Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543240 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Got this earlier this morning; bought $6.99 around February this year. I noticed the same company that bought globalsteelbuilding.com bought this too. Already in use.
the boss himself....congratss sir...more sales to us all..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
ndeekay:
Friends in the house, it's like names searched on network solutions are now stolen if not registered at once. I had a very bitter experience today. Has anyone encountered this daylight robbery by this dishonest registrars?

Anyway, am letting the house know so that you guys be extremely careful.

One love.

download whois and dns is an android app, us it for searching purpose

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
ndeekay:
Friends in the house, it's like names searched on network solutions are now stolen if not registered at once. I had a very bitter experience today. Has anyone encountered this daylight robbery by this dishonest registrars?

Anyway, am letting the house know so that you guys be extremely careful.

One love.
I use namesilo for availability oof names...and it make sense die..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Silvereze:
SALES ALERT!!!!

First sale ever!

To the glory of God, I sold Lake/Nona/Dentist in King for $700

Bought on around Jan 22nd with $1 netsol

Sale type: BIN, Inbound via Afternic.

I even listed the price at cheaper price on undeveloped but the buyer bought via afternic.... maybe via Godaddy marketplace.

$560 after commissions and $534 after wire trans charges.

sold on 11th April, sent auth code on 12th April, Wire transfer came on 25th April.

I took a break on domaining after doing outbounds so hard and not making any sales for some time.

The domain was even listed for more than a thousand dollars but had to reduce to $700 when I felt price was much

domain money sweet oh grin

Thanks to all my mentors here una too much

Wow! That's a super one! Keep selling. God dey.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Got this earlier this morning; bought $6.99 around February this year. I noticed the same company that bought globalsteelbuilding.com bought this too. Already in use.
Da boss!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sandycee:
Afternic's problem is their slow Customer service response. I emailed since last week asking them to delist the domain name I currently own from the previous owners account but they are yet to respond
mail them again.. they won't respond to that mail. If afternic doesn't handle a request from a mail u sent them within 24hrs.. high chances they never will, unless u send a fresh mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
haykay2005:

Yes. Reza is feeling too big, Guys will call for head soon. Just follow the thread and see
Share the thread link here abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
haykay2005:

Its alright but not presenting issues to them will not solve the problem. Have you seen how members are crawling out to report issues? Now they have realized there is a problem. Undeveloped just sent me a PM apologizing for the way he reacted to the whole issue. It's because members have come to speak with one voice. Don't just complain here. Go there and contribute so they can adjust.
to think that I'm about to close a sale on undeveloped now. I might be forced to type in the dialog box telling the buyer to let me knw if she's got payment issues(so I can re-route) that undeveloped are unserious peeps.This will be an open embarrassment to them, but it should probably get them on their toes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Thanks pals. As I usually say, sales is just a matter of time so far you've got competitive domains. If you're yet to have a sale, and you have great domains in your portfolio, nothing to worry about. Just make sure the domains are listed at top marketplaces especially afternic.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
0ubenji:
mail them again.. they won't respond to that mail. If afternic doesn't handle a request from a mail u sent them within 24hrs.. high chances they never will, unless u send a fresh mail
Thank you. Just did
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykepromotions:
Congrats Chief
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
iykepromotions:

NS1. AFTERNIC.COM
and

NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

Their for sale landing page is ns3 & ns4

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
it seems am the only one that love brandable domain here... cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
massive1019:
I use namesilo for availability oof names...and it make sense die..
Same here boss and they dont steal the names.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
bobojoshua:
Same here boss and they dont steal the names.
I dey tell you...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
hourl:

https://www.networksolutions.com/network-solutions-domains.jsp?promo=NCDISC0004
boss this link no gree me buy even with Glo SIM plus PayPal....... Any way round?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Favour196:
it seems am the only one that love brandable domain here... cheesy

that's not true bro, few of us de here lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
haykay2005:

Its alright but not presenting issues to them will not solve the problem. Have you seen how members are crawling out to report issues? Now they have realized there is a problem. Undeveloped just sent me a PM apologizing for the way he reacted to the whole issue. It's because members have come to speak with one voice. Don't just complain here. Go there and contribute so they can adjust.

Have done that. Hope they will seat up.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
Favour196:

It depends on the seller bro
But at least go for good pronounceable LLLL.com

MOTF.com sold for 27,999$ after 3yrs of holding
Buyer bought it at 1,500$
You can check domain Sherpa to confirm
Your example proved my point right. You can get premium names for $Bleep especially LLL.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:33am On May 01, 2019
Happy new month people......
Month of mega sales.... wink

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 6:54am On May 01, 2019
Abi
But this issue has been on since January, but reza and Laszlo will continue to defend their stance it's the sellers fault if he loses a sale. So if in 4months nothing had been done, I wonder what will be done in next 4months.

haykay2005:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 7:05am On May 01, 2019
No o
Just send the buyer the payment conditions
https://undeveloped.com/help/buyer-guide

0ubenji:
to think that I'm about to close a sale on undeveloped now. I might be forced to type in the dialog box telling the buyer to let me knw if she's got payment issues(so I can re-route) that undeveloped are unserious peeps.This will be an open embarrassment to them, but it should probably get them on their toes.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:48am On May 01, 2019
flash news

dynadot has ended there 5.99$ discount for .com it has resumed back to 8.99$
101domains is the lowest for now 7.99$

according to namebio sales list here is the top 14 sales for 29/04/2018
https://prnt.sc/nizuhl

california.com remain highest sale for this year according to dnjournal sold for 3million$ https://prnt.sc/nizw96

the more informed we are the better/relevant we become in this industry

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 8:00am On May 01, 2019
hourl:

Are you saying there is difference btw ns1 n ns2/ ns3 n ns4? Pls share more info. I have all my domains on ns1 nns2. Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 8:24am On May 01, 2019
iykepromotions:
Thanks pals. As I usually say, sales is just a matter of time so far you've got competitive domains. If you're yet to have a sale, and you have great domains in your portfolio, nothing to worry about. Just make sure the domains are listed at top marketplaces especially afternic.

Does listing on afternic necessarily means making afternic your landing page? Because afternic is a big brand to undeveloped but I don't really like there landing page display...more info on this pleas oga iyke.I got a good name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2019
Branduche:
No o
Just send the buyer the payment conditions
https://undeveloped.com/help/buyer-guide

No time for such stress,
All they need do is boldly state it on checkout page to save buyers some headache and not let sellers lose potential sales.
me want undeveloped to get embarrassed not just on my acct, but for everyone else who has lost a sale by the virtue of this Amex thingy.
Interestingly, the buyer paid in less than 1hr of accepting her offer and undeveloped informed me, only for them to hold onto the money and go on ghost mode since yesterday. I'll watch as things unfold.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 8:52am On May 01, 2019
tinnymerit:

Are you saying there is difference btw ns1 n ns2/ ns3 n ns4? Pls share more info. I have all my domains on ns1 nns2. Thanks in advance.
Ns1 & ns2 for parking while ns3 & ns4 is their sales landing page

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2019
Boss can you help with that namepro link
haykay2005:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 9:08am On May 01, 2019
hourl:
Ns1 & ns2 for parking while ns3 & ns4 is their sales landing page
chai. I never knew this o

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 9:09am On May 01, 2019
hourl:

Use I should input the same thing in ns3 ns4 also?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 9:14am On May 01, 2019
CoachOore:

Use I should input the same thing in ns3 ns4 also?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

We BUY and SELL

√PAYPAL

√CASHAPP

√SKRILL

√BITCOIN

√NETELLER

√PAYONEER

√ETHERUM

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +234808875916

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: KINGHAFI(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.