Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555487 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seanmozilla: 7:23am On Apr 04, 2019
Josmila:

Once you've identified the name you intend buying, proceed to cart, till it asks for your card details or how you intend to make payment. I think you can't add your card as a first timer.
Thank you bro. I bought the domain this morning.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2019
How viable is "service before Geo" domain ............any body had a shot at it?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 8:21am On Apr 04, 2019
300wayne:
How viable is "service before Geo" domain ............any body had a shot at it?

I have one. Solar + US City. No luck yet. It sells but I think city + service does better

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:25am On Apr 04, 2019
Pals in the house, what's the best cryptocoin to use and receive funds from undeveloped? I now see it as an option to receiving funds from and undeveloped.com and I believe it's a far better option in terms of speed?

Can someone kindly advise me on this. Thanks house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 9:36am On Apr 04, 2019
ndeekay:
Pals in the house, what's the best cryptocoin to use and receive funds from undeveloped? I now see it as an option to receiving funds from and undeveloped.com and I believe it's a far better option in terms of speed?

Bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2019
ndeekay:

Use bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Guys
Help me
How do you handle this

That no is loud enough. Move on.

Unfortunately, he's ignorant of what you're trying to sell to him.

Channel your energy to other end users

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2019
seanmozilla:
Thank you bro. I bought the domain this morning.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Congrats to those who have recorded sale recently, especially those who made their first. May you make more sales

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2019
ndeekay:

Use bitcoin. It's the best and fastest way to get paid.
I'm a verified Vendor. If you have BTC for sale, hit me up. Payment is within 5mins.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2019
Promxy94:
It's a discreet sale.
Buyers seems sensitive so I don't want to drop the names for now. Both are on same niche.
Made two sales in the last week of March, both domains sold in the interval of two days, and between one week of registration.

Both domains sold for $250 each.

Both are geo domains...
One was bought for $1,while another was bought for $6.99

That's all I can say for now.

Thanks for understanding, am not a fan of not unveiling domain names, but for this one, please bear with me.
Will still make the name know someday....

MY GOD LIVES!!!

Thanks
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2019
First sale so sweet.
Congrats to all recent sellers, More $$$.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2019
0ubenji:
1. MTN int'l calling bundle *131*5*6*1#
IDB300 - 20mins of int'l calls for #300(3days)
IDB500 - 40minsof int'l calls for #500(7days)
IDB1500 - 150mins of int'l calls for #1,500(30days)

cc: lifegal

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2019
I will like to know if anyone has ever receive payment from undeveloped directly into GTBank savings account without writing a letter of fund conversion like zenith bank before getting their money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2019
horlamilekan23:
I will like to know if anyone has ever receive payment from undeveloped directly into GTBank savings account without writing a letter of fund conversion like zenith bank before getting their money.

Yes I have severally after 3-4 working days

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lifegal(f): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2019
Oubenji, Thanks bro extremely grateful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
who can help me getting netsol domain please,

oubenji ,exception please baba protocols rigid jare.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2019
Josmila:
Congrats to those who have recorded sale recently, especially those who made their first. May you make more sales

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Virgo01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
Virgo01:
Contact me now if you're interesting in buying Netsol cheap domains at only $1.95 per domain. I'll simply buy and transfer to you. Contact is in my signature, just join the link together or you can WhatsApp me at 090.96.96.7455
My services are available. You only pay after domains have been bought plus you don't need to give any account. However, there are limited slots per day.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sparkle7: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Vrgo01:

My services are available. You only pay after domains have been bought plus you don't need to give any account. However, there are limited slots per day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
Virgo01:

sent u message on whatsapp now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
0ubenji:
cc: lifegal

Save yourself this whole stress of buying MTN bundle onto money wey buyer never pay yet.

Just get a VPN, visit Play Store (android), download and install Hangouts dialer (you should already have hangouts app pre-installed on your phone initially)

Turn off your VPN after installation and dial any US cellphone number for free (except if your internet isn't strong enough).

PS: I still called Afternic the last time I had issue with my first sale payment delay.

#just my 2cent and I stand to be corrected though

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2019
Virgo01:

Sir whats your exchange rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Standard92: 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
I AM AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE DOMAIN ON NETSOL.
IF YOU GOT ANY NAME YOU WANNA REGISTER, HIT ME ON WHATSAPP.

CONTACT ON MY SIGNATURE BELOW.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Virgo01(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
javaRookie:

Sir whats your exchange rate?
#365/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2019
Virgo01:

#365/$

Interesting. What then do you stand to gain bro?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
Please good people of this house, how can I get afternic to delist a previous owner of a domain I just bought from expired domains.com. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2019
kenralph:

Interesting. What then do you stand to gain bro?

Same thing you stand to gain from selling a $1 domain for $500... He force you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2019
hourl:

Same thing you stand to gain from selling a $1 domain for $500... He force you? undecided

Don't mind him, I paid Oubenji $2 for a domain name he purchased for me and guess what? I sold the domain $250 within 10 hours of purchase. Imagine I waited till when $1 will work for me on netsol.

Some peeps are really funny, they can't pay $2 for a domain name but would like to sell it $200+

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 5:38am On Apr 05, 2019
hourl:

FxTizzle:

Don't mind him, I paid Oubenji $2 for a domain name he purchased for me and guess what? I sold the domain $250 within 10 hours of purchase. Imagine I waited till when $1 will work for me on netsol.

Some peeps are really funny, they can't pay $2 for a domain name but would like to sell it $200+

You both should understand the context of a statement before jumping in with your opinions. My question was directed at someone who is registering names for people at the rate of 365 cos I felt his "reward" was too small for all the trouble.

If you lot must bash me, it should be along that line and not the one you both are in.

For you FxTizzle, I pay more than $2 for most of my domains. As a matter of fact, I still patronize namesilo for domains that I like despite their higher fees now. The oubeji you talked about, I'm sure I started using his services before you did. I had to stop buying from netsol cos I like having my details protected before outbounding. Have a great day everyone.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 6:13am On Apr 05, 2019
kenralph:

You both should understand context of a statement before jumping in with your opinions. My question was directed at someone who's registering names for people at the rate of 365 cos I felt his "reward" was too small for all the trouble.

If you must bash me it should be along that line not the one you both are in.

For you FxTizzle, I pay more than $2 for most of my domains. As a matter of fact, I still patronize namesilo for domains that I like despite their higher fees now. The oubeji you talked about, I'm sure I started using his services before you did. I had to stop buying from netsol cos I like having my details protected before outbounding. Have a great day everyone.

Well said bro. I'm surprised about the response to yur earlier msg too, coz it doesn't correlate.
Guess sum ppl are just in haste to rant and bant instead of getting the message content first

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.