Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3594296 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (3323) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
golamike:

Netsol $4.95 is still available.
link please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
How do I get afternic to delist a domain I currently own from the previous owners account so I can list it. I have contacted them through their website but they haven't responded
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Shopify is a trademark now. Why include it in a domain. Just kindly allow the domain to expire or still try and see if anyone can be convinced to buy it. Next time avoid trademarks.
Donchuksani:
Pls my ogas in d house I need the latest sales letter. And also is the word Shopify trademarked? Cuz I recently bought a domain with that and many end users are saying they can't buy cuz it is trademarked. Pls help a brother

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
golamike:

kindly drop the link. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 6:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
ndeekay:
Shopify is a trademark now. Why include it in a domain. Just kindly allow the domain to expire or still try and see if anyone can be convinced to buy it. Next time avoid trademarks.
How do you check to know if a name is trademarked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sandycee:
How do I get afternic to delist a domain I currently own from the previous owners account so I can list it. I have contacted them through their website but they haven't responded
Send mail to services@afternic.com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Send mail to services@afternic.com
. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Emmanuel72(m): 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Good evening Famz...

.I just try accessing domain.com via expireddomains.net but the .com isn’t accessible.Is it just me or .com is having issues presently?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kinz17: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
I AM IN NEED OF DOUBLE AXEL MAN DIESEL 10 TYERS TIPPERS FOR HIGHER PURCHASE,INTRESTED PERSON SHOULD CALL
AM BASED IN AKURE ONDO STATE ,PAYMENT WILL BE MADE MONTHLY AS AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES,AND A PROPER WRITTERN AGREEMENT WILL ALSO BE MADE... AND BETTER WRILL WE CAN PARTNER AND SHARW MONTHLY PROFIT THANK
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2019
Sandycee:
Send mail to service@afternic.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2019
golamike:

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by opportunity2000: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2019
this is really interesting and I am interested but do not know where to start from. I really need a good mentor who is Godfearing to deliver money to and help me to set up this business

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
opportunity2000:
this is really interesting and I am interested but do not know where to start from. I really need a good mentor who is Godfearing to deliver money to and help me to set up this business
omoh even God said don't despise the days of little beginning from page 1. Naso we all start

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
Do it yourself bro. Readthe first 200 pages of this thread and grab ur hand on fews domains. You may make some mistakes firsst, but you will learn along and get better with time

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LawrenceOnline: 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
I have a couple of good domains...

I listed on afternic recently...

If anyone want to build a website on their domain name, quote me and get best prices

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2019
jefy:
thanks bro. Power wahala in 9ja not helping domainers at all. Anyways,did several outbounds on each,bottom line,i knw i need to learn more,see opportunities and cash on..

I don't really understand it too, I get views too just in 2 days of listing with namepros I got, 50 views, strong name, I have gotten offer for it, but 0 leads
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
ndeekay:

Avoid already know brand or you might get yourself into trouble
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2019
You got offer
But zero leads
I don't understand this part

Favour196:

I don't really understand it too, I get views too just in 2 days of listing with namepros I got, 50 views, strong name, I have gotten offer for it, but 0 leads

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2019
massive1019:
I don't think I can hold this joy...
first sale

venue: afternic fast transfer inbound

name: JobRoots.com

Price: $799

Purchase: $1

expireddomain....

money never enter oooo.....8 to 10 days

I nearly bleep up

To my ogas in the house..iykepromotion, 2sexycom, promxy, treasure...etc, thanks for all the tips. And to the newbies..never give up and on a genuine hustle....
congracts bro more success ahead, where did you buy the domain?and was it expired or deleted?sorry for the questions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 1:33am On Apr 29, 2019
massive1019:
$1....expired name....
abeg i don quote u twice, was it on expireddomains u saw it?because all the domains i see on expiredomains are above $15
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2019
How
justiniyke29:
abeg i don quote u twice, was it on expireddomains u saw it?because all the domains i see on expiredomains are above $15
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 10:04am On Apr 29, 2019
justiniyke29:
justiniyke29:
congracts bro more success ahead, where did you buy the domain?and was it expired or deleted?sorry for the questions

obviously you've not sat down to read this thread....u just log in come see $799....you begin jump up cheesy... I'll advice you go and read the first few pages and last 10 - 20 pages for a more clearer understanding.....

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:34am On Apr 29, 2019
Anybody here paid for Godaddy auction membership $4.99?
He make sense?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2019
Pleas do you use afternic as your land page.?
justiniyke29:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations to all recent sales. Special thanks to those who reported sales. Your posts revive our hopes in this biz

You guys are the best cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tekkyboy(m): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2019
I can't believe people are still making it big in this business,i was in the first thread with rozay,2sexy and others ,I did it then and make something out of it, I left the game a year ago for some other things but I'm enticed to come in again now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 12:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
justiniyke29:
be it expired or deleted...you will get them the same price...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by justiniyke29: 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
mazizitonene:

obviously you've not sat down to read this thread....u just log in come see $799....you begin jump up cheesy... I'll advice you go and read the first few pages and last 10 - 20 pages for a more clearer understanding.....
i ave read it, though i will re read again. my issue was i wanted to buy a domain around february and i went to experieddomains dot com and the price i saw there where above $9 so i wanted to know if those domains seen on expireddomains dot com can be gotten with coupon code on afternic or other places cheaper than its quoted on expireddomains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
justiniyke29:
i ave read it, though i will re read again. my issue was i wanted to buy a domain around february and i went to experieddomains dot com and the price i saw there where above $9 so i wanted to know if those domains seen on expireddomains dot com can be gotten with coupon code on afternic or other places cheaper than its quoted on expireddomains
Meet iykepromotions for training. Thank me later. No $1 promo again. Register quality domain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (3323) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Achonation, Underdawgg and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.