Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3581118 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2017
WhoHis.com
pls wat do u guys think abt dis domain nd which good sites can i park
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollyboy009(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2017
Anybody experiencing issues when listing domain on afternic? I have been trying since yesterday. I will get the normal "Domain successfully submitted for listing? message, but on checking ma dashboard, I see nothing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 2:44am On May 25, 2017
Me too. They haven't approved mine. I submitted yesterday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 4:31am On May 25, 2017
ogajaki:
Me too. They haven't approved mine. I submitted yesterday
Bro, how do you get started with whole of this thing, did you buy the ebook? I need your help

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2017
My Ogas them please ooo help appraise.
simba01:
Please bosses help appraise this domain name medvilledoctors dot com. Thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2017
Danal do send me a PM concerning the affiliate eBook I have one at hand or drop your whatsapp.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firmjudge(m): 8:18am On May 25, 2017
iykepromotions:
Your Email Address.

Please is this domain worth it.?

Help me appraise

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2017
Please where can I sell domain quickly, thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2017
Am about converting one of my domain to a blog
Pls what kind of article should be placed on Phoneservicebusiness.com

And any writer in the house should signify.thanks

Cc expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2017
Carmal90:

that should be tech niche .
You have to solving peoples tech problem .
Check some tech blogs in Google and publish your article like theirs
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2017
simba01:
My Ogas them please ooo help appraise.

Your medvilledoctors is a typo of meadville doctors the real one is still available. The actual domain is a geo domain and you can cancel and ask for the corrects name since you just registered it yesterday.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2017
Firmjudge:

Please is this domain worth it.?

Help me appraise

All I know is this domain is OK to register based on this stats with the exception of d CPC

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2017
ogajaki:

that should be tech niche .
You have to solving peoples tech problem .
Check some tech blogs in Google and publish your article like theirs

Sorry is it a must I should do tech on it??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 1:15pm On May 25, 2017
expertix:

Your medvilledoctors is a typo of meadville doctors the real one is still available. The actual domain is a geo domain and you can cancel and ask for the corrects name since you just registered it yesterday.
Thanks so much for the reply boss, please do you think I can make a good sale out of the meadvilledoctors? And I choose that med cos it's short for medical, ville cos it's short for community/villa, so please what do you think, can I still make good sale from the medville or lemme correct it as you adviced, please I need your guidance thanks a lot.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2017
Pls where cani list my domain 4 free.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2017
ollyboy009:
Anybody experiencing issues when listing domain on afternic? I have been trying since yesterday. I will get the normal "Domain successfully submitted for listing? message, but on checking ma dashboard, I see nothing.
pls hw do I park on afternic
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Danal(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2017
demo4ril97:
Danal do send me a PM concerning the affiliate eBook I have one at hand or drop your whatsapp.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
simba01:

Thanks so much for the reply boss, please do you think I can make a good sale out of the meadvilledoctors? And I choose that med cos it's short for medical, ville cos it's short for community/villa, so please what do you think, can I still make good sale from the medville or lemme correct it as you adviced, please I need your guidance thanks a lot.

No one could buy that for meadvilledoctors nor for medical. Typo is typo and no more no less. But the choice is yours I have called your attension to the error.
meadville is geo and not for medical as you put it.
No one could know what could happen to any domain as to your request asking if you could sell meadvilledoctors. But It seems better than medvilledoctors. IMO.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2017
expertix:

No one could buy that for meadvilledoctors nor for medical. Typo is typo and no more no less. But the choice is yours I have called your attension to the error.
meadville is geo and not for medical as you put it.
No one could know what could happen to any domain as to your request asking if you could sell meadvilledoctors. But It seems better than medvilledoctors. IMO.
Alright boss, thanks so much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2017
Carmal90:

Cc expertix
Write articles that are related to the domain name consistently with passion and that is how you can develop the domain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Swinger(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
The domain sales letter.

A newbie may be wondering what a domain sales letter is. Well it's one of the other ways to sell a domain fast..... I mean very fast. Its a professionally written sales letter used in contacting potential end users. Now this is not complicated... An end user is a company that may be interested in buying your domain name. At times they may not notice the availability, you simply contact them using the domain sales letter.

How to contact end user; An experience.
I bought a trafficless domain however rich keyword . such domain, if parked will not bring much due to the traffic. before I paid for it, I went to Google to reaffirm the popularity. And yes there are several companies bearing similar keywords. I bought the domain and contact the companies through their website and whois info. A reply came from one of them; a company in the UK. Deal was reached and transaction was closed within 8 days I bought the domain name. That was my fastest domain sale and was very interesting.

N.B; If you have a domain that has this quality or popularity and you need the domain sales letter, contact me directly @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will send you a copy for absolutely FREE OF CHARGE.

Pls, Iyke, can you help me out with the Sales Letter? You can send it to my email address: skiddoman@yahoo.com

May God bless you.

Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2017
Please can my bosses in the house help me with a sales letter. simfabdesigns@gmail.com, Thanks so much.
Please Cc expertise, how much do you feel I should sell meadvilledoctors,-
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by temitee4real: 10:16am On May 27, 2017
FOLLOW THIS TELEGRAM LINK AND MAKE MONEY ONLINE.

https:///BUILDYOURMONEY
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:45am On May 27, 2017
Player:

Pls, Iyke, can you help me out with the Sales Letter? You can send it to my email address: skiddoman@yahoo.com

May God bless you.

Thanks.
Check your inbox. cc;simba01
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogajaki(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2017
Baba pls i need sales later . My email is Jacksonandmercy@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keywordconcept(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2017
I'll be glad if you can send me the copy of the sales letter at keywordconcept17@gmail.com

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Keywordconcept(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2017
emmanuelpopson:

can you share the book or send it to my email if its an eBook??

emmanuelpopson@gmail.com

I would love to have the ebook too, help a brother smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Frankicent(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2017
Hey @iykepromotions and other expert. Found an expired domain hasn't online for a long time.. Dont know if I should buy and park it or sell it... see pix below

1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 3:24pm On May 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Thanks so much boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simba01(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Please sir iykepromotions, how much do you feel I should sell meadvilledoctors dot com, thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:45am On May 28, 2017
Frankicent:
Hey @iykepromotions and other expert. Found an expired domain hasn't online for a long time.. Dont know if I should buy and park it or sell it... see pix below
Which site did you use to appraise do domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Swinger(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2017
Thanks so much for your kindness. I have seen the Sales letter that you sent to me.

God bless you.

iykepromotions:

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jayboltz(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.