Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556346 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Thanks for the replies Bosses....appreciate, more sales to everyone this new month

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2019
Dreydoe:
So I got a lead interested in acquring my domain but the lead wants me to call him to discuss.

I have uploaded his details and number to undeveloped.. Please hope undeveloped call leads sha??

I pray this goes tru o
Make I record my first sale.

After uploading his details on undeveloped, he made the offer on the Bin and I accepted .. Agreement reached but still awaiting successful payment.

Please my Bosses in the house, should I reply him via mail to complete the payment or I should just chill or what you think I should do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 10:39am On Apr 03, 2019
Hi guys, how long does it take afternic to process the domain transfer after submitting the authorization code?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2019
alaricsaltzman:
Hi guys, how long does it take afternic to process the domain transfer after submitting the authorization code?
It is buyer that will initiate the transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2019
cyriletifit:
I had 2 sales last month.
Many thanks to God almighty and all the bosses in the house.

Name: Vermont //screen //printing in king
Sold: $200 inbound offer through my lander (undeveloped) and I accepted immediately. No outbound
Hold time: sold within 2 days of listing
Purchase $2

Name : wood /// flooring /// Austin in king
Sold for $398. During outbounding, one said he is interested in getting the name and deal close using afternic
Purchase $1
Held for 2 months first before outbounding because I could not list it at undeveloped. Deal close during outbounding

Congrats bro. Whats your initial outbound email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Holluwahgbenga:

Check your inbox bro
Replied bro.
Awaiting your response.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA.
IS THERE ANY AVAILABLE SALES LETTER TO MAKE AN END-USER BUY DOMAIN AFTER AGREEMENT ON UNDEVELOPED.
BEEN WAITING FOR HIM TO PROCEED TO PAYMENT SINCE.

ANY SALES LETTER FOR THIS PLEASE?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
seanmozilla:
Please, who can help me buy a domain name here on GODADDY? I am having problem adding my debit card. Or if you guys know how you can put me through in adding card on GODADDY, it will be highly welcome

Once you've identified the name you intend buying, proceed to cart, till it asks for your card details or how you intend to make payment. I think you can't add your card as a first timer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dreydoe:
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA.
IS THERE ANY AVAILABLE SALES LETTER TO MAKE AN END-USER BUY DOMAIN AFTER AGREEMENT ON UNDEVELOPED.

Go to undeveloped, click on sales activity and you'll find add new lead, input his details accordingly and click add. They will contact him on your behalf and if he's taking time to respond, send him this;

Hi Gary,

Have you been contacted by www.undeveloped.com yet?

I supplied your details to them. Kindly confirm, so I can follow up with them.

Regards,

I typically get a response after sending this . Give it a try.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dreydoe:
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA.

you don't need a sales letter again since the person has agreed to pay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Carmal90:

It is buyer that will initiate the transfer
Oh I see. So how will I know he has initiated it and transfer is complete?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2019
finest0007:

Click the drop-down menu by your right. Click on your name, it'll open three options. Click settings then open "privacy".

Btw congrats cyriletifit.
Thanks, it was successful

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
MINIMUM OF 2DOMAINS PER ORDER
-------------
I'LL BUY ONLY INTO NETSOL ACCT(s) U PROVIDE(old accts are preferrable, created as far back as early Feb or B4 then)
--------------
PURCHASE QUANTITY: Max. of 4domains per acct

0.90.6519.3604(whatsapp only)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

Oh I see. So how will I know he has initiated it and transfer is complete?
Ideally you will be sent a mail once he initiated the transaction,and if your name is with netsol,that is five more days after he initiate the transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Carmal90:

Ideally you will be sent a mail once he initiated the transaction,and if your name is with netsol,that is five more days after he initiate the transfer
Choi! Nawa oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitopteas: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
House pls o, I received a msg from afternic, demanding me to opt in for premium promotions. Is it free?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
Josmila:

Go to undeveloped, click on sales activity and you'll find add new lead, input his details accordingly and click add. They will contact him on your behalf and if he's taking time to respond, send him this;

Hi Gary,

Regards,

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

you don't need a sales letter again since the person has agreed to pay
okay. Thanks
What you suggest I do... Lead Agreed to pay and Lead
Successful payment no be the same bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Dreydoe:
I TAKE GOD BEG UNA.

Smiles. I accepted $200 and the buyer refused to make payment after two reminders. I cancelled the transaction when I received another offer. The new buyer failed to make payment after 6 days. While waiting for payment, I received another offer so I cancelled the transaction. My domain was relisted again, I changed it to buy it now only. I received mail that it has been sold for $150. Patiently waiting for $136.50 alert. More details later grin.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
It's a discreet sale.
Buyers seems sensitive so I don't want to drop the names for now. Both are on same niche.
Made two sales in the last week of March, both domains sold in the interval of two days, and between one week of registration.

Both domains sold for $250 each.

Both are geo domains...
One was bought for $1,while another was bought for $6.99

That's all I can say for now.

Thanks for understanding, am not a fan of not unveiling domain names, but for this one, please bear with me.
Will still make the name know someday....

MY GOD LIVES!!!

Thanks

25 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
alawi5k:
Smiles. I accepted $200 and the buyer refused to make payment after two reminders. I cancelled the transaction when I received another offer. The new buyer failed to make payment after 6 days. While waiting for payment, I received another offer so I cancelled the transaction. My domain was relisted again, I changed it to buy it now only. I received mail that it has been sold for $150. Patiently waiting for $136.50 alert. More details later grin.
congratulations

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Promxy94:
It's a discreet sale.
Buyers seems sensitive so I don't want to drop the names for now. Both are on same niche.
Made two sales in the last week of March, both domains sold in the interval of two days, and between one week of registration.

Both are geo domains...

Thanks for understanding

MY GOD LIVES!!!

Thanks
congrats
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2019
Promxy94:
It's a discreet sale.

Both are geo domains...

Thanks for understanding, am not a fan of not unveiling domain names, but for this one, please bear with me.
Will still make the name know someday....

MY GOD LIVES!!!

Thanks

Congrats bro. More sales to everyone in the huz

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
alawi5k:
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fineguy11(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Electricboy:

what's king ??
.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
This potential buyers should not just ask "how much". I love to hear the word am interested in getting the name.
Did outbound on four names this week and buyers are asking how much for all of them. Quoted $350 which I guess is not too much.
I welcome advice please.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2019
crudedude:

Congrats bro. Whats your initial outbound email?

I don't get you sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
alawi5k:

Congratulations more sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Josmila:

Hi Gary,

Regards,

Thanks. Same thing happening to me. How did u get their phone number to input on undeveloped. I have all their details but no phone number.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
MINIMUM OF 2DOMAINS PER ORDER
-------------
I'LL BUY ONLY INTO NETSOL ACCT(s) U PROVIDE(old accts are preferrable, created as far back as early Feb or B4 then)
--------------
PURCHASE QUANTITY: Max. of 4domains per acct

0.90.6519.3604(whatsapp only)
cc: ndeekay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sandycee:
Thanks. Same thing happening to me. How did u get their phone number to input on undeveloped. I have all their details but no phone number.

Check their website. The number of there should be their active number
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yes. click on the link to opt in
temitopteas:
House pls o, I received a msg from afternic, demanding me to opt in for premium promotions. Is it free?

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.