Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557804 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
tranxo:

GTB charged me $20
Same here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

my Oga, I have searched.
no one bearing that name.
that's why it is Confusing.
I thought i already explained the situation to u in private bro.
The fact that there is no end user now doesn't mean one won't come. Don't be so pensive about domain sales.

Lemme share my personal experience with U.. I bought a domain less than 2mths ago having the end users in an American state in mind. It was supposed to be a city+service domain.
I outbound to all end users on my radar for the domain, not even one of them winked at me.

I just left the domain and moved on with my life, one fine day, last week, a lady paid for the domain without negotiations cox her surname is same as that of the city in Florida, USA.. and she offers the service embedded in d domain name.

I bought a city+service domain
But for her it turned out to be her name+service domain. A perfect business name for her in the Art Niche.

Just keep the hope alive coz in the business of domain flipping.. nothing is cast in stone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Roxzine: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
This legit site I joined helps me pay my bills and can help you too.
Just 3weeks after joining with $0.20 start up fee and my account keeps rolling with earnings.

If you don't have $0.20, don't worry I will pay your start up fee, make sure you join the telegram group.

Click here and sign up https://businessmetric..com/2019/02/start-your-journey-to-finaqncial-freedom.html
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
I thought i already explained the situation to u in private bro.
The fact that there is no end user now doesn't mean one won't come. Don't be so pensive about domain sales.

Lemme share my personal experience with U.. I bought a domain less than 2mths ago having the end users in an American state in mind. It was supposed to be a city+service domain.
I outbound to all end users on my radar for the domain, not even one of them winked at me.

I just left the domain and moved on with my life, one fine day, last week, a lady paid for the domain without negotiations cox her surname is same as that of the city in Florida, USA.. and she offers the service embedded in d domain name.

I bought a city+service domain
But for her it turned out to be her name+service domain. A perfect business name for her in the Art Niche.

Just keep the hope alive coz in the business of domain flipping.. nothing is cast in stone
thanks boss
bless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by myseyf(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
IDEALCASH:
You sell on namepros at wholesale price for domainers like you.
Thank you for clarifying. I will rather list my domain names somewhere else.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
expertix:

Are you sure it is not EUR ? Did you use your Naira savings account
No its not Euro, its USD. Same thing happened to me about the same time. Exchange rate was N359/$, and it was GTB savings account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by worriedguy(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
domainsales18:
Hello Domain Newbies,

Some of you Newbies who are interested in learning the Domain Name Flipping Business from the scratch, should contact me to put you through.

Starting from the beginning of the thread, may seem daunting and cumbersome without a live teacher...That's the reason for this.

Please, you must dedicate about an hour, thirty minutes each day for three days, in order to master the business.

Also, you must be:

1. Attentive
2. Follow instructions
3. Patient
4. Committed
5. Ask many questions

I assure you, after the live lessons, you shall benefit enormously by making good sum from the business.

Meet me on WhatsApp now:

O 8 1 two zero 8 5 two 7 9 1

See you at the top.

Cheers!

am not currently active on whatapp, how can I contact you you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
worriedguy:
am not currently active on whatapp, how can I contact you you?
that guy na scammer..free am.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Evening All,
While outbounding this night ,my Gmail was suspended for spamming and couldn't send any more mail, so I would like to know if anyone has been in this situation before and how it was resolved.
Please anyone that can help cause I am currently negotiating with an end user.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
FOR THOSE STILL INTERESTED IN RIDING WITH NETSOL. AM AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE LOGIN DETAILS OF NETSOL ACCTS I'LL BUY THEM INTO, AND U AV TO SUBMIT ATLEAST TWO FOR BACKUP SAKES.

MINIMUM ORDER: 2
PRICE $2 PER DOMAIN
090.6519.360.4(Whatsapp Only)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
see my ogas, abeg make una epp us.....i know say we be nigerians and we like awoof, but abeg, this multiple akant opening and trying to beat the system make una do am small small before them go mark we nigerians, flag nigerian IP for this site too. abeg make una dey chop small small make dem no over notice us call board meeting for our head. we get enough bad reputation online as nigerians biko. na beg i dey beg..... thank you

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Topiipii(m): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Uwaeromosele:

my Oga, I have searched.
no one bearing that name.
that's why it is Confusing.

Check this link:

https://www.thumbtack.com/-Lyndhurst-NJ/service/2747881

They don't have a website as far as I can tell, but they seem to reply to messages dropped on the link above.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
mazizitonene:
see my ogas, abeg make una epp us.....i know say we be nigerians and we like awoof, but abeg, this multiple akant opening and trying to beat the system make una do am small small before them go mark we nigerians, flag nigerian IP for this site too. abeg make una dey chop small small make dem no over notice us call board meeting for our head. we get enough bad reputation online as nigerians biko. na beg i dey beg..... thank you
check namepros and see bad guys buying 1000domains in less dan a week, we are even learners here. those whites are even the reason netsol are vexing. dudes be buying over 100names daily.

BTW, netsol says it's perfectly okay to have more than one akant.. same as godaddy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Pls is the netsol promo still working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Roxzine:
This legit site I joined helps me pay my bills and can help you too.
Just 3weeks after joining with $0.20 start up fee and my account keeps rolling with earnings.

If you don't have $0.20, don't worry I will pay your start up fee, make sure you join the telegram group.

Click here and sign up https://businessmetric..com/2019/02/start-your-journey-to-finaqncial-freedom.html
Imagine see this Nigerian with his deceitful nature.If Google ban you now; you will say Google is bad.

I knew it was going to be rubbish link but I deliberately follow and confirmed it is.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dukedollars:
yes..but dont abuse it for your own good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dukedollars:
Pls i need reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
yes..but dont abuse it for your own good
It is no long accepting my card what can do now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
FOR THOSE STILL INTERESTED IN RIDING WITH NETSOL. AM AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE

YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE LOGIN DETAILS OF NETSOL ACCTS I'LL BUY THEM INTO, AND U AV TO SUBMIT ATLEAST TWO FOR BACKUP SAKES.

MINIMUM ORDER: 2
PRICE $2 PER DOMAIN
090.6519.360.4(Whatsapp Only)
I don't like opening many accounts
Can you buy and transfer for me?
I need one urgently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
mikkycoins:

I need one urgently
if i keep buying all clients domain into my acct...i'll surely be flagged for abuse.
provide an acct or no deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
can some help me buy a name now
just pm me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
can someone help me buy domain and transfer it immediately to me netsol account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
mikkycoins:

I need one urgently
I also need 1 domain now can finish the deal tonight
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
if i keep buying all clients domain into my acct...i'll surely be flagged for abuse.
provide an acct or no deal
If you can use my account to buy without being banned. No wahala
I get domains there o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
but you will transfer it immediately right,because i need it urgently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
mazizitonene:

Wise counsel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
who is ready for the deal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dukedollars(m): 11:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
you can text me on 08115823737 or ahanekubethel@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
mikkycoins:

If you can use my account to buy without being banned. No wahala
I get domains there o
there is a protocol to this that i have been using on one of my serious accts, once u buy with an acct. dont buy widit for the next 3days...and dont transfer out as well..
thats wen dey monitor. if by the 4th day, u end up with no issues, u can do ur thing. i'll advise u use a secondary acct tho.
dont form hard guy if u dont like risky rides

there's no crime in trying to play very safe.

until i confirm dat NETSOL dont wanna see any new $1 purchases, i will stil ride with them lowkey cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
there is a protocol to this that i have been using on one of my serious accts, once u buy with an acct. dont buy widit for the next 3days...and dont transfer out as well..
thats wen dey monitor. if by the 4th day, u end up with no issues, u can do ur thing. i'll advise u use a secondary acct tho.
dont form hard guy if u dont like risky rides

there's no crime in trying to play very safe.

until i confirm dat NETSOL dont wanna see any new $1 purchases, i will stil ride with them lowkey cool
OK let me open a new one
I will send the details to your whatsapp
Maybe tomorrow morning
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
smh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 1:15am On Mar 01, 2019
Topiipii:

Check this link:

https://www.thumbtack.com/-Lyndhurst-NJ/service/2747881

They don't have a website as far as I can tell, but they seem to reply to messages dropped on the link above.
just Seeing this
thanks Boss
God Bless You

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg, Charles4329(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.