Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544659 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 6:10am On Jun 07, 2019
What happening,? after listing a domain for some day..now on afternic it is still under review?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2019
CoachOore:
What happening,? after listing a domain for some day..now on afternic it is still under review?

Write to them through their contact page to make it active for you. I always write to them when there is delay like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Roysnickz: 8:08am On Jun 07, 2019
am newbie here. the gurus can you review this domain names for me? HoustonElectricProvider.com
AustinLeatherFurniture.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Roysnickz: 8:09am On Jun 07, 2019
what's your take on this domain? DallasPediatricians.com DallasObstetricsGynecology.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2019
Roysnickz:
what's your take on this domain? DallasPediatricians.com DallasObstetricsGynecology.com

I noticed pediatricians I many city are available, means is not a good market

I don't know about the second one (obstetrics gynecology)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2019
Roysnickz:
am newbie here. the gurus can you review this domain names for me? HoustonElectricProvider.com

You k ow this Geo pattern needs skill just look at past sale
Am having a slight doubt about this names
But you never can tell though

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2019
Roysnickz:

Imagine yourself as a client.... can you spell the above off hand without making a mistake? Avoid words that don't pass the sound test. Not to mention your outbound will most times land in the hands of receptionists...e enter voicemail be that

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Roysnickz: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2019
how can I ask for refund at namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Roysnickz:

The few electric providers have seen where state owned. Hard to find the right decision maker. 1 had up to 50 different emails. I prefer the second domain though. Have you had training? It lands you on your feet running. Contact oga iyke if you've not. It's worth the time & money.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 9:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello pls how do you receive funds from an individual who won your name auction? Paypal can't receive funds here and JohnDoe cannot pay via Bitcoin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hustleranthem(m): 9:41am On Jun 07, 2019
Favour196:

You k ow this Geo pattern needs skill just look at past sale
Am having a slight doubt about this names
But you never can tell though
what about sanantoniooutlet.com ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Gabson91:
Guys pls a quick question. Between two domains with keyword competition of 25 and 80 respectively, which is better among the two? This got me confused for long
The higher the competition the better o

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2019
asfrankasf:
Hello pls how do you receive funds from an individual who won your name auction? Paypal can't receive funds here and JohnDoe cannot pay via Bitcoin

there is a way nigeria by pass this protocol ask around
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:29am On Jun 07, 2019
Roysnickz:
how can I ask for refund at namesilo
go to order history, if an only the domain is within the 3 days grace period
firstly unlist it from the marketplace if you have listed it already

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
Hi guys, please there's this little sale my brother made on Namesilo, but his bank account has issues, can I use my own account in place during the payout? Is it possible at Namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by circuit101: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Hello all, please a potential buyer just asked this question :
"Once purchased who hosts it so I can point it to my current website? "

What should be my reply?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
asfrankasf:
Create paypal that can receive fund here, takes few minutes to do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2019
circuit101:
Hello all, please a potential buyer just asked this question :
"Once purchased who hosts it so I can point it to my current website? "

What should be my reply?
1. If he has account with same registrar, tell him you will push it to his account, then he can point (redirect) it to his website

2. If he prefers a transfer to his preferred registrar, give him auth code (if the 60 days lock is not active)

3. If the 60 days lock is active, advise him to open an account at the domain's current registrar for a push.

Let him know that whatever method is chosen, he will have total ownership and control over the domain name and its use.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by circuit101: 10:54am On Jun 07, 2019
tranxo:

1. If he has account with same registrar, tell him you will push it to his account, then he can point (redirect) it to his website

2. If he prefers a transfer to his preferred registrar, give him auth code (if the 60 days lock is not active)

3. If the 60 days lock is active, advise him to open an account at the domain's current registrar for a push.

Let him know that whatever method is chosen, he will have total ownership and control over the domain name and its use.
Thanx for taking you time to reply.
I listed the domain for sale on undeveloped.com but registerd it on name silo..
My question is,once he purchases it on undeveloped, wouldnt the pushing of the domain b taken care of by undeveloped?..like dey will link him to namesilos to complete the pushing..
Or will i b d one to push it manually after he buys it on undeveloped?..and will i need to spend money when i push?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Gabson91:
Guys pls a quick question. Between two domains with keyword competition of 25 and 80 respectively, which is better among the two? This got me confused for long

Keyword competition score simply tells you how popular the keyword is, and in effect, the quantity of end users that are trying to rank high for it in search engine (through paid methods, free methods, or both methods)

If you are developing a domain name into a website, it is advisable to go for keywords with low competition. This will give you more chances of ranking high in search engines.

If you are just a domainer, then you are better off with KW names with high competition score, because many people are already competing to rank for those KWs. And they will be more willing to buy a domain name that is exactly the same with the KW for which they are trying to rank.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2019
circuit101:
Thanx for taking you time to reply.
I listed the domain for salw on undevelopee.com but registerd it on name silo..
My question is,once he purchases it on undeveloped, wouldnt the pushing of the domain b taken care of by undeveloped?..like dey will link him to namesilos to complete the pushing..
Or i will b d one to push it manually when he buys it on undeveloped?..and will i need to spend money when i push?

In that case, UD will ask you how you want to transfer the name. Tell them Push. They will give you their account details at Namesilo for the push. They will in turn push it to the buyer. Never push directly to buyer if you are using an escrow concierge service.

For the buyer, tell him once he pays, UD will handle the transfer of domain ownership to him. And he can use it anyhow he wishes.

NB: Pushing a domain is free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by circuit101: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2019
tranxo:

In that case, UD will ask you how you want to transfer the name. Tell them Push. They will give you their account details at Namesilo for the push. They will in turn push it to the buyer. Never push directly to buyer if you are using an escrow concierge service.

For the buyer, tell him once he pays, UD will handle the transfer of domain ownership to him. And he can use it anyhow he wishes.

NB: Pushing a domain is free
Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tayade: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
I need appraisal for
Sarasotapoolcleaningservices/king
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:

How do I go about this
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
tayade:
I need appraisal for
Sarasotapoolcleaningservices/king
Thanks

nice one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:
How?
Did you know of limiting account from PayPal?
If at all he receives the money, how will he withdraw it?why not just reach out to those exchanger and sort it once and for all.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2019
asfrankasf:

bro, did you list it on godaddy auctions ??

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Akins47(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
I buy PayPal funds and Bitcoin.
You can use my PayPal account for the reception of your fund and also get paid the Naira equivalent.

asfrankasf:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
therealMcCain:

How do I go about this
Go to webmaster section of nairaland and get a free guide.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
therealMcCain:

How do I go about this
How much are you expecting? Do not receive more than $100 with a brand new account if you don't want PayPal to limit your account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Go to webmaster section of nairaland and get a free guide.

This is sending me on a wild goose chase. The section is filled with many offers. How will I know the tested & trusted one. If there any you have used that works, kindly point me to that one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ericbertrand(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.