Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3556149 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 7:03am On Apr 14, 2019
mcjibs22:
please do you mean by outbound?
Sending email to end users
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, help us with netsols link to keep the ministry moving
chances of getting a new and valid link is super slim..but niggaz still on it tho
NETSOL appears to have fixed the loophole we used to exploit.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shadystick: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello Everyone,

This thread has been most informative.

So I picked up a suggestion by my brother at the beginning of the year and decided to give domain flipping a try. I Didn't really follow any guideline or strategy and just dived into it. I also had a bit of change to invest in this venture so I bought several domains some of them are:

88ier.com, eazymonie.com, 88bargain.com, 88vids.com
itaxie.com
organdonorapp.com
big4auditor.com
bestvacayspots.com
fugmug.com
bhady.com
techfrica.com
clothrepairs.com
0p0p0.com
sexpirations.com
iworethat.com
sellservices.online
becomin.com
sexytresses.com
curvygirlwears.com
curvylass.com
sultrysue.com
epoxyseller.com
skinnyblender.com
weightlossrecipies.com
weirdestpeople.com
dystotech.com
dystotech.co
igamr.com
asiandatingsites.online
sexychics.online
biracialbabes.com
sellaproperty.online
makemoresales.online
shopforless.online
findhotdates.online
websecurepro.com
buttfillers.com
befumbled.com
systemsaudit.co.uk
babymakers.org
freshlymilked.com
maternalhealth.info
infantmortality.info
darkdatamigration.com

Please what is the best way to sell these domain names. I have placed some of them on go daddy auctions but I have gotten no traction for now. Also is godaddy the easy way to sell them since I bought them on godaddy.

Please I would appreciate constructive feedback. Is my overall strategy (or lack of) yielding worthwhile domain names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
shadystick:
Hello Everyone,

So I picked up a suggestion by my brother at the beginning of the year and decided to give domain flipping a try. I Didn't really follow any guideline or strategy and just dived into it. I also had a bit of change to invest in this venture so I bought several domains some of them are:

itaxie.com
organdonorapp.com
big4auditor.com
bestvacayspots.com
fugmug.com
bhady.com
techfrica.com
clothrepairs.com
0p0p0.com
sexpirations.com
iworethat.com
sellservices.online
becomin.com
sexytresses.com
curvygirlwears.com
curvylass.com
sultrysue.com
epoxyseller.com
skinnyblender.com
weightlossrecipies.com
weirdestpeople.com
dystotech.com
dystotech.co
igamr.com
asiandatingsites.online
sexychics.online
biracialbabes.com
sellaproperty.online
makemoresales.online
shopforless.online
findhotdates.online
websecurepro.com
buttfillers.com
befumbled.com
systemsaudit.co.uk
babymakers.org
freshlymilked.com
maternalhealth.info
infantmortality.info
darkdatamigration.com

Please what is the best way to sell these domain names. I have placed some of them on go daddy auctions but I have gotten no traction for now. Also is godaddy the easy way to sell them since I bought them on godaddy.

Please I would appreciate constructive feedback. Is my overall strategy (or lack of) yielding worthwhile domain names?

Most people started like this, even me, but my little advice is go back to your drawing board.

You need to go through this thread, namepros.com, dnjoural.com to learn the ethics and rudiments of domaining.

Also for quick flips, just stick to geo domains.with meaningful services.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
U have got some good domains. Don't depend on godaddy auction. Look at namejet and I think u should try squadhelp for just one or two of your domain I see could pass there,

shadystick:
Hello Everyone,

itaxie.com
organdonorapp.com
big4auditor.com
bestvacayspots.com
fugmug.com
bhady.com
techfrica.com
clothrepairs.com
0p0p0.com
sexpirations.com
iworethat.com
sellservices.online
becomin.com
sexytresses.com
curvygirlwears.com
curvylass.com
sultrysue.com
epoxyseller.com
skinnyblender.com
weightlossrecipies.com
weirdestpeople.com
dystotech.com
dystotech.co
igamr.com
asiandatingsites.online
sexychics.online
biracialbabes.com
sellaproperty.online
makemoresales.online
shopforless.online
findhotdates.online
websecurepro.com
buttfillers.com
befumbled.com
systemsaudit.co.uk
babymakers.org
freshlymilked.com
maternalhealth.info
infantmortality.info
darkdatamigration.com

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello guys. I just found a free plugin that you can use to outbound anytime. what it does is you set the time and date you want the message to get delivered to the recipient. The name of the plugin is Boomerang for Gmail. I don't know if its old or new but I just came across it during the week.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Branduche:
U have got some good domains. Don't depend on godaddy auction. Look at namejet and I think u should try squadhelp for just one or two of your domain I see could pass there,

Is squadhelp and namejet listing free?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Yes

iCauseTrouble:

Is squadhelp and namejet listing free?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Branduche:

Bro...just a quick question. the pdf file for certification must it be coloured printing or black and white?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2019
shadystick:
Hello Everyone,

itaxie.com
organdonorapp.com
big4auditor.com
bestvacayspots.com
fugmug.com
bhady.com
techfrica.com
clothrepairs.com
0p0p0.com
sexpirations.com
iworethat.com
sellservices.online
becomin.com
sexytresses.com
curvygirlwears.com
curvylass.com
sultrysue.com
epoxyseller.com
skinnyblender.com
weightlossrecipies.com
weirdestpeople.com
dystotech.com
dystotech.co
igamr.com
asiandatingsites.online
sexychics.online
biracialbabes.com
sellaproperty.online
makemoresales.online
shopforless.online
findhotdates.online
websecurepro.com
buttfillers.com
befumbled.com
systemsaudit.co.uk
babymakers.org
freshlymilked.com
maternalhealth.info
infantmortality.info
darkdatamigration.com

hope these domains were bought at $1 each? At the bolded, this is where many people got it wrong, don't go into any business especially online without fully knowing how it works and a proper research. Capital shouldn't be the number one priority now, knowledge should be. Simply restrategize or Leave domaining.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
Sakaslim:
Kindly help a brother o. If you have the netsol 1$ link please drop it. The old one is not going again
seems not to be working for most people now including me. If the domain is quite urgent and important to you, rush to Dynadot.com; $5.99/1yr

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Hello guys. I just found a free plugin that you can use to outbound anytime. what it does is you set the time and date you want the message to get delivered to the recipient. The name of the plugin is Boomerang for Gmail. I don't know if its old or new but I just came across it during the week.

Use it previously but stopped because it's mostly not correct at times especially with it read status.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2019
shadystick:
Hello Everyone,

itaxie.com
organdonorapp.com
big4auditor.com
bestvacayspots.com
fugmug.com
bhady.com
techfrica.com
clothrepairs.com
0p0p0.com
sexpirations.com
iworethat.com
sellservices.online
becomin.com
sexytresses.com
curvygirlwears.com
curvylass.com
sultrysue.com
epoxyseller.com
skinnyblender.com
weightlossrecipies.com
weirdestpeople.com
dystotech.com
dystotech.co
igamr.com
asiandatingsites.online
sexychics.online
biracialbabes.com
sellaproperty.online
makemoresales.online
shopforless.online
findhotdates.online
websecurepro.com
buttfillers.com
befumbled.com
systemsaudit.co.uk
babymakers.org
freshlymilked.com
maternalhealth.info
infantmortality.info
darkdatamigration.com

You rushed in like most of us. Even with training, the first 2 domain names I got would never have been bought if I knew what I know now back then.

becomin.com is my favourite in your portfolio, it sounds good & like what will sell on squadhelp for around a grand. Some other names seem to have potential too. Just do research, follow up with what sells, how it's done etc.

GoDaddy auctions hasn't worked for me. Paid the $5 and listed my names, no bids or anything. I'm on afternic and underdeveloped now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anyway u wish to
Did mine coloured
I believe you re talking of namejet
massive1019:
Bro...just a quick question. the pdf file for certification must it be coloured printing or black and white?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Branduche:
Anyway u wish to
Did mine coloured
I believe you re talking of namejet

Namejet have never accepted any of my name's.....
Some I ended up selling via undeveloped
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pillarmaria(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Do I need any prior training before venturing into this domain sales business?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
pillarmaria:
Do I need any prior training before venturing into this domain sales business?
Yes meet boss Iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2019
Promxy94:

Use it previously but stopped because it's mostly not correct at times especially with it read status.

How did you find out its "read" status was not correct?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
Branduche:
Anyway u wish to Did mine coloured I believe you re talking of namejet
yes...thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonX001:

Over long time usage....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonX001:

I think streak is better.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by shadystick: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
finest0007:

You rushed in like most of us. Even with training, the first 2 domain names I got would never have been bought if I knew what I know now back then.

becomin.com is my favourite in your portfolio, it sounds good & like what will sell on squadhelp for around a grand. Some other names seem to have potential too. Just do research, follow up with what sells, how it's done etc.

GoDaddy auctions hasn't worked for me. Paid the $5 and listed my names, no bids or anything. I'm on afternic and underdeveloped now

Thanks a lot. You know that feeling when you think your idea would fetch you a domain name that will pay for your postgrad school fees lmaoo! I have stopped now and I will probably list them for cheap and keep the high valued ones for another 6 months. I will check out squadhelp!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
Promxy94:

I think streak is better.
Ok, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:41am On Apr 15, 2019
morning bosses...Please how do you get details/contact an end user that doesn't have a website and email but just the phone number. He/She might have an email but don't know how to get it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2019
How sure is it that the end-user is not a hustler

massive1019:
morning bosses...Please how do you get details/contact an end user that doesn't have a website and email but just the phone number. He/She might have an email but don't know how to get it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2019
Branduche:
How sure is it that the end-user is not a hustler

I just received mail from Afternic that one of domains was sold(a week old domain). That I should provide authorization code from registra. This is my first time with them. I need help.

Promxy94

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2019
alawi5k:
I just received mail from Afternic that one of domains was sold(a week old domain). That I should provide authorization code from registra. This is my first time with them. I need help.

Promxy94
Congrats on your sale. Where did you register the domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2019
alawi5k:

Promxy94
not yet eligible for a transfer out. Tell them you would prefer a domain push. They will communicate with the buyer to approve or wait till its up to 60 days old.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2019
iykepromotions:
not yet eligible for a transfer out. Tell them you would prefer a domain push. They will communicate with the buyer to approve or wait till its up to 60 days old.
Bro how can I call or chat you? I need to ask a few questions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ecash1: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
Check out some of my domains currently listed on namejet if you are interested;

akpabio.com
nigeriatoplist.com
allnigeriabanks.com
newspapersinnigeria.com
textforme.com
mothers.tv

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.