Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,493 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532500 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 12:27am On Feb 27, 2019
dayjeee:

I saw it in my unconfirmed
it means you imported the lead to undeveloped for them to chase it for you and unfortunately the lead did not confirm the interest in the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 12:31am On Feb 27, 2019
Gcool2:
III USE HUNTER.IO AND I GBADUN AM
Hi,
How were you able to register your gmail on hunter,it's not accepting mine.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arisheloaded(m): 1:39am On Feb 27, 2019
slimjosh43:

It is subjective as they both have their advantages
1. Hunter just gives emails crawled from website
While snov can be used on social media by searching the name of the decision maker on say.... LinkedIn and from his profile snov would help generate his email

2. Hunter emails her most often correct while snov sometimes be wrong so I use both to verify emails. Ciao

What's hunter emails about? Please let's talk

Cryptopeach1@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Genius19(m): 1:51am On Feb 27, 2019
etin06:
Who can help me buy netsol $1 domain my PayPal isn't working on it again. I even got a uba card and open new PayPal same story

Why not use the card directly
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 2:22am On Feb 27, 2019
Genius19:

Why not use the card directly
I tried it. Worked once and never went through again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 3:19am On Feb 27, 2019
Jesusgirl92:
What do y'all think about Dallascheapcarsdotcom..

Is the singular more preferable??

Plural

You have more than one car for sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 6:23am On Feb 27, 2019
help house,, a netsol domain on 60days transfer bound be listed for sale in other market place..if yes how can dat be done..please I need help to this..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:08am On Feb 27, 2019
LoveDecay:

Plural
You have more than one car for sale.
it's been a while. We didn't later hear from you again. grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2019
Arisheloaded:

What's hunter emails about? Please let's talk

Cryptopeach1@gmail.com
Ask your questions here

Hunter.io is an email finder
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:11am On Feb 27, 2019
mazizitonene:
see wahala o......domains that were transferred to me.....are now showing available in the marketplace and are not in my netsol portfolio
the acct of the buyer has been supended and all domain purchases he made on dat particular day has been revoked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2019
What type of outbound is most effective in domain business? Email or Facebook outbound?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:
the acct of the buyer has been supended and all domain purchases he made on dat particular day has been revoked

Because he transferred too much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2019
Geofavor:

Because he transferred too much?
he bought too much in a 24hr period. This sends a red flag to their system which makes them investigate to see it was bought via $1 promo.

The $1 promo is officially over since last year, all the buying we do are backdoor transactions

So if domain purchases are revoked, u av no case.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 11:37am On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:
account was not suspended though.....so does it mean he won't get a refund ?.... said he has contacted netsol cc and was told to wait for some days.....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2019
mazizitonene:
account was not suspended though.....so does it mean he won't get a refund ?.... said he has contacted netsol cc and was told to wait for some days.....
i am telling u, it has, he just doesnt know until he tries to buy and see the Suspended msg on his acct.

24-48hrs from the actual suspension date, he will most likely not be able to access his acct. Once he logs in. they would claim his login credentials are wrong.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
2extremes:
What type of outbound is most effective in domain business? Email or Facebook outbound?
Emails have been more effective for me. Don't know about others
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by imagrg(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please help post this content on my forum nairahunt dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
2extremes:
Depends on the type of name, for Geo+keyword names Facebook makes it faster and better if they've got a good page on there.
IMO though, I think it's best starting outbound on Facebook because it's faster, I always do that before I go digging for emails.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:
i am telling u, it has, he just doesnt know until he tries to buy and see the Suspended msg on his acct.

24-48hrs from the actual suspension date, he will most likely not be able to access his acct. Once he logs in. they would claim his login credentials are wrong.
waaaaaaahhhhhhhtttt.......yekpa!!.....so what of his other domains ?.........what of me the transferee...hope e no go affect me Ah bn don call them to complain tho..say make I give dem time...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
mazizitonene:
waaaaaaahhhhhhhtttt.......yekpa!!.....so what of his other domains ?.........what of me the transferee...hope e no go affect me Ah bn don call them to complain tho..say make I give dem time...
fret not. it's not a serious issue, he will just have to call them and pester to av it unlocked. nothing will happen to his other domains.

Netsol are vexing now, they block accts anyhow. So if u make purchases, u gotta be doin it with scopes now. I still buy domains for ppl atleast 30per day but i ensure it's not back to back within a short period of time. it will make them reason u. atimes i'll choose not to buy for straight 10hrs. Hoping they dont av my time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
mazizitonene:
dont ever give netsol time beyond 12hrs. U will just grow old and lose weight whilst waiting. Keep calling and bugging them. they will do it in 48-72hrs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mbamidele: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
link for network solution $1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Juat got a dot com at lcn.com for 1.95£
Code: com195

-this deal expires midnight tomorrow
One per account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
jamih:
Juat got a dot com at lcn.com for 1.95£
Code: com195

-this deal expires midnight tomorrow
One per account

Total in naira?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Carmal90:

Total in naira?
About 1000naira or more.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:
dont ever give netsol time beyond 12hrs. U will just grow old and lose weight whilst waiting. Keep calling and bugging them. they will do it in 48-72hrs

1. What network do you use to call network solutions?

2. How much per minute?

3. What is the best time to call them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
bobojoshua:

About 1000naira or more.
Yea..
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:
alright..... Gracias
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Someone shud eep me send the domain name sales letter to my email address please : Hakinfrefre@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
bobojoshua:

1. What network do you use to call network solutions?

2. How much per minute?

3. What is the best time to call them?
1. MTN int'l calling bundle *131*5*6*1#
IDB300 - 20mins of int'l calls for #300(3days)
IDB500 - 40minsof int'l calls for #500(7days)
IDB1500 - 150mins of int'l calls for #1,500(30days)

2. Don't try per min calls, you'll spend as much as 1k on just 20mins of call

3.Anytime. They pick your call in about 30secs - 1min

When you have eventually solved your issue with them.. try steer clear off that promo tinz, they use it to scam peeps who buy.
Once they reason your account(most likely) they will drop your domains without informing you and may never refund you. This is a new development of the past 48hrs..even the ones u bought months ago will be affected. Those guys are angry these few days

If you however wanna take the risk.. use a separate acct not your main one. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:

When you have eventually solved your issue with them.. try steer clear off that promo tinz, they use it to scam peeps who buy.
Once they reason your account(most likely) they will drop your domains without informing you and may never refund you. This is a new development of the past 48hrs..even the ones u bought months ago will be affected. Those guys are angry these few days

If you however wanna take the risk.. use a separate acct not your main one. Good luck

Is 2 domain registration in a week or 2 weeks safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.