Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567128 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by easylife2wealth: 5:36pm On May 17, 2017
HELLO MR IYKE, PLS HOW CAN I GET THE MANUAL FOR THE DOMAIN BUSINESS?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by easylife2wealth: 5:58pm On May 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
that's where the main work is. truth is that there are several tools, sites and softwares used for domain name searching and analysis. expireddomains.net is one of them. but knowing them alone does not really matter. you need to strategise how best to use them.
PLS HOW CAN I GET THE TOOLS (SOFTEWARES) AND HOW TO USE FOR EFECTIVE RESULTS. THANKS 08095936512
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2017
InternetTelephoneCompany.com

What do you think guys?
I think its good for parking. My thought though.

Iyke promotions , and other gurus in the house. Please air your view
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 4:22am On May 18, 2017
gen2lpat:
InternetTelephoneCompany.com

What do you think guys?
I think its good for parking. My thought though.

Iyke promotions , and other gurus in the house. Please air your view

too long

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
Apart from Google and popular domain markets, One of the sites that makes me to conclude price in time is domainindex. After appraisal Once you scroll down you will see further analysis like related domain sale. Few weeks ago, I registered www.medicalbillingsoft.com, why pondering on a fixed price to put it, ( buy it now sells faster than make an offer) I found out that a similar domain with hyphens was sold for $3,000 @ afternic. You can see the idea now. I quickly do a price increase and put it up in major marketplaces. The sale will be reported here once it is finalised.[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:23pm On May 18, 2017
Francie96:
Dear Iyke,

Please send me the sales letter.

Thanks

Your Email Address.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by izzou(m): 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
Testimony time, Overcomers time grin

So, lemme start the story from the beginning gan gan

I have been a follower of this thread since November 2016. I actually thought it was among the "too nice to be true schemes",so i was just coming here to read comments and all that.
But around January ending this year, i decided to give it a try. I called iykepromotions, made some enquiries and we both met in his place in Ogun state(I advise you all to pay him a visit. He will give you a plate of fufu for free grin grin grin). After the tutorials personally and the meal cool, he promised to give me two domains names for trial.

On the 1st of February, he sent me the names. I buy am sharp sharp and kept hoping. Just last week, i decided to open my afternic last week. Lo and behold, the domain has been sold and i expected to transfer it to them.

Brethren, truly there is money in domaining. Tho its $240 that i was paid, i believe i can now do better and earn more.

I am grateful to God, iykepromotions and Legalwealth. God go continue to bless una smiley

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 9:53pm On May 18, 2017
izzou:

I have been a follower of this thread since November 2016. I actually thought it was among the "too nice to be true schemes",so i was just coming here to read comments and all that.
But around January ending this year, i decided to give it a try. I called iykepromotions, made some enquiries and we both met in his place in Ogun state(I advise you all to pay him a visit. He will give you a plate of fufu for free grin grin grin). After the tutorials personally and the meal cool, he promised to give me two domains names for trial.

On the 1st of February, he sent me the names. I buy am sharp sharp and kept hoping. Just last week, i decided to open my afternic last week. Lo and behold, the domain has been sold and i expected to transfer it to them.

Brethren, truly there is money in domaining. Tho its $240 that i was paid, i believe i can now do better and earn more.

I am grateful to God, iykepromotions and Legalwealth. God go continue to bless una smiley

More bless brother... your story is similar to mine too and i pray and hope i share a similar success story to your too soon
regards

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by izzou(m): 10:14pm On May 18, 2017
talkportal:

More bless brother... your story is similar to mine too and i pray and hope i share a similar success story to your too soon
regards

Thanks baba

God wey do am for me,go do am for you

cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by legalwealth(m): 10:16pm On May 18, 2017
izzou:

Congrats bro!
God bless you too! !!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Zdoh(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2017
Bring all your earning (Paypal,Payoneer,Bitcoin,Skrill etc) for instant exchange to Naira.We also sell any amount of funds.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2017
Postgraduateloans.com

Appraisal Estibot $390
Domain index $4,230
Valuate $760

Whatcha say?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2017
izzou:

This really encouraging, congratulations bro.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:44pm On May 19, 2017
easylife2wealth:
HELLO MR IYKE, PLS HOW CAN I GET THE MANUAL FOR THE DOMAIN BUSINESS?
just do more research on your own even outside this thread or Visit www.julanky.com for Tools and mentorship.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MummyJackson(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2017
Please where can i register a new domain 4 $3
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 12:02am On May 20, 2017
StreamClasses.com

Dunno if this makes any sense.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by chequemate: 5:09am On May 20, 2017
Get paid in BITCOINS several times per day..

tinyurl dot com/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 7:01am On May 20, 2017
iykepromotions:
No cause to worry. Afternic recently made some changes in paying out. This link will enlighten you more;https://www.namepros.com/threads/afternic-update.1015990/ A little change of payout date but your funds is safe.
Thank you...I also saw that thread but I needed the Payment to complete a transaction then.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2017
PropertyLoans.info & PropertyLoan.info are on a combined auction at namepro. The auction is currently at $6. Put in your bid if interested. If you don't have a PayPal (the approved payment method), pm me first before putting your bid.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/propertyloans-info-propertyloan-info.1019461/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2017
golddeejay:
PropertyLoans.info & PropertyLoan.info are on a combined auction at namepro. The auction is currently at $6. Put in your bid if interested. If you don't have a PayPal (the approved payment method), pm me first before putting your bid.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/propertyloans-info-propertyloan-info.1019461/
please can you help me pay 4 domain . I will pay you in naira
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2017
MummyJackson:
Please where can i register a new domain 4 $3
directnic. Although it's 4.17
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
ogajaki:

please can you help me pay 4 domain . I will pay you in naira
Contact an exchanger... There are reliable ones mentioned on this thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protonz(m): 3:23am On May 21, 2017
Pls bosses
Does registering a new domain with a local register here in nigeria affect d sales of d domain in any way.
Cause i just registered my first domain with registeram.com, n i was having second thought if i actually did well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 7:59am On May 21, 2017
Postgraduateloans.com appraisal from Namepros

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2017
protonz:
Pls bosses
Does registering a new domain with a local register here in nigeria affect d sales of d domain in any way.
Cause i just registered my first domain with registeram.com, n i was having second thought if i actually did well.

pls how much did you register @ registeram is it upto $5 or do dey have coupon codes?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protonz(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2017
ogajaki:

pls how much did you register @ registeram is it upto $5 or do dey have coupon codes?
Its a nigerian registrar
I paid 5k n my status is still pending.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
gen2lpat:
Postgraduateloans.com appraisal from Namepros

did you handreg that name? Big G says it has BTW 10k - 100k av. Monthly searches, medium competition and CPC is $4.85. Only downside is most other extension are available... I think it is because that name is very specific I.e it is under 'students loans ". You contact those website offering student loans but your best bet is to build a blog about post graduate loans and monitize it. Plus your blog can get to Google 1st page easily. That traffic is something.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protonz(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2017
Pls how long does it take for d registrar company to make your domain name available
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 21, 2017
protonz:

Its a nigerian registrar
I paid 5k n my status is still pending.
5k for naija registrar.. bro u tried o
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protonz(m): 1:51pm On May 21, 2017
fighal:
5k for naija registrar.. bro u tried o
I swear i dey regret am

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: ThatMorenike and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.