Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3535106 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Promxy94:

Am asking how which registrar u used.

Dynadot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
autoreportng and ideaspro

You both are saying the same thing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2019
Namecheap having dot co discount....3.88$

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 2:29am On Aug 11, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 4:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Please o
Stop bringing your domains for appraisal here
Go do that at namepros and dnforum
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:30am On Aug 11, 2019
AutoReportNG:

For your domain to even rank on google despite your SEO takes at least 3-4 months, don't tell me otherwise cos its what I do daily, I spend at least 10hrs on my blog alone developing, writing and researching for quality news.

No, I don't agree with you on this. We're all learning and I'll teach you
hard tactics of ranking a website or blog in days.

Number 1:
Invest in your business. For example, pay $20 to $100 to a top-notch
press release site and publish a press release for your blog. You'll have
the opportunity to include anchor text links (2 to 3) in your release. Google
news and news sites will carry it.

Search engines need trusted info from reliable sources and they will rank you.
At least as a new blog you can go for long tail keywords and not overly
competitive keywords.

Number 2:
Go and associate with the influencers and bourgeois in digital marketing and
cajole them to mention you and your blog. Their endorsement is all you need
to rank in Google. "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand
before kings; he shall not stand before mean men." (Provers 22: 29).

I agree it takes time to rub shoulders with these guys:

-Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com
-Neil Patel of NeilPatel.com
-Etc

But when they trust and believe in your vision, gbam, you're in!

Let me not derail this thread, we're domaining! Have a wonderful Sunday.
Go to church today even if you're not a christian. I perceive in my spirit
God wants to do something for you. Your case will be mentioned and you'll
come back here to testify that a prophet has spoken!!!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2019
I Need To Chip In This, In Order Not To Mislead Newbies In SEO (although this is not A thread for SEO, but I have some SEOers on here who are still green to the game)

IdeasPro:

No, I don't agree with you on this.

Bro, if you are running niche sites SEO actively, you will agree with everything AutoReportNG said, take that from someone who has ranked wide range of keywords on Google SERP. Honestly, 3-4 months he stated above is just an average, sometimes it takes more than that even if you are targeting easy to rank keywords. And the reasons are, but not limited to SANDBOX, EAT, SILO, Authority, Domain age etc.

IdeasPro:

I'll teach you
hard tactics of ranking a website or blog in days.

The era of ranking in days for new websites is long gone my brother except for super established ones. I expected to see Hardcore SEO tactics in your repsonse, like DAS (Domain Authority Stacking), PIN (Private Infuencial Network), PBN (Private Blog Network), Scholarship Campaign, Niche Guest Posting but to mention few. Though press releases will get your post index on SERP but will never skyrocket the ranking, more so it is one of stale ranking tactics and it can get you a Google slap If care is not taking.

IdeasPro:

Go and associate with the influencers and bourgeois in digital marketing and
cajole them to mention you and your blog....Pat Flynn of SmartPassiveIncome.com
-Neil Patel of NeilPatel.com

Receving Mentions from niche experts are achievable, but due to Google Algo Update, they are hard to come by for newbies these days. You can't expect someone in dog, car, baby, outdoor niche to get mention from those guys, Relevancy is highly important when it comes to SEO.

P.s: I expected some pseudo domain name experts to yell that this thread is not for SEO, but if they know how much money they are leaving on the table, they would not be saying that IMO.

P.s.s: it baffles me as some people on here are saying that we (the newbies in this domain name business) should not ask for domain appraisal or rather take them to Namepros (Oyinbos). Well I don't expect much, because they had already forgot that they were once before newbies too (Typical Naija Big Man Attitude).

P.s.s.s: And to Us the newbies, let get rid of Spoon feeding mentality, it will not take us anywhere. If we are really serious about this business for that matter, let get our a55 off, acquire knowledge, do extensive research, be deligent and most impotantly take action then acquire profound experience along the way. Peace!!!

25 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2019
This thread is becoming boring. Three pages gone without sales report. angry

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2019
Branduche:
Please o

Are you iykepromotions? Black man like you is why we are still this way. God continue to bless the good ones like iykepromotuons.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2019
Branduche:
Please o

Are you iykepromotions? Black man like you is why we are still this way. God continue to bless the good ones like iykepromotions

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2019
hilaryCU:

Are you iykepromotions? Black man like you is why we are still this way. God continue to bless the good ones like iykepromotions

Looool, guy calm down na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2019
Branduche has done as much as Iykepromotions on this thread and no one has the right to insult him.

He only made an observation which shouldn't under any circumstance be misunderstood by anyone as arrogance or what have you!

We are all here to learn as no one amongst us has all the facts or knowledge for that matter!

Please let insults and name-calling stop henceforth. Long live the peace, companionship and genuine desire to help one another thrive in domaining continue to remain our guiding principles.

Thanks to this great house.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buhari2019: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2019
hilaryCU:

Listen to him. It's for your own good. Don't bring name here for appraisal. Experienced members here won't even appraise it for you. So it's waste of time. I enjoin people to meet iykepromotions for training. He's always available for questions. Stop wasting $6.99(dynodot),$8.99(namesilo), $4.95(netsol), $8.99(epik), $4 on business that you don't have adequate knowledge. You need training, luck, patience and exposure to be successful in domain flipping. Do you know that Paystud was dropped/deleted for four times before someone here sold it for $5k.

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2019
0ubenji:
u got any idea how i can forward a netsol registered name to namerific for free?
website forwarding aint free on netsol

Add your domain
Goto modify domain
Select domain option as URL forwarding and add destination url
Change the Nameserver of the said domain to theirs.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2019
Hello House,
Is it okay to outbound with my real name and main Gmail account.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2019
Sorry sir
Don't be angry
I am not iykepromotions
No vex
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wisdom outweighs problems on a triple beam
hilaryCU:

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
richkal:
I Need To Chip In This, In Order Not To Mislead Newbies In SEO (although this is not A thread for SEO, but I have some SEOers on here who are still green to the game)

Bro, if you are running niche sites SEO actively, you will agree with everything AutoReportNG said, take that from someone who has ranked wide range of keywords on Google SERP. Honestly, 3-4 months he stated above is just an average, sometimes it takes more than that even if you are targeting easy to rank keywords. And the reasons are, but not limited to SANDBOX, EAT, SILO, Authority, Domain age etc.

The era of ranking in days for new websites is long gone my brother except for super established ones. I expected to see Hardcore SEO tactics in your repsonse, like DAS (Domain Authority Stacking), PIN (Private Infuencial Network), PBN (Private Blog Network), Scholarship Campaign, Niche Guest Posting but to mention few. Though press releases will get your post index on SERP but will never skyrocket the ranking, more so it is one of stale ranking tactics and it can get you a Google slap If care is not taking.

Receving Mentions from niche experts are achievable, but due to Google Algo Update, they are hard to come by for newbies these days. You can't expect someone in dog, car, baby, outdoor niche to get mention from those guys, Relevancy is highly important when it comes to SEO.

P.s: I expected some pseudo domain name experts to yell that this thread is not for SEO, but if they know how much money they are leaving on the table, they would not be saying that IMO.

[s]P.s.s: it baffles me as some people on here are saying that we (the newbies in this domain name business) should not ask for domain appraisal or rather take them to Namepros (Oyinbos). Well I don't expect much, because they had already forgot that they were once before newbies too (Typical Naija Big Man Attitude).
[/s]

P.s.s.s: And to Us the newbies, let get rid of Spoon feeding mentality, it will not take us anywhere. If we are really serious about this business for that matter, let get our a55 off, acquire knowledge, do extensive research, be deligent and most impotantly take action then acquire profound experience along the way. Peace!!!

Appraisal isn't bad per se but the habit of it.

Gbam before you know it, you have everyone looking for appraisal. We do NOT learn how to sell domain by getting appraisals from folks daily. You have to read up what sells. Do trial and error, then you will get it.

Those of you campaigning for appraisals please what is the use of tutorials, sales report and constant advice here. I get it, we need quick sales, you need 5k sales sef,... All dt will come if you learn.

Please as a learner myself mk peace dey. Mk we slow down on appraisals.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2019
Branduche:
Sorry sir
Don't be angry
I am not iykepromotions
No vex
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Wisdom outweighs problems on a triple beam

Are u xx.xx. Mba?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
If i may lend my opinion on this...

I was in this group back in 2017 when only Iykepromotions and only a few were the gurus in this game. Majority of the rest were newbies. It was a common place to ask for appraisals as long it was for learning purpose.

Today, i see alot have forgotten their learning days too soon. If u wont allow others share in ur knowledge then no problem. Just simply ignore when they ask their questions. Just imagine how someone quickly points to namepros to go ask questions! Am really dissapointed to say the least. Even in namepros, people burst into other persons threads with their personal questions and they all get answered.

Though sharing sales testimonies has been a good learning point too but sales dont happen everyday.

Please lets be more tolerant of one another so we all can learn. THE SPACE IS BIG ENOF FOR EVERYONE.

HAPPY MORE SALES

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
I ve seen the OP of this thread appraise domains many times on the previous thread before it was taken down. I ve seen him and some others do it again here on this new thread also.

So i see no fuss here. If anybody wants to appraise, they should go ahead and post them for experienced people like the op to appraise.

People who are not ready to appraise are free to ignore. At least until the op of this thread changes his rule.

This is no issue at all

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2019
Branduche:
Please o

WHY!!!!
What is now the purpose of the thread,
Most learn from how names that are being appraised
Some learn from sales report.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

Add your domain
Goto modify domain
Select domain option as URL forwarding and add destination url
Change the Nameserver of the said domain to theirs.
do u know namerific nameservers?
tho i was only asked to forward; no talk of nameservers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Why person go talk say make them no dey bring domain for appraisal here....

Oga calm down... Make yourself no too do you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

Sign up for free on MyNameServe(dot)com Add your domain Goto modify domain Select domain option as URL forwarding and add destination url Change the Nameserver of the said domain to theirs.
You are highly appreciated for this

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IDEALCASH(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
0ubenji:
Carefully follow his instruction, it works
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
I don't know why.....

I just dey think say....

Me I for like make we...

I dey come.

I need to put my thoughts together because out of this small ruckus today, I see a great leap in our quest to step up our game in domaining.

I dey come.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by S4SOLOMON4(m): 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2019
0ubenji:
You're changing it to Nameserve DNS:
NS 1 : ns3.mynameserve.com
NS 2 : ns4.mynameserve.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by needful: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2019
I live in Canada and when I joined this trade, I did it with the intention of helping some people here cash their money thru paypal or other means of payment networks that doesnt accept nigerians but when I noticed the way you people behave over nothing, I decided to lie low. I posted a domain here for an appraisal, everyone ignore it and asked me to go for training. I sold same domain for $250 although is small but it proved a point to me. We do not know it all as far as domain biz is concerned. I remembered few yrs ago, when I used to own sij.co and jih.co, it dropped because I was busy minding other things, same domain were picked by someone else and the price on it now is something else. A black man will always be a black man no matter where they came from.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
needful:
I live in Canada and when I joined this trade, I did it with the intention of helping some people here cash their money thru paypal or other means of payment networks that doesnt accept nigerians but when I noticed the way you people behave over nothing, I decided to lie low. I posted a domain here for an appraisal, everyone ignore it and asked me to go for training. I sold same domain for $250 although is small but it proved a point to me. We do not know it all as far as domain biz is concerned. I remembered few yrs ago, when I used to own sij.co and jih.co, it dropped because I was busy minding other things, same domain were picked by someone else and the price on it now is something else. A black man will always be a black man no matter where they came from.
Guy you hold money, you con allow am fall for your hand. Sij.co and jih.co would have been sold for 4-5 zeros. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SeraphicTimes: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
needful:
And as a black man, you didn't report sales. Truly something is wrong with a black man brain undecided.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by needful: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

Guy you hold money, you con allow am fall for your hand. Sij.co and jih.co would have been sold for 4-5 zeros. shocked shocked shocked

Like I said, one thing led to another. I was busy with immigration wahala and that was more important to me than any other thing at that time. It was one guy named dotcom guy on nairaland that recommended them to me and then. .co wasnt really selling.
Besides, am a sis by the way
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by needful: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2019
SeraphicTimes:
And as a black man, you didn't report sales. Truly something is wrong with a black man brain undecided.

Yes and that is more reason a black man always die with information which will take decades for God to produce another talent with such useful infos. And guess what?. Is more reason why development is very far in any black man community.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (652) (653) (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Natural2Heal, Chinesegirl(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.