Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3560460 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 12:45am On Apr 16, 2019
Carmal90:
Tripcanna////com Sold for $199 Minus GoDaddy commission.$159.20 GoDaddy sent ... $133.20..( I don't know where the rest is, don't bother ask.) GoDaddy sent money on Friday. I received an alert now, and gtbank paid 356/$(not that bad from them) Domain bought on netsol 7 months ago No outbound on this. Remain bless.
Congrats boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Carmal90:
Tripcanna////com
Sold for $199
Minus GoDaddy commission.$159.20
GoDaddy sent ... $133.20..( I don't know where the rest is, don't bother ask.)
GoDaddy sent money on Friday.
I received an alert now, and gtbank paid 356/$(not that bad from them)
Domain bought on netsol
7 months ago
No outbound on this.
Remain bless.

Congratulations
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys.
Contact me if you want to know how to withdraw PayPal fund to Nigerian banks. Come with a token.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi guys.

Contact me if you want to know how to withdraw
PayPal fund to Nigerian banks.
Come with a token.

I take GOD beg unah, make unah no go play with fire. Paypal is mad. They block legitimate accounts at will, you using a Nigerian account is like working for another man to eat. A word they say...

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LawrenceOnline: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2019
I listed my domain name on afternic, getting views already.

For anyone who will like to develop their name, contact me.
I will build a website on it and host it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2019
bobojoshua:
Hi guys.

Contact me if you want to know how to withdraw
PayPal fund to Nigerian banks.
Come with a token.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bosses in the house, I will like to ask if anyone has ever received fund from undveloped with BITCOIN. If yes, how long does it takes undeveloped to credit btc wallet?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
horlamilekan23:
Bosses in the house, I will like to ask if anyone has ever received fund from undveloped with BITCOIN. If yes, how long does it takes undeveloped to credit btc wallet?
Thanks
within one business day and you receive it same day.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
I don't quite understand an end-user who is interested in one of my domain since January, i outbounded for 323 price .. Immediately received an offer of 200 , i accepted ...since then he went ghost mode even after remsg n handin over to undevelop team ...but what he does is regularly opening my mails and visit the site ...i get a feeling is waiting for droptime or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
AYORICH:
I don't quite understand an end-user who is interested in one of my domain since January, i outbounded for 323 price .. Immediately received an offer of 200 , i accepted ...since then he went ghost mode even after remsg n handin over to undevelop team ...but what he does is regularly opening my mails and visit the site ...i get a feeling is waiting for droptime or what?
do this, send him a follow up if he's still interested or you should contact other companies that may be interested. This works fine. Make it very brief.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 2:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
iykepromotions:
do this, send him a follow up if he's still interested or you should contact other companies that may be interested. This works fine. Make it very brief.
I have long send a follow up thrice but no reply frm him am just surprise wit his behaviour .. he regularly views my emails. Anyway i recently have a sale , details later..cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
AYORICH:

I have long send a follow up thrice but no reply frm him am just surprise wit his behaviour .. he regularly views my emails. Anyway i recently have a sale , details later..cheers
then move on. Just leave your agreed Buy it now there. Might mean he don't have such a budget for now. Congrats on your sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by indowhyte: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
HOW CAN YOU BE BROKE WHEN U HAVE A SMART PHONE & DATA, START A BIZ TODAY THAT CAN PAY U 50K TO 100K MONTHLY. ASK ME HOW? YOU CAN JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR OUR PRESENTATION BY 8PM FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION. https:///IvamkQ0cM5G6O8tnLsHPk4
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Handing over to undeveloped team to me won't work. Done this many times and later handled it myself. Its two ways, either he is not comfortable with the transaction or wants it cheaper. But you will have to find out what it is

AYORICH:

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Branduche:
Handing over to undeveloped team to me won't work. Done this many times and later handled it myself. Its two ways, either he is not comfortable with the transaction or wants it cheaper. But you will have to find out what it is

Not comfortable with the price, even when he is the one that sent the offer via mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Men in the house
What email tracker is best for mobile??
Boomerang is a scam.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Promxy94:

Not comfortable with the price, even when he is the one that sent the offer via mail.
The guy doesn't trust undeveloped.com. Change the landing page to afternic or sedo and send the new link to him. Undeveloped.com is popular among sellers not buyers. Don't forget to give detailed explanation on how to make payments on these marketplace. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Sakaslim:

I take GOD beg unah, make unah no go play with fire. Paypal is mad. They block legitimate accounts at will, you using a Nigerian account is like working for another man to eat. A word they say...

You should have asked how to play safe with PayPal boss. Yes, they block funds sometimes but what you didn't state is that they also allow you to withdraw your fund after 180 days. They lift limitations if you upload your international passport. The problem with those who lose money to PayPal is that they open the accounts with foreign names and without an exit route ( foreign bank accounts linked to PayPal) to withdraw their money to after the limitations has been lifted.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
I think no netsol link is working again...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Me i am not arguing with you. Your Money, your choice

bobojoshua:

You should have asked how to play safe with PayPal boss. Yes, they block funds sometimes but what you didn't state is that they also allow you to withdraw your fund after 180 days. They lift limitations if you upload your international passport. The problem with those who lose money to PayPal is that they open the accounts with foreign names and without an exit route ( foreign bank accounts linked to PayPal) to withdraw their money to after the limitations has been lifted.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ongoing promo on porkburn
$3
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Truly not all that glitter is gold. Was too rich to afford namesilo domain so I bought wit directnic promo $1.99, today domain was sold and undeveloped asked for options, unfortunately they don't support directnic, just don't want to wait for transfer lock period.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
Gabson91:
Truly not all that glitter is gold. Was too rich to afford namesilo domain so I bought wit directnic promo $1.99, today domain was sold and undeveloped asked for options, unfortunately they don't support directnic, just don't want to wait for transfer lock period.

Pls expatiate... Are you saying undeveloped doesn't help sell domains registered on directnic? I reg a domain there oo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
I have had one issue like that
He made an offer of 250, I accepted after 24hrs I sent a reminder to him only for him to say his tech guy told him the offer he made was too high and the best offer they are willing to make now is 100 dollar

Promxy94:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Undeveloped really have a long way to go. Though they are trying, but the website need fixes here and there

Lost a sale today because of the secure page errors during payment

bobojoshua:
The guy doesn't trust undeveloped.com. Change the landing page to afternic or sedo and send the new link to him. Undeveloped.com is popular among sellers not buyers. Don't forget to give detailed explanation on how to make payments on these marketplace. Goodluck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Branduche:
He made an offer of 250, I accepted after 24hrs I sent a reminder to him only for him to say his tech guy told him the offer he made was too high and the best offer they are willing to make now is 100 dollar

Well am just watching her now.
She made an offer of about $500 for the name.
I don't want to look desperate. Since it's not via my landing page. It's via mail, I have sent her a nice reminder this week. So let me just watch her and see.

My GOD LIVES
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Branduche:

Well am just watching her now.
She made an offer of about $500 for the name.
I don't want to look desperate. Since it's not via my landing page. It's via mail, I have sent her a nice reminder this week. So let me just watch her and see.

My GOD LIVES
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fabuloveu: 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Web site owner may be interested in "otta*******.com" but for a much lower price.
Are you willing to provide deep discount? Note that it may take a while to negotiate.

Please House. What do you want me to tell this potential client. Am new here and this is my first domain.

@Promxy94 @Boss. Your Attn is needed here pls.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
AYORICH:

how can you know if some1 has viewed your email ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 2:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Please, why would a buyer make an offer of same BIN price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Haha haha
Na kalokalo things be that
U can counter and ask in the chat box why

golamike:
Please, why would a buyer make an offer of same BIN price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 6:20am On Apr 17, 2019
Branduche:
Haha haha
Na kalokalo things be that
U can counter and ask in the chat box why

I have already accepted and waiting for payment for more than 24hrs

(1) (2) (3) ... (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: BOOKWORMLUX(m), egbeocha(m), codemaniacs, MrNovo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.