Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3564298 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
alawi5k:
.com
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
punter9:
Waoh! Thank so much @iykepromotion for your wonderful eye opening tutorial last year September. Many doubted if domain still sell in the 21st century, many called you names when sale didn't come after 2 months but l held on till l made my First Sale!

I want to thank all the expert in this forum who taught us how to withdraw cash straight into our local Bank Account without using exchangers.

I receive my earning into my First Bank Savings Account at great rate of N360/$!

More sale to us this new month!

Thanks.

Hello bro.Do you have a US PayPal acct or what medium did you use in withdrawing or getting your payment to your first bank acct?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Change your DNS to undeveloped, list with undeveloped and refer the buyer to und land page.
OK, thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
2sexycom:
okay. if them dey fear, opt to transfer first to prove you have the domain name in ur control...

Without using escrow or the marketplace to conclude the deal?How will he also trust them on payment?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
alawi5k:
An end user is asking for a renewal cost of my domain. The registrar is network solutions. Don't know what to answer him.

Iykepromotions
Branduche

I guess those ones asking too much questions initially ain't interested in buying or making a deal.Tho,I am new here and stand to be corrected.I have been doing other freelancing services and got experiences from there and I can apply them here as well.

Any client that comes asking series of questions is skeptical and not ready to deal period!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kate06:

I guess those ones asking too much questions initially ain't interested in buying or making a deal.Tho,I am new here and stand to be corrected.I have been doing other freelancing services and got experiences from there and I can apply them here as well.

Any client that comes asking series of questions is skeptical and not ready to deal period!

Not all the time. Sometimes these clients are genuinely ignorant, you think because they're white they really know? Some of them are illiterates oh. Imagine someone asking how he's going to use the domain, and this is after he's agreed to pay a certain amount, had to school him once again in that aspect cheesy. In essence, that they ask way too many questions albeit annoying sometimes, doesn't mean they ain't ready to deal.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
An end user sent this
Pls how do I reply

Send me a detailed list of the search engine optimization that this site currently has and how many hits it's getting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
Electricboy:
An end user sent this
Pls how do I reply

Send me a detailed list of the search engine optimization that this site currently has and how many hits it's getting.
Check the sales letter you sent to him. You will find the answer.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vision202020: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Outbounding is not easy I swear shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kingsboy96(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Helo fellas,how long does it takes Porkbun to reflect newly edited DNS.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
vision202020:
Outbounding is not easy I swear shocked shocked shocked shocked
i'm telling you...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vision202020: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
Please, apart from Undeveloped and Afternic, which other good marketplace can I list my domains?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by punter9(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kate06:

Hello bro.Do you have a US PayPal acct or what medium did you use in withdrawing or getting your payment to your first bank acct?

I did not use US PayPal. If you want to receive payment to your local bank savings account. Then you need to submit your name, bank name, routing number, sort code, account name and your bank account. Once you do this, the money will be paid into your bank account. It took just 3-4 working days before you receive your money.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
punter9:

I did not use US PayPal. If you want to receive payment to your local bank savings account. Then you need to submit your name, bank name, routing number, sort code, account name and your bank account. Once you do this, the money will be paid into your bank account. It took just 3-4 working days before you receive your money.

OK.thanks..I only know of sort code,haven't been using routine num.How do get that?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kate06(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
Josmila:

Not all the time. Sometimes these clients are genuinely ignorant, you think because they're white they really know? Some of them are illiterates oh. Imagine someone asking how he's going to use the domain, and this is after he's agreed to pay a certain amount, had to school him once again in that aspect cheesy. In essence, that they ask way too many questions albeit annoying sometimes, doesn't mean they ain't ready to deal.

Oh really? No one is an Ireland of knowledge comes to my mind.They can't know all...its your profession & hence, he is a novice in the aspect.But some,after asking you lots of questions, they zoom off.They are only coming to get info.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by punter9(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Kate06:

OK.thanks..I only know of sort code,haven't been using routine num.How do get that?

You can get from your bank or google.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
Guys pls a quick question. Between two domains with keyword competition of 25 and 80 respectively, which is better among the two? This got me confused for long
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sadiq3051:
Good day house, I need una assistance �.. One of my domain is currently undergoing a contest on namepros and I don enter final. Make una vote for my name to win the competition...

Thread link.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/voting-round-1-the-finals-game-of-domains-may-2019.1139959/#post-7265188

Domain name

Optic//Surge//

Done, I see you winning already. Goodluck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
eddy42:

Done, I see you winning already. Goodluck

lol Abi oo it's not over not until it's over

thanks...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protocol(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gabson91:
Guys pls a quick question. Between two domains with keyword competition of 25 and 80 respectively, which is better among the two? This got me confused for long
the lower d competition, the beta. Highest for me is 1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FxTizzle(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sold

dundeelocksmith/com

Venue: Afternic

Sales Type: Inbound

Hang Reg: $1

BIN $199

Purchase Price: $199

Hold Time: 3 months

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by akaymotus: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2019
FxTizzle:
Sold

dundeelocksmith/com

BIN $199

congrats.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Gabson91:
sorry sir, what is domain hacks, I'm lost

Example
We all know Monaco is a place when you see a domain like this mona.co it is called domain hacks
normal name Domain hacks
Telecom Tele.com
Puertorico Puertori.co
Monaco Mona.co
sleeveless top Sleeveless.top
Everything Everythi.ng

So domain hacks is like breaking a normal word with a Tld but it still completes the word with that Tld

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Congratulations @FxTizzle
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Sadiq3051:
Good day house, I need una assistance �.. One of my domain is currently undergoing a contest on namepros and I don enter final. Make una vote for my name to win the competition...

Thread link.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/voting-round-1-the-finals-game-of-domains-may-2019.1139959/#post-7265188

Domain name

Optic//Surge//

Without this I already voted opticsurge
Is dope
Was this really hand reg?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Your Gmail cheesy wink cheesy
vision202020:
Please, apart from Undeveloped and Afternic, which other good marketplace can I list my domains?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 3:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Favour196:

Without this I already voted opticsurge
Is dope
Was this really hand reg?

Waoo that's cool, yes it was hand register. I submitted it to Sh under unregistered names and it was approved n reg by them...
thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vision202020: 3:20am On Jun 07, 2019
congrats bro. More sales
FxTizzle:
Sold

dundeelocksmith/com

BIN $199

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 4:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Tnx a lot guys. Good to see u people still in this game.

In 2016, I first tried this biz. I was spending over $75 on each domain. After 1yr, I couldn't sell anyone so I got angry and abandoned everything.

Am thinking of going back to it now but I must relearn first

Tnx a lot for ur coments.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jwonder(m): 4:52am On Jun 07, 2019
Sadiq3051:

Thread link.

Domain name

Optic//Surge//

Voted, you are leading already

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.