Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545105 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tosan200(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2019
ollybode:

Congratulations on your sale more sales to our hustle
People don't read, asking same questions over and over again. Directnic will do a push if you can provide evidence of sale to their support staff. Simple. angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2019
ollybode:

That's a pure lie I once told the same, u wil get to know the truth when your domain regg with them get sold. I cant regg domain with that registrar even if they regg for a cent

Hmmm.. He even asked for the recipient's username so to push but I told him I am yet to register cause my account was flagged.. We have to be careful of them though..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
CBDpura is Good
beckplanet:
Small sales report this Month.

CBDpura//com
Sales price : $400
Sales Venue : Dan
Purchase price : $4 Porkbun promo.
Picked from : Expireddomains//net
Hold time : 4 months (Did outbound and set bin at $500, buyer offered $400 and i accepted)

RemedyCleaning//com
Sales price : $50
Sales Venue : Dan
Purchase price : $5.99 Dynadot promo
Hold time : 2weeks (Sold to previous owner, Said he forgot to renew name and had no budget to buy for big fee so i accepted his offer and moved on)

GraceFinancialServices///com
Sales price : $350
Sales Venue : Afternic
Purchase price : $6.99 Namesilo
Hold time : 2 months (Did outbound and forgot about name due to no reply, then months later it sold at Afternic)

Peace cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Branduche:
CBDpura is Good
Yeah bro. Considering that Cannapura//com sold for $xxxx in a brandable markeplace. I was hoping to hold. But needed quick fund, so lowered BIN and did outbound. All the same its win win for both parties smiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Considering the time held. It's not a bad sale
beckplanet:

Yeah bro. Considering that Cannapura//com sold for $xxxx in a brandable markeplace. I was hoping to hold. But needed quick fund, so lowered BIN and did outbound. All the same its win win for both parties smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tysonnn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
I keep saying it that you people should reduce UNNECESSARY chats. It's not every post you must reply to. It's not everything you must comment about.
It's not everything you must bring Here to talk about. E.g, monitoring someone's portfolio and discussing it here is not our business here. We are here to give and receive info.

Someone on this thread has already said the procedure he followed in order to do a directnic push when he sold a name he regged with them.

But I guess most of you missed it, because of all these nonsensical chats filling up the thread.

Those of you guilty of these know yourselves.

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Guys like how many outbound mails do you send on average per domain name. I just want to get an idea, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by golamike: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
Please who uses atomic email hunter here?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
1Dray:

It wasn't Chinedu.com that was sold. It was actually Chidi.com that sold in 2015. BTW, wadume.com can't be that brandable to be accepted by SH. I won't accept wadume.com for free. Do you know that there are still countless 5 letters brandable name still available for registration? Wadume.com is not in any way good fit at this time, maybe in 2050. There many things wrong in that name if you look at it at the brandability point of view.
You must be an oldtimer lol. I tracked down that chidi.com, got access to the old owner, even tried to get his daughter but emails and calls were not picked. It was owned by an Igbo man based in US. A Chinese bought it for that price and listed it for higher... i wonder who is gonna buy it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Darkseid:
Guys like how many outbound mails do you send on average per domain name. I just want to get an idea, thanks.
Someone here has said about 25 prospects.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Since 28th of Aug I'm still waiting for my payment from DAN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
You all should login to namepros and like the post on that link so that epic
can give dot com registration
as many as possible for 5.99

https://www.namepros.com/threads/epik-com-promo-deals-and-happy-hour-mega-thread.1148974/page-7#post-7371548

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Someone here has said about 25 prospects.
Okay thanks, it's my first time doing outbound, I've gotten about 40 contacts but I still feel like it's not enough.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ELff: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
ELff:
Hey guys, please I'm a newbie in this. Yesterday I hand registered epaymentexchange/King. I want to list it as a premium domain. Please what are your thoughts? Should I ask for a refund?

To all the bosses who respond and provide guidance to us Thanks and God bless.

Please can someone please help out here. Is the domain name okay? I'm waiting for your inputs. Thanks so much in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fair in my opinion
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
U will receive it today
Simpsonrocket:
Since 28th of Aug I'm still waiting for my payment from DAN
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
tysonnn:
I keep saying it that you people should reduce UNNECESSARY chats. It's not every post you must reply to. It's not everything you must comment about.
It's not everything you must bring Here to talk about. E.g, monitoring someone's portfolio and discussing it here is not our business here. We are here to give and receive info.

Someone on this thread has already said the procedure he followed in order to do a directnic push when he sold a name he regged with them.

But I guess most of you missed it, because of all these nonsensical chats filling up the thread.

Those of you guilty of these know yourselves.
I second this,pls guys abeg please we need info more than unnecessary chats abeg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
House, please what are they saying?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

Oga be serious where is this domain registered?

And where did you tell Dan that the domain is.

After your last screenshot you sent last night.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Promxy94:

Oga be serious where is this domain registered?

And where did you tell Dan that the domain is.

After your last screenshot you sent last night.
I told them it's at Directnic.
See screenshot below

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:

I told them it's at Directnic.
See screenshot below

I have not encountered this before, and haven't used Directnic.

I advice you contact support and tell them the issue.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Promxy94:

I have not encountered this before, and haven't used Directnic.

I advice you contact support and tell them the issue.
Yh, I'm trying to call them now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:
Dan found your domain in GoDaddy. Therefore, go to GoDaddy, click on Domain then click push and then enter the Dan escow account giving on this screenshot.
Guess this will help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
ikhalyfah:
How do i reply this please so that thE BOT will reply automatically too? Plus can i push to godaddy? Note: Domain just 15days old
Promxy94
Favour196

I am particularly happy for you on your first sale...

I was part of the people that were laughing at the name CBDLegalFirm. Boss forgive me. Upon say I be newbie...

Congratulations bro.

You'll go far in domaining

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

I am particularly happy for you on your first sale...

I was part of the people that were laughing at the name CBDLegalFirm. Boss forgive me. Upon say I be newbie...

Congratulations bro.

You'll go far in domaining
Thanks man.
I remember the laffter cheesy grin
More sales to us

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Playz:
Congratulations @beckplanet and also @ikhalyfah.
More Sales!
Thanks man
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hello, please i need your opinions on outbounds to info-emails i.e (info@....com) how effective is it, is it a waste of time? has anyone successfully sold a domain via such address? lastly, please what do you guys have to say about these names:

sanantonioroofingreplacement/king
elpasopainter/king
Classycheapdeals/king

Did several outbound with follow-ups yet no show..
Thanks

@iykepromotions
@Promxy94
@Favour196
@beckplanet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
schullten:

Dan found your domain in GoDaddy. Therefore, go to GoDaddy, click on Domain then click push and then enter the Dan escow account giving on this screenshot.
Guess this will help
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ibrixy:
Hello, please i need your opinions on outbounds to info-emails i.e (info@....com) how effective is it, is it a waste of time? has anyone successfully sold a domain via such address? lastly, please what do you guys have to say about these names:

elpasopainter/king
Classycheapdeals/king

Thanks

@iykepromotions
@Promxy94
@Favour196
@beckplanet

Pray for GRACE

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
Looks like Directnic are trash cry cry
So can it be possible to sell the whole account to the buyer? Will Dan recognize that?
@Promxy94
@Iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ibrixy:

elpasopainter/king
Classycheapdeals/king

Thanks

@iykepromotions
@Promxy94
@Favour196
@beckplanet
very effective, same as the "contact us form " too which is usually forwarded to the company's main email address. Work on getting quality and competitive domains. Not meant to discourage you , these your domains look very unappealing to me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Some people were talking about AdAgency domain names...

PalmspringAdAgency.com is available if anybody is interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Crumbian, OlusegunAJ(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.