Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3561330 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
Carmal90:

I know of what I said in 2017 when I missed a sale because they can't push to directnic account ...that thing pain me then gan .
Maybe that's why UD don't deal with them, I see no reason why one need to wait for 30days to push a domain.

Meanwhile guys I need ur advice, there is this buyer I pitched on Facebook. He insisted I call him. I posted it leads on undeveloped and email Laszlo to help out in this regards, but quite unfortunate Laszlo told me they can't as we have not negotiated on the price.

I email the buyer with the price and stated the reasons he needs the domain, with the link to my UD sales in email.

I read the email with no response. So I reach out to him on Facebook again, he still insist I call him given me his mobile no.
What do you think o should do.
Should call him with naija number or what? It is obvious UD can not help out.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

Maybe that's why UD don't deal with them, I see no reason why one need to wait for 30days to push a domain.

Meanwhile guys I need ur advice, there is this buyer I pitched on Facebook. He insisted I call him. I posted it leads on undeveloped and email Laszlo to help out in this regards, but quite unfortunate Laszlo told me they can't as we have not negotiated on the price.

I email the buyer with the price and stated the reasons he needs the domain, with the link to my UD sales in email.

I read the email with no response. So I reach out to him on Facebook again, he still insist I call him given me his mobile no.
What do you think o should do.
Should call him with naija number or what? It is obvious UD can not help out.

Are you using Nigeria account on Facebook? If yes,I don't have answer,I would have advise you to get in touch with folks on name pros to help you out..but the way it is he might be testing your sincerity

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sold
{Texasrealestatecompany}_com for $500
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Received $374 in my dorm acct.
Glory to God

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God

Congrats

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hennyola(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God

Congratulations.

Inbound offer or outbound??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God
Solid

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God
Congratulations on your sale, more sales to comeand for those who have not gotten any sales definitely there will be testimonies.

@carmal90, na Nigeria Facebook I dey use.I think I will call him with naija line you might be right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God

Congrats baba

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mattyrukee(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
Congrats man!
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

Congratulations on your sale, more sales to comeand for those who have not gotten any sales definitely there will be testimonies.

@carmal90, na Nigeria Facebook I dey use.I think I will call him with naija line you might be right.

Call him with a naija line he might even call u back. Still called some few hours ago. He might just wanna confirm the number on your whois..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Farouksenior:
My sale speaks of Gods grace
wink
Congratulations Boss!
More Mega Sales!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold {Texasrealestatecompany}_com for $500 Via afternic namesilo- Handreg fee Holdtime -5months Received $374 in my dorm acct. Glory to God
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hennyola:

Congratulations.

Inbound offer or outbound??
BIN was 500 at afternic,
383 at undeveloped(parked)
Did outbound first time with two endusers interested(quoted 400) both never replied again..

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
warrenweste:

Call him with a naija line he might even call u back. Still called some few hours ago. He might just wanna confirm the number on your whois..
Thanks I will, though I have whois privacy on the domain. Besides the guy is more friendly base on our interactions on messenger. Even if he does not buy the domain afterwards I will still give it a try.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold {Texasrealestatecompany}_com for $500 Via afternic namesilo- Handreg fee Holdtime -5months Received $374 in my dorm acct. Glory to God
Congrats boss. Did you optin for afternic DLS?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Yeogu: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
ollybode:

Are sure of This?

I read this bad review about them but when I chat with their customer rep he said otherwise
Yes boss. Someone dropped the information on this thread. Search 5-10 previous pages for the information boss. He got a good rate from the bank and they didn't deduct any money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2019
Congrats

AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:33am On Apr 19, 2019
AYORICH:
congratulations! more sales to us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God
Congrats man.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 19, 2019
ollybode:

Thanks I will, though I have whois privacy on the domain. Besides the guy is more friendly base on our interactions on messenger. Even if he does not buy the domain afterwards I will still give it a try.
Have you made the call? Check your whatsapp.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2019
tranxo:

Exactly! Immediately I registered a name on directnic I found that I cannot even do a common push till the 60days lock is over. If that's the only name in that account, you can change all the details and give the buyer the password.
haba... 60 days lock for all new registration.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2019
Try to change some of my domain landing page from undeveloped to afternic but is not going through for 2 days now.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:53am On Apr 19, 2019
AYORICH:
Sold
Via afternic
namesilo- Handreg fee
Holdtime -5months
Glory to God
congrats... you should have listed it on undeveloped. Afternic 20% is too much jare. haba.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alsudaes1(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2019
2sexycom:
congrats... you should have listed it on undeveloped. Afternic 20% is too much jare. haba.
Sales on undeveloped seems solely dependent on how aggressive one can do out bounding unlike afternic that domain names can be listed and sold with efforts from Afternic alone. So we can say the 20% is the price to pay for their marketing efforts. Pardon my ignorance, the view is coming from a newbie/learner

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ecash1: 9:31am On Apr 19, 2019
2sexycom:

Nobody need to email you to learn anything if you can not drop it here. everyone that have been dropping their knowledge doesn't mean they don't have emails people could use to contact them.

Sorry Sir, perhaps you should read again " i never ask you or people to drop email, I don't need it" , The person I was talking with was a very wise guy and we are done talking, It is uncomely when people answer others with their preconceived prejudice.

To learn, I am not the only one that knows and perhaps "I don't even know self" I have taught people when I want to even on this forum with no one dropping email, I was not talking to you, the person I talked to and with we are good and fine.
But still anyhow thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Ecash1:

Sorry Sir, perhaps you should read again " i never ask you or people to drop email, I don't need it" , The person I was talking with was a very wise guy and we are done talking, It is uncomely when people answer others with their preconceived prejudice.

To learn, I am not the only one that knows and perhaps "I don't even know self" I have taught people when I want to even on this forum with no one dropping email, I was not talking to you, the person I talked to and with we are good and fine.
But still anyhow thank you.
ok
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2019
alsudaes1:

Sales on undeveloped seems solely dependent on how aggressive one can do out bounding unlike afternic that domain names can be listed and sold with efforts from Afternic alone. So we can say the 20% is the price to pay for their marketing efforts. Pardon my ignorance, the view is coming from a newbie/learner
You are absolutely right
because i had it pointed n listed for a lower price at undeveloped..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pls which site can one get a domain cheap presently
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
2sexycom:
haba... 60 days lock for all new registration.
Lol. No be small something o

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.