Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3562075 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (3315) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ifyjobs: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Thank you for your response.I logged into squadhelp to check the status of the unregistered domain names I submitted but I didn't see anything there again.. what does this mean?

tranxo:

Unregistered does not just mean nobody has registered it before. It can also mean names that have been registered before, but have dropped/expired, and are available to be registered again from any registrar.

Once a name is available to be registered at different registrars, it is unregistered. When searching for names that are unregistered on expired domains .net, always tick the box that says Available. This will make sure all the names that come up in your search result are Available/Unregistered. You can also use Whois .com to check the status/availability of domain names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
ifyjobs:
Thank you for your response.I logged into squadhelp to check the status of the unregistered domain names I submitted but I didn't see anything there again.. what does this mean?

If u did not receive a mail that means it has been rejected
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
cdor777:

Basic Plus

I thought as much. Was wondering how you handled the double listing if it was Premium.
Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
ifyjobs:

Check under Rejected to see if it's there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
IDEALCASH:
How are you verifying netsol domains on godaddy auction?
I mostly use namesilo but i believe the strategy will work the same for anybody trying to list names on godaddy auctions, that are not registered at godaddy .

First go to godaddy auctions and list all the domains u wanna list. The listed domains will all go to (pending) status. Then......

Go to whatever registrar you re using and go to your domain manager. Take your camera phone and snap those domains as listed on your dashboard. Make sure the snapped picture contain the logo/name of your registral as mostly shown at the top along with your username.
Attach the the pictures in an email and send to auctions@godaddy.com . They will approve all of them for listing....

Some people use TXT strategy but i dont know that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ceefashion(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please which site doing .co or .com promo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Yeah
Am sorry for my last post on .co
It seems .co is now gainning ground
I was taught to stick to .com
However during the .co promo, I registered few .co
I have one foreigncoins.co the .com sold for 7,444$
And I have gotten two client asking me the price
I foolishly dropped at $200
But after two inquiries from two foreign coins dealer I increased to $800
One of the inquiry came from a foreign coin dealer in Netherland,
The said the will get to me.
The other too said so
Am just hoping the come back soon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buzritchy: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Congratulation bro, nice and encouraging post. More sales....

cdor777:
Sold SeatCover.co for $999

Purchase Price: $0.99 (Epik .co promo)

Sales type: Inbound

Sales Venue: Afternic.com (BIN)

Hold time: 3 weeks

A short story about this domain name.

This domain name has been on my Wishlist for months after seeing various .co sales of $,$$$ by one Indian Guy on namepros.com.

Moreover, the .net version has previously sold for $3,500.

So, when Epic started their .co promo I registered 4 .co names, of which two were accepted by Squadhelp, seatcover.co inclusive. I had it listed for $1,700 on Squadhelp and $999 on Afternic

Three weeks later, I woke up to a congratulatory Email by Afternic. They asked for the authentication code, but, I replied to[b][/b] them that I will prefer a push that the name is just three weeks ago and as per ICANN rule I can't get an Auth Code.

One of the Afternic Transaction team replied me that he will let the buyer know and give me a feedback. So, Friday night I received another message that the buyer has agreed to take ownership of the domain name at Epik, as such I should push the domain name to their escrow account at Epik.

I pushed the name to the on Sunday morning and sent Afternic an email notification to that effect. So, on Monday morning they replied that the buyer has taken possession of the domain name and that my payment has been processed.

The money hit my GTB account yesterday at the rate of $356 per dollar.

More sales to all of us

#Grateful, #NeverGiveUp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
congrats to the latest sellers, @beckplanet I don wait sotey I don de loose weight o lol... how ur side brother..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nairaland Mods dey Madt oo cheesy grin i got banned back to back(6 days straight up). For trying to make a post and help the house

I'm Back cool

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
beckplanet:
Nairaland Mods dey Madt oo cheesy grin i got banned back to back(6 days straight up). For trying to make a post and help the house

I'm Back cool
Oya fire!!! grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
brudiga:
I mostly use namesilo but i believe the strategy will work the same for anybody trying to list names on godaddy auctions, that are not registered at godaddy .

First go to godaddy auctions and list all the domains u wanna list. The listed domains will all go to (pending) status. Then......

Go to whatever registrar you re using and go to your domain manager. Take your camera phone and snap those domains as listed on your dashboard. Make sure the snapped picture contain the logo/name of your registral as mostly shown at the top along with your username.
Attach the the pictures in an email and send to auctions@godaddy.com . They will approve all of them for listing....

Some people use TXT strategy but i dont know that.
Thanks a lot. happy domaining

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Sadiq3051:
congrats to the latest sellers, @beckplanet I don wait sotey I don de loose weight o lol... how ur side brother..

Bro i just dey resume office today after a long ban.... I dey Gidigbam. cool
Sorry about the wait. Not entirely my fault oo. I tried making post and my account got banned (2 twice) i even tried with a fellow nairalanders account it got banned too(too much content i guess) smiley

But I'm trying to fix things and hope it goes through this time.

Peace cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by QueenRebecca(f): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
brudiga:
abeg edit am sis

I got you bro, I am a dectetive of the second order smiley cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hey guys

I submitted two names to SH ... Now I don't know their status, its not showing as live, neither does it show as rejected.

I tried to resubmit the names... I was told that they've been submitted already.

I really dont know what to do now, neither do I know what the problem is...

Any one knows?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Bro i just dey resume office today after a long ban.... I dey Gidigbam. cool
Sorry about the wait. Not entirely my fault oo. I tried making post and my account got banned (2 twice) i even tried with a fellow nairalanders account it got banned too(too much content i guess) smiley

But I'm trying to fix things and hope it goes through this time.

Peace cool

yes I hear about the ban.. nairaland bot can be frustrating at times. good to have you back...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
Favour196:
Yeah
Am sorry for my last post on .co
It seems .co is now gainning ground
I was taught to stick to .com
However during the .co promo, I registered few .co
I have one foreigncoins.co the .com sold for 7,444$
And I have gotten two client asking me the price
I foolishly dropped at $200
But after two inquiries from two foreign coins dealer I increased to $800
One of the inquiry came from a foreign coin dealer in Netherland,
The said the will get to me.
The other too said so
Am just hoping the come back soon.

i told ya

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
I think entertains.co should sell for $3000
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Any known .co promo..

Let me join the team.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Carmal90:
Any known .co promo..

Let me join the team.
Thanks

Godaddy 1.99 .co has stopped cry cry cry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Godaddy 1.99 .co has stopped cry cry cry
Yes it has. But some registrar's still offer cheap.co.
Search Google
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Saw this on namepro, I think it's for new users.

123-reg is providing .COM/.CO.UK/.UK for 1.19 Euro or 1.33 USD for a year.

A single domain can be purchased at the promo from an account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Saw this on namepro, I think it's for new users.

123-reg is providing .COM/.CO.UK/.UK for 1.19 Euro or 1.33 USD for a year.

A single domain can be purchased at the promo from an account.

Thansk... Does the register perform domain pushing?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Thansk... Does the register perform domain pushing?
Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Huw(m): 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
@ beckplanet

Alternatively you could upload on drop box and leave the link here for interested folks to read through individually.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
cdor777:
Sold SeatCover.co for $999

Purchase Price: $0.99 (Epik .co promo)

Sales type: Inbound

Sales Venue: Afternic.com (BIN)

Hold time: 3 weeks

A short story about this domain name.

This domain name has been on my Wishlist for months after seeing various .co sales of $,$$$ by one Indian Guy on namepros.com.

Moreover, the .net version has previously sold for $3,500.

So, when Epic started their .co promo I registered 4 .co names, of which two were accepted by Squadhelp, seatcover.co inclusive. I had it listed for $1,700 on Squadhelp and $999 on Afternic

Three weeks later, I woke up to a congratulatory Email by Afternic. They asked for the authentication code, but, I replied to[b][/b] them that I will prefer a push that the name is just three weeks ago and as per ICANN rule I can't get an Auth Code.

One of the Afternic Transaction team replied me that he will let the buyer know and give me a feedback. So, Friday night I received another message that the buyer has agreed to take ownership of the domain name at Epik, as such I should push the domain name to their escrow account at Epik.

I pushed the name to the on Sunday morning and sent Afternic an email notification to that effect. So, on Monday morning they replied that the buyer has taken possession of the domain name and that my payment has been processed.

The money hit my GTB account yesterday at the rate of $356 per dollar.

More sales to all of us

#Grateful, #NeverGiveUp
congrats boss...more sales to us all...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Huw:
@ beckplanet

Alternatively you could upload on drop box and leave the link here for interested folks to read through individually.

Great idea bro. Let me think about that. Maybe I'll try one more time then if it doesn't work out i go with that idea. Thanks for suggesting. cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Yes it has. But some registrar's still offer cheap.co.
Search Google
Pls just name them

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
beckplanet:

Great idea bro. Let me think about that. Maybe I'll try one more time then if it doesn't work out i go with that idea. Thanks for suggesting. cool

You can split it and post here....even up to 20 parts if necessary.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stingermania(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
It's been a long time here. What did I miss undecided

Really glad to see success stories.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
tranxo:

You can split it and post here....even up to 20 parts if necessary.
Abi na Boss abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
iykepromotions:
Expired /dropped domain.
Ok, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (3315) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Kotla, PathF1nder, Keyz1 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.