Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3580693 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2017
golddeejay:
did you handreg that name? Big G says it has BTW 10k - 100k av. Monthly searches, medium competition and CPC is $4.85. Only downside is most other extension are available... I think it is because that name is very specific I.e it is under 'students loans ". You contact those website offering student loans but your best bet is to build a blog about post graduate loans and monitize it. Plus your blog can get to Google 1st page easily. That traffic is something.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 11:21pm On May 21, 2017
golddeejay:
did you handreg that name? Big G says it has BTW 10k - 100k av. Monthly searches, medium competition and CPC is $4.85. Only downside is most other extension are available... I think it is because that name is very specific I.e it is under 'students loans ". You contact those website offering student loans but your best bet is to build a blog about post graduate loans and monitize it. Plus your blog can get to Google 1st page easily. That traffic is something.
Can you park a full blog site for monetization? More insight on the above please.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abcruz(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2017
protonz:
Pls how long does it take for d registrar company to make your domain name available
u ought to have registered with a foreign registra. Cos is more cheaper and reliable than some dubious local registras out there.. My info was updated imediately i paid for my domain..

But just exercise some patience or contact the support of ur registra.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golddeejay(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2017
DEagle1:
Can you park a full blog site for monetization? More insight on the above please.
u don't park a blog but only a domain name.. The parking company pay u based on the CPC of your domain and the numbers of clicks ur parked domains get. What I mean by monetization in this context is him creating a blog maybe with articles about postgraduate loans, put some affiliate links relating to that domain, Google AdSense, paid advert etc.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amgreat70(m): 3:20am On May 22, 2017
Hello house
I put my domain on afternic on sale
Can I also put it on sale on bido
And hope there withdrawal method is easy,this is my first time though and haven't made any sale yet on domaining.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:14am On May 22, 2017
Amgreat70:
Hello house
I put my domain on afternic on sale
Can I also put it on sale on bido
And hope there withdrawal method is easy,this is my first time though and haven't made any sale yet on domaining.

You can list in as many marketplaces as you want. No idea on how their withdrawal process is.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protonz(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2017
Abcruz:
u ought to have registered with a foreign registra. Cos is more cheaper and reliable than some dubious local registras out there.. My info was updated imediately i paid for my domain..

But just exercise some patience or contact the support of ur registra.
I just called them this mawn, they still haven't done it.
Just hope dey do.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 11:47am On May 22, 2017
golddeejay:
u don't park a blog but only a domain name.. The parking company pay u based on the CPC of your domain and the numbers of clicks ur parked domains get. What I mean by monetization in this context is him creating a blog maybe with articles about postgraduate loans, put some affiliate links relating to that domain, Google AdSense, paid advert etc.
Ok I gt you. thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 5:28pm On May 22, 2017
golddeejay:

hey guys help me check this,

thechristianlibrary.com APPRAISAL

iykepromotions:
Not adviceable except for personal use. Main reason is if the domain is sold before 60 days. A domain is not eligible for a transfer out until it's at least 60 DAYS old but you can do a domain push if it's sold before 60 days. Domain push is done within same registrar.

iyke help me appraise this, what is the value
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by protonz(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2017
What do you guys think about this domain name
3rack.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 22, 2017
I buy iTunes, amazon, vanilla visa, Walmart giftcards etc.
At $ exchange on daily currency exchange rate.

We sell and buy bitcoin bulk / small Sales.

Tools..
Php Mailer :$15
Cpanel :$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15

I'm legitimate business man . No games please..

Call/whatsup:08051671260

yuppy101 Name you can trust
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollyboy009(m): 1:25am On May 23, 2017
Can someone please healp me apraise this domain?
blazecode.com

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:25am On May 23, 2017
protonz:
Pls bosses
Does registering a new domain with a local register here in nigeria affect d sales of d domain in any way.
Cause i just registered my first domain with registeram.com, n i was having second thought if i actually did well.
Not adviceable except for personal use. Main reason is if the domain is sold before 60 days. A domain is not eligible for a transfer out until it's at least 60 DAYS old but you can do a domain push if it's sold before 60 days. Domain push is done within same registrar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:28am On May 23, 2017
protonz:
What do you guys think about this domain name
3rack.com
No value.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2017
Please I tried to register a domain name in namesilo and directnic but they are both saying transaction declined by my credit card firm. I used both my GT and Zenith Mastercards but all gave me the same response, please what can I do guys.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 3:32pm On May 23, 2017
simba01:
Please I tried to register a domain name in namesilo and directnic but they are both saying transaction declined by my credit card firm. I used both my GT and Zenith Mastercards but all gave me the same response, please what can I do guys.
OR please is there any exchanger here I can register the domain through?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 5:58pm On May 23, 2017
simba01:

OR please is there any exchanger here I can register the domain through?

call the customer care line behind those cards to inquire about the bank foreign online transaction.
or better still initiate the transaction at around 11:59pm and ensure you conclude payment by 12:00AM .. yes 12:00am on point, trust me this works fine for me,
but if you still need further help do not hesitate...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 6:00pm On May 23, 2017
please guys help me to appraise this... thechristianlibrary.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2017
capturedbymissiphotography.com
jesterjungcophoto.com
paulmenardphotography.com
chinamedicallaser.com
lifetimemedicalcare.com
delaware-health-insurance.com
health-start.com
perfectearningtips.com
healthmarch.org

My people what did you think of those domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2017
talkportal:

call the customer care line behind those cards to inquire about the bank foreign online transaction.
or better still initiate the transaction at around 11:59pm and ensure you conclude payment by 12:00AM .. yes 12:00am on point, trust me this works fine for me,
but if you still need further help do not hesitate...
Alright thanks so much bro. Really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bosville(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2017
yemight2776:
jesterjungcophoto.com
chinamedicallaser.com
lifetimemedicalcare.com
health-start.com
perfectearningtips.com
healthmarch.org

Most of the names I'm seeing up there ain't worth a penny....You might get lucky with health-start or healthMarch though.
stick with generic two words . com...visit namebio & domainsherpa almost everyday so as to get an inkling on what good domains look like.
Goodluck..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2017
yemight2776:
jesterjungcophoto.com
chinamedicallaser.com
lifetimemedicalcare.com
health-start.com
perfectearningtips.com
healthmarch.org

Wow, did you spend at least $10 each on these names? or you haven't registered them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eben123(m): 8:09am On May 24, 2017
if you need a 100% verified US PayPal acct that cannot be limited and doesn't need IP to login, you use your Nigeria IP to login, I can help u create one with your information and if you need a payoneer card also,I can order for you... All for a token. whatsapp 08171050192
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2017
akaahs:
I have a book that I'm reading on domaining which i found very interestin nd start any tips or additional information on how to go about it?

can you share the book or send it to my email if its an eBook??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 1:56pm On May 24, 2017
Please bosses help appraise this domain name medvilledoctors dot com. Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 2:42pm On May 24, 2017
simba01:

Alright thanks so much bro. Really appreciate.
\
you are welcome . have you resolved the issue now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
pls am having prbs reg on bodis
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2017
Hello. I just register some new domains yesterday . Can i sell it now @ buy it now or i should wait first
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 3:25pm On May 24, 2017
talkportal:

\
you are welcome . have you resolved the issue now
Yeah bro I used bitcoin to register the domain on directnic, thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 3:51pm On May 24, 2017
simba01:
Yeah bro I used bitcoin to register the domain on directnic, thanks.
. Pls after buying from directnic and they have added it to my account what next . Do i need any activation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2017
ogajaki:

Pls after buying from directnic and they have added it to my account
what next . Do i need any activation?
Nope, just head on to list your domain name for sales.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Nigeriaismine, Elyxir and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.