what they taught was amazing you have to forget everything and find things your own way tho...........leaving sqaudhelp was even helpful lol they are not the best for growing in knowledge approve email dey sweet i dropped everything...... i did go back to geos after brandable didn't work in year 1 as always na insults so i run away again hahah before ending on first year something hapin............ tho there were long salesdrought i felt ok cause one month sale still fit be higher than wat i might have gotten outbounding in first year//// note am not bashing geo people oh yall are amazing am just talking of my own cause i wasn't very good with it..........

And the main part was i treated domaining as a main business and not a side gig last year it helped....

[b]Reason why i still find in deleted despite the drop catches and auctionns...
[/b]sometimes during pending delete a name could be regged in 40 extensiion but ed go show 1 cause its not always updated it fit update in a day or weeks thats how despite searching weeks after drop people still find things that sell.....

PS( i dont know what ps mean tho).... Godaddy earns alot from their 69$ broker fee for registered domains not for sale cause if you guys know the hundreds of thoussnds of people that try to get amazon,com or google,com or 1 letter or 1 work domains for 69$ from all over the world monthly ehn lol omo.... free money for godaddy.... its now 119$ sef

Wishing us more sales cheesy....

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 7:14pm On May 24
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

. Big congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:50pm On May 24
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details
Got it from ed deleted list for 1.99$ at one .com this bad company embarassed they took an entire 3 weeks to reg this for me omo along with like 7 others,,, imagine if someone else regged it in those 3 weeks... Transferring out was easy than i expected lol i expected to have to visit their office for it

This one was actually for sale for 280$ in 2022 and also last year by someone else before they dropped it shocked..... I saw it but didn't pick it i just kept it in my email like others cause that period i was so broke and didn't want to reg anything unless am sure of it.... weeks after ...one.com start promo grin so i rush do some of course they gave me headache i just stopped and gave up but they reg am eventually after weeks and cancelled others nonsense.......

Sherlock is the correct spelling most of us already know who sherlock holmes is so thats why i picked and other variations like sherlock,sherlok,sherloq,shrlok,shrloc sherlocc were all regged and not for sale.....i dont like picking names that are for sale before but i started making exceptions for names i thought were good cause i saw some people keep selling names that have been for sale for long before...

Before starting domaining i was doing online surveys / focusgroups for like 7 years surveys are like 1$ for wasting 30 mins answering nonsense questions (stopped doing surveys for years tho its crap undecided) while focus groups were like domain cause u have to apply for 100 oppurtunities and get picked for 1 to 10 a month if u fit what they neeed itss always worth it cause 1 could pay 100-400$ for 1-2 hours of work.... and every product that has ever come out survey people kknow it months before you..... cause every company always test their product with people before telling the public... i created a group then and taught alot of people but that thing stress me die cause some learn after few years others will leave and come back with questions i already answer for them tire so i run from anything teaching nowadays.. only issue is mainly usa that had most of the oppurtunities lol soooo ....

Fun fact

6 months before google released info on bard they asked 30,000 of us to talk to bard like a friend for an hour and gave us all 110$ each....3 million $ oh for nonsese survey plus like extra 80$ if you brought a friend oh.. Microsoft did same ...amazon too but dont know if they don release am facebook too plenty companies .... even indiiduals lol i did one about a sex ai then they just dey send nudes hahhahaha.. omo ... what am saying is we know before its out but we dont know domain is a thing sooo ... every movie before they come out people have to watch and criticize first na why release takes long... even college students spend 3000$ to do survey for their finals project thats why its funny when end users lie they are student to get domain for cheap..... what am saying is if something is important they dont care about wasting money for it ,,,, its just the way some see domain as if its not a big part of their business when it literally is but the ones that do will just hit bin and not be wasting your time............

Small businesses even start ups run surveys to test their new website its funny before they even choose business name they ask us to choose from ooptions they are considering...... every company especially in usa runs surveys monthly to know whats up with people perception of them,,,,,,, this was main reason i left geo then cause since surveys already gave me the same 500$-1k ( tho first 2 years i earned like 10$ a month) geo might give a month of course people earn higher but na my first year aand i knew i wont earn much i decided to waste that year trying to do inbound cause i always wanted something less stressful and outbound really is something cause i wont have sale for 5 months and instead of sale email na get the fu,,cck off or d.ie the thing is just annoying una wey dey do am are trying i swear strong people....i for don d..ie

while surveys were fun u cant grow on free money there is always limit u can reach and how many oppurtunties u can get.and last year to this year has been dry cause more nigerians moved in and they insulted the callers for delayed payments and those one vex and got strict lol..... and some people might not get any for months ... i already left everything for domains permanently tho it helped with capital for domain then ....

i mastered it i guess and it made me know about payment systems and online things in general crypto and all tho cause they paid in btc during those 2016-18 lol thats why when i saw domain i immediately knew it was worth it cause you control everything... moving to brandables was tough cause everyone kept talking about radio test and it made me focus on names like tororo and not the ones am selling now cause i was worried theey wont sell... tho what they taught was amazing you have to forget everything and find things your own way tho...........leaving sqaudhelp was even helpful lol they are not the best for growing in knowledge approve email dey sweet i dropped everything...... i did go back to geos after brandable didn't work in year 1 as always na insults so i run away again hahah before ending on first year something hapin............ tho there were long salesdrought i felt ok cause one month sale still fit be higher than wat i might have gotten outbounding in first year//// note am not bashing geo people oh yall are amazing am just talking of my own cause i wasn't very good with it..........

And the main part was i treated domaining as a main business and not a side gig last year it helped....

[/b]sometimes during pending delete a name could be regged in 40 extensiion but ed go show 1 cause its not always updated it fit update in a day or weeks thats how despite searching weeks after drop people still find things that sell.....

PS( i dont know what ps mean tho).... Godaddy earns alot from their 69$ broker fee for registered domains not for sale cause if you guys know the hundreds of thoussnds of people that try to get amazon,com or google,com or 1 letter or 1 work domains for 69$ from all over the world monthly ehn lol omo.... free money for godaddy.... its now 119$ sef

Bigger congratulations, you found your niche....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 8:33pm On May 24
[quote author=Gpexchange post=130124090]Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic
]

Congratulations bro. I'm so happy for you. You are killing it. My thoughts were on you since morning when would you shock us with great news here you are. More wins bro

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PUO001: 9:58pm On May 24
Good evening, please how does one list a domain in Dan to be displaying Buy now, lease to own and make an offer?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omini247: 10:04pm On May 24
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details

Fun fact

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:44pm On May 24
Greenbuoy:
Generic, as in an actual word. Could be any language.

Multi-word cases are what I speak to here.

A different story if it was Jarus.com she pitched to him.

Or are you able to mention like ten sales you've heard of, where the domains are brandable + suffix such as "associates," "group," "partners" or the likes?

To clarify:

"Brandables" in this case are pure ones (invented) like jarus, xerox and the likes.

So what should the person that owns jarus.com do? It's the owner of that name that's in a better position to complain and that's even if the name is trademarked IMHO.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:57pm On May 24
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details

Congrats on the sale, bro!

I honestly wonder how you get sales at those your prices. This one's even abbreviated!

I been wan copy you with like 10 of my "best" names but I no get the liver. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:30am On May 25
trafficpools:
. Big congratulations!!!
Thanks grin
Promxy94:

Bigger congratulations, you found your niche....
Thanks I guess I did lol..

Omini247:

Congrats
Thanks..

dayo2hot:
thoughts were on you since morning when would you shock us with great news here you are. More wins bro
Thanks...be like na you buy am lol.. cheesy

U1:

I honestly wonder how you get sales at those your prices. This one's even abbreviated!

I been wan copy you with like 10 of my "best" names but I no get the liver. cheesy

Me sef am wondering oh but I guess trusting my pricing helps.... put 1m for your name na cheesy cheesy.....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 6:35am On May 25
PUO001:
Good evening, please how does one list a domain in Dan to be displaying Buy now, lease to own and make an offer?

Go to your Dan settings click for sale page and set it like the picture below.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 8:56am On May 25
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details

Fun fact

How did you know it was listed for sale at $280 in 2022 by previous owner. Is there a way to check that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 9:28am On May 25
Natural2Heal:

How did you know it was listed for sale at $280 in 2022 by previous owner. Is there a way to check that?
it was actually listed for that Price! You can make use of domaintools.com or archive.org both are effective to check history of a domain name.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Natural2Heal: 9:39am On May 25
trafficpools:
it was actually listed for that Price! You can make use of domaintools.com or archive.org both are effective to check history of a domain name.

The two sites above are not showing previous listed prices to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by narite: 9:51am On May 25
U1:

Congrats on the sale, bro!

Someone listed the name for 280 dollar yet name failed to sell. Someone else came along and up the price by more than X10 and rest is history.

You could argue grace, luck and all that but one should never be afraid to follow their GUTS. What will be will be.

Congrats gpexchange. Your sales are inspiring.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 10:32am On May 25
Natural2Heal:

The two sites above are not showing previous listed prices to me.
navigate it well, there's a way to see those statistics!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jimneighbour: 11:39am On May 25
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic
Congratulations 🎊, I wave 3 play with word domain like this, but to register dey fear me grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 11:54am On May 25
Available for Sale (DM if interested, 0*7*0*3*5*6*2*6*1*3*2)

IllinoisAesthetics // com (18/04/25) Sav

RosevilleMassage // com (02/05/25) Sav

ChicagoDrugLawyers // com (09/05/25) Dynadot

CutRiteTreeService // com (25/04/25) Sav

FoxPowerWashing // com (30/11/24) NameSilo

ArkansasPropertyExpert // com (10/08/24) Sav

LasvegasHomeRealtor // com (23/06/24) Namecheap

ClarksvilleRealtyServices // com (09/08/14) Sav

FLPlumbingService // com (23/09/24) Dynadot

BarberTucson // com (17/03/25) Porkbun

OhioStandardPoodles // com (08/10/24) Dynadot

AnchorageDentalCenter // com (16/06/24) Namecheap

RaleighAutoSpa // com (17/03/25) Porkbun

Pixelz // biz (16/10/24) Namecheap

vgdtz // com (24/06/24) Dynadot

Naming // sbs (19/08/24)Dynadot

Tins // top (Godaddy)

Gamy // info (29/08/24) Dynadot

Uops // xyz (29/03/25) Dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dondayo(m): 12:49pm On May 25
I might not have made $3500 in a single sale but I make extra 100k + monthly selling digital products online.

And this is a side hustle for me cos I also have a job

I attach a screenshot of my dashboard for the month of May.

Anyone can start it as long as you are not lazy.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:43pm On May 25
narite:

Someone listed the name for 280 dollar yet name failed to sell. Someone else came along and up the price by more than X10 and rest is history.

You could argue grace, luck and all that but one should never be afraid to follow their GUTS. What will be will be.

Congrats gpexchange. Your sales are inspiring.

I agree completely! But the issue actually is: where are the guts? cheesy

The problem is just knowing what to price high and what to keep low or moderate. If only I knew that, I would have the guts. I assume you'd agree with me that such high prices aren't feasible in all industries (or so I think).

You know sometimes I actually wonder to myself how I am going to make high-figure sales when I don't even price my domains high. smiley If only online domain valuators were at least 60% dependable, this might have been easier.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 1:47pm On May 25
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details

Fun fact

Congrats bro. Please did afternic send your payment immediately, it’s been a week now and I’m yet to receive my money
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 2:52pm On May 25
Any domain can sell for four figure depending on the seller willingness to wait till it's happened! Once any potential buyer pick an interest in the domain, and the seller refuse to compromise on his/ her price, then buyer has no choice, people that are willing to hold on to their domain for several years will always sell for four figure while those that only wants to flip within short period including myself will hardly get four figure sales!

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 4:11pm On May 25
Nope ... They are fast in some case other times they take almost 3 weeks .. my last sale was almost 2 weeks...so just wait support can't even help you either...
sammyrollo:

Congrats bro. Please did afternic send your payment immediately, it’s been a week now and I’m yet to receive my money
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wokamest: 4:20pm On May 25
@Gpexchange
Please do you use your real names OR alias on the Marketplace.

Same question for the Registrars: real name or alias.

Others can respond as well.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammyrollo: 4:49pm On May 25
Gpexchange:
Nope ... They are fast in some case other times they take almost 3 weeks .. my last sale was almost 2 weeks...so just wait support can't even help you either...
Thank you, infact I was scared because it’s my fist time cashing out on afternic, maybe I will go back to distribution network, Dan payment is almost immediately.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:21pm On May 25
yeah the slow payment gets annoying,,,,, just make sure you filled your details right so you wont get wahala when its time to receive
sammyrollo:
Thank you, infact I was scared because it’s my fist time cashing out on afternic, maybe I will go back to distribution network, Dan payment is almost immediately.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gpexchange: 5:27pm On May 25
Real name

Wokamest:
@Gpexchange
Please do you use your real names OR alias on the Marketplace.

Same question for the Registrars: real name or alias.

Others can respond as well.

Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff247: 6:39pm On May 25
Gpexchange:
Real name

Gpexchange,

How far?
Reason me for my last request, please.
Enjoy your loot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Wokamest: 7:35pm On May 25
Thanks
Gpexchange:
Real name

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:52pm On May 25
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

PS( i dont know what ps mean tho).... ...
Congrats chief.

PS - Postscript
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by khreus(m): 8:01pm On May 25
onlinestaff247:

Hi Gpexchange,

A hearty congratulations to your massive domain sale...That's like N5million plus in this Tinubulation Era.

You're blessed wonderfully and make sure to use the mulla wisely.

Please, [b]can you do me any change that comes to your mind as the spirit leads? [/b]My account is so dry right now.

My account:

Zenith Bank:
Daniel O

Let's celebrate together.

Cheers!

Your advice and plea contradict. The moment he send you a dime from it makes it un-judicious use of money.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3321) (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) ... (3338) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.