Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535732 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 10:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Pls kindly share the netsol $1 promo link
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EXICON(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2019
temitopteas:
Pls kindly share the netsol $1 promo link

Hello gurus in the house, let's kindly help out with this.

Many thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by drdrei09: 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Message has been been deleted
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
EXICON:

Hello gurus in the house, let's kindly help out with this.

Many thanks
netsol promo is not stable now. In fact it's highly unreliable now; your domain may be canceled after purchase without any explanation. If that domain is important to you, buy from namesilo.com. $6.99 dollar promo is still on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
iykepromotions:
netsol promo is not stable now. In fact it's highly unreliable now; your domain may be canceled after purchase without any explanation. If that domain is important to you, buy from namesilo.com. $6.99 dollar promo is still on.

thanks boss and I like to ask sir can I receive payment with my personal Paypal account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
temitopteas:

thanks boss and I like to ask sir can I receive payment with my personal Paypal account
you have to be careful with PayPal. Up till now I still use reliable exchanger's services to receive my earnings.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 12:22pm On Mar 07, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
iykepromotions:
you have to be careful with PayPal. Up till now I still use reliable exchanger's services to receive my earnings.
thank u boss I have been following dis tread since January I have studied so well on dis forum and as well as name pros.. so far I have been able to discover sites with good metrics and suitable for flipping. but I have not being able to master other parts but I'm looking forward to purchase my first domain. the thing is I would have love to ask boss here to help them but the thing is I want to do it myself so as to learn the act... thanks for the continuous support
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EXICON(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
iykepromotions:

Alright boss.
Many thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 5:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guys pls I need your help..Am a newbie in this game. Bought my first domain over a month ago. I sent outbound mails and someone showed interest but later sent me this mail-

Please explain how you have access to this web address? What is your role and how did you acquire your rights?

How do I reply him.? Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goddys(m): 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by syncssin: 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by itzzkhaliii(m): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hu boss just busted into this thread,pls I know that I miss a lot please is there any whatsapp group or telegram in reference to this the thread is about 2hundred and something pages please as a newbie is it possible for me to have any assistance from you from scratch. I'll be grateful please if I could have your whatsapp num.Thanks a lot more blessings .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ceefashion:
Guys pls I need your help..Am a newbie in this game. Bought my first domain over a month ago. I sent outbound mails and someone showed interest but later sent me this mail-

Please explain how you have access to this web address? What is your role and how did you acquire your rights?

Gurus pls I need your help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
syncssin:

Iyke, please review these names for me

Cloud+gag dot com
Cloud+edifice dot come
geo+xtra dot com
pizza+messenger dot com
precious+daddy dot com

Please what prices shud I tag to these respectively.

I am a newbie. I started this week after going through the thread. I wish to test the waters with the above names I registered with 8k to see how it goes.

I have listed in afternic,namejet,undeveloped,godaddy and awaiting sedo's approval.

I will engage in outbounds too. I make use of whois, hunter and google to generate contacts and leads.
though I don't like valuating names but looks like you started too fast. You thought domaining is like that? In short if each is not up to 3 days old, ask your registrar for a refund. I keep on saying it, always do more research on your own even apart from this thread. There are many places to start the research from; Google, Namepros or by getting a mentor with proof of earnings and experience. These are very important if you're serious to make consistent income online.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Ceefashion:

looks funny and shows the owner don't know much about domain. Try to educate him that you're a domainer that recently purchased the domain and you found that his website will need it to further boost its traffic which will later convert to customers. Tell him to do more enquiries on his own and inform you if he do be interested to acquire it.

Thank him very much.

Possible outcome; he may ask you how much and negotiation starts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by syncssin: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2019

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
brudiga:
ndtowing/com $300 @ afternic after outbound.
Piurchase for 6.99. Held for a day

congrats
make God pick my cellphones too

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by syncssin: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
paulsir:

congrats
make God pick my cellphones too
Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
brudiga:

Denversewerlinerepair/com $350 sold in january @ afternic. Handreg
Congrats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
syncssin:

Bro what makes this domain names special that it sold that amount?

Congrats
First one was purchased by the owner of towingnd.

I bought the second one when i saw some enduser advert and high cpc $44

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
brudiga:

Major congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
Promxy94:

Major congrats
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Testapep:

Congrats
Thanks oga

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by syncssin: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
brudiga:

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Guys please i nid help. I got paid via undeveloped using bitcoin but it hasn't reflected in my wallet even though Simon sent me a mail regarding the successful payment. What could be wrong as I copied the wallet address from blockchain directly to undeveloped
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
brudiga:

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
Josmila:

Simply clear your cache and try again. Alternatively, you can try another browser
Okay Thank you very much.

Successful

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.