Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,116 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3563669 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Pls how long does it take for undeveloped to delist a domain I recently bought but still listed there by the previous owner. I have contacted them but nothing has been done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Lol!
Why you no call UBA first on phone to know their rate?
embarassed I was shortchanged.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sandycee:
Pls how long does it take for undeveloped to delist a domain I recently bought but still listed there by the previous owner. I have contacted them but nothing has been done

It doesn't take time at all. What with Lazlio

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
golamike:

It doesn't take time at all. What with Lazlio

Chat with lazlio

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
golamike:

Chat with lazlio
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Guys, is fixedsurebets.com sellable?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Branduche:
Pointer 1- always use Bing search
Pointer 2- if geo domains in USA, play around yellowpages.com u will get some things u need
Pointer 3- sleep less, keep outbounding��

Branduche, you know I like your style.

What things exactly do you get from yellow pages?

And what time of the day do you send outbound mails?

Do you use BIN or make offer? If BIN, how much do you fix it at?

I apologize for the many questions...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by frisky01(m): 3:57am On Apr 10, 2019
Guys pls after buying a domain name must I build a website for the domain name before I can sell it or can I sell just the name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goddys(m): 5:51am On Apr 10, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

Wow wow wow! Speechless... Why so bitter?

The guy is a psycho. Don't take him serious. He seek cheap attention like a kid. Nobody has his time here

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Lost of expanded end-user
Also emails and website pointers

Yelp.com
Expertise.com

Is quiet good too

One oga here tought me to do outbound within the evening hours of the city of interest..

BiN is set for geo ( city+service ( ballparkrange 235-350) depending on type of service. For me, I don't expect a service rendered to customers with a fee of 120$ to buy domain for 1k dollar..

I use make offer only for Non Geo, but I always try to set my minimum offer 40 precent lesser than my willing to sell price. If I intend to sell for 1200, I set minimum for 800

Geofavor:

Branduche, you know I like your style.

What things exactly do you get from yellow pages?

And what time of the day do you send outbound mails?

Do you use BIN or make offer? If BIN, how much do you fix it at?

I apologize for the many questions...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 9:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Branduche:

Yelp.com
Expertise.com

Is quiet good too

One oga here tought me to do outbound within the evening hours of the city of interest..

BiN is set for geo ( city+service ( ballparkrange 235-350) depending on type of service. For me, I don't expect a service rendered to customers with a fee of 120$ to buy domain for 1k dollar..

I use make offer only for Non Geo, but I always try to set my minimum offer 40 precent lesser than my willing to sell price. If I intend to sell for 1200, I set minimum for 800

Branduche you are a gem. Keep up the good work here. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by agentakins: 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
bobojoshua:
name.com
Abeg, check ur email.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bussyy1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Just registered this:canadafashionstore/com..
Is it sellable ....
Also I have listed with several registrar, but uniregistry is saying I should change my name server to theirs meanwhile I already change it to undevelops..my question is, is it necessary to change it again?

Plz help with this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:30pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bussyy1:
Just registered this:canadafashionstore/com..
Is it sellable ....
Also I have listed with several registrar, but uniregistry is saying I should change my name server to theirs meanwhile I already change it to undevelops..my question is, is it necessary to change it again?

Plz help with this

Every domain is sellable.
Nope leave it at undeveloped.com
Or if you want to use unregistry landing page, you can then change your dns to there own.

Note that you can only use one landing page at a time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
I've been getting this mail from afternic but I can't find any opt in link in the mail

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Holluwahgbenga:
I've been getting this mail from afternic but I can't find any opt in link in the mail

What registrar?
Is the domain upto 60days,if no then wait, once its up to 60days your registrar will notify you for it.

It called afternic fast transfer, it enables afternic to transfer your domain on your behalf if it sells on their platform.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alickdavid(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Holluwahgbenga:

Let's develop this attitude of reading through the page where we last left it.

If you last read at page 420, when next you come back here, continue reading from the last post on page 420. This way, you won't miss any important information.

This question you asked was answered 2 pages back. You can't find the opt in link because your domain is less than 60 days old.

When it's 61 days old, the email will come again and immediately, you'd get an email from your registrar.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Branduche:

Yelp.com
Expertise.com

Is quiet good too

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Holluwahgbenga(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2019
alickdavid:

Let's develop this attitude of reading through the page where we last left it.

If you last read at page 420, when next you come back here, continue reading from the last post on page 420. This way, you won't miss any important information.

This question you asked was answered 2 pages back. You can't find the opt in link because your domain is less than 60 days old.

When it's 61 days old, the email will come again and immediately, you'd get an email from your registrar.

Oh, my bad...I saw the reply on that page but I thought my question was misinterpreted cos I was like when my domain is not 60days old yet, why will I be getting a premium/upgrade offer

Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 7:47am On Apr 11, 2019
How long does it take escrow agent simon to send money from undeveloped to local account na?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2019
Inquires still coming in for a sold domain.
Lols this our business ehhh
Baba GOD GIVE ME MORE SALES
MY GOD LIVES

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2019
CoachOore:
How long does it take escrow agent simon to send money from undeveloped to local account na?
4 working days.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jalive: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2019
You can make money aelling domains and websites here in naija.

Visit www.flipit.com.ng

Nigeria's Website and Domain Marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BoostPR: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2019
One of the best form of advertising your business, is by showing them on Blogs. On afriadverts, with just N3,500 your business adverts can be displayed on over 7,000 Blogs. The kind of traffic you will receive and profits is really overwhelming.

What is afriadverts? afriadverts connects business owners with bloggers and influential marketers willing to advertise their business to their target audience at a better, simplified and affordable price. afriadverts Limited, a Registered company is simply the best advertising network in Africa. they guarantee you top quality visitors to your website as an advertiser and high profits. Just register and see for yourself. Prepare to be amazed! There services are guaranteed to be fast, efficient and secure.
https://www.afriadverts.com/?afp=aaap.pid.6511

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FESTAC101: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Hello Bosses,

Can I register .us,.ca,.au domains even though I am not from the US,CANADA or Australia:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2019
Everyday we learn
This reply from this dude taught me a lesson,and I believe you can also learn from it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 3:23pm On Apr 11, 2019
Promxy94:
Everyday we learn
This reply from this dude taught me a lesson,and I believe you can also learn from it.
Learnt something. Thanks. Pls how do I set my Facebook to know when my sent messages have been read.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Sandycee:
Learnt something. Thanks. Pls how do I set my Facebook to know when my sent messages have been read.

I don't know that, but I think someone that has an idea will answer you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2019
I want to buy 2 domains, am ready to pay 800 for each...please ,apart from oubenji is there any other credible nigga here. ..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2019
Promxy94:
Everyday we learn
That means our outbound should be around 3pm to 10pm Nigerian time?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aberyomi09(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2019
Promxy94:
Inquires still coming in for a sold domain.
Lols this our business ehhh
Baba GOD GIVE ME MORE SALES
MY GOD LIVES

Why not check visitdahabegypt.com and tell him you have that available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Huw(m), mazizitonene(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.