Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544027 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Is the domain not up to 60 days?
It will be 60 today. Bought in April 9, 2019.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
The number on your netsol account
Thts what dey will ask you to provide
But naturally without call, u will get the code in three days, and transfer takes 4days, making it 7 days

alawi5k:
I want to call netsol. I want to know whether I should call with my netsol registered number or any other line. I need authorisation code for a sold domain via Afternic. My $224 profit after commission is at stake. Thanks!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
FxTizzle:
Sold

dundeelocksmith/com

Venue: Afternic

Sales Type: Inbound

Hang Reg: $1

BIN $199

Purchase Price: $199

Hold Time: 3 months

Congratulations bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
alawi5k:
I want to call netsol. I want to know whether I should call with my netsol registered number or any other line. I need authorisation code for a sold domain via Afternic. My $224 profit after commission is at stake. Thanks!
you have to apply for the authcode and it takes 3 days to get to you.

Tell Godaddy rep
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kate06:

I am not yet into the system bro but I have discovered majority of Nigerians can settle for a token after much hardwork.

In those days according to some,they use to see a domain from Nigeria as much as $3000 or more but now,you see them begging the white men to pay $300 and at worse,$50.

The moment in freelancing or any online work you first contact a potential and willing client to buy your products,then you are tagged to be desperate to make sales.In such case,then tend to reduce the price they would have offered ordinarily to others.

Also,reason why some white men will ask you where you are from is that,they pay according to continents.They would pay higher to anyone from Europe and lower to those from Africans.Some will hardly ask but your price says it all.When you mark a domain for say $10k,a white man would know this is his fellow white men and will be willing to contact.They believe that anything that's costly and expensive is the real deal.

Sorry to say,most of those people now venturing into domaining haven't been receiving payments in anyway from abroad and hence,they will be fascinated at any little offer from the white man.

Know one thing today,those guys are stinkingly rich and can pay for any quality service no matter the price provided its not a scam.Once,you guys finish the first deal,second and third, its all.They believe and trust you.They can start paying even more higher for same service,they don't mind.

I have been doing business with them for almost 3 years now.I just increased the price of one from $150 to $250 and he didn't even complain.This is what I am saying...you guys here should rate your self and service so high so that others coming Into the business won't suffer.

As far as domaining is concerned, you cant just offer somebody any name and expect big money. Most of d names wer the clock $15k up , the initial capital alone is north of 400$.

How many nigerians can afford to pay 400$ on a name sit on it and sell it later...

No b to manage buy 1 name oo but like 20 @ 400$ each.

Truth b told ;It's either you dey among first pple to a trend like cbd,etc or you rest.

Doin 3k back to back is not beans sef.
Shebi u kno 3k na 1metr

I dey grp with person like abdulbasit etc, dis guys dey do $24k etc na cos dem get above average names nd can play d waiting game.

My advise be say do as ur hand reach .liv d rest to God.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
etin06:
House one my domain on afternic.com is showing "pending sale" I have not been contacted and I wanted to delist it because I have a buyer somewhere else but now no more delete on that domain
Asap cancel the deal with the other buyer otherwise you may loose your afternic a/c if you dont deliver the domain to them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Asap cancel the deal with the other buyer otherwise you may loose your afternic a/c if you dont deliver the domain to them.

But they haven't even contacted me about the sale and the amount they sold it because I set a minimum offer of $200 on the domain on afternic.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kate06:

I am not yet into the system bro but I have discovered majority of Nigerians can settle for a token after much hardwork.

In those days according to some,they use to see a domain from Nigeria as much as $3000 or more but now,you see them begging the white men to pay $300 and at worse,$50.

The moment in freelancing or any online work you first contact a potential and willing client to buy your products,then you are tagged to be desperate to make sales.In such case,then tend to reduce the price they would have offered ordinarily to others.

Also,reason why some white men will ask you where you are from is that,they pay according to continents.They would pay higher to anyone from Europe and lower to those from Africans.Some will hardly ask but your price says it all.When you mark a domain for say $10k,a white man would know this is his fellow white men and will be willing to contact.They believe that anything that's costly and expensive is the real deal.

Sorry to say,most of those people now venturing into domaining haven't been receiving payments in anyway from abroad and hence,they will be fascinated at any little offer from the white man.

Know one thing today,those guys are stinkingly rich and can pay for any quality service no matter the price provided its not a scam.Once,you guys finish the first deal,second and third, its all.They believe and trust you.They can start paying even more higher for same service,they don't mind.

I have been doing business with them for almost 3 years now.I just increased the price of one from $150 to $250 and he didn't even complain.This is what I am saying...you guys here should rate your self and service so high so that others coming Into the business won't suffer.

You have a point.
The truth is that most Nigerians are hungry, and cannot afford to hold out for long on a deal.
If you see the negotiations on NP where people negotiate from an inbound offer of $50 up till final agreed price of $500 or higher, its because they are willing to walk away if the deal doesn't go through.
Partly because for their cost of living there, it doesn't make sense to let it go for $100 for the amount of effort they've put in.

But in Naija here, boys eyes dey chook. Once offer don pass $100, they'll say "bring money" rather than risk the deal going away. Hence it will be difficult for us to command those higher prices because we are not willing to wait for it.
Not that I blame boys oo, its an adaptation to their environment. There's hunger in the air for most people, and $100 makes a big difference relative to their efforts compared to those abroad, where $100 wouldn't do much for them so they hold on.

It buttresses what Electricboy was asking one time when he noticed that the prices of geodomain sales reported here were progressively dropping from $300-500 before, to like $100-200 now. Its mainly because of the influx of many hungry people from developing countries who are willing to take the very last price rather than let go and wait for another buyer (who may never come or may take like 1-3years to come, with renewal fees inbetween).
Its what makes sense for them in their circumstances.... Rather than wait for another buyer that may or may not come, simply catch the one you have and move on.
Unlike white guys that can afford to hold on and keep renewing year after year, and ultimately sell at higher prices. There was one guy on NP that kept on renewing his domain year after year and finally sold it after about 9 years, for $15,000 or was it $25,000.

The situation is not likely to improve any further, prices are likely to keep dropping unless boys learn to hold out for valuable domains and be ready to keep renewing year after year if necessary, which is not likely in Nigeria.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
etin06:

But they haven't even contacted me about the sale and the amount they sold it because I set a minimum offer of $200 on the domain on afternic.
'Pending sale' means contract is sealed awaiting buyers payment. You will be notify shortly.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
don't. Just don't price it more than
$1,200. I learnt that to start a case on a trademarked domain costs around $1200. But this is not a license to be registering trademarked domain or keyword. One of such may get you into trouble.
Thanks very much for the reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Farouksenior:

Am nt 'he' that you seek.
Bt ' he' is my great padi.

Any beta?
cheesy
Maybe I should redirect my search to he that I see grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house. I bought this Medicalinsuranceprogram/com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
AroFx:
To whom it may concern

Name.com is giving free $5 for first time users. Purchasing .com is $8
So you are paying for just $3

Follow this link:

https:///2XBXBhC

Have you verified this yourself? This link looks funny
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
Electricboy:

bro, remember you contacted me to purchase this for you, I'm surprised that you haven't sold this...in that case, I will try to advise you...I think you should contact fashion brands relating to the eyes, occulists, eye surgeons, optic companies, glass producing companies, just anything related to the eyes.....good luck

Oh yes bro! i haven't sold it yet o, i have tried contacting related companies but they all seem uninterested, will keep on outbounding anyways. thanks for the other day and the advise too..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by finest0007(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Who has been able to use dropcatch successfully? Still can't add my card details even though my card works everywhere else embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house
What do you think of these domains

Facialhouston/com
Rentalboatmiami/com
Garagedoorsrepairphoenix/com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Branduche:
The number on your netsol account
Thts what dey will ask you to provide
But naturally without call, u will get the code in three days, and transfer takes 4days, making it 7 days

7 days shocked? Bros, I sold the domain since April 12, 2019. We are waiting for 60days lock to be over.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
talkportal:
Hello house
What do you think of these domains

Facialhouston/com
Rentalboatmiami/com
Garagedoorsrepairphoenix/com
Number 2 is already taken
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ibrixy:

Oh yes bro! i haven't sold it yet o, i have tried contacting related companies but they all seem uninterested, will keep on outbounding anyways. thanks for the other day and the advise too..

uwc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AroFx: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Josmila:

Have you verified this yourself? This link looks funny

I have corrected it.

Directnic.com is doing $1.99 .com registration for new users.

Registered one today

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
I enjoy sales report and valuable information than long posts/grammar without strategies that is working. If you want to comment on issues back it with your sales report than using namepros guys(with over 500 domain portfolio) as reference. That $150 offer you rejected may be the last offer for the domain till it drop and the $150 offer you accepted may be your last sale for months. undecided

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 7:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
AroFx:

I have corrected it.

Directnic.com is doing $1.99 .com registration for new users.

Registered one today
Someone was saying you can neither push nor transfer the domain bought their Within 60days. I bought there though but I havnt tried to push
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello house.
I just bought a domain from namesilo. Which landing page is the best to use between namesilo and undeveloped?

cc Iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
IDEALCASH:
'Pending sale' means contract is sealed awaiting buyers payment. You will be notiofy shortly.

Pls check your mail
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
AAA593:

Number 2 is already taken

How do you mean its taken I don't get report of sales or anything like that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Kate06:

You made a point. But the truth is that the scene of the world is changing. Some businesses are not booming as before maybe because of disaster, economy (e.g USA govt imposing tariff on most goods and services) etc and thus potential buyers may not pay much. One endusar ones told me that my domain is really enticing but he has to pass because purchasing it leads to expensive for them and its scrumbling business. Others ask me to keep them in my database, after a certain period if still available I should let them know.

More so, domainers are increasing every day and want to make their first sale even if it $50. This then makes this kind of buyers to price even premium domain names the same way (e.g a sale once recorded on namepros showed a buyer starting his offer from $150 but later paid $4500 if am not mistaken for the domain).

Many of the endusars complain that $300 - 500 for 3 letter kw or geo is too much. At some point is true because of the kind of business they do. Although some are actually greedy.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
Funny CaliforniaEggDonor dropped today. Remembered someone here sold the plural yrs ago

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
SKhanmi:
Funny CaliforniaEggDonor dropped today. Remembered someone here sold the plural yrs ago
U regged?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
talkportal:

How do you mean its taken I don't get report of sales or anything like that
Did you registered it before bringing them here. If you check that one you will see that is has been registered already
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
Carmal90:
U regged?
Nope.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
SKhanmi:

Nope.
Why sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.