Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544256 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2019
Branduche:
That's what we are saying, $xxxx not less than $1k to buy a LLLL.com but u said 400/500 at first

grin grin i made a mistake
What is trending now is LLNN but the NN must be 88
In .com extension
But I checked all are gone

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 9:45am On Apr 30, 2019
I have like 12 domains now but 4 are looking un useful in my eyes ...
I listed it on undeveloped and afternic with different price tags ,
Should I unlist it from undeveloped or should everything be with the same price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2019
haykay2005:

Kindly post the screenshot of the error received on namepros undeveloped thread
bros, i will advice you change your nameservers outta that place. Those guys are not serious. Imagine they dont accept american express. And the worst thing is that potential buyers wont see a polite message indicating they should use another payment method. What they see is an error page, which is a massive turn off and a scary thing for buyers who are worried about internet fraud. Which buyer will come back after seeing that?

I lost two good sales because of that nonsense last month. I m sure you must have lost sales too which you may not be aware of. People that has alot of geo domains will be worst hit cos many americans use American Express card.

You think they will wanna come back after seeing those errors? It will then get worse if they decide to check whois and notice you re from Nigeria or one shitty country. They will just run away and never come back.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2019
brudiga:
bros, i will advice you change your nameservers outta that place. Those guys are not serious. Imagine they dont accept american express. And the worst thing is that potential buyers wont see a polite message indicating they should use another payment method. What they see is an error page, which is a massive turn off and a scary thing for buyers who are worried about internet fraud. Which buyer will come back after seeing that?

I lost two good sales because of that nonsense last month. I m sure you must have lost sales too which you may not be aware of. People that has alot of geo domains will be worst hit cos many americans use American Express card.

You think they will wanna come back after seeing those errors? It will then get worse if they decide to check whois and notice you re from Nigeria or one shitty country. They will just run away and never come back.

So are you saying is not advisable to list domain on undeveloped server, because all my domains are listed there..
And if that be the case which nameserver is advisable or should I just stick to namesilo and Dynadot this are my two registra I use
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2019
My guy,
My loss this month is the most annoying
And undeveloped will always tell you it's the sellers fault
Not dealing with it better

brudiga:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Favour196:

So are you saying is not advisable to list domain on undeveloped server, because all my domains are listed there..
And if that be the case which nameserver is advisable or should I just stick to namesilo and Dynadot this are my two registra I use
you can list there but dont use their nameservers. Namesilo is good though not as simple as undeveloped in terms of navigation and settings. They also have a place for googke analytics code too. Just an advice.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 30, 2019
Branduche:
My guy,
My loss this month is the most annoying
And undeveloped will always tell you it's the sellers fault
Not dealing with it better

most people here must have lost sales which they aint aware of. Very few buyers with some level of internet experience or some that wants the name badly tries to come back to report issues like that of promxy or they go to Afternic to buy even if the BIN is higher over there.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
brudiga:
most people here must have lost sales which they aint aware of. Very few buyers with some level of internet experience or some that wants the name badly tries to come back to report issues like that of promxy or they go to Afternic to buy even if the BIN is higher over there.
You are very correct!! I knw something is wrong somewhere but I don't have a proof since I hardly do outbound. I have updated undeveloped thread on namepros, you guys should contribute so they can take it serious.
No system is error free. It could happen anywhere

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
AYORICH:
Congrats more $$$$..

thank you so much.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
kenralph:

I thank God for you guy. Remember to reinvest a certain percentage.
thanks man. I'll take your advice
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
horlamilekan23:

Congratulations bro.. More of this coming your way
thank you boss..
More sales to us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
KubwaBoy:
Congrats bro. More sales for all of us
. yes oh more sales to every one of us.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thank you everyone . In one way or another you all have been of immense help to me to understand domaining.

I wish the newbies more sales. the staylites more and more sales.

thanks iykepromotions, tranxo, 2sexycom, promxy94, haykay2005 kai my mentors many oh..

lemme run and buy more valuable domains.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Silvereze(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
This issue of undeveloped not accepting American Express cards is a big issue oh..

we could be losing plenty sales.. How do we solve it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
Silvereze:
This issue of undeveloped not accepting American Express cards is a big issue oh..

we could be losing plenty sales.. How do we solve it.
I think they will work on it however if your domain was registered at namesilo, you may consider using their marketplace and landing page.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
brudiga:
you can list there but dont use their nameservers. Namesilo is good though not as simple as undeveloped in terms of navigation and settings. They also have a place for googke analytics code too. Just an advice.

Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
haykay2005:

You are very correct!! I knw something is wrong somewhere but I don't have a proof since I hardly do outbound. I have updated undeveloped thread on namepros, you guys should contribute so they can take it serious.
No system is error free. It could happen anywhere

@haykay I can see the efforts you're making at the undeveloped thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Got this earlier this morning; bought $6.99 around February this year. I noticed the same company that bought globalsteelbuilding.com bought this too. Already in use.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Silvereze:
SALES ALERT!!!!

First sale ever!

To the glory of God, I sold Lake/Nona/Dentist in King for $700

Bought on around Jan 22nd with $1 netsol

Sale type: BIN, Inbound via Afternic.

I even listed the price at cheaper price on undeveloped but the buyer bought via afternic.... maybe via Godaddy marketplace.

$560 after commissions and $534 after wire trans charges.

sold on 11th April, sent auth code on 12th April, Wire transfer came on 25th April.

I took a break on domaining after doing outbounds so hard and not making any sales for some time.

The domain was even listed for more than a thousand dollars but had to reduce to $700 when I felt price was much

domain money sweet oh grin

Thanks to all my mentors here una too much
Congratulations!
It's a good one for a 1st sale.
Oya wey the Champagne?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
kenralph:

@haykay I can see the efforts you're making at the undeveloped thread.
Yes. Reza is feeling too big, Guys will call for head soon. Just follow the thread and see

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Silvereze:
Thank you everyone . In one way or another you all have been of immense help to me to understand domaining.

I wish the newbies more sales. the staylites more and more sales.

thanks iykepromotions, tranxo, 2sexycom, promxy94, haykay2005 kai my mentors many oh..

lemme run and buy more valuable domains.
You are sighted bro. One love
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Afternic's problem is their slow Customer service response. I emailed since last week asking them to delist the domain name I currently own from the previous owners account but they are yet to respond
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by amjustme2: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations BABA,

iykepromotions:
Got this earlier this morning; bought $6.99 around February this year. I noticed the same company that bought globalsteelbuilding.com bought this too. Already in use.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Congratulations @Silvereze and boss @Iykepromotions
More Sales for us all!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
This same undev wahala affected me too. I had to direct one that was finding it hard to purchase the domain to godaddy since they own afternic and deal was close. Just yesterday after Facebook outbound, I got a massage from afternic that the name has been purchased while I was expecting it at undev.
I have been thinking of which lander to use now since all my names are in netsol and undev has been helpful in terms of the 60 days lock wahala.
Also it seems one has to wait until 60 days period is offer before outbounding if that person wants to use another lander apart from undev

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by punter9(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
@Iykepromotion am student of your WhatsApp group.

I bought my first domain October 31st and l have 15 domain in my portfolio.

Am yet to make sale, not that l don't receive offer. I do but too small.

Imagine a whiteman offer me $25 for one of my domain but l rejected his offer.

Another offer has been dragging on since December till now.

Someone offer $150 for that same brokerage domain, should l counter it or l should accept?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykepromotions:

Congrats boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
cyriletifit:
This same undev wahala affected me too. I had to direct one that was finding it hard to purchase the domain to godaddy since they own afternic and deal was close. Just yesterday after Facebook outbound, I got a massage from afternic that the name has been purchased while I was expecting it at undev.
I have been thinking of which lander to use now since all my names are in netsol and undev has been helpful in terms of the 60 days lock wahala.
Also it seems one has to wait until 60 days period is offer before outbounding if that person wants to use another lander apart from undev
Its alright but not presenting issues to them will not solve the problem. Have you seen how members are crawling out to report issues? Now they have realized there is a problem. Undeveloped just sent me a PM apologizing for the way he reacted to the whole issue. It's because members have come to speak with one voice. Don't just complain here. Go there and contribute so they can adjust.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KubwaBoy: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
punter9:
@Iykepromotion am student of your WhatsApp group.

I bought my first domain October 31st and l have 15 domain in my portfolio.

Am yet to make sale, not that l don't receive offer. I do but too small.

Imagine a whiteman offer me $25 for one of my domain but l rejected his offer.

Another offer has been dragging on since December till now.

Someone offer $150 for that same brokerage domain, should l counter it or l should accept?
Accept the $150 offer ASAP. Convert $150 to naira and see for yourself. Its enough to buy a phone. Half loaf is better than none

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Friends in the house, it's like names searched on network solutions are now stolen if not registered at once. I had a very bitter experience today. Has anyone encountered this daylight robbery by this dishonest registrars?

Anyway, am letting the house know so that you guys be extremely careful.

One love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2, MatthiasChin, EMREX02, kennypoka2(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.