Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (484) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3542331 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
alsudaes1:

Sales on undeveloped seems solely dependent on how aggressive one can do out bounding unlike afternic that domain names can be listed and sold with efforts from Afternic alone. So we can say the 20% is the price to pay for their marketing efforts. Pardon my ignorance, the view is coming from a newbie/learner
you're right. Afternic is ahead of Undeveloped in terms of marketing and sales. With several sales partners and network, unlike undeveloped that has only one market place; their website or your landing page. Fact is that they are still new and expanding.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
All of you cowards coming to a thread on nairaland to exhibit trolling substance are all mad 5000 yards

Learn to comment on your interest
Learn to stroll on non interest even if it has u in the mix

Ecash1:

Sorry Sir, perhaps you should read again " i never ask you or people to drop email, I don't need it" , The person I was talking with was a very wise guy and we are done talking, It is uncomely when people answer others with their preconceived prejudice.

To learn, I am not the only one that knows and perhaps "I don't even know self" I have taught people when I want to even on this forum with no one dropping email, I was not talking to you, the person I talked to and with we are good and fine.
But still anyhow thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
OMO one of my buyers day para o. Simon self day para. All domains I have ever processed is from netsol. They say I should always tell my buyers that it's on 60 days lockdown. Wetin concern me, if you tell buyers that they can only get the domain on netsol some won't buy

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Same thing going on with me
Had to do transfer
Still waiting for authorisation code

Sakaslim:
OMO one of my buyers day para o. Simon self day para. All domains I have ever processed is from netsol. They say I should always tell my buyers that it's on 60 days lockdown. Wetin concern me, if you tell buyers that they can only get the domain on netsol some won't buy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 5:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Setting up landing page on Afternic seems quite a task for me especially when it comes to that spreadsheet stuff that i know lil to nothing about. a way through or any other way to go around it please?
iykepromotions
branduche
ayorich
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
CoachOore:
Try to change some of my domain landing page from undeveloped to afternic but is not going through for 2 days now.

I tried changing to afternic and had same issues. Don't know why.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chidozy15(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Are you ready to make some money? Here is how. I've got several domains:

Cryptoguide.biz;
disneyandassociates.com;
healthconnecttoday.com; i
amdisneygroup.com;
inspirelifemagazine.com;
khaleesishop.com;
livestockdealing.com;
maxivacation.com;
motherofdragonsonline.com;
motherofdrogon.com;
outdoorsforsale.com;
pregnantresources.com;
prostatediagnosisandtreatment.com;
stopstanningme.com;
studioflashkit.com;

But I don't have the time to find buyers for them so of you're able to sell any of them you get 30% of the money. You can sell them for any price so the higher the price the more money you make.

Sell for $100, make $30, see for $1000 make $300 and so on

Since you're the one bringing the buyers, you'll already know how much you make.

Only serious people should message me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
chidozy15:

Cryptoguide.biz;
disneyandassociates.com;
amdisneygroup.com;
inspirelifemagazine.com;
khaleesishop.com;
livestockdealing.com;
maxivacation.com;
motherofdrogon.com;
outdoorsforsale.com;
pregnantresources.com;
stopstanningme.com;
studioflashkit.com;

But I don't have the time to find buyers for them so of you're able to sell any of them you get 30% of the money. You can sell them for any price so the higher the price the more money you make.

Since you're the one bringing the buyers, you'll already know how much you make.

undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmnn..you say what?

chidozy15:

Cryptoguide.biz;
disneyandassociates.com;
amdisneygroup.com;
inspirelifemagazine.com;
khaleesishop.com;
livestockdealing.com;
maxivacation.com;
motherofdrogon.com;
outdoorsforsale.com;
pregnantresources.com;
stopstanningme.com;
studioflashkit.com;

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
List this domains in marketplaces
And chill
Brokerage offer won't help out
chidozy15:

Cryptoguide.biz;
disneyandassociates.com;
amdisneygroup.com;
inspirelifemagazine.com;
khaleesishop.com;
livestockdealing.com;
maxivacation.com;
motherofdrogon.com;
outdoorsforsale.com;
pregnantresources.com;
stopstanningme.com;
studioflashkit.com;

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smiliyB(f): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
pls can I list domains not registered at namesilo for sale there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smiliyB(f): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
afternic suspended my account after listing my domains with them because I bought the domain from godaddy with 3 different account...can I go ahead and open another account with afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yes, very possible.
Heyzee5:
Congrats to the latest sellers. More sales!
Please is it possible to receive payment from undeveloped with paypal for my first sale?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Have you done that successfully?

Heyzee5:

I think you should be able to contact their support to lift the 60days ban on pushing domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you had a domain like house.com, would you have the time to find buyers for it?

chidozy15:

Cryptoguide.biz;
disneyandassociates.com;
amdisneygroup.com;
inspirelifemagazine.com;
khaleesishop.com;
livestockdealing.com;
maxivacation.com;
motherofdrogon.com;
outdoorsforsale.com;
pregnantresources.com;
stopstanningme.com;
studioflashkit.com;

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
With three godaddy account for each domain?
If yes,
Will that be a reason to block an account?

smiliyB:
afternic suspended my account after listing my domains with them because I bought the domain from godaddy with 3 different account...can I go ahead and open another account with afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by smiliyB(f): 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Branduche:
With three godaddy account for each domain?
If yes,
Will that be a reason to block an account?

yes,they said I should send a screenshot, I did that but they send another mail that they can't confirm is my domain.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
please I bought a domain on namesilo but I made a mistake and I cancelled the order , how long does it take namesilo to give back a refund ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ecash1:

Some people can be ridiculous, " I should stay away from what have given me decent monthly income, because of your novice opinion" ahhhh....

I never ask for review nah.

Why not learn more instead of generalized, Nigeria geo-names is not the issue but the niche. By the way I have sold many Nigerian geo-names decently over the last 10 years, Some have been duly monetized by the people that bought them and about 10 of those nigeria geo-names are among the top 200 Websites in Nigeria.

If you want to learn or know what I just said, Check my profile (I am no novice) then email me, I 'll give you what I just said above and that in details. I put up this reply so that you will not keep discouraging those here with there ideas quest, but any how, it's all just my opinion which you can learn, modify or thrash, goodluck.
thank you o, if I talk now, they will call me troll. all they can do is shout "read from page 1" without 1st reasoning. People wey be say dem be newbie.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2019
camobri:

thank you o, if I talk now, they will call me troll. all they can do is shout "read from page 1" without 1st reasoning. People wey be say dem be newbie.
You and newbie sef. Keep trolling while newbies are making repeated sales.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alaricsaltzman: 7:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Hi guys...Any working $1/$2 promo link?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2019
Will netsols promo ever come back? angry

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 20, 2019
kurt09:
You and newbie sef. Keep trolling while newbies are making repeated sales.
I am a newbie too. not trolling
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by siverspooon(m): 9:41am On Apr 20, 2019
iykepromotions:
not compulsory you must fill in your payment details now. You can always fill that once a sale is made and you want to make a withdrawal. For bitcoins, namesilo no longer pay with it. But undeveloped still do, though not one of their funds withdrawal options but if you wish to get paid through bitcoins, just tell Simon in the chat box that you will prefer a bitcoin payment. He normally honors such request swiftly.

Regards.
tanx sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hardheolar(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
2sexycom:
Does anyone know how much Access Bank savings account charge for their exchange rate should one use it to receive domain sales? I see GTB has a good rate of 356 when money hits your savings account... can you confirm Access Bank please? Zenith bank is out of it for me now cos they screwed a friend who used them last time.
. 330 the last time I used them + $20 charge
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Guys help.
How do I contact netsol??
I want to cancel monthly autorenewals.
I already sent mail
Open a ticket.
They haven't replied.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Heyzee5:

You need to call them bro.
Which of those numbers
Please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
2horsePOWER:

Which of those numbers
Please

+15707088788

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Guys help.
How do I contact netsol??
I want to cancel monthly autorenewals.
I already sent mail
Open a ticket.
They haven't replied.

This is about the 3rd time I am seeing this monthly autorenewal stuff. Abeg, does it mean you guys left a valid payment method attached to your Netsol account for Netsol to use as it pleases? Someone should clear me on this abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Brandwiser and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.