Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533709 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
2sexycom:
Does anyone know how much Access Bank savings account charge for their exchange rate should one use it to receive domain sales? I see GTB has a good rate of 356 when money hits your savings account... can you confirm Access Bank please? Zenith bank is out of it for me now cos they screwed a friend who used them last time.
Access 336
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
jamih:
Get .com at porkbun.com for $2
Coupon YEAROFTHEBUN
Thanks bro. Whats the max number you can register?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Stick to top registrar's bro

KubwaBoy:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
KubwaBoy:

Access 336
so GTB is 356? is GTB the highest? I think I will go with GTB bank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
KubwaBoy:

mehn they'll burn ur ass. Learnt a bitter lesson with directnic when i recently sold a domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gabson91:
mehn they'll burn ur ass. Learnt a bitter lesson with directnic when i recently sold a domain
How pls?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

@carmal90 that is a sign you trying to get the logic behind brandable. Seriously I need to learn this brabdable, another two I submitted yesterday still rejected by SH.
For easy approval on squadhelp, your domain name should have less than SIX letters.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Carmal90:

This is what I did on squadhelp that help me a Little,
I studied the past sales and luckily for me netsol was there to help me...
Example,
I saw both expertley and instantley sold on squadhelp and I try to mimick the name and reg four similar names that were accepted.
In addition to what @Camal90 stated above, your ......ley should not be too long. I submitted commercialey.com to SH and it was rejected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone know how much FCMB Bank savings account charge for their exchange rate should one use it to receive domain sales?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yeogu:
In addition to what @Camal90 stated above, your ......ley should not be too long. I submitted commercialey.com to SH and it was rejected.
Your name is wrongly spelt..
Commercialley will be good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yeogu:
For easy approval on squadhelp, your domain name should have less than SIX letters.

None of my names has six letters.

Hmmm
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Carmal90:

None of my names has six letters.

Evenley
exactley
Qoncord
Globazy
Consistentley
Dynacle
Fondley

It was stated on their site boss.

helpdesk.squadhelp.com/
domain-marketplace/marketplace-submission-
best-practices
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Oga me, i like this your calculative way o. Unah be boss now so huge money day hit unah account steady. Nah crumbs we day collect.

Baba i sent you PM severally you no respond, i one learn the ropes for brandables. As you see me so, i get patience gan and i no day fight my ogas. I day teachable die.

I don send another PM now, hope my luck go shine this time around. Twaile!!!

2sexycom:
The way I do mine is that if I am receiving $100-200 I use exchanger because the difference between them and wire transfer would be very minimal for that amount but if I am going to receive $500 and above, I use wire transfer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yeogu:

Iam getting the gist but I have research more.

2sexycom:
so GTB is 356? is GTB the highest? I think I will go with GTB bank
My last payout was exchange for $359(GTB) that was a week ago,I still prefer them than others. But $20 bank wire was annoying, I want to try bitcoin in my next sale.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sakaslim:
Oga me, i like this your calculative way o. Unah be boss now so huge money day hit unah account steady. Nah crumbs we day collect.

Baba i sent you PM severally you no respond, i one learn the ropes for brandables. As you see me so, i get patience gan and i no day fight my ogas. I day teachable die.

I don send another PM now, hope my luck go shine this time around. Twaile!!!

lol bros, there was a time I was to busy that I couldnt respond to anyone. Where did u send the PM? Definitely not this account because I am not seeing it from here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

Iam getting the gist but I have research more.

My last payout was exchange for $359(GTB) that was a week ago,I still prefer them than others. But $20 bank wire was annoying, I want to try bitcoin in my next sale.
I will go with GTB then
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
2sexycom:
I will go with GTB then
Try FCMB bank boss. They don't charge a dime for wire transfer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ah nah this account oga me. I beg, i fit get your mail then. Make i sharply do you one mail

2sexycom:
lol bros, there was a time I was to busy that I couldnt respond to anyone. Where did u send the PM? Definitely not this account because I am not seeing it from here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sakaslim:
Ah nah this account oga me. I beg, i fit get your mail then. Make i sharply do you one mail

Okay seen now. But i do not do brandables o. U should contact FaroukSenior abi na FaroukJunior sef.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yeogu:
You mean wire transfer to your savings account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
have you tried to check your Nigerian first name and see it is already owned by all these American domainers? Virtually all the Yoruba and Igbo good names are gone since 2000

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kenturkey048(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
Farouksenior:

Haba. Dts brotherly love allow am biko. I appreciate u all. Generally brandables na game of numbers i.e quality X many names = higher visibilty = sales.

My sale speaks of Gods grace
I had lost a sale on bp earlier in feb,
But checkout dis stats:
Registra:
Netsol - 365 naira.
Date of Reg : march 28-2019.
Date sold : April 11-2019.

wink

this is called understanding what you are doing....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
lol..nah senior man the guy be. I no mind brandable or no brandable,,i am tired of this level.
2sexycom:
Okay seen now. But i do not do brandables o. U should contact FaroukSenior abi na FaroukJunior sef.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
2sexycom:
You mean wire transfer to your savings account?
Yes boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gabson91:
Exactly! Immediately I registered a name on directnic I found that I cannot even do a common push till the 60days lock is over. If that's the only name in that account, you can change all the details and give the buyer the password.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by COLDMIND(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=dtruseeker post=50552877] sir, for us that are newbie to this thing. How can we learn and benefit from it?
Please i would also like to know more
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yeogu:

Are sure of This?

tranxo:

Exactly! Immediately I registered a name on directnic I found that I cannot even do a common push till the 60days lock is over. If that's the only name in that account, you can change all the details and give the buyer the password.

I read this bad review about them but when I chat with their customer rep he said otherwise
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

Are sure of This?

I read this bad review about them but when I chat with their customer rep he said otherwise

What did he said?
I know you can't push a newly reg name except after 30days to fellow directnic account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nezta43: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
How do I transfer domain names between Directnic accounts?
“Pushing” a domain name can transfer domain names between Directnic accounts simply and easily. When you push a domain name from one account to another, there are no additional costs, paperwork or headaches. A domain push does not extend the registration of the domain name. Once you push a domain name to another account it cannot be retrieved.

To push a domain name:

Select "My Services" in the navigation bar
Click "Domains" in the drop down menu
Select the domain name you wish to transfer
Underneath Ownership, select "Change Ownership"
Enter in the Directnic username you wish to transfer the domain name into.
An email will be sent to both accounts with a link to approve the transfer.
Once both accounts have approved the transfer request, the domain will be placed in the new account.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
Carmal90:

What did he said?
I know you can't push a newly reg name except after 30days to fellow directnic account
I put the same question to their CS, and he said that domain can be pushed to another directnic account, or maybe I didn't hear him correctly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

I put the same question to their CS, and he said that domain can be pushed to another directnic account, or maybe I didn't hear him correctly.
I know of what I said in 2017 when I missed a sale because they can't push to directnic account ...that thing pain me then gan .

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.