Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3591843 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
bobojoshua:
Download windscribe vpn
Thanks Bobojoshua

This windscribe still dey work?

Just to check ip after connecting...nothing!

Does it need rooting to work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 5:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Josmila:

Check their website. The number of there should be their active number
Thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Thanks Bobojoshua

This windscribe still dey work?

Just to check ip after connecting...nothing!

Does it need rooting to work?

try hotspot shield if this doesn't work
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
viktor88:

Thanks, it was successful

You're welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
alawi5k:
Smiles. I accepted $200 and the buyer refused to make payment after two reminders. I cancelled the transaction when I received another offer. The new buyer failed to make payment after 6 days. While waiting for payment, I received another offer so I cancelled the transaction. My domain was relisted again, I changed it to buy it now only. I received mail that it has been sold for $150. Patiently waiting for $136.50 alert. More details later grin.

Congrats. Your domain must have been some hotcake to get repeated interested parties like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wish1999(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2019
Other ways to earn steady income [url]gnupost.com.ng[/url]
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tonyferrad(m): 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pls which bank MasterCard is the best ..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pleas what can happen ooo , I got an offer for my domain from undeveloped and I accept the offer to sell and the person has refused to pay.. Pleas what can I do?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
CoachOore:
Pleas what can happen ooo , I got an offer for my domain from undeveloped and I accept the offer to sell and the person has refused to pay.. Pleas what can I do?

How long has it been since you accepted this offer?. I think you need to chill, onve deal is sealed like that, undeveloped takes another 24 hours to send the buyer a mail or whatever requesting prompt payment. My point is you can start to think the buyer doesnt wanna pay after like 3 days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sakaslim:

How long has it been since you accepted this offer?. I think you need to chill, onve deal is sealed like that, undeveloped takes another 24 hours to send the buyer a mail or whatever requesting prompt payment. My point is you can start to think the buyer doesnt wanna pay after like 3 days.

Is 4days since 31th of march now that I have accepted the offer they sent him message yestday to remind him.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ograke(m): 8:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sakaslim:

So if the buyer refuses to pay, he can just get away with it? Isn't the agreement legally binding?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ograke:

So if the buyer refuses to pay, he can just get away with it? Isn't the agreement legally binding?

Reading this has literally made me puke cheesy cheesy

There's no contract really

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ograke:

Now, this is really funny grin The hustle is real!

You go force person buy your market?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ograke(m): 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Josmila:

Reading this has literally made me puke cheesy cheesy

There's no contract really

There's a contract... Once the seller accepts the offer, a contract automatically exists. A contract doesn't have to be document signed and appended by the parties... But never mind though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
We need more light on this jare why should you place a offer when you are not ready to buy! Doesn't make the system pure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ograke(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03, 2019
groovvyy:

Now, this is really funny grin The hustle is real!

You go force person buy your market?

It's not forcing anyone to do anything, it's estopping people from going against a representation they have made... You might not understand but it's alright.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ograke:

There's a contract... Once the seller accepts the offer, a contract automatically exists. A contract doesn't have to be document signed and appended by the parties... But never mind though.

I understand you talking as a lawyer, but this is the wild wild west bro. You can't hold no one to nothing
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 10:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ograke:

It's not forcing anyone to do anything, it's estopping people from going against a representation they have made... You might not understand but it's alright.

I can understand your point. But the Lead can't be forced to pay. You can put yourself in his shoes. What if he is too busy with other things? What if he has issues with finances? What if he fell sick after agreeing to buy the name? What if he is no longer interested? What if.......
You may want to calm down in situations like this. But if you don't have the patience, tell undeveloped to cancel the agreement.
We need to understand that buyers, in every business, are Kings.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 03, 2019
Promxy94:
It's a discreet sale.
Buyers seems sensitive so I don't want to drop the names for now. Both are on same niche.
Made two sales in the last week of March, both domains sold in the interval of two days, and between one week of registration.

Both domains sold for $250 each.

Both are geo domains...
One was bought for $1,while another was bought for $6.99

That's all I can say for now.

Thanks for understanding, am not a fan of not unveiling domain names, but for this one, please bear with me.
Will still make the name know someday....

MY GOD LIVES!!!

Thanks
Congratulations.

Like your frequent sales.

What's your portfolio size?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Congratulations.

Like your frequent sales.

What's your portfolio size?

Just over 100

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0RIADE: 10:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
Can anyone explain what it means when my domains on Netsol show 'unverified' and the DNS were changed by netsol.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2019
Promxy94:

Just over 100
Thanks for sharing the information.

That's a good number for someone who is still a ''newbie.''

I have less than 20 names, but I want to sell at least 5 before I get more names, to prove to myself I know what I'm doing.

Any pointers/advice?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Thanks for sharing the information.

That's a good number for someone who is still a ''newbie.''

I have less than 20 names, but I want to sell at least 5 before I get more names to prove to myself I know what I'm doing.

Any pointers/advice?

Discover what works for you and stick to it....

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Promxy94:

Discover what works for you and stick to it....
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by groovvyy: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
0RIADE:
Can anyone explain what it means when my domains on Netsol show 'unverified' and the DNS were changed by netsol.

You didn't verify your email. You need to login to the email you used to register. You will see the email by netsol for verification. Open it and click the link to verify your email. After you verify your email, you won't see any change(s) until you log out and login into your netsol account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 11:13pm On Apr 03, 2019
Guys
Help me
How do you handle this

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by blezdBen: 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ograke:

You must have studied law or is studying law...however, the situation in online cases is wholly different. Even if it were a valid and binding contract (which I don't think it is), the question of enforcement which is the most important comes into play.
Long story cut short... Make God help make buyer pay...dazall.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2019
I need domains like right now
anybody up for me??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 1:42am On Apr 04, 2019
asfrankasf:
I need domains like right now
anybody up for me??
I'M AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DOMAIN ON NETSOL.
IF YOU GOT ANY NAME YOU WANT TO REGISTER, HIT ME ON WHATSAPP.
RATE; $2/DOMAIN

CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0RIADE: 4:02am On Apr 04, 2019
groovvyy:

You didn't verify your email. You need to login to the email you used to register. You will see the email by netsol for verification. Open it and click the link to verify your email. After you verify your email, you won't see any change(s) until you log out and login into your netsol account.

Thank you very much.
It has been resolved.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neurowale: 4:28am On Apr 04, 2019
Where I fit get cheaper domains, please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neurowale: 4:29am On Apr 04, 2019
How do you get to buy domains not higher than $5

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Fixitnow and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.