Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3570568 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (3317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 3:42am On Apr 27, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

You have the option of choosing dollars from the settings
i will check,tried it sometime ago without success,had to list in €.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mayoorcityz(m): 8:23am On Apr 27, 2017
Hello! i was supposto list and wait but am urgently in need of money, i want to sell this domain name (Pacer.net). I bought it around 150$+ and it's worth 3,900$ (estibot), Domainindex (9140$) and freevaluator (10k$) . Am just currently short of funds. Interested user should contact me @my signature. (serious minds please). It's registered on godaddy, dont wrry about the transfer, wiil do that once we're set.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:09am On Apr 27, 2017
Macgyver1:
Good morning everyone, I stumbled upon this thread today and it really interests me. Please I will like to venture into this domaining business. I am also willing to pay to get tools and proper information. Thanks

Cc: iykepromotions
2sexynet et al.
several options to get started;

1. Do more private research on your own. (researching matters if you're serious to make money online.)

2. Get a mentor with solid proof of earnings and experience.

OR

3. visit www.Julanky.Com for Direct mentorship, tools and support.

Domain Flipping is not a new business however it's still new in Nigeria with only a few people making money from it even up till now and that's the main reason why this thread was created to bring an awareness to several Nigerians that there are other ways to make legal income online without scamming or cheating anyone. domaining is just one of them.

Regards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2017
Carmal90:

Yes.....and dollar is even on the high side now....Gtbank charge me 370 to $1 yesterday
confirm the total price your domain registrar charged you for the domain. I use Gtb and they charge the official selling rate of between N320 to N325 for a dollar for an international transaction.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
confirm the total price your domain registrar charged you for the domain. I use Gtb and they charge the official selling rate of between N320 to N325 for a dollar for an international transaction.

Gtbank is now $1 to 370 I was charged yesterday as well..
Dey remove 3.8k+ for 10.17 domain name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rookidmart: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
GTB and Access now charge ₦375/$, depending​ on the prevailing parallel market rate for that day.

Only UBA still charges ₦320/$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 1:25pm On Apr 27, 2017
rookidmart:

GTB and Access now charge ₦375/$, depending​ on the prevailing parallel market rate for that day.

Only UBA still charges ₦320/$
Is UBA card working for domain purchase?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rookidmart: 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2017
Treasure28:
Is UBA card working for domain purchase?
Midnight between 12 to 12:04 or thereabouts.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spafu(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2017
Please op and the other gurus, I want to get started by purchasing my first domain, like immediately, as a way of experimenting this. Which should be my immediate bet and strategy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bobojoshua(m): 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
Guys, is it possible to get $1 domain name from godaddy, namecheap e.t.c? If yes, please drop the coupon codes. Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2017
rookidmart:

Midnight between 12 to 12:04 or thereabouts.
Lol
That's serious.
Na night watch be that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by vayne(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2017
Interesting biz
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:06am On Apr 28, 2017
Carmal90:

Gtbank is now $1 to 370 I was charged yesterday as well..
Dey remove 3.8k+ for 10.17 domain name
this must be a new development. still OK though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2017
spafu:
Please op and the other gurus, I want to get started by purchasing my first domain, like immediately, as a way of experimenting this. Which should be my immediate bet and strategy?
several tips has been dropped here already. Among them are; concentrate on .coms, go for product or service related keywords. focus on international companies (even up till now some Nigerian companies are yet to know the value of going online.) target rich CPC and HIGH competition keyword combination.

for parking, go for low ranked traffic domains but with good cost per click. Read from first page of this thread then research more even outside this thread. For direct Mentorship, Tools and GuideLines, visit my site @ www.julanky.com

Goodluck.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovadeshy: 9:13am On Apr 28, 2017
hello boss, since am having problems registering with bodis, I listed snd parked my 3 domains with undeveloped since 22nd this month. they just have 13 views all together. is this ok or I should switch to the other platforms like afternic and others.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:33am On Apr 28, 2017
Lovadeshy:
hello boss, since am having problems registering with bodis, I listed snd parked my 3 domains with undeveloped since 22nd this month. they just have 13 views all together. is this ok or I should switch to the other platforms like afternic and others.
if you target your domains (only) for selling, listing at afternic is very important. undeveloped though wonderful is not that popular compared to afternic........ what's the challenge you're having with bodis.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovadeshy: 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
if you target your domains (only) for selling, listing at afternic is very important. undeveloped though wonderful is not that popular compared to afternic........ what's the challenge you're having with bodis.

thanks boss, I was unable to got their confirmation email. I've tried it 3 times now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lovadeshy:

thanks boss, I was unable to got their confirmation email. I've tried it 3 times now.
simply send a complain mail to bodis support; support@bodis.com. Not a big issue.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pearl83(f): 4:26am On Apr 29, 2017
pls anybody interested in helping me sell 3 of my domain names should inbox me,,,,av contacted end users and its listed on afernic,uniregistry yet no sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spafu(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
iykepromotions:
several tips has been dropped here already. Among them are; concentrate on .coms, go for product or service related keywords. focus on international companies (even up till now some Nigerian companies are yet to know the value of going online.) target rich CPC and HIGH competition keyword combination.

for parking, go for low ranked traffic domains but with good cost per click. Read from first page of this thread then research more even outside this thread. For direct Mentorship, Tools and GuideLines, visit my site @ www.julanky.com

Goodluck.
Thanks boss. I appreciate and will take heed to your counsel.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
By Ron Jackson

I almost never start this column with news of a sale we can't chart, but we have one this week that is so significant it is worth making an exception. As all regular industry observers know by now, Chinese buyers love short premium .com domain names. While it is not uncommon for the 3-letter variety to sell in the low six figures it is very rare to see a 3-letter acronym go for seven figures - but one just did.

George Hong at Guta.com has brokered the sale of OFO.com to a Chinese buyer for a figure in excess of $1 million. Both the buyer and seller wish to remain private and to keep the exact price confidential though they did give George permission to release what I noted above and I have seen documentation showing the price paid.

The highest 3-letter .com sale price that has been made public this year was LEV.com at $200,000 earlier this month (it ranks 10th on our current Year to Date Top 100 Chart). If we could post the exact price paid in the OFO.com sale it would rank among the year's three biggest sales (the other two that reached seven figures were both two-digit numeric domains). George and Guta.com already had one of the year's top ten publicly announced sales, having moved 3W.com in a $280,000 sale we charted March 1st.

Moving on to the sales we can chart, Michael Mann's DomainMarket.com led the pack with a $34,888 [/b]sale of [b]BeAmazed.com and his company went on to claim four of the top seven sales and six entries overall on our latest all extension Top 20 Sales Chart. DomainMarket also sold two names that tied for #3 - SeaFoundation.com and TripleCherry.com at $19,888, as well as #7 CharityDay.com at $14,888.

Morgan Linton sailed into the #2 slot after brokering a $24,000 sale of Candidly.com and Sedo rounded out the first five with #5 NativeMedia.com at $18,000. Sedo went on to pile up 10 of the 20 entries overall.

.Coms swept 13 of the first 14 sales and 18 of 20 overall. The only exception on the top half of the leader board was the[b] $12,000 [/b]sale of #10 (tie) Concert.io at .IO Domains. That was the only ccTLD on the elite list and the non .com gTLDs also had just one representative - that one a new gTLD - #15 (tie) Solar.global - sold by the .Global Registry for $8,000. The domain that shared the #15 slot was VirginIslandsYachtCharters.com - a name that Patrick Carleton sold on behalf of himself and his partner Josh Metnick (they had originally hand registered the domain).

Here is how all of the sales leaders stacked up for the week ending Sunday, April 23, 2017:

source; http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neocotez(m): 6:54am On Apr 30, 2017
Hi, Please how do i receive payments for my sold domain. Any good exchanger?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Macgyver1: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Gurus in the house please help me appraise surveyfee.com is it a good buy?

Iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klassd(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Macgyver1:
Gurus in the house please help me appraise surveyfee.com is it a good buy?

Iykepromotions

Very good domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2017
slimjosh43:

Try Hunter.io you might get lucky
U need a personalized email to do that.
Without it u can not register

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2017
All4good:

If you have a fiverr account then what you need is to fund your PayPal or Payoneer account. Otherwise if you are not and you just need to buy a service you can send me a PM.
I have an account, I can't pay for d service using my gtb card. Dts d problem.
Can u help me pay for d service
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Neocotez(m): 11:06pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hi, Please how do i receive payments for my sold domain. Any good paypal exchenger?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by aywhy93(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
Neocotez:
Hi, Please how do i
receive payments for
my sold domain. Any
good paypal exchenger?

How much are you trying to receive and from which site..?

I can be of help

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (3317) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.