Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545128 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2019
cdor777:
Sold SeatCover.co for $999

Purchase Price: $0.99 (Epik .co promo)

Sales type: Inbound

Sales Venue: Afternic.com (BIN)

Hold time: 3 weeks

A short story about this domain name.

This domain name has been on my Wishlist for months after seeing various .co sales of $,$$$ by one Indian Guy on namepros.com.

Moreover, the .net version has previously sold for $3,500.

So, when Epic started their .co promo I registered 4 .co names, of which two were accepted by Squadhelp, seatcover.co inclusive. I had it listed for $1,700 on Squadhelp and $999 on Afternic

Three weeks later, I woke up to a congratulatory Email by Afternic. They asked for the authentication code, but, I replied to[b][/b] them that I will prefer a push that the name is just three weeks ago and as per ICANN rule I can't get an Auth Code.

One of the Afternic Transaction team replied me that he will let the buyer know and give me a feedback. So, Friday night I received another message that the buyer has agreed to take ownership of the domain name at Epik, as such I should push the domain name to their escrow account at Epik.

I pushed the name to the on Sunday morning and sent Afternic an email notification to that effect. So, on Monday morning they replied that the buyer has taken possession of the domain name and that my payment has been processed.

The money hit my GTB account yesterday at the rate of $356 per dollar.

More sales to all of us

#Grateful, #NeverGiveUp

Wow! Congrats bro. I never knew Squadhelp accepts .co names. Make I try my hand too. Thanks for reporting, this is an eye opener cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 10:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Please who can help me make a call to a stubborn end user who insisted on calling him first? He is very interested but sent me mails on calling him first.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 10:22am On Aug 09, 2019
golamike:
Please who can help me make a call to a stubborn end user who insisted on calling him first? He is very interested but sent me mails on calling him first.

Is it that u can't Make the call yourself?

I use hotspot shield vpn and TextNow to call us numbers for free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dremskeji(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Heyzee5:

Wow! Congrats bro. I never knew Squadhelp accepts .co names. Make I try my hand too. Thanks for reporting, this is an eye-opener cheesy smiley

Congrats bro...I have a domain name registered in 2017 (www.seofingers.com) but interested in flipping it to any interested buyer.

How do I go about it guys?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ifyjobs: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Thank you

Simpsonrocket:

If u did not receive a mail that means it has been rejected
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ifyjobs: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2019
Seen. Thank you.

tranxo:

Check under Rejected to see if it's there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by debybeautyworld(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2019
Bulk payoneer funds needed
Buying $50-$5000 daily
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by needful: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

You can accept a good offer or better still wait till someone buys it at that price

Exactly what I have done. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by needful: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

You can accept a good offer or better still wait till someone buys it at that price

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SKhanmi: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
brudiga:
... i think they will support wire tranfers for transactions that are more than $1k. Anything less na paypal sure.

On preference, i will advice wire with the help gtb @ 359. Its better than 300 which is the rate of most of our paypal exchangers. So if the opportunity presents itself, i go prefer gtb wire. My last withdrawal thought me that.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hope this could be helpful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mine used almost a week but 4 domains just went live!

IgiveLadiesBj:
Hello guys, since three days my newly approved domian on SH is still showing GETTING READY TO GO LIVE. Please how long does it take for a domain to go live after approval?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
makaecoman:

Ha! Mine that was approved yesterday evening went live this afternoon.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
etin06:

Two Domain went live tofay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
Boss promxy, it's been a while, how the hussle. Encourage boys
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
makaecoman:

How many names did you submit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
Gabson91:
Boss promxy, it's been a while, how the hussle. Encourage boys
He sold a name today.
Saw it on Dan/com front page.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Quite a lot..close to 20 if not more than all time. I have just 7 live there now

Omoluabi9:
How many names did you submit?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
I think they have been super active since 2 days ago because all the domains I submitted within that period got rejected within 10 mins of submission

etin06:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FreshPresh92: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
brudiga:
... i think they will support wire tranfers for transactions that are more than $1k. Anything less na paypal sure.

On preference, i will advice wire with the help gtb @ 359. Its better than 300 which is the rate of most of our paypal exchangers. So if the opportunity presents itself, i go prefer gtb wire. My last withdrawal thought me that.

How long did it take for your wire transfer to meet your account? How many days?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
FreshPresh92:

How long did it take for your wire transfer to meet your account? How many days?
it depends on the processing time your marketplace completed the verification of fund. Afternic was generally slow in my case. It took like 3 working days between when payment was sent by afternic and getting into my gtb account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
My domain was approved by both Squadhelp and namerific..
The web forwarding is pointed at namerific while d nameserver is set at SH.

is this setting OK or do I need to focus on just one of them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heyzee5: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
brudiga:
I mostly use namesilo but i believe the strategy will work the same for anybody trying to list names on godaddy auctions, that are not registered at godaddy .

First go to godaddy auctions and list all the domains u wanna list. The listed domains will all go to (pending) status. Then......

Go to whatever registrar you re using and go to your domain manager. Take your camera phone and snap those domains as listed on your dashboard. Make sure the snapped picture contain the logo/name of your registral as mostly shown at the top along with your username.
Attach the the pictures in an email and send to auctions@godaddy.com . They will approve all of them for listing....

Some people use TXT strategy but i dont know that.
God bless you mightily for this piece. I have been battling with listing my domains on godaddy auctions for several months until your post. Thank you very much and more sales to us all.

In other news, congrats to the lastest sellers especially the .co seller.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Promxy94:

All we individuals are doing here, is just to help by rendering what we know.

If they ask how much tell them your price straight in just 4words maximum.
$1500 Negotiable.
That's how I reply
Please, does this still work?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hello people!
How many of us here have sold a domain that was listed on Basic Plus listing on SquadHelp.?

Cc
Tranxo
Favour196
Golamike
Carmal90
Branduche
Haykay2000
Beckplanet

et al...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Craigbrown4076:
Hello people!
How many of us here have sold a domain that was listed on Basic Plus listing on SquadHelp.?

Cc
Tranxo
Favour196
Golamike
Carmal90
Branduche
Haykay2000
Beckplanet

et al...
Domains added there hardly gets noticed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:37am On Aug 10, 2019
IdeasPro:

I would like to hear your take on Payoneer. Congrats. A domainer
must learn not to walk with desperation in the business
of domain investing.
@IdeasPro
I've studied you bro. You're highly intelligent my guy. That is why i want to drag your attention to another matter (personal).

I recently bought a domain name: iwantvisa.com because i think it targets the niche market that want to travel out for one reason or another. To travel out, you'll need a visa.

The issue is i'm a complete newbie in making an online system that generates income passively.

It's a nice market.

Can we do something together concerning iwantvisa.com ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:

@IdeasPro
I've studied you bro. You're highly intelligent my guy. That is why i want to drag your attention to another matter (personal).

I recently bought a domain name: iwantvisa.com because i think it targets the niche market that want to travel out for one reason or another. To travel out, you'll need a visa.

The issue is i'm a complete newbie in making an online system that generates income passively.

It's a nice market.

Can we do something together concerning iwantvisa.com ?

In other words you want to run a travel agency?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

In other words you want to run a travel agency?
Yeah. Visa procurement service to be precise
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2019
beckplanet:

Great idea bro. Let me think about that. Maybe I'll try one more time then if it doesn't work out i go with that idea. Thanks for suggesting. cool

Or lemme giv u d admin rights to post it on a 5 yr old blog with ur signature. After which the link can be shared here for all to see and beyond.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg, oprah007(m), narite and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.