Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3555991 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
CoachOore:
I listed a domain on undeveloped and an inbound offer came in. I accepted and he has made the payment. Now, the domain is registered under Netsol. Do I go for a domain push or transfer? Undeveloped is asking me to choose one. Thank.

A push is what you need. If only you guys read..

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
CoachOore:
I listed a domain on undeveloped and an inbound offer came in. I accepted and he has made the payment. Now, the domain is registered under Netsol. Do I go for a domain push or transfer? Undeveloped is asking me to choose one. Thank.
congratulations are in order.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by davien(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
CoachOore:
If it's less than 60 days, push..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hennyola:

Save yourself this whole stress of buying MTN bundle onto money wey buyer never pay yet.

Just get a VPN, visit Play Store (android), download and install Hangouts dialer (you should already have hangouts app pre-installed on your phone initially)

Turn off your VPN after installation and dial any US cellphone number for free (except if your internet isn't strong enough).

PS: I still called Afternic the last time I had issue with my first sale payment delay.

#just my 2cent and I stand to be corrected though
u went totally off course, haven guessed wrong on why I gave that lady those tinz.
Nonetheless, your information was useful. It's well appreciated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 5:17am On Apr 07, 2019
davien:
If it's less than 60 days, push..
if it less than 60 days I bought it , is more than 3month na?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 6:29am On Apr 07, 2019
Where am i going to push the domain in undeveloped.. Is that am going to message them for push?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2019
neurowale:
Who can help me buy DOMAINS on netsol??

I can assist with that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:46am On Apr 07, 2019
CoachOore:
Where am i going to push the domain in undeveloped.. Is that am going to message them for push?
They would send you a mail tomorrow
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seanmozilla: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Hello gurus, please I need ur help on this. I registered this domain via GODADDY and inputted all the required information. But when I checked whois.com, this is what I am getting. My name and e-mail is not showing. Why I am concerned is if end-user wants to verify the owner and my details are not showing, won't it piss them off? Please, if you have faced something like this before, kindly put me through.
Thanks.
PS. I didn't subscribe for any privacy related stuff.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nastydroid(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2019
seanmozilla:
Hello gurus, please I need ur help on this. I registered this domain via GODADDY and inputted all the required information. But when I checked whois.com, this is what I am getting. My name and e-mail is not showing. Why I am concerned is if end-user wants to verify the owner and my details are not showing, won't it piss them off? Please, if you have faced something like this before, kindly put me through.
Thanks.
did you list it on undeveloped?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2019
Your answer is already in the pix he uploaded bro.

Nastydroid:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by davien(m): 10:40am On Apr 07, 2019
seanmozilla:
Thanks.
Lol, guy your email is there, that godaddy link will take him to your email info.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nastydroid(m): 11:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Branduche:
Your answer is already in the pix he uploaded bro.

i want to know if he is the one that listed it or not.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seanmozilla: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
davien:
Lol, guy your email is there, that godaddy link will take him to your email info.
Really? Well, honestly I dont know. But is that how godaddy does? Because I do see names and email of some registrant using other registrars
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seanmozilla: 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Nastydroid:
Yeah. My landing page is set to undeveloped
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
How do I contact escrow on undeveloped pleas anybody?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by All4real2: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
CoachOore:
How do I contact escrow on undeveloped pleas anybody?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by davien(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
seanmozilla:
Really? Well, honestly I dont know. But is that how godaddy does? Because I do see names and email of some registrant using other registrars
Some registrars redirect whois info back to their site, so you get the info through their link.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
Virgo01:

#365/$
Hello. I sent you a message on whatsapp na.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Electricboy:

I can buy for you...650 per domain or meet oubenji....he's a great guy
Bro. Can you buy for me?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
oubenji show up pls. I want to get 2 this evening. Please dont disappoint.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
If you need help with procuring a domain. I can be of assistance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by javaRookie: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
talkportal:
If you need help with procuring a domain. I can be of assistance
Whats your price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nastydroid(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
seanmozilla:
Yeah. My landing page is set to undeveloped
your privacy is Activated
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Just got blocked while outbounding on Facebook. Help

Note that the outbounding is yet far from aggressive, ion jus know what went wrong
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 1:48am On Apr 08, 2019
asfrankasf:
Just got blocked while outbounding on Facebook. Help

Note that the outbounding is yet far from aggressive, ion jus know what went wrong
You need old Facebook accounts boss.

Contact me for OLD Facebook accounts at reasonable prices.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 1:55am On Apr 08, 2019
bobojoshua:
You need old Facebook accounts boss.
Contact me for OLD Facebook accounts at reasonable prices.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 5:03am On Apr 08, 2019
where can I buy cheap .co.uk domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Josmila:

A push is what you need. If only you guys read..
abeg shut it. say you are jealous of his sales.

who tild you he never read? i have read this whole 400plus twice and I would still read more.

newbies, it is not enough to read, take oen and jot down in form of questions. use red pen for the quetion, blue pen for answer. so these itk people would not use you to shine. even newbies are forming "they will not read". respect to the OP, very matured someone.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2019
camobri:

who tild you he never read? i have read this whole 400plus twice and I would still read more.

newbies, it is not enough to read, take oen and jot down in form of questions. use red pen for the quetion, blue pen for answer. so these itk people would not use you to shine. even newbies are forming "they will not read". respect to the OP, very matured someone.

Here we go again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2019
camobri:

Wow wow wow! Speechless... Why so bitter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust, Natural2Heal and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.