Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3534093 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by deafeyez: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
I got this message will listing my domain on Afternic.
The price I chose was $1000

* A Buy Now Price is required and must be less than or equal to $100000 for Fast-transfer eligibility. To retain Fast-transfer for these domains, please click "Edit Listings" and set a Buy Now Price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
Plz help oo. I wanted to list my domain on Flipa but i received a mail that they can't access my email from Whois,, i went to whois myself to check and i realized my email address is not showing. The domain is registered on Godaddy, i did not add any privacy to the account and I don't know why it's not making my e-mail public.
Any 1 knows how to tackle this error pls.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 2:00pm On Mar 05, 2019
It simply means you shud specify a "buy now" price for the domain, apart from the normal price yu earlier selected

deafeyez:
I got this message will listing my domain on Afternic.
The price I chose was $1000

* A Buy Now Price is required and must be less than or equal to $100000 for Fast-transfer eligibility. To retain Fast-transfer for these domains, please click "Edit Listings" and set a Buy Now Price.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
brudiga:
To show your name grin grin
Na true, I believed you quoted me by mistake in the first place, you meant to quote that guy that asked how much to start the business
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erique007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pls someone should throw more light on domainregulations.org

I keep getting mails from them to register my domain name for search engines
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
erique007:
Pls someone should throw more light on domainregulations.org

I keep getting mails from them to register my domain name for search engines
Ignore them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Netsol refunded me today for the domain names (14 names) they dropped last week.
I mentioned the issue here last week and we thought they won't refund.
I, therefore, think it is proper to announce the refund.

cc:
0ubenji

10 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
groovvyy:
Netsol refunded me today for the domain names (14 names) they dropped last week.

cc:
0ubenji

Congratulations on your refund. The $1 link isn't working for me since February 24th , I have done everything yet still not working
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
etin06:

Congratulations on your refund. The $1 link isn't working for me since February 24th , I have done everything yet still not working

Thanks bro.
I didn't try registering with the $1 link since then. I have other names in that account and I don't want to risk getting locked again.

But this worked when I was using the link(it worked on 26th):
I used a glo line.
I used a Paypal account connected to my GTB card.
I used the same information on card for the Paypal account.
I cleared cache, cookies and all browsing records.
I searched the domain on the $1 link and then logged in to my netsol account.
I usually buy late at night, early in the morning or in the midnight because of glo network.

This worked for a period of time and stopped.

Then I changed my saved name on card from "firstname surname" to "surname firstname".
It didn't work and I changed back to "firstname surname" then it started working.
You may want to try that.

I will also try using a friend's card and another computer probably this weekend when we see to check if it will work and try other methods again. I just don't want to use my account and computer again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DaySpringer: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2019
amjustme2:
Don't send verification through email.

Login to your account and create a ticket
Then select verification from category
And upload scanned documents.

Else they will block you.

See revelation.
Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AbuMikey(m): 1:13am On Mar 06, 2019
Can anyone help in selling off some domain names?
We would share the profits at an agreed rate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by walewriter: 3:39am On Mar 06, 2019
1.5 ETH available. Contact me on WhatsApp zero81six9481758
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 06, 2019
AbuMikey:
Can anyone help in selling off some domain names?

We would share the profits at an agreed rate.

pm me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2019
I signed up on Sedo yesterday and got verified hours later despite going the email verification route. All I did was provide my means of ID and bank statement. After a few back and forth emails, due to a little inconsistency in the home address on my bank account and what I entered on my profile, I was verified

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 9:54am On Mar 06, 2019
viktor88:

Please just click on my comments a boss showed me the way today
No comments o
Can you explain the process please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
groovvyy:

cc:
0ubenji
congrats, i guess u got the mail to that effect. I'm yet to get any email from them on one acct i got suspended some time ago.
i av been refunded for 36names b4 tho, early last month, tho not all came, the ones with access bank cards came in 90%(maybe bank ish).

once u get an official email that your orders on a particular day was cancelled, refund is sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2019
0ubenji:
congrats, i guess u got the mail to that effect. I'm yet to get any email from them on one acct i got suspended some time ago.
i av been refunded for 36names b4 tho, early last month, tho not all came, the ones with access bank cards came in 90%(maybe bank ish).

once u get an official email that your orders on a particular day was cancelled, refund is sure.

I got the email about 2 days before receiving the money.
I waited for the money to hit my account before saying anything about it here. I got a complete refund.
I believe they are still going to refund you. They are probably doing it in batches.
You know, even my own email(and refund) came late.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hello Namepros gurus in the house I've been trying to create an account with them but it keeps popping the error message please what can i do?
I am trying to have an account there so as to keep tabs on some discussion, I'm also a newbie in this. Thanks for your replies to come.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Bosses in the house, please how long does netsol takes to send authorization codes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 4:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Please how do i get this buyer back? Made outbound on a domain and the person said he is willing to pay $100. Asked him to pay $300 and since then he has not replied. How can I get him to pay the $100?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kingsboy96:
Bosses in the house, please how long does netsol takes to send authorization codes.
3 days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2019
3 days
Thanks bro ,I hope Afternic can endure till the 3days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 5:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
eddy42:
Hello Namepros gurus in the house I've been trying to create an account with them but it keeps popping the error message please what can i do?
I am trying to have an account there so as to keep tabs on some discussion, I'm also a newbie in this. Thanks for your replies to come.

Simply clear your cache and try again. Alternatively, you can try another browser
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bbee(m): 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2019
I have approved UPWORK account for sale.
Also available:
Verified Paypal account (USA/UK
Upwork phone verification (UK/USA)
Facebook ID verification (any country)
Get US phone number
Paypal phone verification
Amazon, Ebay, webMoney, Craigslist and 1688.com verification
If interested, WhatsApp 0.8.0.2.9.4.0.2.6.9.2
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrXavierCage(m): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES
Hold time : less than one week
Purchased Price :6:99
Registrar:namesilo
Asking price: $500
Sold price $300
Sales Venue: Undeveloped.com
Did outbound
Sales type inbound offer
MY GOD LIVES
Congratulations!
Hand Reg or Expired?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Folarinibrahim1(m): 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
How do i setup afternic payment method?Do they pay directly to ones bank or via paypal? Someone should please enlighten me.

And is the netsol 3days auth code sure?hope they dont extend it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Is the netsol $1 promo still on? Haven't been able to use it in days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 12:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Folarinibrahim1:
How do i setup afternic payment method?Do they pay directly to ones bank or via paypal? Someone should please enlighten me.

And is the netsol 3days auth code sure?hope they dont extend it
They support both wire and pay pal cash out.
Yes to ur second question, bt u can call or contact their support link if needed urgently.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2019
mikkycoins:

No comments o
Can you explain the process please

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mikkycoins(m): 7:50am On Mar 07, 2019
viktor88:

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:10am On Mar 07, 2019
Gud morning guysz pls help a brother in need.
I have a personal Pay Pal account ...... I discovered some domains I would like to register for 1 dollar but I don't know how to go about it...
thanks for ur replies
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2019
groovvyy:

Thanks bro.
I didn't try registering with the $1 link since then. I have other names in that account and I don't want to risk getting locked again.

But this worked when I was using the link(it worked on 26th):
I used a glo line.
I used a Paypal account connected to my GTB card.
I used the same information on card for the Paypal account.
I cleared cache, cookies and all browsing records.
I searched the domain on the $1 link and then logged in to my netsol account.
I usually buy late at night, early in the morning or in the midnight because of glo network.

This worked for a period of time and stopped.

Then I changed my saved name on card from "firstname surname" to "surname firstname".
It didn't work and I changed back to "firstname surname" then it started working.
You may want to try that.

I will also try using a friend's card and another computer probably this weekend when we see to check if it will work and try other methods again. I just don't want to use my account and computer again.
pls can u share ur WhatsApp contact

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.