Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3554480 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
jamih:
Juat got a dot com at lcn.com for 1.95£
Code: com195

-this deal expires midnight tomorrow
One per account
thanks. i just used this promo code now.
its actually 2.65 with vat
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
0ubenji:
1. MTN int'l calling bundle *131*5*6*1#
IDB300 - 20mins of int'l calls for #300(3days)
IDB500 - 40minsof int'l calls for #500(7days)
IDB1500 - 150mins of int'l calls for #1,500(30days)

2. Don't try per min calls, you'll spend as much as 1k on just 20mins of call

3.Anytime. They pick your call in about 30secs - 1min

When you have eventually solved your issue with them.. try steer clear off that promo tinz, they use it to scam peeps who buy.
Once they reason your account(most likely) they will drop your domains without informing you and may never refund you. This is a new development of the past 48hrs..even the ones u bought months ago will be affected. Those guys are angry these few days

If you however wanna take the risk.. use a separate acct not your main one. Good luck

Thanks boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
therealMcCain:

Is 2 domain registration in a week or 2 weeks safe
maybe. Maybe not..
One thing for sure is that; the moment u av a $1 domain to your name.. anything can happen!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ameh99: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Please house am interested in this domain name purchase business, how do I start

I need help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2019
I have a domain name that has become blog, can I still put that domain name for sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 12:17am On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
fret not. it's not a serious issue, he will just have to call them and pester to av it unlocked. nothing will happen to his other domains.

Netsol are vexing now, they block accts anyhow. So if u make purchases, u gotta be doin it with scopes now. I still buy domains for ppl atleast 30per day but i ensure it's not back to back within a short period of time. it will make them reason u. atimes i'll choose not to buy for straight 10hrs. Hoping they dont av my time

Thanks a lot for this info. I didn't even know my account was locked before reading this post. I tried logging in after reading this post and they claimed my details were wrong just as you said.
I tried to reset my password but to no avail.

So I called them. They sent me a link but when I tried using the link I got an error message (sorry...bla bla...). I called again and another person picked it, he also sent me another link that gave error messages.
It was resolved after calling them for the third time.

But when I regained access to my account, the names I registered last (14 of them) were missing. All were registered on 26th of February.
Those 14 names are now showing "available". That's 5,110 naira.

Can I call them again concerning those names or I should just forget about it and re-register the names?

I think the best thing is to stop using that $1 promo link.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bbkelvinn: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2019
reading it from the beginning is really stressful. over 400 pages. i will appreciate mentoring on domain flipping

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 28, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

thanks. i just used this promo code now.
its actually 2.65 with vat

What site please??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2extremes(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2019
oluswaggz:

What site please??
lcn.com for 1.95£
Code: com195

-this deal expires midnight today
One per account

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Arisheloaded(m): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2019
slimjosh43:

Ask your questions here

Hunter.io is an email finder

Lol

Is something wrong in communicating via email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2019
i need someone who'd help me purchase domains today please

@oubenj @ayobamms @anylegitboss
anyone open?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by myseyf(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Why is most domain sold on namepros are very cheap? You hardly see a domain name selling for more than $200 - 300 over there. And these are very good domain names o.
I want to list some domain names there but the sale prices I am seeing for sold domain names is very discouraging.

What is the benefits of listing a domain name on namepros and you will be getting bid offers of $1 - 2 dollars?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Arisheloaded:

Lol

Is something wrong in communicating via email?
At all. Just feel others could benefit. But no p
slimjosh43@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2019
groovvyy:

Thanks a lot for this info. I didn't even know my account was locked before reading this post
. I tried logging in after reading this post and they claimed my details were wrong just as you said.
I tried to reset my password but to no avail.
the moment something happens to a $1 domain on your acct that u bought directly from them, U can't escape suspension and eventual acct lock
groovvyy:

So I called them. They sent me a link but when I tried using the link I got an error message
(sorry...bla bla...). I called again and another person picked it, he also sent me another link that gave error messages.
It was resolved after calling them for the third time.

But when I regained access to my account, the names I registered last (14 of them) were missing. All were registered on 26th of February.
next time, just go straight to the point and tell them ur acct has been locked and u want a solution, just to avoid wasting unnecessary call time
groovvyy:

I think the best thing is to stop using that $1 promo link.
Yes, unless u are stubborn like i am. coz i have devised new ways to avoid losing $1 domains to them(hope it works), i love risky rides alot, as far it gets me paid.
groovvyy:

Can I call them again concerning those names or I should just forget about it and re-register the names?
Dont waste your time on that. Netsol are supposed to send u a mail notifying u of your revoked purchases promising a refund(as should be), but for the past 48hrs+, they dont anymore, which means they are not ready to refund(and may likely not) as they deem what u did as fraud.
groovvyy:

Those 14 names are now showing "available". That's 5,110 naira.
your case is small, som1 here already has a buyer for his domain who was about to pay($250), only to realise the domain is no longer in his acct(yet showing his details in whois), i have instructed him to quickly go get the name at Namesilo b4 buyer changes his mind. The strange part now is NETSOL av set the domain as premium for same price the buyer of this guy's domain wanna pay...talk about thievery on NETSOL's part. undecided

he made a sale of recent too. i guess he'll announce himself here when this new deal goes green

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2019
asfrankasf:
i need someone who'd help me purchase domains today please

@oubenj @ayobamms @anylegitboss
anyone open?
i can buy for u, you'll provide the netsol accts i'll buy them into, directly. Atleast 2 accts, for backup sakes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
the moment something happens to a $1 domain on your acct that u bought directly from them, U can't escape suspension and eventual acct lock
next time, just go straight to the point and tell them ur acct has been locked and u want a solution, just to avoid wasting unnecessary call time
Yes, unless u are stubborn like i am. coz i have devised new ways to avoid losing $1 domains to them(hope it works), i love risky rides alot, as far it gets me paid.
Dont waste your time on that. Netsol are supposed to send u a mail notifying u of your revoked purchases promising a refund(as should be), but for the past 48hrs+, they dont anymore, which means they are not ready to refund(and may likely not) as they deem what u did as fraud.
your case is small, som1 here already has a buyer for his domain who was about to pay($250), only to realise the domain is no longer in his acct(yet showing his details in whois), i have instructed him to quickly go get the name at Namesilo b4 buyer changes his mind. The strange part now is NETSOL av set the domain as premium for same price the buyer of this guy's domain wanna pay...talk about thievery on NETSOL's part. undecided

he made a sale of recent too. i guess he'll announce himself here when this new deal goes green

You've been very helpful as regards this issue. I really appreciate your guidance.
I don't think I would buy $1 domain with that account again. I still have 27 names in that account. I don't want to risk being permanently banned. One has to be careful dealing with netsol.
I will just look for a way to register the 14 names they dropped.
Thanks and God bless you plenty!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:42am On Feb 28, 2019
groovvyy:

You've been very helpful as regards this issue. I really appreciate your guidance.
I don't think I would buy $1 domain with that account again. I still have 27 names in that account. I don't want to risk being permanently banned. One has to be careful dealing with netsol.
I will just look for a way to register the 14 names they dropped.
Thanks and God bless you plenty!
Uwc....
dont try it ever again!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
i can buy for u, you'll provide the netsol accts i'll buy them into, directly. Atleast 2 accts, for backup sakes
fenx boss. kindly render me your contact again and hope my accts will be safe?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
GregJo:

I completed a sale on Monday afternoon. Undeveloped closed the transaction and mentioned they will send the funds to my account.

I received the funds today around 5pm. that's like 3 days and at a nice rate too (359/1$).

I use Gt Bank if you were wondering
Are you sure it is not EUR ? Did you use your Naira savings account

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
asfrankasf:

fenx boss. kindly render me your contact again and hope my accts will be safe?
i got nothing to do with your account than to buy domains and logout, i av bought for few peeps today. i dont wanna buy too many domains in my acct. it makes them notice me. so i buy only my own domains in them.
090.65.1936.04(whatsapp only)

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2019
myseyf:
Why is most domain sold on namepros are very cheap? You hardly see a domain name selling for more than $200 - 300 over there. And these are very good domain names o.
I want to list some domain names there but the sale prices I am seeing for sold domain names is very discouraging.

What is the benefits of listing a domain name on namepros and you will be getting bid offers of $1 - 2 dollars?
You sell on namepros at wholesale price for domainers like you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by GregJo: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
expertix:

Are you sure it is not EUR ? Did you use your Naira savings account
not EUR but USD and yes I used my Naira savings account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
Uwc....
dont try it ever again!!

Haha... grin
You're funny.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
0ubenji:
i got nothing to do with your account than to buy domains and logout, i av bought for few peeps today. i dont wanna buy too many domains in my acct. it makes them notice me. so i buy only my own domains in them.
090.65.1936.04(whatsapp only)
How much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Did they (GTB) charge you $20 transaction fee less the dollar amount you were expecting?

In other words how much did GTB charge for the transactions if any.

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
ndeekay:
Did they (GTB) charge you $20 transaction fee less the dollar amount you were expecting?

Thank you.
GTB doesn't charge any transaction fees I received a payment yesterday the exchange rate is around 359/$

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
bosses in the House, I encountered something today
I have a Geo+roofing and when I was Outbounding on FAcebook, One of them told me that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Uwaeromosele:
bosses in the House, I encountered something today
I have a Geo+roofing and when I was Outbounding on FAcebook, One of them told me that

"Lc+ Roofing is the company name of one of our competitors. We are not interested in being disingenuous about our company name."

"If you don't understand that you're not being honest."

In such Situation,What is the next step.

Move on from him, and look for the company with the exact name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Promxy94:

my Oga, I have searched. no one bearing that name. that's why it is Confusing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
ndeekay:

Thank you.

GTB charged me $20
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Uwaeromosele: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Promxy94:

my Oga, I have searched. no one bearing that name. that's why it is Confusing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: goatandyam and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.