Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3540018 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kenralph(m): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2019
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/01/concerns-mount-over-africas-domain-name-registration/amp/

Just saw this article about the low patronage of our .ng extension. Anyone here ever sold .ng domains profitably?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2019
beckplanet:

Listing domain names in a marketplace is simple. All you need to do is to create account with any marketplace you wish to list name at and then. You'll be eligible to list.

Examples of domain marketplaces (all in Dot com)
Afternic
Godaddy
Dan (Formerly undeveloped)
Sedo
Epik etc.

Simply visit any of the above marketplaces, create an account with them and list your domains.

Thanks, but some are telling me to change name servers or transfer to them first
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2019
kenralph:
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/08/01/concerns-mount-over-africas-domain-name-registration/amp/

Just saw this article about the low patronage of our .ng extension. Anyone here ever sold .ng domains profitably?

buying .ng extension wouldnt be profitable for an average domainer, starting with the reg cost of 9k
also most nigerians dont know the value of having a domain name.
i bet you some will even prefer to go with .com.ng
if i ever want to invest in any africa domain niche, i rather buy .za or .gh because there is hope there more than nigeria

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
richkal:
What is the minimum amount someone can someone transfer to the local bank account from payoneer? someone once told me that you must have at least $200 before one eligible to request transfer to local account. How true is that? Beckplanet
hello @richkal, yow do you do your Amazon marketing/promotion. I have a website running Amazon n affiliate too, but not moving as it ought to be at https://www.fasthonda.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Boss in the house. please a little help.
Can I use someone else PayPal account to receive funds from Namesilo?
This is my first time receiving funds. Don't want any stories that touch.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zord33k(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
FreshPresh92:
Boss in the house.
please a little help.

Can I use someone else PayPal account to receive funds from Namesilo?

This is my first time receiving funds. Don't want any stories that touch.
Why don't You use the wire transfer method.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
My next post on "The Brandable Niche" will be pretty Long. I hope you'll have enough patience to read it. cool

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by delapex: 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please what are undeveloped saying about the payment policy challenge cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Benjaniblinks(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2019
richkal:

You got a decent name bro and a couple of end users. Though some poeple will say its plural domain name, but who knows. You need to try your luck, go start outbounding. Everything becomes clearer after that.

There is nothing bad if you make use of afternic landing page.
Bro help me check this out. I'm new to this I just registered fashiontrende.com. how fa?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello guys,

I tried checking payoneer and it's showing me 'access denied'
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
beckplanet:
My next post on "The Brandable Niche" will be pretty Long. I hope you'll have enough patience to read it. cool
over patience self

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please please please please
We can't continue like this
Is it not possible for us to contact PayPal as a Group to reconsider NIGERIA
I mean it is killing some of us
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OnePunchMan: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
OnePunchMan:
Bring your payoneer funds.

Instant payment....

Click on the link in my signature for my WhatsApp contact..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pryme(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:

Honestly, that issue is really frustrating. For some reason that's the major payment processor online, and I don't trust all these blackhat method of opening a PayPal account, those guys are not stupid.
To do online business in this country can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
pryme:

Honestly, that issue is really frustrating. For some reason that's the major payment processor online, and I don't trust all these blackhat method of opening a PayPal account, those guys are not stupid.
To do online business in this country can be very frustrating.

If we can send PayPal emails upon emails the will look it into it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Namerific no try at all for my Logo embarassed

Even i myself will do better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:

If we can send PayPal emails upon emails the will look it into it.
It's not their fault. If they drop the ban, Nigerians will still abuse it. Scamming will be a lot more easier.

It's not possible to tell the genuine hustlers from the fraudulent ones. It isn't. So, they are left with no choice but to block us all. This is one of the reasons they have remained the number one online payment platform. They make it hard for fraudsters.

If they give pass to contries like Nigeria and some others, scammers will mess everything up for them. It's not their fault.

Escrow once dropped the ban on Nigeria. They quickly had to block us again because Nigerians began messing everything up again.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Geofavor:

It's not their fault. If they drop the ban, Nigerians will still abuse it. Scamming will be a lot more easier.

It's not possible to tell the genuine hustlers from the fraudulent ones. It isn't. So, they are left with no choice but to block us all. This is one of the reasons they have remained the number one online payment platform. They make it hard for fraudsters.

If they give pass to contries like Nigeria and some others, scammers will mess everything up for them. It's not their fault.

Escrow once dropped the ban on Nigeria. They quickly had to block us again because Nigerians began messing everything up again.

embarassed embarassed is so bleeped up
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Elizadath: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dreydoe:
48 premium on SH
are u using jazz for Sh shocked wink

I hail.

Baba how do you select this names for SH
Whats the tweak to it?
Boss can you please share your sh premium portfolio with us.. If u dont mind
Pls what is the meaning of SH?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:

Are you the owner of berbecue.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Elizadath:

Pls what is the meaning of SH?
That's Squadhelp.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Geofavor:

But most people and most merchants including exchangers and domainers tends to avoid paypal because it is easy to use it for fraud due to people doing cashback. People tends to do paypal cashback alot on already concluded transactions. The seller is always at risk when using paypal.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by edeXede: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please who has withdrawn from Bido lately, my withdrawal has been pending since
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
edeXede:

But most people and most merchants including exchangers and domainers tends to avoid paypal because it is easy to use it for fraud due to people doing cashback. People tends to do paypal cashback alot on already concluded transactions. The seller is always at risk when using paypal.
The risk is greater when using other platforms
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Are you the owner of berbecue.com

No
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:

If my memory does not fail me, a group of internet marketers, which includes the likes of Akin Alabi, Lateef Olajide et al, wrote a petition to Paypal in year 2009 to include Nigeria as one of the legitimate countries on their list. All their effort amount to nothing at the end.

Who knows if another effort is being made this time, maybe they may change their mind and reconsider us, but my doubt is on the high side, all because of the activities of the Yahoo guys.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sales alert

Domain: honolulufuneralhomes.com

Bought :$5.99 (dynadot)

Sold: $100

Hold time : 2 weeks

Method: outbounding

Although the price is small at least is a good thing to start the month with a sale

Dan Sha is slow in transfer process

More slaes to us these month

@ branduche you remember these name right, the day I regged it I was regretting,
I regged two that day the other one is still on the List, hope client bites too

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:
Please please please please We can't continue like this Is it not possible for us to contact PayPal as a Group to reconsider NIGERIA I mean it is killing some of us
sure they have to know that there are good & better people here in Nigeria.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Favour196:

make them no do that kind thing for me o as they ask me to wait as they design my logo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
johnoj24:

make them no do that kind thing for me o as they ask me to wait as they design my logo

Bro them go mumu the logo just dey watch

I fit drop the name here, una see that logo na comedy be that o,
All of una go just laugh me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
beckplanet:
Congrats on your sale bro... Nice one

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Who can explain these abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.