Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (567) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3533732 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2019
CoachOore:

I use network solution I can't see where to paste the hash code I copied sedo said I should edit or add DNS which is the same thing as changing the landing page.

you can screenshot the domain in your registrar page, and send the picture to security@sedo.com they just need proof of ownership..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Am experiencing a problem with network solutions. Many of my Domains are above 60days but network solutions doesn't allow me to unlock the domain for transfer.

The issue even made me to be doubting my calculations of the 60days. Domains Reg on March 2019 is up to 60days nah.

House, what can I do please? Is anyone experiencing it too?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sadiq3051:

you can screenshot the domain in your registrar page, and send the picture to security@sedo.com they just need proof of ownership..
OK have done that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Tobesky1: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Sold
Domain: 3laj.com
Bought: $1 Netsol
Price: $250
Venue: Afternic
Type: Inbound
Held: 3 months
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
I tried logging into my Afternic account only to see that the account has been suspended. What should I do?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Tobesky1:

Please kindly watsap me on 08062402552.God bless you bro
WhatsApp me bro. Thanks 08163098823
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Sold
Domain: 3laj.com
Bought: $1 Netsol
Price: $250
Venue: Afternic
Type: Inbound
Held: 3 months
Please WhatsApp me. 08163098823
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello Mr iykepromotions and other gurus here, I greet you all. I have a domain listed on undeveloped. I brought it in 5th may, 2019 and I listed it between $200-155. Yesterday, I sent an outbound the third time since I brought the domain. However, I noticed that an end user is willing to buy it @ $155 on undeveloped. Should I accept the offer or counter offer the domain to $165 or more on undeveloped?

Guys, please I am anticipating your reply
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
cyriletifit:
Am experiencing a problem with network solutions. Many of my Domains are above 60days but network solutions doesn't allow me to unlock the domain for transfer.

The issue even made me to be doubting my calculations of the 60days. Domains Reg on March 2019 is up to 60days nah.

Do that on pc or change your browser to Mozilla( destop mode). Good luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
CoachOore:

I use network solution I can't see where to paste the hash code I copied sedo said I should edit or add DNS which is the same thing as changing the landing page.
Dont know if you have solved the problem....but if you havent ....Change your name server to sedoparking.com for llike 3 to 4 hours at netsol then change back to your previous name server. All what they want is just a prove of ownership...no need to be doing those txt and cname stuff..

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
plagiarism1:
Hello Mr iykepromotions and other gurus here, I greet you all. I have a domain listed on undeveloped. I brought it in 5th may, 2019 and I listed it between $200-155. Yesterday, I sent an outbound the third time since I brought the domain. However, I noticed that an end user is willing to buy it @ $155 on undeveloped. Should I accept the offer or counter offer the domain to $165 or more on undeveloped?

Thanks
Accept and move on to invest more.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Accept and move on to invest more.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
haykay2005:

Do that on pc or change your browser to Mozilla( destop mode). Good luck

Ok boss... Will do as you say.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
cyriletifit:

1.What is the exact date of registration

2.Since then have you made changes to your name or email address or physical address or phone number on your Netsol account ? If Yes, what date was this done?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Lovelive: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks to all the GURUS in the house. You are doing good job here. God will continue to bless you.

Even though I know nothing about all these terms and IT words using here so I can also start something similar or the same; I feel thank you more and more. I must confess this is commendable. Bravo.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
plagiarism1:

Thanks

Accept the offer and move on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RICHMAN247(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
I join the Domian business since March uptil now I have not make any sales. I started sending Messages to end users since the same March uptil now non of them have replied my message. I have 3 good domain name on ground but I am finding it difficult to sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
RICHMAN247:
I join the Domian business since March uptil now I have not make any sales. I started sending Messages to end users since the same March uptil now non of them have replied my message. I have 3 good domain name on ground but I am finding it difficult to sale.
My brother...in this domaining business do you know what they name it...."Domain Investors" if you can't invest with a bit of luck just forget about making sales. At times its not about how good your domain is, and you have heard some Ogas here saying domaining is a game of numbers. Most of those people you see here making sales are selling 5% of what they have in their portfolio. I had like 40+ domains in my port before making my 1st sale. so boss invest more, buy good domains and pray for luck...just don't relent your effort. And if you don't have money to buy at namesilo go to netsol 4.95 is still on.....

NameSharper...

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
ollybode:
Sold:
Blackswanlogistics.com
Hold:4months
Price:$6.99
Selling price:$300
Did outbound a few days after I bought the domain no response, I received an offer $100 early last month, I counter the offer to $399 and no response from the buyer since then but, he just counter my offer with $300 yesterday which I accepted. Money paid, domain pushed to Dan Escrow waiting for Dan team to finalize the process and send the cash.

THANK GOD FOR THIS SALES
Congrats baba
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miracooll: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Hello boss in the hus, please apart from America cities which other place domain sell fast. Please help.thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
miracooll:
Hello boss in the hus, please apart from America cities which other place domain sell fast. Please help.thanks
Have you gone through this thread thoroughly? From page 1.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
therealMcCain:

1.What is the exact date of registration

2.Since then have you made changes to your name or email address or physical address or phone number on your Netsol account ? If Yes, what date was this done?

I have about 10 names Reg btw 5th- 15th of March this year.

I have not make any changes in my acct. I have not temper with the acct in any way. Just surprised that I can't even unlock the domain till now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Sedo is giving me problem to list my domains after have manage to put everything there..anybody that can help with the verification issue..I don't want to change my landing page to sedo..my registral is netsol..sedo boss abeg help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
CoachOore:
Sedo is giving me problem to list my domains after have manage to put everything there..anybody that can help with the verification issue..I don't want to change my landing page to sedo..my registral is netsol..sedo boss abeg help
i quoted you for the solution already......btw 2 to 3 hrs you are done...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Josmila:

Accept the offer and move on.
Thanks for your reply
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by plagiarism1: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=iykepromotions post=79601848][/quote]
Advice executed, thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonX001: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
CoachOore:

Is it a must to use sedo as as landing page? Before my domain can be up..I can see not for sell on all the Domain I listed on sedo asking me for verification.. Which is changing dns... And I don't want to change my Dns to sedo..any help on this on sedo listing..? Anybody
Sorry, I don't know much about Sedo's processes. I didn't use them, as they started disturbing me for verification shortly after I signed up with them...so I just boned them. Maybe someone else can chip in.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CoachOore: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
massive1019:
i quoted you for the solution already......btw 2 to 3 hrs you are done...

OK thanks have done that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by miracooll: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2019
AAA593:

Have you gone through this thread thoroughly? From page 1.
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
massive1019:
My brother...in this domaining business do you know what they name it...."Domain Investors" if you can't invest with a bit of luck just forget about making sales. At times its not about how good your domain is, and you have heard some Ogas here saying domaining is a game of numbers. Most of those people you see here making sales are selling 5% of what they have in their portfolio. I had like 40+ domains in my port before making my 1st sale. so boss invest more, buy good domains and pray for luck...just don't relent your effort. And if you don't have money to buy at namesilo go to netsol 4.95 is still on.....

NameSharper...

How much is renewal for netsol (4.95)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
SKhanmi:

Remember they show your country alongside your domains on their site. I've personally delisted all of mine. I'll only use them if I have a name I'm sure would sell no matter the seller's country.

One of the reasons I never bothered to go on sedo.

With our brodas pressing and d bad name we already have,...

Many pple no Sabi say d same way we class buyers from different countries as either being poor(india etc) or rich(western Europe) is d same thing buyers do looking at your country at sedo angry. Ho' hiz frm Congo he must be poor, I can't giv him 5000usd

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2019
Farouksenior:

One of the reasons I never bothered to go on sedo.

With our brodas pressing and d bad name we already have,...

Many pple no Sabi say d same way we class buyers from different countries as either being poor(india etc) or rich(western Europe) is d same thing buyers do looking at your country at sedo angry. Ho' hiz frm Congo he must be poor, I can't giv him 5000usd
Sedo is a waste of time!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.