Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,776 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (3325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3651399 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (3337) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff247: 8:16pm On May 25
khreus:

Your advice and plea contradict. The moment he send you a dime from it makes it un-judicious use of money.

That's not true.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:18pm On May 25
onlinestaff247:

Gpexchange,

How far?
Reason me for my last request, please.
Enjoy your loot.
stop this rubbish!!

ccongrats @gpexchange

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 10:59pm On May 25
Please is it safe withdrawing from my Payoneer account USD to my grey account.
What are the charges like, and how long will it take my fund to be received from Payoneer to grey and then from grey to my Nigeria bank account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 1:22am On May 26
khreus:

Your advice and plea contradict. The moment he send you a dime from it makes it un-judicious use of money.
you too get bad mouth aje!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:29am On May 26
khreus:

Lol
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 8:29am On May 26
Still scraping Quality Gmaps/Yellow Page leads at affordable rate:

PREMIUM SCRAPING = STANDARD SCRAPING + MY TWEAKING SKILLS WHICH GIVES BETTER RESULT

Geo - 1000 per domain - 5 names for 4000

Emd - 2,000 per domain - 3 names for 5000

STANDARD SCRAPING

GEO - 500 per domain - 5 domain names for 2000 - 10 domain names for 3500

EMD - 1k per domain - 3 domain names for 2500

Geo Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 800 per domain

EMD Combo - Gmaps leads+Yellow Page leads - 1500 per domain

Reach out on WhatsApp with 07068996260 or through the email on my signature let's begin immediately

"You need quality leads to sell that quality name faster"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cdor777: 9:30am On May 26
Congratulations on another fantastic sale @gpexchange
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:49am On May 26
tongue
Opistorincos:
Happy weekend. I am available for your scrapping and lead generation needs.

Basic scrapping: Yellowpages OR Google maps OR Google web results (software generated leads). #500 per domain name.

Premium scrapping: Highly targeted business emails. This will include owners, co-owners, vp, president, digital marketer or key shareholder of the business you're trying to reach. Verified emails. #2k per domain name.

Note: with premium scrapping, you get the name of the person you're contacting. This is to encourage personalized emails. The leads are also location specific.

Contact is on my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yinkeys(m): 10:54am On May 26
raphemmanuel:
Please is it safe withdrawing from my Payoneer account USD to my grey account.
What are the charges like, and how long will it take my fund to be received from Payoneer to grey and then from grey to my Nigeria bank account.
Never heard of Grey account before
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yinkeys(m): 10:55am On May 26
Some guys I believe are making 10 to 30k monthly trading shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Puntingnoob: 11:05am On May 26
Facebook for sale
A year and 2 months old
Starting price is 2000

Facebook for sale
A year and 2 months old
Starting price is 2000

Facebook for sale
A year and 2 months old
Starting price is 2000

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Domainer1999: 11:25am On May 26
Visit here to know more about Grey;

https://www.nairaland.com/7995650/grey-solution-receiving-dollars-abroad

yinkeys:

Never heard of Grey account before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 3:44pm On May 26
Domainer1999:
Visit here to know more about Grey;

https://www.nairaland.com/7995650/grey-solution-receiving-dollars-abroad

Have you receive money through grey of recent.

I have some money in Payoneer that I want to cash out, I don't like the rate I'm seeing on Payoneer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 4:49pm On May 26
raphemmanuel:
Have you receive money through grey of recent.

I have some money in Payoneer that I want to cash out, I don't like the rate I'm seeing on Payoneer.

1% for receiving and 1% for conversion. It takes about 1 business day to receive your fund from Payoneer. Withdrawal from grey to Nigerian bank account is instant. Withdrawal fee to your account is #35.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AngelHoly(m): 5:03pm On May 26
Abeg any good crypto Whatsapp group for updates for this upcoming bull market,

Please help a brother,so I will be getting info, please help me and add me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 5:22pm On May 26
AngelHoly:
Abeg any good crypto Whatsapp group for updates for this upcoming bull market,

Please help a brother,so I will be getting info, please help me and add me
visit one of the crypto thread, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by raphemmanuel(m): 5:51pm On May 26
Rankett:

1% for receiving and 1% for conversion. It takes about 1 business day to receive your fund from Payoneer. Withdrawal from grey to Nigerian bank account is instant. Withdrawal fee to your account is #35.
thanks for your response, it was so helpful.
Does Payoneer charge from their end if I'm transferring to grey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AngelHoly(m): 9:12pm On May 26
trafficpools:
visit one of the crypto thread, thanks.

Which one abeg.. there are a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 11:50pm On May 26
AngelHoly:

Which one abeg.. there are a lot
one of the most active https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/3689
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Rankett: 7:31am On May 27
raphemmanuel:
thanks for your response, it was so helpful.
Does Payoneer charge from their end if I'm transferring to grey.

You're welcome. They charge 2%

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by petux(m): 11:56am On May 27
dayo2hot:
Porkburn back with $6.99 promo. Take advantage guys

boss I'm trying to verify my porkbunbut they dont allow NIN, what other easy to get document can i use please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 12:30pm On May 27
petux:

boss I'm trying to verify my porkbunbut they dont allow NIN, what other easy to get document can i use, please?

I don't understand. Document for what? I no use any documents ooo, just buy domain name with ur card that's all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by petux(m): 12:58pm On May 27
dayo2hot:

I don't understand. Document for what? I no use any documents ooo, just buy domain name with ur card that's all

I just created an account, and this is what they are telling me. I can't even move from this page.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayo2hot: 2:47pm On May 27
petux:

I just created an account, and this is what they are telling me. I can't even move from this page.

Me don't know why you are experiencing that. The boss in the house will tell you what to do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kotla: 2:51pm On May 27
My Ist sale HT 2 years EXD picked
Thank you boss Iyke Learner47 Sapiosexuality and others

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AscendingKing: 3:19pm On May 27
gloriana:
care to share?
Yeah, sure. Just go to mpl.ng and you can download the app there or you could use the link below
https://mpl-ng-ps.onelink.me/KHwL/telegram
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AscendingKing: 3:20pm On May 27
Dapo1123:

Please how can I get started? Can you send a link?
Sure, just ho to mpl.ng or use the link below

https://mpl-ng-ps.onelink.me/KHwL/telegram
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kotla: 3:26pm On May 27
Please how do I receive payment from afternic have opened and verified grey account and gotten US account number but not able to pass this last stage while filling the payment form

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by trafficpools: 3:55pm On May 27
Kotla:
My Ist sale HT 2 years EXD picked
Thank you boss Iyke Learner47 Sapiosexuality and others
wow, the buyer must have waited for the domain to expire and pick it up, congratulations for the sales and the decision to renew!!!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kotla: 7:13pm On May 27
trafficpools:
wow, the buyer must have waited for the domain to expire and pick it up, congratulations for the sales and the decision to renew!!!!

And it was just 2 days remaining for it to expire again. I planned to renew it sha coz I feel two of them are waiting the other one ghost me after asking for invoice

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kotla: 7:21pm On May 27
Gpexchange:
Sales Report

Shrlock//com
SP/BIN- 3500$ me and dis pricing sha lipsrsealed
HT-5 months
SV- Afternic

Details
Got it from ed deleted list for 1.99$ at one .com this bad company embarassed they took an entire 3 weeks to reg this for me omo along with like 7 others,,, imagine if someone else regged it in those 3 weeks... Transferring out was easy than i expected lol i expected to have to visit their office for it
the domain had 0 views this month

This one was actually for sale for 280$ in 2022 and also last year by someone else before they dropped it shocked..... I saw it but didn't pick it i just kept it in my email like others cause that period i was so broke and didn't want to reg anything unless am sure of it.... weeks after ...one.com start promo grin so i rush do some of course they gave me headache i just stopped and gave up but they reg am eventually after weeks and cancelled others nonsense.......

Sherlock is the correct spelling most of us already know who sherlock holmes is so thats why i picked and other variations like sherlock,sherlok,sherloq,shrlok,shrloc sherlocc were all regged and not for sale.....i dont like picking names that are for sale before but i started making exceptions for names i thought were good cause i saw some people keep selling names that have been for sale for long before...

A little Background before domaining

Before starting domaining i was doing online surveys / focusgroups for like 7 years surveys are like 1$ for wasting 30 mins answering nonsense questions (stopped doing surveys for years tho its crap undecided) while focus groups were like domain cause u have to apply for 100 oppurtunities and get picked for 1 to 10 a month if u fit what they neeed itss always worth it cause 1 could pay 100-400$ for 1-2 hours of work.... and every product that has ever come out survey people kknow it months before you..... cause every company always test their product with people before telling the public... i created a group then and taught alot of people but that thing stress me die cause some learn after few years others will leave and come back with questions i already answer for them tire so i run from anything teaching nowadays.. only issue is mainly usa that had most of the oppurtunities lol soooo ....

Fun fact

6 months before google released info on bard they asked 30,000 of us to talk to bard like a friend for an hour and gave us all 110$ each....3 million $ oh for nonsese survey plus like extra 80$ if you brought a friend oh.. Microsoft did same ...amazon too but dont know if they don release am facebook too plenty companies .... even indiiduals lol i did one about a sex ai then they just dey send nudes hahhahaha.. omo ... what am saying is we know before its out but we dont know domain is a thing sooo ... every movie before they come out people have to watch and criticize first na why release takes long... even college students spend 3000$ to do survey for their finals project thats why its funny when end users lie they are student to get domain for cheap..... what am saying is if something is important they dont care about wasting money for it ,,,, its just the way some see domain as if its not a big part of their business when it literally is but the ones that do will just hit bin and not be wasting your time............

Small businesses even start ups run surveys to test their new website its funny before they even choose business name they ask us to choose from ooptions they are considering...... every company especially in usa runs surveys monthly to know whats up with people perception of them,,,,,,, this was main reason i left geo then cause since surveys already gave me the same 500$-1k ( tho first 2 years i earned like 10$ a month) geo might give a month of course people earn higher but na my first year aand i knew i wont earn much i decided to waste that year trying to do inbound cause i always wanted something less stressful and outbound really is something cause i wont have sale for 5 months and instead of sale email na get the fu,,cck off or d.ie the thing is just annoying una wey dey do am are trying i swear strong people....i for don d..ie

while surveys were fun u cant grow on free money there is always limit u can reach and how many oppurtunties u can get.and last year to this year has been dry cause more nigerians moved in and they insulted the callers for delayed payments and those one vex and got strict lol..... and some people might not get any for months ... i already left everything for domains permanently tho it helped with capital for domain then ....

i mastered it i guess and it made me know about payment systems and online things in general crypto and all tho cause they paid in btc during those 2016-18 lol thats why when i saw domain i immediately knew it was worth it cause you control everything... moving to brandables was tough cause everyone kept talking about radio test and it made me focus on names like tororo and not the ones am selling now cause i was worried theey wont sell... tho what they taught was amazing you have to forget everything and find things your own way tho...........leaving sqaudhelp was even helpful lol they are not the best for growing in knowledge approve email dey sweet i dropped everything...... i did go back to geos after brandable didn't work in year 1 as always na insults so i run away again hahah before ending on first year something hapin............ tho there were long salesdrought i felt ok cause one month sale still fit be higher than wat i might have gotten outbounding in first year//// note am not bashing geo people oh yall are amazing am just talking of my own cause i wasn't very good with it..........

And the main part was i treated domaining as a main business and not a side gig last year it helped....

[b]Reason why i still find in deleted despite the drop catches and auctionns...
[/b]sometimes during pending delete a name could be regged in 40 extensiion but ed go show 1 cause its not always updated it fit update in a day or weeks thats how despite searching weeks after drop people still find things that sell.....

PS( i dont know what ps mean tho).... Godaddy earns alot from their 69$ broker fee for registered domains not for sale cause if you guys know the hundreds of thoussnds of people that try to get amazon,com or google,com or 1 letter or 1 work domains for 69$ from all over the world monthly ehn lol omo.... free money for godaddy.... its now 119$ sef

Wishing us more sales cheesy....

Congratulations please how do you receive payment from Afternic do you use Grey I'm not able to fill the payment form coz of tax at the last stage
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff247: 7:26pm On May 27
Kotla:

And it was just 2 days remaining for it to expire again. I planned to renew it sha coz I feel two of them are waiting the other one ghost me after asking for invoice

Guy,

If the cash land your account, don't forget me oh.

You fit reason me small thing so that we can celebrate the purchase of the domain.

My account is waiting.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3322) (3323) (3324) (3325) (3326) (3327) (3328) ... (3337) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.